Don't Make A Sound (Laughing...

Door JRich_2832

After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You b... Meer

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Hello Guys!
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Bonus Chapter~

Chapter Twenty Five

7.1K 216 390
Door JRich_2832

So, I decided to treat you all with this quick update! I hope you enjoy it!

_______________________________________
************************************

     You sat down on the edge of the gigantic bed. You were thinking about what Laughing Jack said. Well, what he thought. He loves you.

     "Would you like to kill him?" Your voice asks. Your eyes open wide.

     'What? No! I don't want to kill anyone else' you think to yourself, responding to your voice.

     "Ugh! Fine... but, how do you feel about it?" Your voice asks.

     'What do you mean "how I feel about it"?' you question your voice.

     "I mean... how do you feel about him loving you? Do you love him back?" Your voice asks.

     'I don't know! I mean, I feel a little uncomfortable that he loves me, but... I don't think I love him back. He's been nice and all to me, but he's not even human. Well, I guess I'm not exactly human either, but still!' You think to yourself.

     "So, do you love the clown?" Your other voice asks. You sigh.

     'I'm not sure. I don't think I do. How will I know? What signs will I show?' You think to yourself as you stare at the ground.

     "Well, the obviously sign would be if he's on your mind all the time. Another sign could be "butterflies" in the stomach when he is near you or touches you," your voice replied. You sat there and thought about it.

     "Hey," Laughing Jack said as he woke up. He sat up and then moved over next to you. You looked up at him. You honestly forgot he was still in the bed.

     'Hey,' you telepathically responded. He chuckled.

     "Did you... sleep well?" He asks in a smooth and soothing voice. His British accent made it sound even nicer to you.

     'I slept fine. Thanks for asking,' you replied. He smiled down at you before chuckling some more.

     "That's good to hear. With all the kicking you did in your sleep, I was a little worried," he says as he then softly laughs a little. Your eyes shot wide open.

     'I kicked? How much? Did I hurt you?' You ask. He laughs.

     "You kicked me a bunch and it hurt... a lot," he replies. You instinctively get up and start checking him.

     'Are you okay? Where does it hurt?' You ask him. He gently pushes you away, laughing.

     "I'm fine. There's no need to check on me. It's okay, (Y/N)," he says, "anyways...do you want me to show you around?" You look up at him and then nod. He smiles as he then stands up. He makes his way out of the tent as you follow him.

     He walks you to a bunch of mini carnival games. You look up at him and then back at the carnival games. they had those demon-looking stuffed animals hanging there. Pieces of rope were tied around their necks as they slowly swung from left to right. Creepy.

     "Here's all the carnival games. Would you like to play any of them?" He asks. You stare at him for a moment before you step toward one of the games.

     'How do you play this one?' You ask.

     "Well, it's simple," he says as he steps closer to you, "you see all those balloons on the wall furthest from us? All you have to do is take these three, pointy darts and pop as many balloons as you can. If you can pop three balloons, you can get a huge prize." You look at the stuffed animals and then back at him.

     'Well, let's see what I can do' you think to yourself as you then grab one of the three darts. You carefully aim for one of the black balloons. You throw the dart hard as you watch it hit the balloon. The balloon pops as you smile a little.

     "Two more balloons to pop and that huge prize is yours," Laughing Jack states. You nod as you then pick up the second dart. You carefully aim for one of the white balloons. You then throw the dart as you watch it hit the balloon. You hear the balloon pop and your smile widens.

      "Look at you go. Now, you have one more to pop," he says. You take a deep breath.

      You grab the last dart and then aim for another black balloon. You take your time and then throw the dart, watching it hit the balloon. You hear the balloon pop and you smile and raise your hands in the air. You were so happy that you won. You then feel a hand on your shoulder. You look up at Laughing Jack.

       "You did it. Now, pick your prize," he says as he then looks at the stuffed animals. You look at them. You spot a big, scary-looking Teddie bear.

      You point at it as Laughing Jack gets it and then brings it to you. It was about half your size. The fur on it was a dark blue. Sharp teeth and claws. You look up at Laughing Jack.

      'It's not going to bite me, is it?' You ask. He chuckles.

      "No, it won't bite you. It only looks like it," he chuckled. You smile as you then hold onto the big Teddie bear.

     'Can I play another game?' You ask him. He smiles at you.

     "Of course you can. I'm glad that you're having fun," he replies. You smile as you look around. You walk up to another game. Laughing Jack stands beside you. You look up at him and point at the game.

     'How do you play this one?' You ask him telepathically. He smiles at you then bends down to be closer to your face.

     "Well, in this game, the objective is to toss little plastic rings onto those glass bottles. You will have five rings and you only need to get three rings onto any of the glass bottles," he says as he then stands up straight, "whenever you are ready."

