Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

10. The Party!

604 30 80
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hey guys!

So here's the new chapter with surprises as promised.

Please leave your comments on the chapter.

Happy reading!

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Swayam's POV

"Robin!" I called him from whatever he was doing.

"Y-yes sir?" He stuttered while replying.

"I had said you to check the dust on the seating chairs in the hall and what is this?" I asked him pointing towards a chair which had dust on its side edge.

"I... I will clean it immediately and check others too sir." Robin said scared.

"You better do it now! It's 4pm and guests would start coming in an hour." I said and left from there. I know, I was unnecessarily rude and strict but I had said him 1 hour ago and it was still not done. I just hate irresponsibility.

"Sir! Everything is done, we are ready." My PA said joining me in my way towards the front door. I nodded at her and made my way throughout the house. I wanted to be personally sure of everything. This is related to her dream and I can't afford any mistakes.

After finishing up everything I came to my room to freshen up and change before guests would come. Top business families, growing business entrepreneurs, family friends, business reporters, etc, etc. Almost everyone in the field were invited.

I was setting my tie and checking myself for a final time in the mirror when I heard the door knob click. I turned to see who is it and there stood my lovely mom with a broach in her hand. I smiled and walked towards her and let her do her deed.

"I know it's very very important to you but don't tense Swayu, everything is arranged properly and party will also be a success." she said after pinning the metal to the cloth.

"I am not tensed mom, but I think you are!" I said playfully to her sitting on the couch to wear the shoes.

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone knows who is yelling and shouting in this house since morning!" She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled at her sentence. Then I saw my mother's feet right in front of me and I raised my head to look at her and she held a serious expression. I know what's coming... Be ready!

"Are you okay Swayam?" There goes the question for the nth time since I have told her about the party.

"Yes ma, I am all good. I already met her, now there's nothing new!" I said it as a matter of fact but am I really not affected? I questioned myself and immediately shook off the thought as I had many more things to get onto my head.

I must say, my family is more tensed for me than I am for the party. You know the word 'family' right? That's what they are and they were acting all normal and as expected.  They had shocked expressions on their faces when I broke the news to them.

"I can't believe that... Are you serious?" Were my mother's words,

"He has gone nuts" were Taani's whilst dad stood there thinking and trying to understand the situation. Eventually, they all agreed as I was the one pleading them and they can't deny me. I am proud of myself for that.

She just caressed my hair and left and I too walked out after picking my mobile. 'You can do it Swayam! There's nothing new and moreover it's the official start of Sharon's dream. You can't let anything go wrong!' I said to myself walking downstairs.

"Hello beautiful! How are you?" I heard Rey's voice and I looked for the person to whom he was talking. There stood my mom lovingly smiling at him and she cupped his face with her palms and said,

"Hello Rey, I am fine beta, how are you? Long time no see."

"I am doing all good aunty and what to do? Your son doesn't have enough time to spend with his friends to meet you occasionally." He said to mom playfully but immediately averted his glaring eyes towards me. I quickly averted my gaze and engaged myself in some work.

"What happened Rey? Aren't you both on good terms?" Mom asked glancing towards me. She sighed and then turned back to Rey and said,

"Whatever it is, talk and solve it as soon as possible... Anyways, I will take a leave, I have to look over something. Enjoy the party!" And she left from there.

"Hi Rey! You are late." I said trying to sound normal as much as I could.

"Yes I am late because I didn't want to come early and disturb your privacy in your always busy schedule." He mocked at me straight on my face. This time he is really very mad at me!

"It's not what you think Rey. I said we will talk okay? After this party?" I asked him wishing he would buy my words and he nodded in response. I think it's high time to tell him everything or else this devil will eat me alive!

"Hey guys! We are here!" Comes a voice from the entrance and there stood Nil, Vicky, Bharat and Amar. What a timing!

"Hello everyone, you all are looking handsome hot hunks huh!" I said to them and Rey chuckled beside me. I looked at him and he said,

"No, nothing bro. It's just that, the person who never said a word of appreciation to even Miss World, is now bromancing with men! It seemed a bit funny to me!" And immediately had my hot glare on him.

"It's not like that Rey. I too appreciate beauty but I just don't put it in words as you all." I replied to him in attitude.

