Under (JenLisa AU)

Av agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... Mer

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Convincing The Queen

15.5K 490 33
Av agostiandi

J E N N I E

I was lying down on a bed with Lisa sleeping on my chest peacefully.

Yes, you read it right. Since Lisa invited me to sleep with her in her condo.

She said she don't want to be alone tonight besides this girl knew her limits when it comes to me.

I'm sure she wouldn't force me or something.

But I was worried about Kai our dog, aisshh. I have already forgotten about that dog.

I sighed and caressed her smooth hair repeatedly while looking at the ceiling.

I really love this girl beside me but what will I do if ever Pranpri comes back even if I know he won't anymore.

I don't know what to do yet.

My mind was in complete dazed when I heard Lisa murmured something.

"Jennie, I love you." I looked at Lisa to see if she's awakened.

But she isn't.

"Till I die." She once again murmured.

No Lisa don't be too excited to die.

I smiled at the thought that still loves me even when she's sleeping, but I'll be honest.

I'm torn between Lisa and Pranpri. I love them both. And I know I have to choose between the both of them when the time comes.

The day when I confessed my feelings to Lisa was the day that I realised that Panpri will never ever come back to me.

I closed my eyes, and kissed Lisa. "Thank you Lisa for everything, I love you too."

After that I fell asleep.

❤️☠️❤️

It's weekend today after I woke up I told Lisa I want to get back at our house early so she dropped me here at the front of my house.

"Goodbye Jennie. Take care." Lisa said and kissed my cheek before she got in her car and drove away.

I opened the door of my house, I sighed as I still can't get out of my mind what I saw on Lisa's house.

I wasn't in the mood before I left her condominium.

I saw something, something horrible. That I suppose I shouldn't see but I saw it anyways.

I got up from the bed to make a breakfast, I passed at door that I've been wondering since the day one of what's inside of it in Lisa's condo and my instinct was telling me to open it now.

Curiosity kills me. The door was black and had a well curved crown on it. Scary isn't it, the door isn't that welcoming.

Is Lisa hiding something from me? But I doubt that. Lisa gave me the password of her condo, she even gave me a duplicate key to her room.

But why is this door always locked?

Maybe I'm just tired. I don't want to think about it for now.

❤️☠️❤️

L I S A

I was driving my way home when someone texted me.

Unknown:

Hey Queen or should I say the former Queen. Sooner or later the society you rules won't bow to you but to me. All the gangsters and mafias will kneel to me and you're not an exception.

I just sighed not really threatened. Who's this guy that appeared out of no where?

How did he know about our society?

After a minutes I heard my phone ringing. I groaned and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi bitch!" I rolled my eyes as I heard Seulgi from the other line.

"What?"

"We need you at the school?"

"Me? School? Are you high? Dude it's weekend today." I asked amuse.

"I'm serious here Lisa."

"You? Serious? No doubt you are high."

"Just get your idiot ass here!"

"Seriously Seulgi, What are you even doing in that hell?" I asked.

"Just com here. Bye~" Seulgi hanged up the phone.

I threw my phone at the shotgun seat and turned my car heading to school.

I arrived at school and parked my car. I texted Seulgi asking where is she.

Seulgi:

I'm at the gym.

I headed to gym and walked inside seeing volleyball varsities practicing including Jisoo and...

Seulgi in a jersey?

Man I was right. She's really high.

"Lisa? You came!" Seulgi said.

"So what will I'm going to do here?" I put my hands on my waist and waited for her to answer.

"You'll play volleyball for our school." The bear shrugged as if it's nothing and I'll say yes no matter what.

"WHAT? Hell no! I wouldn't do that." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh yes you will." Jisoo smirk devilishly beside Seulgi.

What are they planning? My instincts are telling me to run.

"What made you think I will?" Well I not really a coward to run.

"Because Jennie will be happy to see you playing for our school." They both said.

"How are you sur—? Wait what Jennie? Since when did the president become involve with this." I asked amused again.

My phone beeped as they gestured me to read it, I glared at them before opening my phone.

My Queen:

Hi to my idiot suitor, I heard that the two players from the team got injured unexpectedly so you and your friend Suelgi decided to volunteer and play for the team. I'm so happy that I'll see you playing volleyball. I hope to see you spiking soon. I'm making a way so the two of you gets qualified in the next game! 🙂😘 I'll be cheering for you! Good luck!

What the fuck!

Me?

Volunteer?

Since when?

