Goat Love (Asgore x Male Read...

Da DragaCraft

It has been a year since you broke the barrier and you decided to live with Asgore and as you live with him y... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: Thoughts
Chapter 2: The Flower Shop
Chapter 3: Morning Activities
Chapter 4: Afternoon Surprise
Chapter 5: A Surprise
Chapter 6: Ask out?
Chapter: 7 Heated Love
Chapter 8 Part 1: Early Morning Breakfast
Chapter 8 Part 2: Unexpected Day
Notes notes notes
Chapter 9: Forgotten childhood
Update....

New Story!!

2.2K 20 3
Da DragaCraft

HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN A WHILE AND AS YOU CAN SEE I AM CREATING A NEW STORY!!!!!! 

IT'S CALLED "When Are Lives Cross" It's a Gay Romance SO I NEED A COVER FOR IT!!!! I WAS MAKING ONE BUT IT TURN OUT TRASH SO.....I NEED HELP!!!!!!

I WANT YOU GUYS TO CREATE A COVER FOR ME I WANT THE TITLE ON IT AND IN THE BOTTOM OF THE COVER SAY     By: DragaCraft AND   Cover By: (YOUR NAME) 

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS HELP I AM HOPING YOU GUYS WILL AND I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME ALL THIS TIME!!!!! 

WELL ON TO MAKE MY STORY BYE!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.3M 68.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
283K 32.7K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...