     You look down at the five grey rings. You hand him your Teddie bear as you then focus on the game. You pick up your first ring, focusing on the glass bottle. You toss and watch it. It hits the top of the glass bottle and then falls down on the floor. You frown a bit.

     "It's okay. You still have four more tries. Remember, you only need three to get a prize," he reminds you. You nod as you then pick up another ring.

     You focus and then toss the ring. You watch as it flies onto the top of one of the glass bottles. You did it! You smile as you excitingly pick up another. You focus again and then toss the ring towards the bottles. You watch as it, as well, landed on top of another glass bottle.

     "Good job, (Y/N)," Laghing Jack says, encouragingly.

     You smile even more. You had two more rings and you only needed to get one on the top of a glass bottle. You pick up one of the rings and focus. You then lightly toss the ring and watch it fly over towards the bottles. It hits one and then bounces off, landing onto the ground.

     "You still have another shot. You just need the one," he says. You nod as you then pick up the last ring. You focus on one of the bottles that didn't already have a ring on it. You think hard before you toss the ring. You toss it lightly and watch it sore through the air. It lands on top of a glass bottle. You did it! You got three rings on top of the bottles! You throw your arms up in the air, excited.

     "You did it! Which stuffed animal would you like?" Laughing Jack asks as he looks down at you, smiling. You smile as you look at your choices. You spot a small, dark brown Teddie bear with a black top hat on. It has sharp teeth and claws like the others. You point at it as Laughing Jack gets it for you. He then hands you back your first teddie bear. You hold both of them close to you.

     'They are really fluffy for being scary-looking,' you state. Laughing Jack chuckles.

     "So, that means you like them?" He asks.

     'Yes, very much so,' you respond. Laughing Jack grabs your hand. You look up at him as you grasp the stuffed animals tighter.

     "I...want to show you something. I think you'll like it," he states as he then begins to walk, pulling you along. You two walk past all the carnival games and to a wider area. In the center is a ferris wheel. It looks broken down with the rest of the stuff there.

     He brought you towards the ferris wheel. You looked up and tried to look at the top. The foggy mist made it hard to see the top of it from where you were standing.

     'Does it...work?' You ask as you look up at Laughing Jack. He nods.

     "Yes, and it's perfectly safe. So, don't worry and get in," he replies as he opens the little gate to let you in. You get inside the little pod. You then look at Laughing Jack as he stood there.

     'Aren't you going to get in?' You ask. He shakes his head.

     "I'm too tall for it," he states. You nod as you then wait for him to turn on the ferris wheel. He pulls a lever as the ferris wheel moves slowly. The pod that you're in begins to swing a bit.

     You haven't been in one of these before, so you didn't know what to expect. If you were honest, you've never been to anything like this. You've spent all your time inside, so something like this was totally new to you. It was nice though.

     You watch as your pod keeps going up and up. You are now in the foggy mess that you saw not too long ago. You then feel your pod stop. You look out and see some of the other rides and games. The fog covered up most of the area, so you couldn't see all of it, but you loved the view anyways. The air was also refreshing. It was cool on your face.

     You smiled as you continued to look at everything. It was breathtaking, even though it was a little spooky. Your pod began to swing again as you felt it move back down again. It was slow and took a while, so you happily enjoyed what view you could get.

     When you reached the bottom, Laughing Jack stopped the ride once more and then let you out. You smiled as you stepped out.

     "So, how was it?" He asks. You smile even more.

     'I have never done anything like that before. I couldn't see a whole lot, but it was still amazing,' you reply, looking up at him.

     "That's good. I knew you'd like it," he says, "well, you can ride some other rides if you want. Then we can get something to eat after."

     You nod as you then go off to another ride.

*Time Skip~*

     After you had your fun with all the rides, you grew hungry. Anything edible sounded good to you. You look up at Laughing Jack and pull on his sleeve.

     "Yes, (Y/N)?" He asks, smiling.

     'I'm hungry,' you reply to him telepathically as you hold on to your stuffed animals. He chuckles.

     "Okay, follow me," he says as he then begins walking. You follow him to a food court. Hot dog stands and all other kinds of food trucks surrounded tables with metal chairs underneath them. You walked over to a table and sat down at it. Laughing Jack sat in front of you.

     You look around at all the food trucks. They were all broken down. No color to them. Just white, grey, and black. It looked as if they haven't been working for years, along with everything else there. They probably haven't been working in such a long time. No one is really here, except the two of you.

     'Is the food here...safe to eat?' You asked Laughing Jack telepathically. He nods as he smiles.

     "Oh, yes. It's very safe to eat. The machines still work and they can still make you something fresh and delicious. Something to fill your appetite," he replies. You nod as you then look around. You spot some food that would satisfy you. You stand up and walk over to it.

