Jerika - All We Need Is Love...

By booksby_t

A Jake Paul and Erika Costell story - Jake and Erika go through sooo many bumps in their relationship it mak... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
ΒΏQuestion?
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ˜
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49 ~ It will be okay... ❀️
Part 50 ~ I just need space.
Part 51 ~ She needs... you.
Part 52 ~ Jerika...? πŸ’₯
Part 53 ~ Over and Over! πŸ’™
Part 54 ~ It hurts so bad πŸ˜ͺ
Part 55 ~ Ready?
Part 56 ~ Gender Reveal and Tea β˜•οΈ
Part 57 ~ Why? πŸ˜•
Part 58 ~ When she's sad i'm sad 😒
Part 59 ~ Name reveal! πŸ’
Part 60~ Name reveal! πŸ’(2)
Part 61 ~ Labour! 😬
Part 62 ~ She's here! 😍
Part 64 ~ Jake?
Part 65 ~ Home πŸ–€
😭😭😭
πŸ’”ILYSMπŸ’”
Pls read πŸ–€
10 Facts about Me πŸ€ͺ
Part 66 ~ Queen 😘
Part 67 ~ Gimme A Kiss πŸ’‹
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70 ~ πŸ’ Wifey
Part 71 ~ It makes me nerous that you're not nervous 😬
Part 72 ~ Back in Cali β˜€οΈ
Part 73 ~ I'm fine πŸ˜‘
Part 74 ~ 4th β€οΈπŸ’™
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78 ~ πŸ‘‘πŸ¦–πŸπŸ–€
Part 79 ~ Eternity πŸ”
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83 ~ ✌️ VS

Part 63 ~ 🐸

2.2K 25 11
By booksby_t

2 weeks later...

Erika's pov
We've been home for 9 days  now. It's 3 pm now. I'm sitting on the couch with Olivia in my arms.

Jake: Erika!

Erika: I'm in here!

Jake walks in.

Jake: It's finished!

Erika: Really?! They finished it that quick?

Jake: Yep!

We asked Armani and the A-Team to do Olivia's nursery. Armani walks around the corner holding a camera.

Armani: Can I film the reaction?

Erika: sure!

Armani turns his camera on.

Armani: Okay Guys the rooms ready!

Erika: Let's go see!

I stand up and pass Olivia to Jake. We all walk upstairs. We walk to Olivia's door.

Armani: 1... 2... 3...

He opens the door and we walk in>>>

Erika: I love it! It's exactly what I said! Modern and simple!

I high five Armani.

Jake: It looks so good!

Jake lays Olivia in her crib. She crys. I get her out.

Erika: Thank you so much!

Armani: No problem!

He turns his camera off. We talk for a minute and Armani leaves.

Jake: Do you mind if I film a video today?

Erika: How long for?

Jake: 2 hours..?

Erika: Sure! There's a catch.

Jake: which is?

Erika: You have to pick up more diapers on the way home and you have to set the camera up infront of our bed.

Jake: Eww What for?!

Erika: I'm filming a haul so you can calm down. *chuckles*

Jake: *chuckles* okay deal

Erika: Yay!

We walk to mine and Jakes room. I put Ava in her sleeper next to our bed. I turn the vibrator on so she'll sleep. I grab the bags of Olivia's stuff and put it on our bed. Jake sets the camera up.

Jake: just press record and it's set up.

Erika: Okay

Arie walks in to our room filming.

Arie: Ready Jake?

Jake: Yep!

Erika: don't forget to get diapers!

Arie: Whipped!

Jake: Okay, Bye Babe.

I peck Jake on the lips.

Erika: love you

Jake: Love y'all too. Bye Olivia!

He walks out and quietly shuts the door. I grab my phone and sit it next to me. I press record and sit down on the bed.

Erika: Good Afternoon Costellars! I'm Erika Costell and if you're a loyal Goat you know that I just had a baby girl, Olivia! Which means I can't really film any walking around vlogging type videos so I decided to give y'all some content by doing a haul!

Olivia starts crying. I grab a binky from my draw and put it in her mouth. She stops crying and looks up at me.

