My Injuries, Your Injuries (C...

By xoCrashFire

Frank Iero, 17 years old, gets injuries randomly, out of the blue. He doesn't do them to himself and no one d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 -Final-
Epilogue

Chapter 23

14.3K 750 1.8K
By xoCrashFire

ehm, te fahk.

xoCrashFire

*~*~*~*~*

"Hello?" I ask into the phone, wondering what my mom needs.

"Hey, Frank," she answers. She sounds nervous and that makes me not really want to know what she has to say.

"Um," she lets out a little laugh, "can you come home, like, now? Please?"

"Sure," I answer, saying it suspiciously. What is she hiding from me? I know that if I were to ask on the phone, she'd say that everything's fine, but my mom is a terrible liar.

I hang up and turn to Gerard, "Uh, my mom wants me home. I think something's wrong, she sounded pretty weird. So, I'll see you later."

I get up and walk towards the door, then Gerard stops me, "Hey."

"Yeah?" I ask, turning around to face him.

"Text me when you find out, alright?" I smile and nod, ruffling my hand in his hair a little bit.

I get in my car and start it, ignoring the fact that I forgot to change and am still Gerard's pajamas. I pull out and speed home, I just want to find out what the fuck has my mom acting so nervous.

I make it in the driveway and run up to the front door, opening it, "Mom, I'm home!" I walk into the kitchen and see her sitting at the table, her head in her arms.

"Gosh, Frank, I'm so sorry," she basically sobs at me.

"For, uh, what?" I scratch the back of my head and look down at her, not really wanting to know if she's crying too.

"Follow me," she says and leads me up the stairs and right to my bedroom. "Please, Frankie, just don't get mad."

I nod my head and wait for her to open the door. "Um, I got you an early birthday present, I knew you'd love it. It just.. everything went wrong." She opens the door and the first thing I notice is a puppy sitting on my pillow. It's black with white paws.

"Awe, Mom! It's so adorable!" I practically squeal and rush over to my bed scooping it up and petting his head.

She laughs a little, "Um.. Look at Pansy."

I look over at the corner of my room where my beloved guitar sits at. "M..Mom. What did you do?!" I put the puppy down and  run over to Pansy, she's broken. The neck is busted right in half.

"Uh.. I brought the dog in here to get used to your scent and she was crawling around by your guitar stand and knocked it over, I'm really sorry, Frank," she looks like she might cry again, and I really don't want that.

"Mom, no, it's fine. It's okay. It's just whatever, I guess," I say, trying to calm her down. Oh my gosh, it's not okay though.

"I'm sorry," she says, then walks away.

I pull out my phone and immediately call Gerard. "Hello?" His angelic voice asks through the speaker.

I laugh for a minute, trying to soak up the information. "So. My mom got me a puppy. The puppy broke my fucking guitar." Towards the end of the last sentence, my voice started sounding really depressed. I mean, that guitar was like my life. I would always come up with different riffs on it when I got mad or upset.

"Are you serious?" He asks, sounding shocked.

"Dead fucking serious, do you want a picture. I'm not fucking around. Now I have a fucking pu- oh. Oh my fucking gosh." I just stare at my bed, this is just my fucking day, isn't it? Everything has been going to shit, next thing I know, Gerard's going to break up with me.

"What happened?" he asks.

"The dog is pissing on my fucking bed. Are you fucking serious?" I pick the dog up and put it on the floor, I fucking hate everything right now.

"I'm sorry your day has been so bad," Gerard says, seeming really genuine.

I start stripping the sheets off the bed and go to put them in the wash. "It isn't your fault, Gerard, it's fine." After putting everything in the washer and putting the soap in it and starting it, I grab some cleaning spray and a wash rag and go back up to my room. I think I'm seriously going to murder this dog.

I throw the pillow on the floor and drench the area where she peed in the cleaning spray and scrub the shit out of it.

"Frank, are you, like, masturbating because your kind of breathing heavily.." Gerard says after a few minutes.

"God. No! Okay, just, bye, I'll call you later," I say quickly and hang up and toss my phone onto my bed side table. The way I answered that probably makes him think I was, but oh well, I have dog piss to clean up.

After finally deciding that it's clean enough, I sit up on my knees and look at it. I want a new mattress, but I know my parents won't agree.

I go back down to put the spray away and put the sheets in the dryer, seeing as the washer buzzed a while ago. I'm too lazy and can't really be bothered to go back upstairs. So, I go in the kitchen and casually lay on the counter. "What's cooking, mom?"

"Pasta and garlic bread," she says, turning around to look at me. When she sees the position I'm in, she gives me a less than impressed look and hits my ass, "Get off the counter."

"Ow, mom," I say jokingly, although it did kind of hurt. I slide off the counter and go flop on the couch.

"Who were you talking to earlier?" She asks while stirring the noodles.

"My b- uh, friend, Gerard," I say, almost fucking up. Oh gosh, that wouldn't have been fun.

"Who's that?"

"Mikey's brother," I say, flicking on the tv.

I spend the next few minutes just laying in an awkward position on the couch, that could probably snap my neck one of these days, and watch some random tv show that is just a bunch of drama.

