Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Girls will be Girls

19.3K 675 135
By agostiandi

L I S A

"Hey! Hands off, don't fucking touch her!" I shouted to the other students at the fucking end of the hallway.

They were startled to my outburst and muttered sorry.

They should be.

"Manoban what are you doing?" Jennie angrily asked me.

"What? I'm just shooing them away." I said.

"Damn, Manoban don't shoo them away!" Jennie rolled her eyes to me.

Jennie came back to being mean to me again and here I am having a soft side for her and only for her.

"But I don't want them to touch you!" I said stubbornly.

She face palmed herself, "For pete's sake Manoban stop being a child, it's just a project!" She said.

"Yeah touch here, touch there and you're fucking me telling to stop shooing them away!" I massaged my temple.

I don't like the idea of them taking a picture with Jennie.

Those dirty hands are touching what's mine. Project their ass! They just want to have a picture with Jennie, aissh!

"Ugh! Whatever Manoban I'm done with your childish act!" She said walking away.

"Hey, what the hell? Wait Jennie!" I ran after her and held her wrist to make her face me.

"I already said that I like you right? I'm sorry, okay! I'll admit, I'm jealous." I said irritatedly.

She turned her head sideways but I saw it, I caught her! She's fucking blushing, oh my gosh! Is this real?

"I saw it!" I said to her.

"What did you see!?" She averted her face to me again.

"That you just blushed a while ago." I smirked to her but she just slapped my arm.

"You're dreaming!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey! Are you mad at me?" I asked her.

"No I'm not." She plainly said and walked away.

"Hey wait!" I chased her.

❤️☠️❤️

"Hey Jennie talk to me!" I said but she just ignored me and walked to her another class.

She said that we're okay but why she's acting like that?

❤️☠️❤️

"Jennie!" I shouted at the middle of corridor when I saw Jennie walking out from her classroom.

Many of the students looked at me with their mouth hanging. "What the fuck are you all looking at? Do you want me to dig out all your eyeballs!"

They came back to their senses and minded their own businesses.

"I didn't expect the Queen to be that whipped." I wanted to punch that person but I saw Jennie shook her head in disappointment and walked away again.

"Jennie wait!" Sadly I didn't catch her because she's nowhere to be found again.

4:30 pm

"Hey Jennie let me carry your things." I said and got her books even her bag when I spotted her at the locker room.

Jennie didn't do anything and just rolled her eyes again.

"Let me drive you home." I said and headed to parking lot.

"Is she angry at me? I don't understand her." I whispered to myself .

❤️☠️❤️

Jennie ignores me every time I will try talk to her! I can't believe that she's doing this to me, she's making me a total loser. The fuck!

Every boys and girls want to date me so her lips should be saying the same thing, ugh!

It's lunch time and Jennie wasn't around again, my stomach was crumbling and I wanna eat something.

I turned side to side to see if Jennie was around and she wasn't! Ha, it's showtime!

I walked to the line "Listen up fuckers get out of my way and if you don't, I will fucking kick you out to this school!" They quickly obeyed get out of my way.

I headed to the counter to order, "My usual order, go faster!" I commanded.

She got my orders as fast as she can and gave it to me. "Here ma'am!" She said and bowed to me.

I got the tray and took my usual sit, well Jennie and my usual sit now! What's mine is hers now too.

"Lalisa you are here!" I faced my back and saw Jisoo.

"And you're alone." She added.

"Not now that you're here, by the way where's your girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Who?" She sat in front of me asking. Ugh this idiot!

"Chaeng, Jennie's bestfriend." I said.

She blushed from what I said, huh whipped as fuck! HAHA

"Uh she's not my girlfriend, yet!" She scratched her nape shyly.

Holy cow am I really seeing this? Jisoo being shy! Haha motherfuckers she really is whipped.

"Well Jennie isn't with you, why?" She got a bucket of chicken inside her bag, wtf! How that thing fitted inside her bag.

"She's ignoring me but I don't know why. I already asked if she's mad to me but she said no." I tried getting the chicken from her bucket but but she quickly slapped my hand away.

"What did you do before that?" She said munching her chicken, Tsk!

I glared at her and caressed my own hand then started eating my own food.

"I just shooed the other students because they were touching Jennie too much but she defended them saying it's just for their project." I snickered.

"Ehr you're such a kid Manoban, I heard it's for journalism and photography so they need to take a picture with the student council officers." Jisoo finished eating 2 chickens already and got another one again.

"Well whatever, but do you have a clue why she's ignoring me?" I asked sipping my drinks.