Erika: Hey Olivia!

I grab my camera off the tripod and show Olivia.

Erika: As you can see she has my eyes and Jakes hair. If you go feature by feature you can also tell what's Jake and what's me.

I set my camera back up and sit back down.

Erika: So I ordered most of this stuff from the hospital and other stuff was gifted.

Erika: Alissa and Logan got this for us. Apparently she wanted to get some "cute" clothes but Logan said we'd get too much of that so... yeah that explains the onesies. Jake lovessss the diaper bag because well.. he loves Gucci, I love it to so yeah. I love the shoes because I have the same.

Erika: This is from Pam and David. Nike shoes which I freakin love! Swaddles, binkies and a Nike tracksuit! I love this stuff!

Erika: Trav and Corey actually gave us this. They said the bottle maker was the same type that they use for Ry and it works great! The bath works great too! The swing is actually in the office. We have like little swings or like baby things in almost every room.

Erika: These cute clothes are from Sara and Chad.

Erika: This is from Justin. All really cute stuff. A lot of people gave us shoes because Jake freakin loves shoes Olivia already has a collection!

Erika: This was from Rocky and Anthony, more shoes! It's all really cute! Jake loves the shoes!

Erika: This was from Sunny. I love all of it! More shoes, yassss!

I film a little more for the video and turn the camera off. I pick up Olivia and walk downstairs into the kitchen. I put a bottle underneath the bottle machine and it starts making it. I grab my phone out of my pocket. I call Jake.

Jake: Hello?

Background: WHIPPPPED!

Jake: Shut up! Yes?

Erika: *chuckles* Can you get formula too?

Jake: Yeah

Erika: Thanks

Jake: Okay

Erika: love you

Jake: Love you too

Erika: Bye

Jake: Bye

I hand up. Once Olivia's bottle finishes I put a lid on it and screw it on. I make sure it's not too hot. I grab a bib from the drawer and walk upstairs into her nursery. I sit on the rocking chair and lay her on home. I put her bib on and feed her the bottle. I Rocky back and forth while I feed her. She closes her eyes.

*knock*

The door opens. Alissa walks in with Zach on her hip.

Erika: Hey Zachy!

Zach smiles.

Erika: So cute!

Alissa sits on the ground with Zach.

Alissa: Whats Up?

Erika: Nothing, Jake gone to film

Alissa: So has Logan.

Erika: Theres a few toys in there

She grabs the bin of toys. She gets a few out and gives them to Zach. Zach sits up and plays with them.

Erika: So What have y'all been doing?

Alissa: Nothing really. Btw I love the room!

Erika: So do I! I said Simple and Modern.

Alissa: I can tell. I have to go grocery shopping soon. We literally have no food in the house. Logan's having more and more people over. Which is good because of everything that happened at he start of the year. It was just crazy.

Erika: Yeah.

Alissa: His trying to get his name cleared which I can't blame him!

Erika: Same. I'll come with you to the store because I have to go to. I wasn't home for 3 weeks and I think everyone just went out to eat because idk what they are here!

Alissa: *chuckles*

Erika: I'll probably vlog it because I haven't done that in a while.

Alissa: Okay.

Olivia finishes her bottle. I burp Olivia until she.. burps. I take her bib off. I stand up and lay her on the changing table. I grab a binky and put it in her mouth. I take her onesie off. I change her diaper and put her in this >>

I take a photo and write ' @jakepaul 😍🖤 ' on it and put it on my story.

Alissa: I'll meet you at the car

Erika: Okay

She leaves. I pick Olivia up and walk to mine and Jakes room. I grab the diaper bag and the keys to the Tesla. I walk downstairs and into the garage. I put the garage door up. Alissa walks over to me.

Alissa: I'll meet you at the store

Erika: Okay

I open the door and buckle Olivia into her car seat. I make sure her binkies I'm properly and shut the door. I open the drivers door and get in. I blackout of the garage. I text Jake telling him not to worry about getting the stuff and I put some quiet music on. I drive to the store. I park next to Alissa. I get out of the car. Alissa walks over to me with Zach on her hip.