"Come get your pasta, child!" Mom yells jokingly, setting a bowl of pasta and some plates on the table. The tray of garlic bread is sat next to the pasta and we each have a cup of ice in front of our plates and a variety of drink choices on the counter.

"Would you like to say grace?" Mom asks.

I shake my head, I've never really been great at praying, no matter how many times they try to assure me and say that it doesn't matter how it sounds as long as you mean it and say everything you wanted to I will always think I suck I praying.

We bow our heads and Mom says a quick and quiet prayer, finishing it with and equally as quick and quiet 'amen'.

We dig in and get our food and drinks. "So, where's Dad?"

"He had to stay behind at work, they were running low on staff and had tons to do tonight, he doesn't know when he'll be back," she says, feeding herself a huge forkful of the delicious pasta.

I nod and continue eating, just enjoying the almost silence.

My arm starts to tickle a little, so I drop my fork and put my arm up the sleeve to scratch it. My fingers immediately get covered in liquid.

"Shit," I whisper. I get out of my chair so fast it topples over and run up the stairs.

"Frank! Where are you going?" Mom shouts, obviously confused.

I run into my room and grab my phone, then into the bathroom across from my room. I dial Gerard's number and call him, putting it on speaker so I can clean this up.

"Hello?" He asks quietly.

"Gerard, what happened?" I ask quickly, rummaging through the cabinet.

"Um.. Just, nothing. Nothing, I'm fine," he says hesitantly.

"I am not stupid, Gerard. I know for a fact that something is wrong, the evidence is on both our bodies. I'm your boyfriend, now. You don't have to be afraid to tell me these things," I say, saying the last part softly. It just upsets me that he turned to a stupid piece of metal rather than me. I'm here to help, I'm here for him to tell me what's wrong, what makes him upset and want to hurt himself.

"I just.. I thought you were mad at me earlier for asking if you were masturbating.. I was only joking and you sounded mad when you said you'd call me later. I tried not to, I even thought up all these great reasons on why I shouldn't, but at the end of it all, just the thought of you being mad at me made me feel so upset that I couldn't take it anymore. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." He finishes with a shaky breath.

"I wasn't mad at you, I was still mad that that freaking dog broke my guitar and pissed on my bed." I go about wiping up the blood and bandaging the wound. It's only one cut, thank God.

I hear a muffled shout of 'okay' and wait for him to reply to me. "I'm glad you aren't mad at me, but I gotta go, mom just finished dinner and said that I better get a move on before her and Mikey eat it all." He chuckles into the phone. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, Gerard."

"Bye, Frank."

We both hang up and I go toss my phone onto my bed and go back into the kitchen. "What was that?" Mom asks, looking genuinely concerned.

"Remember me having to explain fifty thousand times that I don't self harm at the hospital? That's what that was," I say without skipping a beat. She already knows about this shit, so I don't need to lie, it'd be pointless. Like telling your mom you didn't steal from the cookie jar when she just saw you do it.

"Oh," she says, her expression dropping. "Did you ever figure out who that was?"

"Uh, yeah. We're actually pretty good friends now." I scratch the back of my neck, this is awkward. I've never really liked lying to my parents, but it's like a habit now since I've lied about this self harm thing so much.

"You're friends with someone who made your body so ugly?" She asks, shocked.

"Um. Yeah, and I really don't care about that, some people have problems that they can't fix on their own. I'm helping him, and it's really helping. He doesn't slip up very often and he only did it tonight because be thought I was mad at him," I rant. I seriously can't believe she said that. I mean, it'd be understandable if she asked, you know, nicely. Just being curious, but that was plain rude.

"Okay, Frank, but he's just going to bring you down," she says and stands up, leaving to go to her room.

What a bitch. What makes her think she can talk about Gerard like that? She doesn't even know him.

I grumble to myself as I clear the table. I scrape the food off the plates into the trash and put the dishes in the sink. I put to leftovers in the fridge for dad to find when he comes home. And just to get  back at mom for thinking she can talk about my boyfriend like that, I don't do the dishes.

I climb the stairs after turning out the lights and go into my room. I text Gerard a short goodnight text and roll over, going to bed.

*~*~*~*~*

Whoop.

So, stitches get le removed next chapter, wee and now I'm going to take fifty billion years to figure out what else I'm going to put in that chapter.

Bai

ily

xoCrashFire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.9K 61
"Be careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel" ~unknown -------- Kellin Quinn= popular guy Vic Fuentes= not popular guy Kellin's friends keep...
21.1K 817 20
Okay guys there r like so many mistakes in this story and this shit doesn't makes sense so read at Ur own risk 😬 Harry is a nerd. Zayn is a bully to...
42.5K 2.4K 13
When Brigadier Amarjeet Dhillon's daughter, Jiya, goes missing 10 days before her wedding, he trusts no one but Captain Ishaan to bring her back. To...
1.6M 74.9K 36
Dan is a dancer, but it's his best kept secret. Moving to a new college results in new friends, new hobbies and a new outlook in life; but what does...