They Call It Fate - Yandere...

Galing kay PenSeason

They say fate is something that happens beyond someone's control, something people can plan for, but never co... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Schedules
Chapter 2 - Introvert
Chapter 3 - Flirt
Chapter 4 - Tsundere
Chapter 5 - Lunchtime
Chapter 6 - Theory
Chapter 7 - Rude
Chapter 8 - Just Run
Chapter 9 - Red
Chapter 10 - Weekend
Chapter 11- Hangout
Chapter 12 - Partner
Chapter 13 - Trip
Chapter 14 - Faults
Chapter 15 - Breaking
Chapter 16 - Chat
Chapter 17 - Boys Part 1
Chapter 17 - Boys Part 2
Chapter 18 - Worry
Chapter 19 - Drifting
Chapter 20 - Enemy
Chapter 21 - Relief
Chapter 22 - Hollow
Chapter 24 - Unveiled
Chapter 25 - Watching
Chapter 26 - Anxious
Chapter 27 - Emerging
Chapter 28 - Deadly
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Plans
Chapter 31 - Advantage
Chapter 32 - Execution
Chapter 33 - Unsettling
Chapter 34 - Safety
Chapter 35 - Return
Chapter 36 - Compliant

Chapter 23 - Facade

924 38 4
Galing kay PenSeason

(A/N) ~ that is basically what I imagine the house to be just with a few adjustments.

            By the time (Y/N) reached Yukio's house on Saturday, she finally was able to understand the wealth that she had only seen bits and pieces of. The gap was already painfully clear from when the teen had hung out with the boys, but now it was just plain ridiculous. (Y/N) had been through the general area before, but never had she seen a house quite this large. It was at least 2 acres from what she could see in the front alone, giving the house more than enough space. The style was obviously European, and (Y/N) couldn't help but admire the wonderfully crafted designs and turrets from behind the expensive-looking fence that kept her out.

(Y/N) looked at the gate in bewilderment. She knew that there was probably some button that needed to be pressed, but she couldn't be sure of which one that might be. Finally, she decided, to press the largest one on the pad. A ringing sound occurred soon after, and it wasn't long before a smug little voice rang through, saying: 'Yes?'

(Y/N) had no doubt that it was Yukio, but she still felt strange talking into some device.

(Y/N) gulped, "Uh, it's (Y/N)?" The (H/C)-colored-haired girl said nervously, sounding much more like she was asking a question than answering one.

She heard a light chuckle, and soon a loud click followed. She watched in awe as the gate opened, allowing her access to the house. As she walked to the front door, she couldn't believe her eyes, although a small part of her did find all of this very over the top, the whole area was beautiful. Every tree, plant, and shrub was perfectly trimmed, and vibrant green ivy crawled up the stone sides of the home, giving it a wonderful medieval look. There was a large fountain on the right in front of the elegant home, and it almost look as though it were the size of a small pool. As (Y/N) passed the water feature, she noted the graceful carvings and details that fit perfectly into the rest of the landscaping. When (Y/N) finally reached the door after what felt like at least a mile of walking, she stood still, a small knot forming in her stomach.

Was this really a good idea? Why does Yukio even have a house this large? Did he even ever mention his parents? Before (Y/N) could feed her worry any longer, the tall, oak door opened. In the entrance stood none other than Yukio, his normal smirk plastered on his face, leaning casually against the doorway.

Looking at (Y/N) expression of awe and concern, his grin widened.

"I was wondering when you were going to get here, doll," he greeted the girl, ushering her in, "You sure do take your time."

Once (Y/N) entered the mansion, she realized that all of the outside features were nothing compared to what lay inside. Everything was eloquently carved, and each piece of furniture perfectly complimented one another. The foyer held a massive chandelier, and the stairwell split in two, guiding whoever should head upstairs. The girl looked around in wonder and was only able to utter a quiet "wow."

Yukio wrapped his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"I take that you like the house?" Yukio purred into her ear, causing her to shudder slightly.

(Y/N) snapped out of her trance-like state and shook herself free from Yukio's loose grasp.

"W-We should probably start studying," (Y/N) attempted to assert confidence in her voice but failed miserably.

The silver-haired boy gave a small sigh and led the girl to what she believed to be a kitchen area of some sort. Like the rest of the home, it was decorated exquisitely. (Y/N) saw how the rather large room led to what looked to be a mud room. In there sat a plethora of shoes, coats, and other paraphernalia that surely could not all belong to Yukio. After seeing this, (Y/N) wondered where the roommates that Yukio had mentioned were. She assumed that it was just another term for his family. She turned to the silver-haired teen to ask him something, but he beat her to it.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" Yukio asked, gesturing to a ginormous pantry and shiny, stainless-steel fridge. "We got tons."