Alissa: *whispers* Hollywood fix over there

I look and see that the Hollywood fix guy was standing in the corner with a camera filming.

Erika: God

I open the door.

Alissa: You can't carry a car seat can you?

Erika: oh shit I forgot.

Alissa: I'll carry it, you carry Zach.

Erika: Okay thanks.

I put a blanket over the car seat and clip it so the wind doesn't get into Olivia. I grab the diaper bag and put it on my shoulder. I take Zach from Alissa. Alissa uncoils the car seat from the base and grabs the handle. She hops out of the way and I push the bottom for the door to go down. I lock the car and we walk inside. I grab a cart and Alissa puts Olivia's car seat in it. I put the diaper bag in it too. I pass Zach to Alissa and she grabs a cart.

Erika: thanks

Alissa: No problem!

We walk through the isles.

Girl: Oh my god can I get a pick?!

Erika: Sure! What's your name?

Girl: Hayley!

Erika: That's so pretty!

Hayley: Thanks!

Alissa and I stand next to Hayley while her mom takes a picture.

Hayley's mom: Thank you and congrats!

She points at the cart.

Erika: Thank you!

Hayley's mom: no problem. Zachs very cute.

Alissa: Yeah he is! Thanks.

Hayley: Thank you

Erika: no problem!

Hayley: Bye!

Erika: Bye!

They leave.

Alissa: they were nice

Erika: Yeah

~

We push our carts out of the store. I walk to the Tesla. I open the side door and the very back of the car. I see a guy with a camera coming over.

Erika: Alissa can you help me.

Alissa: Sure

Erika: Could you put the car seat in?

Alissa: Yeah

I take Zach and put him on my hip. Alissa grabs the handle and puts the car seat in the car.

Guy: Hey Erika Alissa how are y'all?

Erika: good thanks

Alissa: Good Thank you

Alissa clips the car seat into the base.

Guy: Could we get a sneak peak of Olivia?

Erika: No she's sleeping sorry

Guy: That's Okay, What are you guys up to?

I pass Zach to Alissa.

Alissa: just trying to pack the car.

He doesn't say anything and stands there recording while I pack my stuff into the car and Alissa packs hers. I walk to Olivia and stands where he can't see. I put her binky in and move the blanket off the seat. I push the button to shut the Tesla door. I shut the back on the Tesla.

Alissa: I'll put the carts away.

Erika: Okay I'll hold Zach.

Alissa: Okay

I take Zach while Alissa puts the carts away.

Guy: How are you and Jake going?

Erika: Great

Guy: Was the thing that Tessa Brooks said on the interview true?

Erika: Don't believe everything you hear.

Guy: Okay cool. Thank you Erika.

Erika: Bye

He stands there. Alissa walks over to me. I pass Zach to Alissa. I hug Alissa.

Erika: Bye

Alissa: Bye

Erika: Bye Zach

I get in the drivers seat. Alissa buckles Zach into her car. I turn the Tesla on and put light music on. I grab a coffee from Starbucks on the way home.

As I'm waiting for the first gate to open I call Jake.

Jake: Hello

Erika: Hey I'm pulling into the driveway now. Can you come help?

Jake: sure

Erika: ok

I end the call. I put the code into the the gate and drive into the driveway. I see Jake standing out the front of the house. I pull up out the front. I turn off the car and Jake walks over to me.

Jake: Hey

He kisses me passionately on the lips.

Erika: Woah Whats was that for?

Jake: I missed you!

Erika: I missed you too love

I open the side door. Jake gets the car seat out with a sleeping Olivia in it. I grab the diaper bag and put it over my shoulder. I shut the door. Jake and I grab a few bags and walk inside.

Chad: Family goals!

Erika: *chuckles*

We put the bags on the counter. Jake puts the car seat on the counter.

Chad: Is there anymore bags?

Jake: Theres a few

Chad: I'll get them

Erika: thanks Chad

Chad gets up and shortly after walks in with a few more bags. We put away all the groceries. I put a bottle under the bottle machine and press go. I unbuckle Olivia from her car seat.

