the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

By sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... More

하나
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
十一
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 END.

여섯

4.4K 270 284
By sunshineseungminnie

Sunshineyoungmin
181023 | 23:08

~editing in process~

Should I just give up on you?

Hyunjin rested his head on the desk as the time slowly ticked by. The day just started and he was already done with it.

He often looked over his shoulder, just to meet Seungmins eyes. Seungmin has been sitting in a different seat ever since. It felt empty without him next to him. He was sitting a few rows behind him but it seemed like they were the only people in the room.

Hyunjin turned his head, looking out of the windows. He breathed deeply.

"Class dismissed."

As always, the students dashed out of the classroom. Hyunjin sat there in silence, not planning to move at all. He didn't turned around to see what Seungmin was doing. Did he left? Is he still sitting there? He sighed in frustration.

A sudden slam made him get a glimpse of reality again. "Y-your pen." Seungmins voice was still gentle as always. Hyunjin stared at the slender fingers that held his favorite pen that probably dropped a while ago.

The taller flashed a smile, taking the pen out of his hand. "Thanks." Hyunjin threw it in his bag, like the other stuff that have been lying on his desk.

"Where are you going?" Seungmin was about to leave when the other asked him that question. The boy shrugged his shoulders. "It's not really y-your business."

"I just need to be sure that you're not going to a dangerous place."

Seungmin sighed. "I-I won't."

Hyunjin was not in the position to stop him and to tell him whatever he needs to do. He couldn't do anything but look as the other walked away from him.

Hyunjin let out another sigh. Never has he ever spend so much energy in a friendship, that both sides, knew nothing is going to grow from that. He grabbed his bag and headed out.

It was currently lunch break but Hyunjin never bothered to go to the cafeteria, instead he liked to take a stroll through the park that was located right across the school building.

He threw his coat lazily over his shoulder while his backpack strap rested on the other. He ran a hand trough his silky black hair as he made his way to the school port. Students, who were also walking around looked at him. Some in admire and some were just ready to start talk about him behind his back but he didn't care at all.

He wanted to search for Seungmin but he didn't knew why his mind and body told him not to.

Hyunjin stood in front of the pedestrian crossing lights for a good minute to wait until the red light turns green. He was staring blankly at the busy road infront of him. He carefully listened to the cars that road by.

His eyes followed the cars continually, he didn't even noticed that Seungmin was standing right across him. It didn't seemed like the other noticed the present of the male too since he was looking down at his phone.

It was hella busy, therefor that the lights were still not green yet.

"Why aren't you walking?!" Seungmin heard a male yelling at the back. He was flustered. Seungmin was somehow so distracted by his phone that he just walked without looking up. But little did he knew that the male who yelled a second ago was, in fact, yelling to his friend.

Hyunjin kept his eyes wide open and yelled out loud. ''Seungmin watch out!''

Seungmin directly looked up. A car drove at top speed towards the lost and confused boy. He breathed in heavily and closed his eyes, preparing himself for the worst.

Hyunjin didn't even thought twice before running to Seungmin, who was still standing in the middle of the road.

Seungmin luckily was saved. But not by Hyunjin but by a total stranger. Hyunjin stopped in the middle of the road when he saw a silver haired boy landing right on top of Seungmin.

They both smiled oh so sweetly to eachother, it made Hyunjin so jealous but he had no reason to be that. The silver haired boy has his hand wrapped around Seungmins waist, supporting him.

Hyunjin bit his bottom lip and kept his head low as he quickly left the scene.

You mean nothing to him anyways.

''T-thank you for s-saving me.''

''My pleasure,'' the unknown male stood up and lend him a hand to make him stand up. ''Are you okay? You should keep your eye on the road.''

''S-sorry.''

''Haha, why are you aplogising to me?'' Their eyes met for a moment, Seungmin could swear that his eyes were literally sparkling. The boy looked at Seungmin as Seungmin smiled oh so shyly. The stranger thought it was absolutely adorable and suddenly raised his hand and started to ruffle his hair out of reflex.

"oh, sorry for that.'' His hand was quickly removed from the others soft brown locks. He let it fall beside his body. he sheepish laughed and Seungmin just laughed along.

''So what is you name?''

''Seungmin. K-kim Seungmin.''

