Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Wrong

18K 545 72
By agostiandi

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Weeks passed and Jennie was still annoyed by Lisa.

But Lisa being her, she will surely find a way to make it up to her Jennie.

"Hi, baby." Lisa greeted as a Jennie came out from her class.

"What now Manoban?" Jennie annoyingly looked at the taller girl.

"Just wanna ask if you're okay."

"I'm okay, so leave now." The President walk passed to Lisa ignoring the blonde completely.

Lisa quickly walked after  Jennie, "Jennie! Aisssh stop being a booger."

Jennie stop at her pace and looked at Lisa, "What did you say?"

"Stop being a booger I said." Lisa repeated bravely.

"Do I look like a booger to you." The President irritatedly asked while pointing herself.

"No." Lisa said shortly.

"Then why did you say that I should stop being a booger?" Jennie said gritting her teeth almost reaching her boiling point.

"Because you're being hard to get." Lisa said and crossed her arms.

Jennie slapped Lisa's forehead, "You know what tell that to that airport on your forehead."

The shorter girl left quickly.

"Awww my poor forehead." Lisa pouted. "What's wrong with it?"

Lisa immediately run after Jennie calling her name. "Jennie wait!"

"Ugh motherfucker." Jennie mumbled.

"Jennie." The blonde reached for the shorter girl's arm. "Don't go hide!"

"Excuse me? Why would even I hide?" The brunette said struggling at Lisa's arms.

"Oh I thought we're playing hide and seek." Lisa said relieved.

"Hello, wake up Lisa we're not kids anymore." Jennie said rolling her eyes. "What's wrong with you today? Are you high?"

"No I'm not and I don't really wanna play hide and seek with you." Lisa said wiggling her brows. "Because a girl like you is hard to find."

"Ew Lisa. Can you now please take off your hands on me?" The President said acting like an angry cat because she doesn't want to admit that the lines somehow affects her.

"Okayyy." Lisa said disappointedly thinking that it will make the president blush even just slight.

As Lisa let go Jennie, the blonde started stomping her feet at the floor saying, "Ehhh Jennie! I want Jennie!" After the shorter girl left her.

"Bro what are you? A kid?" Jisoo said as she entered the scene.

"Shut up Jisoo, I pray to God that your girlfriend will get angry to you too." Lisa crossed her arms angrily.

"That's not gonna happen. Over my dead and sexy body HAHAHAHAHA." The varsity player said laughing at her friend.

"Anyways let's go to canteen now. I'll bet Seulgi is already waiting for us." Jisoo said dragging Lisa.

"That bear shit too! I'm wishing to Zeus that she'll get kick out from this school." Lisa said and furrowed her brows in angry manner.

"I can't believe after she just banged the student council secretary she's still here, if only Jennie reported this!" Lisa said and pouted. "I can't kick her out because Jennie will be mad."

"Jennie..." With that she remembered Jennie again. "Noooo! Jennie. I want Jennie!"

The older girl beside just shrugged away her actions. Jisoo waves to Seulgi as they enter the canteen.

"Hey sit here, you two!" Seulgi shouted pointing the table where she's sitting at.

Then Jisoo immediately dragged Lisa at the table and sit in with Seulgi.

"Dudes I already ordered you foods so thank me later." The bear girl smiled. "Just to inform you two, it's not my treat you have to pay me."

"No thanks. I want Jennie." Lisa grumpily said.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! So you want Jennie for your lunch?" Seulgi said smirking.

"Stop with your green jokes." Lisa crossed her arms and shouted, "I! WANT! TO! BE! WITH! JENNIE! RIGHT! NOW!

"Whoooah someone's not really in the mood." Suelgi said laughing. "Easy, Manoban."

"Yeah because the President have been ignoring her." Jisoo laughed along. "What a poor girl, so vulnerable."

The blonde girl just covered her ears with her fingers and made face. She was annoyed by her two jerk friends who's laughing at her ass.

Suddenly the two stopped laughing to have some quiet time for them three.

When Jisoo have remembered something. "So Lisa, I heard they already arrived? Those superiors?" The oldest suddenly became serious.

"Aren't you afraid?" Seulgi butted with seriousness in her face too.

"Why would I? I'm not doing anything wrong?" The blonde said.

