๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹-๐“...

By barbiebixch

"You're beautiful baby, from the outside in Chase your dreams but always know The ro... More

Synopsis
EPIGRAPH
GRAPHIC GALLERY
PART I
CAST
AESTHETICS
TRAILER
Prolugue
Ch 1 โ˜† "HELL ON EARTH"
Ch 2 โ˜† "WERE NOT ALONE"
Ch 3 โ˜† "SNEAKING OUT"
T H A N K YOU
Ch 5 โ˜† "GHOSTLY VISITS"
Ch 6 โ˜† "WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT"
Ch 7 โ˜† "MURDER AS A FRIEND"
Ch 8 โ˜† "ITS ALL MY FAULT"
Ch 9โ˜† "SCREW YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID"
โœžT R I C K. O R. T R E A Tโœž
Ch 10 โ˜† "SCREWING UP EVERYTHING"
W T F
Ch 11 โ˜† "THE BEGINNING"
Ch 12 โ˜† "PLEASE I WAS BADASS BEFORE WE FOUND GUNS"
Ch 13 โ˜† "SHIT WE FORGOT CLARKE"
Ch 14 โ˜† "I LOVE ME TOO"
Ch 15 โ˜† "GOTTA A SECRET CAN YOU KEEP IT"
Ch 16 โ˜† "LOST HOPE"
Ch 17 โ˜† "YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME"
Ch 18 โ˜† "HIS EYES ARE THE ONLY FORM OF BALLS HE HAS"
Ch 19 โ˜† "FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT"
C H R I S T M A S
O C. B O O K
B I R D S. A N D. B E E S
Ch 20 โ˜† "MOMMY IS GOING TO DIE"
Ch 21 โ˜† "MURDER ON THE BRAIN"
Ch 22 โ˜† "HAROLD"
Ch 23 โ˜† "LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE"
Ch 24 โ˜† "HIS DEAD BODY WON'T FIT INTO A BAG KINDA PROBLEMS"
Ch 25 โ˜† "WE ARE GROUNDERS"
Epilogue
A/N about season 2
PART II
ADDITIONAL CAST
ADDITIONAL AESTHETICS
Ch26 โ˜†"SHUT UP ROMEO"
Ch 27 โ˜† "ALL WORK AND NO LOVE MAKES KANE A BAD DAD"
Ch 29. โ˜†" DUDE THATS MY DAD"
Ch 30 โ˜† "I WILL THROW THIS DAGGER AT YOUR FACE"
Ch 31 โ˜†"HAPPINESS IS A RELATIVE TERM"
Ch 32 โ˜†"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?"
Ch 33 โ˜†"CAN'T WE CATCH A BREAK"
BONUS: "HER FIRST PERIOD"
Ch 34 โ˜† "DON'T MAKE PROMISES"
Ch 35 โ˜† "GOODBYE."
Ch 36 โ˜†"STRIK GONA"
Ch 37 โ˜†"WHERE'S GRACIE?"
Ch 38โ˜† "I LOVE YOU BELLAMY BLAKE"
Ch 39 โ˜† "HE NEVER CAME"
Ch 40 โ˜† "KILL ME"
THE END
BLOOPERS
TEASER
OPHELIA
SEQUEL

Ch 4 โ˜† "HELLO OLD FRIEND"

11.2K 263 474
By barbiebixch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

LITTLE GRACIE BLAKE was walking around the forest, she scrunched her face trying to figure out where her father and the groups of teens had went. But she couldn't figure it out.

She was lost

To say that the youngest Blake was panicking was understatement, she was hyperventilating, her small hands grasping her short blonde hair.

It didn't help that she heard something move.
Gracie pushed herself to the nearest tree and stood still behind it. She grabbed a sharp stick ready to attack at any time.

Suddenly the young blonde felt a gust of wind behind her.
"What the hell so you think you're doing here!"

Gracie slowly turned around and plastered an innocent smile on her adorable face "Ummm Hey Finn! Nice weather we have today, thought I'll take a walk"

Finn just kept starring at the young girl unamused, which caused her to huff and stamp her feet lightly on the soft ground"Ugh! Fine! I'm going to save Jasper!"

Finn groaned but Gracie intervened whatever he was going to say and started begging "Oh pretty please with a cherry top! I promise too be good, It was my fault I should've trusted my instincts and because I didn't, someone died please let me trust my instincts"

Finn rolled his eyes and picked up Gracie,walking in the direction of the others mumbling about 'How Bellamy was going to kill him' or 'damn Gracie and her goddamn puppy eyes'

⚜️

Gracie faintly heard her father say "Brave princess." Finn said that was their que, told Gracie something about always making a dramatic entrance.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me."

Bellamy rolled his eyes irritated with the brown haired delinquent when his eyes landed on his daughter. He stomped over to her while Gracie just gave him a nervous smile in return
"What the hell! I thought I told you to stay in the camp"
Gracie gave a small smirk "I did stay in the camp, then I left!"

Bellamy was furious, his jaw was clenched and his fists were locked tightly, he never wanted to put his daughter in harms way.
He sighed reluctantly and picked up her small frame. Gracie who was tired from the whole ideal cuddled into her fathers warm chest and let out a happy sigh. Bellamy chuckled and kissed the top of his daughters forehead.

