Hoodie Lover

By RaeVue

[Original Version] Josh Kinkston is a cinnamon roll. Sweet, nice and not a single bit straight. Yep, Josh Kin... More

Authors Note
Prologue
1- Mesmerizing Eyes
2- A Town to Beautiful for the Eyes
3- Troublesome Party
4-Trobelsome Party Pt.2
5- Bumble Bee Friends
6- A Life Prank
7- Breakfast, Scares & Wolves
8- Realness
9- No Unsettling Water
10- Juuust Great
11- Fast Cars With Horns
12- Disobeying the Doctor
13- Rankings with Lunch
14- Seeing Things
15- Yay... School
16- Prom Committee!?
17- Late to School
18- Not One but Three
19- Unexpected Shopper
20- Café of Town
21- Lil' Cute Wolf
22- Beat Down
23- The Fallen
24- White, Gray & Void
25- Interruptions
26- A Fist Of Rage
27- Day Off
28- Close-ish
29- Cerberus
30- Nightmare
31- Lost
32- We'll Use Three
33- Start Searching
34- Immensely Annoying
35- Information
36- Edging Closer
37- Breached
38- 2x2
40- Adorable
41- Back and Out
42- Speedy Gonzales
43- Intro To Prom
44- After Parties
45- Recovery Days
46- Birthday Boy
47- Months Later
Thanks
You guys are the BEST
IMPORTANT

39- Not Holding Back

1.1K 60 2
By RaeVue

Parker sat there on the hospital bed, a bandage taped onto his shoulder, chugging down some water as he explained to his mother and sister what happened. They seemed shock that the hunters were working on something that was worse than wolfsbane and how Josh acted. All through the explanation he felt worry coursing through him. Majority of it for his mate, but also for his pack. He looked towards Dr. Nick, hope so clear in his eyes even god would be jealous.

"10 minutes max. But knowing you so well it'll be five. And we all know in reality that would be a minute." Nick said, having dealt with this particular alpha family for years. "So that would be about now. Avoid that green substance and warn the others about it more thoroughly." Parker gleefully made his way out of the room in search of Cypher, who was his only fast ride there. Miriam just shook her head while Margo sighed. Like father like son, she thought.

Along the way, Parker asked around and shortly found Lucifer at the café. Without even a word, he clasped his hand onto the god's wrist and dragged him away. Considering Lucifer was getting nowhere with the mysterious gorgeous boy, he let Parker take him away.

"Take us back." Parker ordered while he stretched out his shoulder to see how far the bandaging could stretch. As normal Nick did it perfectly.

"But I just brought you back because you're injured." Cypher stressed the last word. He did not need the mate of his cousin to wind up dead.

"I need to be there."

"Fine." Without any warning Cypher took them back to the battle. It had started to die down. There were many of the pack members resting their tired bodies as only small groups fought what was left of the hunters and rouges. He could see basically everyone from their pack and silently bid a farewell to those who were no longer. But the people he was looking for were missing.

Parker and Cypher scanned the area, one more frantically than the other. Who they wanted to see just wasn't there. Turned out they didn't need to see them to know where they were.

"You two are the same. Two ugly and merciless mutts from hell!" The accusing screams made everyone freeze slightly as they heard either their master or prey. With a nod to each other, Parker and Cypher sped off into the direction of the yells and slurs. They slowed when they reached a small clearing, trying to be as quiet as possible. "Why don't you get rid of the stupid hound, come out of the shadows and face me, you worthless piece of shit!"

Whether Hunter wanted to say anything after that it didn't matter. Cerberus split into three and jumped, tackled, and threw him to the ground. Dusk seemed to settle over the clearing as a pair of gleaming emerald eyes appeared only to vanish to another spot. Hunter kept frantically turning around trying to pinpoint Josh's location, but he couldn't keep up, and having Cerberus there was splitting his nerves like dead-ends.

Cypher motioned for Parker to move to a different position, not giving him details of the plan. Once he was sure that he was a good distance away, Cypher whistled what seemed to be a lullaby. The separated Cerberus sprinted in his direction, tails slightly under them as if they were about to be put in time out. Parker was puzzled because obviously Cerberus would give them an advantage, even if it was only for one man.

I will be getting his spot ready in Hell and oh how much fun this will be. Now, if Josh is out for blood, if he completely disregards the fact that you are here, you need to stop him. He can kill Hunter, but that is it. We do not need his wolf to get out of hand. As you could have probably told by now, his wolf is all happy-go-lucky but would love to torture somebody, rip their limbs off one by one, tear their head off and use their bones as chew toys.

Parker shivered at the specific description Cypher told him, nodding slowly. He now partly feared for his life as he was left alone with his angry mate and Hunter. He stalked over to a big and old tree which had thick branches and plenty of leaves. He climbed up it partly, finding the perfect space to see everything in the clearing and somethings around it.

As the sun began to lower itself in the sky, the already darkened area grew closer to night. A chill breeze ran through the air, encasing everything in its icy touch. Parker sat and observed, much similar to what his mate was doing on the ground below.

Josh changed position, scurrying between some bushes. Unlucky for him, his white ear twitched, giving him away. He went to switch again but was convinced otherwise. "I see you. I know where you are. So come out unless you want me to hurt him. Both of you come out! You're so infuriating!" Hunter screeched, throwing a knife into a branch right below Parker. He froze, refusing to move, much like Josh did. "Fine then! Talia!"

Next thing Parker knew, he was wrestling to the ground with one of the female rouges. She scurried away towards Hunter as soon as her job was done. Parker was now kneeling in the dirt, hands raised in surrender as a gun was pointed in his direction. He was beyond confused at how he did not smell the filth. Hunter wouldn't have allowed her to stench of herself and tortured her until she smelt no more.