Jake: That picture you posted was so cute.

Anthony: Whippeddd!

Jake: Y'all always show up at the wrong moments!

Erika: *chuckles* Could you put a lid on that bottle?

Jake: Sure

Jake screws the lid on and make sure that it's not too hot.

Erika: Are you feeding her or me?

Jake: I'll do it!

I pass Olivia to Jake. He walks out of the kitchen. Rocky walks in and sits next to me on the counter.

Rocky: Whats Up?

Erika: Not much.

Rocky: How do you like being a mom?

Erika: it's great! I mean it felt like I was mom to all these idiots anyway.

Chad: Heyy

Anthony: we've gotta agree with her bro

Chad: True *chuckles*

Rocky: Can I talk to you for a minute Erika?

Erika: Yeah sure

We walk around the corner near the gym.

Rocky: I'm pregnant. *tears up*

Erika: What? No! You're joking! Oh my god!

Rocky: I'm so scared.

Erika: No! Don't be scared! It's soo good! Does anyone know?

Rocky: No. no one can know!

Erika: Okay. How far along?

Rocky: The test said 3-4 weeks

Erika: Aww we were pregnant at the same time!

Rocky: sureee

Erika: How long have you known?

Rocky: 3 days.

Erika: I'm so happy for y'all! When are you gonna tell Tony?

Rocky: I don't know

Jake: Erika?!

Rocky: we can talk later, go see what he wants!

Erika: Okay! Congrats!

We walk back into the kitchen.

Erika: Coming!

I walk out of the kitchen upstairs.

Erika: Jake?

Jake: In here!

I walk to Olivia's room. Jake was sitting on the rocking chair.

Erika: What's the problem?

Jake: She had an accident.

Erika: what?

Jake moves Olivia's leg. There was poop everywhere! I start historically laughing.

Jake: It's not funny!

Erika: you can't move she'll wave up!

I grab my phone while I'm literally dying. I go on to Instagram and record Jake.

Jake: *smiles* Erika stop! It's not funny!

I'm literally dying! I post it and walk out of Olivia's room. I stand at the railing.

Erika: Team 10! Come to the nursery! Quick!

Everyone runs upstairs.

Erika: *laughing* looook!

They all grab their phone our laughing and recording.

Jake: guyssss!

Erika: Okay Fine! Someone get a towel please?

Chad walks out and soon walks back in with a towel. I lay it on her changing table. I pick up Olivia.

Erika: ew ew ew

I lay her on the towel.

Jake: Oh my god this is so freakin disgusting!

He stands up and walk to our bathroom.

I take Olivia's clothes off. Then I take her diaper off. I hold her in the towel and walk to mine and Jakes room. I knock on the bathroom door.

Erika: Jake!

He opens the door. I walk in and he locks it. He takes his shorts off.

Erika: I'm gonna need help

Jake grabs the baby bath and put it on the counter. He fills it with warm water. I wipe as much poop off of Olivia. I take the towel off of her and put her in the bath holding her head. She starts screaming.

Erika: can you grab a binky

He grabs a binky and put it in Olivia's mouth. Jake grabs a cloth and wipes Olivia's body. I pass the towel to Jake and he holds it. I get Olivia out of the bath and put her in the towel. I take Olivia out of Jakes arms.

Erika: Now go shower!

Jake: I bet you'd like that *smirks*

Erika: *chuckles* shut up!

I walk out of the bathroom to Olivia's room. I lay her on the changing table. I put a diaper on her then a onesie. I pick her up and walk into Mine and Jakes room. I grab the sleeper and bring it with me into the bathroom through to the closet. Jake was getting Change. I put Olivia in the sleeper.

Jake: What time are we going?

Erika: We've gotta leaves in 20 minutes.

Jake: Okay

I walk to my side of the closet. I put on black goat joggers and a black goat hoodie.

Erika: Can you take her while I finish getting ready please?

Jake: Yes Erika, don't stress out too much.

Erika: yes I know!