''I'm Bang Chan. Nice to meet you, Seungmin.''

-

Hyunjin just couldn't erase that scene out of his head. Why was he so jealous in the first place? He kicked off his shoes and made his way to his bedroom. He stared at the messy room with clothes and paper pieces all over the place. He was not in the mood to clean up, well he was never in the mood for that.

''Damn it,'' he threw his jacket far across the room, expressing his frustation. ''Seungmin, you're making me so impatient.''

Hyunjin felt like a balloon that was on the urge to burst in milion pieces. He had a weird feeling when he thought about Seungmin. A feeling he has never felt before.

He ran a hand trough his hair. he leaned his back against the white wall and let his head fall on the hard surface.

I'm suffering without you.

-

Seungmin closed the door behind him before heading out to go to school.

He has been thinking about this Chan boy for the longest time and he was actually glad he met him. He also found out that Chan is a new student that just transferred here.

They walked back home since Chan insisted that the boy might get involved into a accident. To their surpises, they lived not a minute away from each other.

Seungmin tucked his hands in his pockets as the cold wind blew. It was already getting cold and he absolutely hated that. He loved the warm weather, the sun everything.

"Seungmin!"

Seungmin turned around, a smile plastered on his face. "Oh, h-hey chan."

"You're quite early huh. Also walking around before school begins?"

The younger boy shook his head. "I-I'm going to school."

Chan tilted his head and looked at his watch, ticking on it several times. "Is my watch broken or are you really going to school at 7:32?"

"It's... A-a habit."

Chan shook his head in disbelief. "Now tell me the real reason."

No one knew why he was always so early, not even his parents. He just didn't want to tell people about it since he was embarrassed about that stupid reason. Seungmin never thought about telling this to Hyunjin, let alone a complete stranger that he barely knew.

Seungmin let out a smile. "I-I forgot to m-make my homework."

"That happened to me before. Do you need help?"

Seungmin shook his head and continued to walk his way to school until Chan grabbed his arm tightly. "But I still don't believe you tho. Tell me the real reason when you're more comfortable with me okay?" He winked, making the latter quite flustered.

Seungmin just gave a smile in respond, his head hanging low.

Their conversation ended quickly with that as they continued to walk to school. It's not that Seungmin didn't wanted to other to be here, it was just that he was not used to it.

The school slowly came in sight. Seungmin was everything except exited for the new school day. It was Thursday, meaning that he had no classes with Hyunjin. Luckily.

He nearly cursed when he saw the familiar boy leaning against the school port, looking around.

Seungmin froze in spot and wanted to turn around to walk away until Chan noticed his weird behavior. "Did you saw a ghost or something?" He chuckled.

Seungmin kept his head low as he tried to hide behind Chan. "H-he..." He pointed to Hyunjins direction.

"What's wrong with him?" Chan looked over his shoulders. Their eyes met from across the street. The boy couldn't read the expression of the male across the street very well. "Is he a bad person?"

Seungmin quickly shook his head to prevent misconceptions. "I... I don't want t-to talk to him..."

Chan sighed in relieve. "Oh, no problem. Just play along." Seungmin raised a brow in confusion but was quickly pulled by chan, who threw his arm around him, holding the boy close to him. "Don't look at him."

The lights quickly turned green, signaling that they were allowed to cross the street.

"Seungmin," hyunjins voice was deep and kind of creepy. Seungmin froze in spot while Chan tried to led him away but they stood still. "We need to talk."

"Sorry but we are leaving. Right seungmin?" Soon an intensive stare game started between Chan and Hyunjin, no one was planning to give up.

Seungmin bit his bottom lip gently before saying:"S-sorry..." He tucked Chans jacket as they slowly walked away.

Who is that guy even?

Hyunjin slammed the school port with his fist until it was visibly red. Was he jealous?

Should I just give up on you?

-

Uwu a brand new character! The story has just began so please be patient~ I have so many ideas lol I probably will write a 'present' chapter soon!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

Xxx Sunshineyoungmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.2K 42
[COMPLETED] ❝ why do you even come to this cruise trip? ❞ ❝ probably because of you. ❞ in which seungmin finds a rather attractive man who seems to b...
31.5K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
12.8K 890 37
𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. When things are too perfect, they fall apart perfectly too. ❝ Even moments I tried to forge...
175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...