Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Kai Again?

15.3K 449 136
By agostiandi

L I S A

My phone beeped so I got it and opened the message.

From Taehyung:

Queen we cancelled your fight because of your condition but we made a decision that it will be held at Friday again next week.

I put my phone at my bag. I saw Jennie at the hallway walking towards me with a boy behind her?

"Lisa!" She greeted me.

"Hey Jennie." I smiled but it didn't reach my eyes.

I don't like what I'm seeing.

She dragged him towards us.

"By the way this is Kai! Kai this is Lisa!" Jennie introduced us to each other again.

"I know you two have a rough start but why don't we all erase that and have a good start."

I looked at this Kai firmly so as he to me. And from the moment I already know that we're enemies.

"You should do the shake hands." Jennie chuckled not obviously sensing the tension between us.

"I don't do that with people who have a filthy hands." I rudely said.

"Lisa!" Jennie glared at me.

The bell rang and Jennie held Kai's hand dragging him inside the classroom, to where their classroom is.

So they're classmates huh?

"Bye Lisa, I still have to accompany Kai." Jennie said before she was out of my sight.

My enigmatic face plastered.

I clenched my fist and walked my way to my classroom. I don't want him near me but I think Jennie does.

I went to my own room while thinking that that dog is sitting beside Jennie. I know and I feel it. That dog.

My thoughts subsided to Jennie. Somehow her actions hurt me. It drained down all my energy to still continue my day with so much happiness.

What's happening? What's wrong?

I looked away from the outside of the window and silently find my own sit. When I found one I immediately sit there and looked outside again.

'Maybe Jennie really needs to accompany him.' I just think positively.

But I was wrong.

I was left alone when lunch came as I saw Kai and Jennie at the canteen sitting at one table.

What the hell?

For the second time i felt like my energy drained again. I can't move, it hurts. I can't breathe properly.

What's wrong with you Jennie? Are you tired of me? How come you two get along immediately?

Jennie what is Kai to you?

"Hey Lisa, come sit with us." Kai said even if we're not really close.

I just looked at him. I really don't like him, it felt like he's planning something bad.

But still, I walked with my tray at their table and sit beside Jennie.

While Jennie, She looked at me but turned away her head and looked at Kai.

Why?

A simple gesture,

Hurts me so much.

"Kai you should eat more." Jennie was serving him a food as if I'm not here.

As if I'm invincible, as if she doesn't know she's hurting me.

Kai secretly looks at me and smiles victoriously.

"I will Jennie." He smiled so as Jennie.

They looked like a sweet couple spending their time while me, I am like an obstacle to both of them.

A third wheel.

My phone beeped from my pocket.

I read the message immediately, to see the doctor texting me.

From: Dr. Nam
Reminder Ms. Manoban don't tired yourself. Okay? Remember your condition.

Another message sent to my phone and it's from Taehyung.

From Taehyung:
Queen they want to meet you.

Lisa:
Who

Taehyung:
Death Lullaby. They said they just want to see you nothing more.

Lisa:
Tell them to come at our hideout later.

Taehyung:
Aye Queen!

I locked my phone and put it inside my pocket.

"Jennie..." I called the girl beside me.

"What?" A sudden coldness from her voice made my heart ached so bad.

I was shocked but I immediately recovered.

I clenched my fist tightly. "Stop this Jen." I said as I closed my eyes.

"I will just go to restroom Kai wait me here." Jennie smiled to the guy and avoided what I said.

It's like she doesn't give a single fuck now. That slapped real hard.

For her I was like an air and nothing really matter between us to her.

She got up and went to restroom so I didn't waste any time to went after her.

"Jennie!" She stopped when I called her, we're already inside the restroom.

"Lisa stop this already!" Jennie shouted that made me startled.

"Why would I stop? Give me a reason Jennie?" I weakly said.

"Because I don't want you anymore."  I stopped from what she said.

"Did I do something bad that made you hate me like this?" I said.

"You should know what you're doing Lisa." She said seriously.