I peck Jake on the lips. I walk into the bathroom. I take my makeup and put on some light makeup. I do my hair half up half down.

Erika: Jake Ready?

Jake: Yes

Jake walks out holding Olivia in one arm and hold the sleeper under his other arm. I take Olivia from him.

Erika: Could you pack the stroller while I pack the diaper bag?

Jake: sure. Should I pack the seat or the bassinet?

Erika: the bassinet part please.

Jake: sure

I walk out of the bathroom into Olivia's room. I pack her diaper bag. I want downstairs back a few bottles and walk out to the garage. I put the diaper bag on the passenger seat. I walk back inside. Jake was in the kitchen. I put Olivia in the car seat.

Jake: So we are getting dinner on the way home?

Erika: Yes. We can drink like water and juices before but she said try not to eat.

Jake: Okay.

Jake grabs the car seat and I grab two waters. We walk to the garage. I open the the Tesla door and Jakes clicks the car seat onto the base. He shuts the door. I open the passenger door and get in. I put the bag on the floor. Jake gets in the drivers seat. We back out and drive to the studio.

~

Jakes pov
We pull up outside the studio. Erika and I get out. I get the stroller frame out of the back. I put the bassinet part on the frame. I click it in. I push the sun shade back. I put the stroller on the side walk. I grab the diaper bag from the the passenger seat and put it in the bottom of the stroller. Erika lays Olivia in the stroller. She puts a blanket over her. We shut the doors on the Tesla and lock it. We walk into the studio. I push the stroller and Erika walks infront of me. We walk into Erika's friends studio. Shannon was already in there.

Erika's pov
We walk into Haveys room.

Britt: Hey!

I hug Britt.

Erika: Nice to see you again! This is Olivia and Jake.

Britt: Omg she's so little! Hi Jake I'm Britt.

They shake hands.

Jake: Jake

I push the stroller in further near the sofa. I hug Shannon. I saw her yesterday. Harvey walks in.

Harvey: Erika!

I hug him.

Erika: good to see you! This is Jake.

Jake: Hey

Erika: and Olivia is sleeping over there *points*

Harvey: Congrats you two!

Erika: Thanks

Jake: Thanks

Harvey: So let's get started!

*ring ring*

My mom. I answer.

Erika: Hey

Angel: I'm out the front.

Erika: Okay I'll be there soon

Angel: k bye

Erika: Bye

I end the call.

Erika: I've just gotta get my mom. She's gonna watch Olivia.

Harvey: Okay

I walk out of the room and down the hall. My mom was there. I hug her.

Erika: So you and Pam have been site seeing?

Angel: Yeah, we've been here heaps but never really been touristy things!

Erika: oh yeah

We walk to the room. I introduce my mom and she sits on the sofa near the stroller. Britt helps me and Jake warm up. We go over the lyrics and start reciting Chitty Bang. Once we finish going over the lyrics Jake walks out of the booth. I put the headphones on and Shannon records. I listen to the beat and start singing. I love it! I love this song I worked soo hard for! I wrote this so long ago and I've worked on it for so long. I decided it needed a males voice and obviously I asked Jake! I finish a verse of the song and step out of the booth. Shannon keeps recording. Jake high fives me.

Jake: That was awesome!

Britt: I loved it Erika!

Harvey: That was soo strong!

Erika: Thanks Guys.

Harvey: Let's get Jake in there

Jake stands up and I sit in the seat. Jake walks in and puts the headphones on. Olivia starts crying. I take her from my mom and bounce a little. I rub her back. She falls asleep again. Jake records his part. Once his done he walks out of the booth. I peck him on the lips.

Erika: awesome!

Jake: Thanks Babe

Britt: That was great

Harvey: Let's hear the song all together now.

Erika: Okay!

Jake sits down. I pass Olivia to my mom. I sit on Jakes lap. Harvey plays Chitty Bang. We listen to it. I listen to every word making sure it's perfect!

We spend a few more hours in the studio perfecting Chitty Bang, recording a few more things and interviewing for the vlog. We ordered food a while ago so no ones hangry.

