Chapter: 7 Heated Love

While Asgore was bringing us to his room I stared at his body Damn his body is buff and hot I thought to myself then I look at him. My face turn red and my body got hotter he stared back at me and kissed me "can't wait~~" Asgore said with his hot and sexy voice, I blushed and sticks my face in his chest It's so soft I thought to myself. Before we know it we reached his bedroom I started getting even hotter I can't believe I'm doing this with Asgore I thought to myself again and looked up at Asgore "Ready~~" Asgore says with a deep low sexy voice "I'm ready" I kissed him on the cheek. Then he walk over to the bed and set me down and he slowly took off his clothes and I saw his big fluffy chest it made me blush even more and he proceeded to take his pants off only leaving his boxers on "Your turn~" I proceeded to take my clothes off still with a red face. I stared at him with eyes of lust he walks over to the bed and gets on top of me and stares back at me with lust in his eyes. We close are eyes as our lips touch each other. His lips were soft and he slips his tongue in my mouth and he proceeds to make out with me as our bulge rub against each other. "Are you ready~" He says with a low deep voice "Yes I am my king" I said wanting it now but with his look he wants it as well. We both took are boxers off and I stared at his member it was thick and big I wanted it so badly "Suck it~" he commanded I did what I was told I started to lick the tip of his member which Made him moan from the pleasure he got from that I put his member in my mouth and start sucking on it. Asgore tense up from the wave of pleasure he is getting from me "Ahhh~~(Y/N)" he moan and I started picking up the pace and he moaned louder and grip on the bed sheets. "(Y/N) your really good with this~" he said breathing heavily I feel his member twitch in my mouth and he Roar out loud as a wave of his thick cream fills my mouth. I tried to drink most of it but some of his cream drip from my mouth and he breaths heavily from pleasure. I stared into his eyes and he stared right back and we kiss "Shall I suck you off now (Y/N)~~" Asgore Purred. "Y-yes please...suck me off my king..." I say while breathing hard, he purrs as he climbs down to where your member is. He begins licking my tip which send a shock of pleasure through my lower body. "A-As-G-go-re..." I try to say while receiving pleasure. Asgore purrs more "play time is over~" then he took my whole member in his mouth. He begins sucking you off "Ahh~~" I moaned, he sucks me off fast. I try to hold it in "Ahh" he then licks the tip of my member and I couldn't hold it in anymore I let out my load in his mouth. "AHHHH~~~~" he drank all of it "That was good~" Asgore smiles and he lays on your body "I love you (Y/n)" Asgore says "I love you too Asgore" we kissed and sleep came over us.