"She's mad at you." At last she put her bucket of chicken inside her bag and sipped my fucking drinks then she gulped.

"She's ignoring you because she's mad." She explained.

"What? But she said no!" I slammed the table and it gathered attention again.

Ugh!

"Don't fucking look at me!" I shouted so that the whole canteen can hear it.

"It's a girls' language, bro! When girls says they're okay, they really aren't, likewise when they're mad." Jisoo said.

"Anyways stop being an ass Manoban." She added.

Ass your face!

"Wait isn't that Chaeng? I remembered she's the vice president of this school. There's someone who wants to take a picture with her and oh look at him he's being touchy." I said looking at Chaeng.

"Wait! What the fuck, where is she?" Jisoo asked searching for Chaeng, I pointed at the outside of the canteen.

"Fuck that shit! I'm going to beat that asshole!" She cursed and ran away.

"Huh you hoe! Who's being an ass now between us!" I laughed. She raised her middle finger as she faded from my vision.

"MANOBAN!" Fuck! I gulped hundred times.

That voice!

Why she's shouting at me? I didn't do anything wrong eh, did I?

I faced her, smiling like a dog.

"Oh Jennie hehe, yo-you're here!?" I said more like a question.

J E N N I E

I sighed after Mr. Manoban talked to me yesterday alone, he informed that I can leave Manoban alone now and that he will not kick me out from being a president in the school as he pleased the directress after the video became trending nation wide.

I blushed at the thought that Mr. Manoban already watched the video. Aist!

Speaking of Manoban.

Batman just got me angry again because of her childish act this morning, that idiot!

"Hey Kim." I looked at Irene the secretary of this school.

She's heading to my table.

I'm at the student council office doing some paperworks that I need to finish before the day ends.

"Yeah Irene?" I asked.

"Hey, Manoban is your girlfriend, right? A while ago I saw her shouting at some other students at the canteen." She put some of the files on my table leaving it to me then she walked to the door.

"Accompany me to her, I'm going to punch that idiot!" I stood up and walked to Irene. "Manoban!"

"Sure, let's go." She said as I walked after her.

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"Jennie please- Ouch! Aw- stop aw!" Manoban cried trying to stop Jennie from pinching her ear.

"I already told you stop threatening them!" The shorter girl said inside the student council office after she brought the taller one there to prevent making a scene again.

"Okay, I'll do it, just don't ignore me!" The Thai said pouting trying to be cute in Jennie's eyes.

Jennie rolled her. "Chaeng wait! Chaeng!" Chaeng walked inside the room with Jisoo following her.

"I'm sorry Chaeng, please!" Jisoo said.

"Sorry your face!" Chaeng said as she walked to Jennie.

"I wanna slap someone right now." The Vice President said to the president.

"Same here." The President just nodded her head.

"Jisoo you're here, huh whipped ass!" Lisa shouted.

"Old hag! What brought you here?" Jisoo shouted too as Lisa went to her and both jumped together like a kid.

The two officers just can't help but to roll their eyes again.

"Wait where's Irene, I thought she's with me." Jennie looked around to find the secretary but she's not inside the room.

"I told you stop bothering me! You pervert asshole!" A girl yelled from the outside.

"Pervert you said! Do you want me to kiss you again, huh?!" A voice from another girl was heard.

The door opened as Irene entered with annoyed face.

"Oh you want to do it here?" Another girl was emerged from the door.

"Do it here!?" Jennie and Chaeng both shouted confuse.

"I-I can explain guys!" Irene said stuttering.

"Seulgi!/Pabo!" Lisa and Jisoo said as they saw their another friend inside the room.

"Hah Lisa! Jisoo! You dickheads you're here too!" Seulgi jumped joining the two.

"Lalalalala!" The three said jumping like kids while playing.

"I swear to God I don't want to curse right now but what the fuck!" Said Chaeng.

"Fucking duck tape! I can't take that 3 crackheads near to us I might have a heart attack!" Jennie said face palming.

"Oh my gosh is this the reunion of the 3 idiots from the movie? I can't believe this is happening." Irene said as she was about lost her consciousness but immediately regained herself when she saw the three crackheads was ready to catch her especially Seulgi.

"I'm fine! I'm fine just don't go near us you three." Irene massaged her temple and sighed deeply.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
2.2M 56.8K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
594K 16.1K 52
Jennie Kim the Queen B of the school, known as no weakness queen, Daughter of the founder and the schools she's studying at. Cold, hard-headed, spoi...
102K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...