Harvey: I think that's it!

We all clap.

Erika: Yay! So when will it be out?

Harvey: at this rate it will come out in 2 weeks possibly 3.

Erika: Okay, I wanna film the music video the day before it comes out.

Harvey: Okay. I'll get it sent out to you before then.

Erika: Great! Thank you both so much for all the help.

Britt: I loved it! I hope we can work together more!

Erika: So do I!

We hug.

Erika: Next song?

Britt: definitely!

I hug Harvey and say goodbye. My mom passes Olivia to me. I lay her on my chest and put a blanket around her. Jake pushes the stroller.

Erika: Do you guys need a ride?

Shannon: I can Uber?

Erika: we will give y'all a ride!

Shannon: thanks

Angel: thanks

We were about to walk outside when flashes start going off like crazy.

Erika: Seriously? Could you pass me another blanket Jake?

Jake passes me one. I put it over Olivia's head holding it away from her face so she could breath. My mom walks infront of me and holds the door. There was people everywhere.

Jake: give her some room guys

They take a little step back. We walk through the crowd to the car. Jake unlocks the car. He puts the brake on the stroller and walks over to me. He opens the Tesla door. I pass him the blanket he holds it up so the flashes don't get in Olivia's face. I carefully put her in the car seat. I buckle her up. She starts crying. I grab the binky from Jake and put it in her mouth. Shannon gets in the back and my mom sits on the side of Olivia. Olivia stops crying. I put a blanket on her and one over the car seat so no one could see her. We shut the door. I grab the diaper bag out of the stroller. I open the drivers door and pass it to my mom in the back. I shut the door and help Jake with the stroller. People were talking to us but we just wanted to get out of there so we didn't respond. Jake shuts the back door. I get in the passenger seat and Jake in the drivers. We put our seatbelt on. We drive off to the hotel my moms staying at.

Jake: So What was my mom doing tonight?

Angel: I think she was going out with Logan.

Jake: oh okay.

Erika: mom can you take that blanket off the car seat please.

Angel: Sure

She takes it off.

Jakes pov
We pull into the Team 10 driveway.

Jake: So you promise that you're okay to go on your? We can just stay at home and bond!

Erika: Jake I promise that both me and Olivia are fine to go! We got the Okay from the doctor remember? They said just make sure we are taking her to a regular checkup!

Jake: Okay! I can't wait!

Erika: me too!

Jake parks the car in the garage. We both get out of the car. He grabs the car seat while I grab the diaper bag. We walk inside we walk around the corner. Everyone was watching a movie in the living room. We walk in. They say hi to us. Jake puts the car seat on the counter. He gets Olivia out and puts her in the Mamaroo. He buckled her up and turns it on. I put the diaper bag down. Jake walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me.

Jake: I love your song.

Erika: Our song!

Jake: You wrote it!

Erika: You're In it!

Jake: but you're the writer.

Erika: True! I love it!

Jake: I love you!

He kisses me passionately on the lips.

Chad: OoOoOoOoOooooOooOoP HONEY YALL AINT HIT!

Anthony: WHIPPED!

Justin: JERIKKKKKAAAA!

We look over and everyone has their phones out. Jake does the frogger to egg them on.

Chad: THE FROGGERR!

- Author Note -
I'm trying to get some chapters written for y'all but I really need to know the set list of Team 10 tour, (order of songs played) could someone pls dm it to me?! ILY 🖤

4227 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her😍 By :)

Fanfiction

25.1K 323 23
Jake Paul is a 26 years old and so is Erika costell jake paul is a single father to her little girl scarlett who is just 5 what happens when Erika di...
17.7K 272 31
This is a fan fiction about Jake Paul and Erika Costell. They start off as business partners, but then something happened to Jake and brought jerikas...
77.3K 1K 30
This story is about Jake Paul and Erika Costell. Are they just friends or do they have a further connection? Will they learn about love or have their...
663K 8.4K 200
A story of how Jake Paul and Erika Costell met at a business meeting and started to created Team 10. But they start to grow feelings for each other w...