"Oh, why so?" Rey asked

"Because I don't feel like... I kept all those words for that one girl in my life." I said getting a bit dreamy about my dream girl 'Sharon' but soon brought myself back and saw that everyone was looking at me in surprise and suddenly burst out laughing. Oh my god! How did I say that? Rey is now gonna tease the hell out of me for this and I don't think this time others would also be quiet. What have I put myself into? How can I let my guards down?

"I knew you had this side!" Nil said after a good laughing session and I felt embarrassed.

"Weather broadcasting! There is a sudden change in the wind in the heart of The Swayam Shekhawat and there is likelihood for a melt of heart too." Vicky said imitating the way news reporter says it and there goes the first tease! Everyone was laughing but I just chuckled at my own fate. They don't know anything! I am like a barren land after the season of love stopped showering it's rain.

"Where are the girls?" I asked trying to divert the topic but immediately Bharat let out a slow whistle at my question. Wow! Just wow! What a question I to choose to divert the minds of these people! I thought to myself.

"Listen, it's enough now okay? I was just asking because they are also part of our group." I said a bit sternly and everyone stopped laughing but they had wide smiles and grins on their faces nonetheless.

"They said they are on the way. You know girls right? Always late!" Nil said cheerfully and we all chuckled.

We all were standing and talking random things. Guests were coming wishing us congratulations and good lucks and getting busy into the party. It's been quite time now, the girls didn't arrive yet and we all were busy in attending guests.

"Hello everyone!" We heard a chorus voice and we all turned to the source and there stood the girls, Simmi, Rinni, Kriya and Pia! We just smiled at them as they were late but Rey strode towards them and hugged Kriya and pecks her cheeks while pulling out.

Woah! When did this happen? What's going on? Rey didn't say me this... 'only if you had enough time for him and had a talk with him' my inner self mocked me and I realised I was no one to be mad! It's my fault.

They all walked towards us and we wished each other. As soon as Rey looked up at me I smirked at him to tease him but he just shrugged it like nothing happened. Didn't he realise that he hadn't told me?

"Here comes our Raj and Simran of the group!" Vicky teased them and we all giggled at it. We stood there with continuing our talks with the added gossips of girls. I saw mom approaching us and we all turned to her as soon as she stood among us. I hope she don't ask it here! Now! In front of all...

"Hello aunty!" Everyone greeted and I just smiled.

"Hi guys. So good to see you all after such a long time! How you all are doing?" Mom asked them.

"We all are doing good. Afterall this party is our own right?" Simmi replied and mom smiled at her but mom's eyes caught the lady that stood next to Simmi. Mom then looked back at Simmi and then at the girl. Mom acted as if she don't know her. Wow! What a great acting mom! Simmi realised something and said,

"Oh sorry! Forgot to introduce you both. Pia this is Swayam's mom, Sadhna Shekhawat and aunty this is Pia." She did a formal introduction and mom turned completely towards Pia.

"Hello aunty!" Pia greeted.

"Hi Pia, nice to meet you!" Mom replied sounding equally happy.

"Same here aunty." Pia replied smiling but I know it's getting tougher for mom as I can see her eyes getting a little moist. I have to do something! I will have to send mom from here. As I was thinking a way, mom walked to her and placed her hand on her head trailing it down to her cheeks and said,

"You look beautiful and may god bless you beta." Oh no! I can say this didn't go well with Pia as she stood there all confused. Next, mom turned to me and said,

"Swayu, you are ok-"

"Everything's good and we all are enjoying! You don't need to worry." I cut her before she could say anything else. She smiled weakly and left us alone. No, left me alone to face them! I face-palmed mentally for being in such a situation.

I saw Rey narrowing his eyes at me in suspicion whilst everyone else was confused not able to figure out what got their aunty to behave this way, since they never saw her like this.

"You guys carry on, I will be back. I have some guests to attend personally. I will be around." I said as an excuse to escape from them and without waiting for any response I left from there.

Phew! That was difficult.

_____

Third Person's POV

The party was going on in full swing, Swayam was avoiding any free time with the group and the group was also busy attending the other guests. Everyone seemed to enjoy the party with mild music playing in the background and wine and fruit juices being served. Suddenly there was one childish squeal and everyone's attention got caught on the cute little bundle of happiness, Alia.