"I'm sure Jennie would be sad if our Queen won't play." Jisoo added.

Ugh, they set me up!

"I won't still!" I firmly said.

"You sure you won't?" Seulgi said with teasing smile.

"Yes, I will never ever—"

"Oh hello Jennie!? I just want to say—"

"Okay! I will play!" I said angrily and immediately got Seulgi's phone from her.

I looked to her phone to see nothing but the lock screen.

Shit!

She's not really calling Jennie!

"HAHAHA DUMB HOE HAHAHA!" Seulgi laughed recklessly. "I don't even have the President's number HAHAHA!"

"Whatever!"

"Here's your jersey!" Jisoo said and throw something on my face. "And no buts Manoban, you already said you will play!"

No choice I headed to changing room and put the jersey on my body.

Luckily I'm wearing sneakers.

I headed to the gym again and this time the whole group looked at me in amazement.

"It's good to see in a jersey again, daughter!" I was shocked when someone spoke behind me.

The old man is here? I looked behind my back to see my dad wearing his proud smile for me.

"Dad! Why the heck are you doing here?" I said embarrassed.

"I'm here to support you! I won't let this pass! I'm going to see you playing volleyball again." Dad said proudly.

Really?

"How did you know?" I asked and scrunched my brows. "And it's not like I'm going to play internationally?"

"To your girlfriend of course!" Dad said. "I wanna watch you because I've missed seeing you play."

"Ahhhh. From Jennie?"

"Yes!"

"Lisa start stretching now!" Jisoo called me.

I groaned and started stretching.

"Go Lisa! I'm so proud of you! You're my daughter remember that!" Dad shouted as loud as he can.

J I S O O

Yesterday 2 of my teammates got injured because I gave them a very hard training.

My fault I know.

The doctor said they can't play for a week after I heard that, I was losing my hope because it's already championship.

I don't want to lose without doing anything.

But an angel heard my prayer when I suddenly saw Seulgi on the pathway of the school.

A brightest idea came into my head for a very long time. I convinced her to play along with Lisa to our team.

She said yes after I promised that I will help her court the secretary of the school.

I heard that she's trying to get the girl's heart but she's suck at it.

Poor her.

I won't be problem since my girl and the secretary get along really well.

And later she helped me convincing Lisa too. When Lisa said yes and changed her outfit I wanna jump to the fullest.

This is sure 100% win.

Our game will happen on Tuesday so we only have 2 more days to practice.

But with me, Seulgi, and Lisa on the team nothing is impossible.

I'm always seeing the bear playing volleyball with her male cousins and she's a real beast.

While Lisa I just witnessed her skills in volleyball once but all I can say is that no words can describe her skills in volleyball.

I can say that no one can beat her, no one can beat the Queen.

L I S A

The first day of my practice went well as well as the second day.

Now is the last day to practice I didn't really taking the practice seriously. The practice was only half day.

After it I invited Jisoo to have a serious talk with me.

Right now I'm inside varsities' locker room and changing our wet jerseys the other players already left.

Now it's only me and Jisoo.

"Jisoo I want you know that only this is the game that I will only play." I started.

"I know that, just let us win this championship." She looked at me with seriousness in her eyes.

I nodded and left the room with my things heading to Jennie's house

I suddenly wanted to see her.

Jennie happily opened her door for me, and it shocked me because she freaking kissed me on my cheek.

It's once in a lifetime!

I feel all my energy that I wasted to the practice came back.

She asked how's my practice. I just answered 'good'.

So good!

I soon as I entered her house and Kai, the dog that I bought for her welcomed me with a bark.

I lifted the dog like a baby and put it down after.

I went Jennie to see her cooking so I her hugged from behind and kissed her temple saying I love you.

I sighed when someone texted me.

I went to the table and sit at the chair as I read the text.

Taehyung

Queen they won't leave us, Black Titans at peace they said they want your answer.

I sighed deeply. I made up my mind.

Lisa

Prepare the underground arena before Friday night and tell them I will fight them.

Taehyung

I? My Queen like I said they're no joke. We should be joining you in fight.

Lisa
No! I will fight them alone in front of the superiors and all of the gangsters and mafias. It's a command.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

440K 9.3K 54
Lalisa Manoban a protagonist of a story, a simple girl and student from Thailand met Jennie Rubyjane Kim CEO of Kim Entertainment and one of the rich...
203K 4K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
1.2M 34.2K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
35.6K 1.2K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...