     Laughing Jack walks up to you and looks at the truck. You looked up at him as he smiled down at you.

     "So, this is what you want?" He asks. You nod. Laughing Jack then snaps his finger as a little hand then presents the item you wanted. You slowly then grab it, curious as to what or who that was.

     'Who was that?' You ask as you then try to look inside the little truck. Laughing Jack then quickly turns you around and then walks you back to the table you were at.

     "It was just one of the "others" I was talking about before. Nothing to worry about," he replies as he then sits you down at the table before he then sits down in front of you. You give him a look, furrowing your eyebrows. He smiles. You shake your head as you then smile back.

     You looked down at your item you got from the food truck. Unlike the area in which you were surrounded by, this had all it's color to it. It looked fresh and so tasty.

     'This looks delicious,' you state to Laughing Jack.

     "Well, of course it does. This place might not... look the best, but it can produce the most delicious foods you've ever tasted," he pauses, leaning closer to you before he then continues with, "plus, this place doesn't have all those annoying flies and other little bastard bugs. So, you can eat peacefully."

     No flies to annoy you as you ate? You wanted to hug him. All those little bugs would be annoying to deal with as you ate. Now, you can eat without them near you, buzzing in your ear and landing on your food like they owned it.

     'That's awesome! Those things are absolutely annoying!' You exclaim. He begins laughing.

      "Yes, that's why they're not here. No one likes those things," he replied. You softly giggle before you then started to dig in to your food. It was so good. The taste, texture, and even the way it looked was amazing.

     You quickly finish it and then look up at Laughing Jack. He was staring at you. You smiled at him as he smiled back.

     'It was really good. All of this was truly amazing. I'm really having a good time here,' you telepathically say to Laughing Jack. His smile widens even more.

     "I'm glad to hear it, but our day has just begun. There are still games to be played, rides to ride, and plenty of food to be eaten," He says as he then grabs your hand and takes you to some more fun games.

*A Fun and Very Exciting Time Skip~*

     You finished up your small meal and then looked at Laughing Jack. You just looked at him as he smiled at you. You've never seen this side of him. He made sure you had fun the whole time. This side of him was very sweet.

     "-isn't that right, (Y/N)?" He asks. You snap yourself out of your thoughts.

     'What?' You ask. He laughs a little as he stands up.

     "Oh, it's nothing. Come on, you must be tired," he softly says as he then picks you up with one arm, the other holding your stuffed animals. You quickly become flustered.

     'Why are you picking me up? My legs are perfectly fine!' You yell as you feel your cheeks turn red. Why are you so flustered? He's just carrying you... dangerously close to his chest.

     'Ugh! Stop thinking like that, (Y/N)' you think to yourself. You look up and see him glancing down at you. He smirks. Your facial muscles relax as you feel a flutter in your stomach. Butterflies? Oh no...

      "Awe... So you do like him? Oh, I'm sorry. It's more like you LOVE him," your voice says, teasingly. You close your eyes as Laughing Jack continues to carry you.

     'I don't love him' you think to yourself, responding to your voice.

     "Say what you want, but the evidence is very clear," the voice says. You slowly shake your head.

     "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Laughing Jack asks. You open your eyes and look up at him. You nod.

     'Yes, I'm fine,' you respond. He then chuckles softly.

     "Well, we're here. Let's put you to bed," he says as he then walks over to the gigantic bed and then places you under the blankets. You lay there, looking up at him. He hands you your stuffed animals and then gets in bed next to you. You sit up, holding your stuffed animals close to you.

     He runs his fingers through your (H/C) hair. You quickly look up at him. His black lips curl into a smile as his white eyes look down at you. You take your eyes off of him and then lay back down and close your eyes, keeping your soft, fluffy stuffed animals close to you.

     'Goodnight,' you quickly say to him telepathically. He chuckles.

     "Good night, (Y/N). Sleep tight," Laughing Jack says in a soft, soothing voice. You hug your stuffed animals tighter as you then drift off to sleep...

_______________________________________
************************************

That's the end of Chapter Twenty Five! I really hope you enjoyed this!

A whole chapter just of you and Laughing Jack? No interruptions what so ever! Just you and that sweet, sweet clown!

And you're developing feelings for Laughing Jack? What is that about? I did NOT see that coming...

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You'll never guess what'll happen next!

I'll see y'all later! Bye-Bye you wonderful readers!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
64.6K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
989 1 27
{ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐๐˜๐๐€๐’๐“๐€ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ & ๐€๐๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐’ } ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜: ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด,๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ |โœ“| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
538K 19.3K 23
~"The wind tugged at your hair as you sat on a bench and read your book. You had an uneasy feeling, like you were being watched, but you ignored it...