"Swayu uncle!" was the actual squeal to which he turned around to see the source and immediately started smiling. He sat on his knees and opened his arms to embrace her in his hug and she ran into his embrace laughing all the way. The whole crowd adored the duo including our D3 group and they were a little shocked to see this side of Swayam. All loving, cheerful and caring.

"How is my princess?" He asked her, pinching her chubby cheeks playfully.

"Ahhh! Swayu uncle, don't do that! It hurts you know!" She said frowning and rubbing her cheeks with those tiny hands of her's.

"Aww... It hurts?" Swayam asked to which she nodded.

"Where?" He asked again trying to look all guilty and confused. She pointed her finger at her cheeks and Swayam quickly placed sweet kisses on both the sides and she giggled at his action.

"Is it okay now?" He asked.

"More than okay Swayu!" She said in a adorably cute manner and returned his gesture by kissing him. He stood and carried her in his arms and asked,

"Where is your mommy?" Alia acted as if remembering something and said,

"I don't know where is mommy." With puppy dog eyes and Swayam was about to reply her when someone yelled.

"I am here!" Came a voice and there stood Taani taking deep breaths again. She walked towards Swayam and glared at Alia. Swayam chuckled at this and said,

"Looks like little Taani has again made her mommy run for her. She is getting naughty day by day huh?"

"Does she have any other work apart from it?" Taani also mocked.

"Sorry mommy and Swayu uncle!" She said bowing down her head with a guilty voice.

"Hey princess! I was not scolding you. I just wanted to tell you that don't stop it and trouble her as much as possible. Or come here and we both will trouble her as a team. What say?" Swayam asked grinning widely and Alia laughed her heart out showing her tongue to her mother.

"You are the one who is spoiling the kid!" Taani said smacking Swayam's arm, folded her hands and stood there angry.

"Oh come on now Taani, don't spoil your mood." Swayam said.

"You are the one who is spoiling my mood." Taani said pointing towards Swayam and rolled her eyes and said, "Anyways, come Alia, let's meet your Swayu uncle's friends." and they proceeded towards the group.

Everyone stood there facing towards them and by their facial expressions, anyone could say that they are a bit shocked. Swayam wasn't joyful and cheerful and childlike in front of them at any point of time. This was a new side of him to them as well.

"Hey everyone!" Taani greeted as soon as they reached them.

"Hello Taani, how are you?" Rey asked smiling at her.

"All good! I hope it's same with you all and I am sure mainly because of the new project. Oh sorry! I forgot to wish you all... Congratulations everyone!" Taani said to everyone present there but before they could reply anything, there was something which grabbed everyone's attention. The little Alia was laughing in the arms of Swayam who was tickling her with a wide grin on his face.

"Let m... me go! I wi... will never ever tr... trou... trouble mommy again!" Alia said in between her laughs, unaware of the fact that she even managed to bring wide smiles at the faces of others too... The squad was amused looking at the duo and was shocked to see that the ever business hearted and ever rude The Swayam Shekhawat had this side too. Swayam stopped tickling her and spoke,

"That's like my princess. You know, your mommy does so many things for you! So in return you should not trouble her."

"Then what should I do Swayu?" Alia asked after thinking for a while.

"Shall I tell you one secret?" Swayam asked raising his eyebrows to which she leaned more towards him and nodded her head. Swayam whispered something in her ears and she was grinning immediately after he was finished. Everyone was confused as to what had he said to her.

He placed Alia back on her feet and gestured her to go. Alia ran to her mother and hugged her legs with her tiny little arms tightly. Taani looked up at Swayam, surprised as to what is going on but Swayam shrugged his shoulders saying he had no clue. Taani kneeled down to match her height after Alia pulled out and raised her eyebrows in amusement. Then Alia quickly leaned in and placed a long kiss on her cheeks full of love!

"What's all this?" Taani asked as soon as Alia was finished with her deed all excited to know the reason behind her actions.

"I am Cho cholly (so sorry) mommy and thank you for everything! I love you." she said, a cute smile adoring her lips.

"Aww... I love you too baby! But why this all of a sudden?" Taani asked taking her tiny hands into hers.