"Huh Lisa I know the rules in your society. Don't make me fool." Jisoo looked at Lisa intently. "The rules included that you shouldn't love someone except if that person is a mafter too."

"I'm the Queen and I can change their stupid rules." Lisa said.

"Nah uh uh, Lisa! Yes you're the Queen, you can make everything happen but remember they can make you out of your throne too."

The two knew everything about Lisa because their families once like Lisa's, but they pulled from that society making an oath that they will never ever talk about it at the outside world to the others and since it's Lisa's dad that sitting on the throne that time, he let them be.

Lisa just sighed deeply.

"Don't worry we'll back you up when that time comes." Seulgi patted Lisa's shoulder reassuringly.

"Where's The Black Titans anyway?" Jisoo asked.

"Doing some business? Maybe killing criminals." Lisa deadpanned as if it's just nothing.

The two just looked away. They don't want to hear about killing anymore but it's the reality, they have to accept it.

"Let's move on from that. I heard that there will an event at our school." Jisoo shared.

"Ahh that's why JENNIE and the other officers are all busy." Seulgi intentionally said 'Jennie' louder, hoping that it will lighten up the mood.

As the Queen heard it. It somehow brightens Lisa's face. "Jennie." Lisa said with a heart shaped eyes.

Seulgi saw that and smiled, "She's really in love with the president, she's head over heels."

"What event?" Lisa asked.

"I heard it's water balloons festival." Jisoo said.

"Sounds fun." The blonde said.

"I'm sure if it isn't Jennie who organising the event you would say it's boring hahaha!" The two laughed endlessly.

The bell rang indicating that they should go to their classes now.

They bid their goodbye and made way to their classes.

Lisa went to her room as she noticed that there's still no professor at the front.

She entered the classroom and sit with a nerd who's by the way was very busy reading a book.

Lisa decided to just sleep until the classes are all over. The bell rang, waking Lisa. She stood up and went outside Jennie's room to wait the President.

"Hey babe? Miss me?" Lisa said smiling when she saw the shorter girl.

"No." Jennie said not looking at the blonde.

"I know you do." Lisa cockily said.

"Why asking when you already know the answer." Jennie finally looked at Lisa.

"Huh." Lisa buffered, her mouth hanged open. "You really misses me?"

"Idiot." Jennie rolled her eyes but Lisa didn't mind the gesture.

The taller girl got something from her bag.

"Here some energy drink. I heard your organising an event so I bought you this." Lisa said giving the drink to Jennie.

'Sweet.'  Jennie said at the back of her mind.

"I can help you organising the event too, I just don't want you to exhaust yourself." The blonde girl said.

"You don't have to Lisa it's my part as a president." Jennie finally smiled to her.

"I insist! So are we okay now!?" Lisa hopefully said.

"I guess." Jennie chuckled.

"Jennie." Lisa said.

"Hmmm?" Jennie hummed.

"When will say yes to me?" Lisa said.

"When the right time comes." Jennie said. "Don't rush things."

'For now all you have to do is love me and never let me go.' The President said at the back of her mind.

"Jennie it's been a long time since I've heard the three words from your mouth. Can I heard it again?"

"What do you want to hear?" Jennie asked.

"That you like me. So I still motivation to pursue you." Lisa said.

Jennie shook her head in disbelief, Lisa is really something.

Lisa just rested her arms at the railings, she put her face at her palm staring at Jennie lovingly.

Those stares that The Queen was giving to the President was enough to made her stomach flipped.

Those stares reminded the President that someone cares for like she's the most important and precious thing in the world.

"I like you Lisa." Jennie sincerely said.

"Thank you, I like my self too." Lisa said.

"Lisa!" Jennie stared at the taller girl. "It's the second time that I said that." The President said shyly. "Well I'm counting it. Funny isn't it?"

From what Jennie remembered it was her second time saying those three words to the blonde but the thought of hers was quickly cut off when the blonde spoke.

"Ani, it's actually the third time."

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 174 18
Jennie Kim is a kind girl who went to KJ High School. She had lots of friends and was popular. She never thought that once she saw this girl named Li...
16.1K 343 2
Lisa Manoban, the boss of the world's most notorious Mafia has had bigger fish to fry for the last year but now, it's time to collect debts, starting...
34.8K 507 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
919K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...