"I love you, Gracie"
And Gracie let out a sleepy "I love you too, Daddy" in return

⚜️

Bellamy walked up to Wells, with him carrying a sleeping Gracie. He made sure to lower his voice so that his daughter didn't wake , she needed the sleep "Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?"

Wells continued walking faster not even turning to look at the eldest Blake "We have nothing in common."

Bellamy jogged to catch up to the chancellors son "No? Both came down here to protect someone we love." Bellamy glanced to Gracie who was still sleeping quietly, she cuddled closer to her father, as if she could feel his eyes on her. Bellamy let out a small content sigh at the sight and went back to conversing with the chancellor's son.

"Your secret's safe with me. 'course, for you it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."

Wells glanced to Finn and Clarke, who were laughing about something, with doubt implanted in his mind.

⚜️

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes and pointed his free hand at Finn, who was leaning over a rock "We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker."

Wells defended the brown haired delinquent "It's called cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skills. He's good."

A now awake Gracie, nodded her head in agreement before chirping "Yeah Daddy! That's how he brought me here"

Bellamy grumbled disliking the bond between his daughter and the cocky delinquent.

Finn who was tired of them talking as if he wasn't there "You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?"

Bellamy nudged Wells "See? You're invisible."
Gracie was confused and tapped her father "But he's not Daddy, he's right here, everyone can see him!"
Bellamy let out a little chuckle and kissed her nose. But still didn't answer the question.

Gracie heard a distant moan. It seemed the others had heard it too.
Murphy stiffened "What the hell was that?"

Clarke turned to Gracie's father "Now would be a good time to take out that gun."

The group walked closer, only to see that it was Jasper. Gracie immediately let out a squeal and ran towards the almost dead teen.
"JJ ,Oh, my God."

Finn stood apprehensively eyeing there surroundings "Gracie be careful."
Suddenly the young girl fell down into a covered hole.
She was barley holding on to the edge with her small fingers

Bellamy immediately took action "Gracie!Get her up! Pull her up! Pull her up! Get her! Pull her up!"
Bellamy grabbed his daughter and pulled her tightly to his chest he kissed her forehead multiple times "Don't you ever do that again!"
His voice came out low and wavering almost as if he was going to cry.

The two were so into their moment that they didn't notice that the others had moved towards Jasper to untie him.

Well until they heard a low grumbling sound
Gracie whimpered and moved closer to her father. Bellamy held his daughter tightly while looking around.

This time the growling was louder and the whole group seemed to hear it
Murphy looked around, seemly terrified "What the hell was that?"

Bellamy shrugged his shoulders questionably "Grounders?"

Then out of the grass cane some sort of black creature that Gracie had never seen before but just the glimpse struck fear into the four-years olds heart.

Clarke screamed she was worried for Gracie's safety "Bellamy, gun!"

Bellamy reached for his gun only to see that he didn't have it , two shots rang through the air, there slightly behind the two Blake's was Wells who seemed to have stolen Bellamy's gun.

His shots seemed to have missed the panther and just anger him the panther eyed Gracie and Bellamy and looked ready to pounce.

Bellamy immediately pushed Gracie to the floor and put his broad body over her small fragile one.

The panther made his jump and Bellamy held his crying daughter tightly. One final shot rang through the air and panther fell limp at the two Blake's feet.

Bellamy looked to Wells while comforting his very shaken daughter "Now she sees you."

⚜️

Gracie was standing by the camp fire grabbing a piece of cooked meat when she saw that Finn and Clarke where watching the group by the fire, so Gracie took two more pieces of meat and walked towards the duo.

The duo both smiled softly at the young girl, in the short amount of time,the Blake girl had wormed her way into both of there hearts.

Gracie presented the two pieces of meat "Here you go Mommy and Uncle Finn"

She gave the dumbfounded couple one last grin before skipping off not even aware of how big of an impact her words made to the couple.
"Did she-"
"I believe she did"

Finn let out a goofy grin "I'm an uncle!"
Clarke rolled her eyes but couldn't help but to smile along touched at the young girls words

She was a mother and Gracie was her daughter and by god did she love her daughter

⚜️

Bellamy Blake walked alone in the woods just finished with giving Atom his punishment.

When suddenly there was a noise in the forest.Bellamy immediately went stiffened and grabbed his gun "Who's there?"

A small blonde lady walked out of the forest her similar blue eyes to Grace held boredom and her face was twisted into a mocking expression, she scoffed "Geez Bell, that's what every dead person in every horror movie ever said"

Bellamy Blake was in shock "Isabella?"

The girl rolled her eyes "No it's the Salvatore brothers! Who else you idiot"

⚜️

DUN DUN DUNNNNN
AHHH so she has arrived so excited to write Isabella she is a totally sassy and has all the references.

Did you guys like the Bracie moments in this chapter?

Did you like the little Clarice and Finn moment at the end?

So I just finished act one of my TVD fic

so hopefully I'll have more time to finish season 1 if this and also when we get to act two I'm gonna take a little break to work on some other of my fix's but I will update my oc book regularly with small little one shots

ANYWAY
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW
XxHameedaxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
10.1K 163 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...
27.7K 749 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...