For a minute my world stopped. Does she already know?

"Do you love someone? Jennie tell me? Please."

"We're nothing Lisa I don't have to tell it to you!"

"We have something Jennie! I'm your lover right!?" I felt my cheeks becomes wet so I quickly I wiped it away.

I don't want to be weak not this time.

"Then stop being my lover and get out of my life because I still love Pranpri." That was all she said and walked away.

It

all

hurt

me.

:)

J E N N I E

I sobbed hard at my bed after I was dropped by Kai from school.

I don't want to be with Lisa right now. Because of what I'm thinking.

I hope I'm wrong, please tell me that my suspicion about her was all nothing.

I'm so bad. Hate me all you want but I can't be with her. I don't want to.

I'm not a fool to not to notice that every Friday night she's busy for something. I'm observing everything about her.

Every time she'll text someone she'll go somewhere far away. And I'm not fool to not to notice that her whole gang is calling her Queen and serving her like one.

At first i thought it's natural but It became suspicious when someone sent me a letter saying 'be careful, your lover is a dangerous one.'

And my suspicion became more stronger yesterday when I accidentally saw a tiny tattoo but enough for me to see at her upper biceps.

Yesterday Lisa decided to stay with me at my house for dinner because she don't want me to be alone.

While me I was thinking about my dad.

I remember before I ran away to him he's badly beating someone at our basement. I bursted inside while crying, asking what he's doing.

Then he hugged me and brought me back to my room. He's in a deep thought when he decided to show a small tattoo at his chest. I asked what it is but I don't like what I got from his response.

My body trembled in fear that day. I have no choice but to run away and hide when he says that he's a part of that cruel society, he's a fucking mafia!

"Jennie!" Lisa called me she's at the kitchen.

I looked at her and hummed.

"What are you thinking?" She back hugged me while I was chopping some carrots.

"Aw!" My finger was cut by a knife and it bleed too much. So Lisa got panicked and sucked my fingers. She then washed it using water while I was just watching her.

She ripped her t-shirts sleeve and tied on my fingers. My brows furrowed when I noticed a tiny tattoo on her upper biceps.

She looked at me to where I'm looking and found out I was looking at her tattoo.

I suspected more when she immediately covered it with her hand.

"Jennie I will be one who'll chopped them  later I'll just change my clothes. Can I have your clothes?" She said to change the awkwardness.

I just nodded thinking something I shouldn't.

I can't be wrong, the letters
G X M that tattooed on her was like a a copy from my dad the only difference was, there's a crown at the top of it.

I think of the door that I saw inside Lisa's unit. The crown there and at her skin were the same.

I sighed as it finally made sense to me, the only thing that I need is to witness it with my own eyes.

This can't be Lisa.

My phone rang suddenly. I picked it up not knowing who's the caller.

"You want to see her real personality Kim? Am I right?" A mysterious voice from the other line said.

"Who are you?" I asked irritatedly.

"Doesn't matter. I'm just helping you to know her more."

"How?" I asked.

"Go asked for your dad's help. The good news is, they're just in the same building as Lisa along with others doing their businesses."

I shut my eyes tightly.

Please tell me no!

The line hanged up.

❤️☠️❤️

Morning came I was walking at hallway when someone stopped me.

"Jennie please talk to me." She said.

No please don't touch me.

Lisa.

"Please let me go Lisa." I said.

"No talk to me first." She said.

"Let her go." We both turned our head and looked to see Kai.

"No!" Lisa stubbornly said.

"Then I'll make you!" Kai gripped Lisa uniform and punched her.

"You shouldn't have did that." Lisa said and punched Kai back.

He lost his balance as Lisa immediately kicked Kai at her back.

"Stopped this!" I shouted.

"Pranpri." I looked at Kai and he's trying to stand all by himself.

Wait. What did he just say?

"I am Pranpriya, Jen! I came back for you. I am here now! You don't have to go now with that woman!" He said once again said that made my whole world stopped.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
658K 29.8K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...
26.2K 675 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
10.3K 675 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...