"You know mommy, Swayu uncle said me that the people who love you are very precious like gems, so we should always thank them and never fail to express our love to them and if we did a mistake we must immediately say sorry." Saying this little Alia took a long breath as if she just gave a speech and continued,

"And he said that you love me very much! Swayu also said that the best way to say sorry is to give a biiiiigggg hug and and best way to say thank you is by giving a looooonnngg kiss. So I did it to you!" she said widening her arms to imply big and long. Everyone stood there shocked not knowing what shocked them more? Baby Alia talking so big things or these teachings coming from Swayam?

"And you know, he said it is a secret!" Alia said and immediately bit her tongue realising what she did just now. She turned to Swayam and saw him glaring at her. She held her ears and spoke,

"Cholly Swayu uncle" with puppy dog eyes which would melt anyone's heart then who was Swayam to be an exception. He smiled back at her and gave her a flying kiss.

"Well, well, I see that my cutie pie is talking big big things today!" Rey interrupted in between.

"Rey uncle!" Alia squealed and ran to Rey, who raised her above carrying her in his arms. They both we talking as long lost best friends while Taani went and stood besides Swayam and side hugged him whispering a thank you. Then Rey started introducing Alia to his other friends one by one and everyone were enjoying with this adorable cute little company they got.

After everyone, when he introduced Pia to Alia, Alia frowned and started to think something deeply. When Rey asked her what happened she replied saying,

"I think uncle, I saw her somewhere but I don't know where!"

Hearing this Swayam got all tensed that where could she have seen her but then it striked him that she would have seen her in his room and 'their photos' too. Thinking this, he was more tensed and his hands started to sweat. 'What if she remembers and tell everyone? What should I say then?' He thought... 'No no! I can't let this happen, I should think of something to excuse her!' he determined and was about to say something when Pia said,

"Oh sweety, I am Pia and I met you for the first time. Forget the thing that you saw me somewhere because you know, I am kinda famous. You must have seen me in some parties!" Hearing this, Alia smiled widely agreeing to what Pia said and was back to normal. 'this girl will kill me some day' Swayam thought and let out a huge sigh not knowing he was holding from how long.

Now little Alia was in Pia's arms and was talking with everyone over there, enjoying to her core. Pia was smiling widely seeing the cute antiques of Alia too.

This scene struck something in someone's heart. Swayam was standing right there, adoring both of them but suddenly the thought of Sharon playing with their child which he had dreamt of, hit his mind and he felt a sudden ping of pain in his heart. By now he was totally out of his senses with their past lingering on his thoughts and couldn't help a lone tear pass down his eyes.

But he wasn't the only one standing there. Rey was standing exactly next to him and as soon as he diverted his attention from Alia to Swayam, to say he was shocked would be an understatement. He stood there as if he saw some ghost because he had never seen Swayam like this ever before. This made him worried even more for his best friend as to what made him so emotional to make his eyes moist in public. He thanked God that no one else was witnessing this and placed his hands on Swayam's shoulder.

Swayam was brought out of his trance by a pat on this shoulder and saw that Rey stood there narrowing his eyes on him. He frowned thinking what happened all of a sudden and checked his outfit and surroundings trying figure out what happened but then he felt a drop of water rolling down his cheeks and realised what he had been doing. He immediately wiped them and looked at Rey only to be stared back by him. Not able to think of anything for an excuse, he just left from there to spend some time in a secluded area.

"Swayam stop! Swayam!" Rey called him but Swayam didn't pay any heed and soon vanished from their sights but Rey's yelling drew everyone's attention towards him to know what was the matter.

"Nothing guys chill, he just excused himself!" Rey said deciding not to bring up the topic and focus on the party now as Swayam was also not there.

_____

Third person's POV

In some other corner of the hall, there were two men talking about something secretly.

"Do you think it will work?" Nil asked Vicky after hearing his plan.

"Yes dude! We will have to do this to know what's the matter with him." Vicky said and dialed a number in his mobile.

"Hello, is this ****** speaking? I am Vicky speaking and I need that now, here at Shekhawat mansion. You will be here in 10 mins? Okay. Thanks buddy!" And he hung up.

_______________

A/N

So guys, how was the chapter?

What do you think Nil and Vicky are upto with their pranks? Will they  succeed or something will turn down? How will Rey deal with Swayam's behaviour?

The coming chapter has more surprises for everyone and is full of entertainment, I promise!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is the longest I have written till date and difficult one too. I hope I was successful.

Let me know your views in comments section below!

Vote, Comment and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 642 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
224K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
112K 8.6K 104
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...