"Did I do good master? Am I a wonderful mate?" The rouge asked, shocking the others. Hunter just looked at her like she had grown a fourth head.

"You were brilliant, but we aren't mates. I would never accept such a filth of a creature to be with me." He spat, aiming the gun at her. The girl began to sprout tears, begging for her to be left alive. But no shifter had the right to live in Hunters mind, so he mindlessly pulled the trigger.

Parker was even more angered than before. He let a low threatening growl erupt, rising to his full height, he took a step forward. "Now now wolfie. Where are you in such a hurry to go?" Parker wanted nothing more than to literally rip the smirk off his annoying face. Hunter spoke more threats, many about the green liquid that covered the surface of his loaded bullets. He focused on hurting Parker to get to Josh.

Right before the trigger was pulled, Parker dove for cover, refusing to injure himself more. As he watched the bullet throw itself into a tree next to him, he heard vicious barking. He poked his head out to see Josh's wolf standing in front of him protectively, snarling and growling, stance ready to defend and attack. In a matter of seconds, a second bullet was shot, and everyone moved. Parker rolled to a side, swiftly shifted before jumping out of the bushes. He appeared right next to Josh, who pushed his side onto his, seeking comfort.

Hunter became slightly worried seeing as he lost his good knife back at the hideout and only had two covered bullets left. He knew all he needed was one good hit and the both of them would be down, but he had never been the best shot. In anything. So, when both wolves charged for him, he fired, and cost himself. When the wolves grew closer, he tried again, but just succeeded in missing. He tossed the gun aside and brought out a plain dagger. Josh chortled, clearly amused. The pair never stopped charging forwards.

In the midst of pouncing, Parker managed to get deeply cut on his front leg. He yelped, pained from the depth and frustrated with himself. Seeing Parker get hurt once again finally pushed Josh over the edge.

Josh was clawing anywhere he could get, sinking his teeth in and ripping flesh off. As Hunter raised his hand to strike, Josh bit it, practically tearing it completely off. Hunter laid there, writhing in pain and anguish, scared of the beast that laid on top of him baring its teeth that were coated in his blood. His screams seemed short-lived as Josh grabbed a hold of his neck and chomped down, finally ending the madness the man brought with him.

Parker sat there astonished, licking his wound with care. He watched Josh run over to a small pond and clean himself up before tackling Parker to the ground, licking him all over and whining. Parkers wolf grunted happily. He shifted back to human with Josh still laying on him, smiling and running his hands through the wolfs fur.

"Is this Josh I'm seeing?" He asked the wolf, which in return shook its head. "Not that I don't want to spend time with you but where is he?" A picture of Josh sleeping soundly in a meadow with his wolf happily beside him popped into Parkers mind. How adorable. And he's all ours. Parkers wolf said. He nodded his head.

"Can you wake him up? I'm sure he'll let you out soon." The wolf whined slightly but backed off of Parker and turned back into human Josh, who looked groggy and sleep deprived. "There's my Lil' Cutie." Parker said. This caught the dazed Josh's attention, making him throw himself onto Parker.

Josh began crying, mumbling incoherent sentences and hugging onto Parker like his life depended on it. He felt so many emotions that he just needed to let it all out. Parker said nothing. He only rubbed his back soothingly and cradled Josh in his arms.

Eli, can you bring me the extra clothes?

No problem!

The pair sat like that for a while, not daring to move unless someone approached them. And even then, when Eli did, anyone would have thought Josh was asleep. But his tears were still streaming down his face.

Eli simply chucked the clothes near Parker and left, going about his Beta duties seeing as his Alpha was incapable of doing them.

After a few more minutes Parker gently pulled away from Josh's grip and wiped his tear stained cheeks. He lightly pecked his lips before motioning to the clothes. Josh immediately knew what was intended and nodded in agreement. Soon he was dressed in skinny jeans and a singlet, a jacket in hand. He glanced over at Parker who was about to put on a hoodie and pouted. Parker just so happened to glance over at his mate and smiled. He walked closer to Josh, chucked the jacket away and held out his jumper.

Josh beamed. He snuggled into it and began walking back to where he was guessing everyone was waiting. His strides were slow as he was tired, but he refused to let Parker carry him as to his injury. Instead, they walked hand in hand, basically merging together, soft smiles painting their lips. Before they reached the group, Parker sent a message telling them that they could begin to head back, and he and Josh would trail behind. So, everyone did. Except for Alfred.

"Nice job out there today son. And you too Josh. You two make a nice team." He paused, thinking deeply before sighing. "I don't want to, but I think it's time I passed the full job of Alpha over to you." And with that he went off, catching up with the group and instantly began a conversation up with some of his old buddies.

Parker stopped walking completely, Josh mimicking his actions. Parker turned to face him and hugged him tighter than he did in the clearing. He breathed in Josh's scent and felt calm. "I'm so glad we got you back safely. We were so worried. When we found out, he nearly came out and wanted to rip the closest person to shreds. Just so, happy now." Parker said, loosening his grip. When he lifted his head, he saw Josh smiling. His happiness was contagious and soon Parker found himself grinning. "I've been dying to do this."

Parker lowered his lips on Josh's in a sweet and gentle kiss that still told you all the passion and love he felt. Neither of them ever stopped smiling.

^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 51 36
Jayden was never meant to be a prince, but when he gets adopted by the king and queen, he has to prepare himself for the challenges ahead. Luckily, h...
3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
80 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...
623 61 31
Not enemies Not lovers Just strangers with some memories. *** To put it simple, Lewis Henderson, the boy who has his life planned out, hates Weston G...