(Y/N) gaped in awe at the sheer amount of food that much be stored in that pantry. Although her stomach urged her to partake, she politely declined.

Yukio only nodded in response, and he began to turn and lead (Y/N) through another room to what seemed to have a back staircase leading to the next floor. (Y/N) halted cautiously, deciding that she might as well as her question now.

"Where are your roommates?" (Y/N) did not know how Yukio would take this comment, but she hoped he knew that she was only here to study.

Yukio looked back at her with eyes that made her shiver. His mouth twisted into a devilish smirk.

"Oh, they're around."

(Y/N) felt uneasy, and suddenly the house seemed less and less inviting. But, nonetheless, she followed the teen upstairs, not knowing what could await her.

As the duo walked down the hallway that extended through the second floor of the mansion, it was unusually quiet, especially for Yukio. In fact, (Y/N) noticed that the boy had been much too quiet since she first arrived. Normally he would be poking her or making some comment, but now, he did not say a word. (Y/N) had a feeling that he was planning something, but she could not be sure of what that might be.

Yukio suddenly stopped at a white double door, slowly opening it. He held it open for (Y/N), but she stayed right she was.

"Is something the matter, (Y/N)?" Yukio smirked, "There's nothing to be afraid of."

Shivers traveled down her spine and she felt something way off.

(Y/N) gulped, "I was just thinking that it's strange to bring me upstairs when we're supposed to be working on homework." She replied honestly, making sure that she was clear.

Yukio chuckled, almost evilly.

"Come on, (Y/N), don't have your head in the gutter. You know, I'm not just a flirt, right?" Yukio replied with a sincere look in his eye, and although (Y/N) was compelled to feel bad for making assumptions, she kept her guard up as she entered the boy's bedroom. As she entered the room, she had the sudden urge to leave, and she tried once more to persuade Yukio to work somewhere else.

(Y/N) cleared her throat, "Um, Yukio?" Her voice came out barely louder than a mouse, "are you sure that we can't work somewhere else?" The girl could feel herself practically shrinking once Yukio laid his bright teal eyes on her.

He walked towards her, his usual smirk adorning his almost malicious face. He came right up to her, whispering lightly in (Y/N)'s ear as he slowly shut the door behind her.

He chuckled lightly, his breath sending tingled throughout her body. "Do I scare you, (Y/N)?" Yukio asked menacingly yet in a playful manner.

The room was dark except for a tiny bit of light filtering through one of the windows. (Y/N) could feel her heart beating in her chest as though it was trying to escape. She wanted to run, but she was trapped between Yukio and the door. She was barely able to make out Yukio's face, but the look in his eyes scared her to the very core of her being.

(Y/N) made a move to open the door and bolt out of the room, but before she could even shift her fingers one inch towards the door handle, Yukio's surprisingly strong arms grasped onto her. (Y/N) immediately started struggling but to no avail. Yukio placed a hand over her mouth, only allowing muffled noises to escape her covered lips. He threw her onto his king-sized bed, and before (Y/N) could utter any pleas for help, Yukio crashed his lips into hers, continuing to pin her down. The kiss was rough and longed for more than she was willing to offer. (Y/N) felt lightheaded all of the sudden, and a few tears cascaded down her cheeks. She feared what Yukio would do next.

Yukio broke away from the crying girl, lips curling into a crazed smile.

"You know, doll, you're pretty cute when you're crying." Yukio cooed into her ear, sending down chills that made her want to throw up.

With her mouth now free, (Y/N) began crying out.

"Yukio, get off! This isn't funny!" (Y/N) yelled, struggling to get out of the other teen's grasp.

Yukio quickly covered the girl's mouth with his hand once again. (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes widened in fear, and Yukio's teal ones held an insane look in them. Out of nowhere, he began licking the tears on the girl's face, causing her to squirm even more in his grasp.

"I love you, (Y/N), please, stay with me forever." Yukio declared seriously, and for once, no mischievous smirk adorned his features, rather an insane one that caused (Y/N)'s fear to multiply exponentially.

(Y/N) held a horrified look on her face just as the door to the room was opened and Yukio was suddenly thrown off of her by an unknown force.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

105K 1.6K 59
" ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ? ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perfect yandere boy, both fell in love, and...
16.6K 745 25
Armin was never one to believe in silly notions like destiny, fate or love at first sight. It just never seemed logical or even remotely possible, bu...
657 36 6
You found out that your best friend had a crush on the most popular tsundere guy at school who gave total delinquent vibes. However, being the kind f...
139K 5.4K 36
❥︎ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ yandere! roommates x reader ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...