The Devil's Playground//Micha...

By KimAckermann

When there's no room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...Alice is one of the few survivors at the outpost... More

Soundtrack
The Apocalypse
Outpost 3
Michael Langdon
Like Lovers Do
Ave Satanas
The Forbidden Fruit
New Supreme
The Alpha
Seven Wonders
The Murder House
The Other Side
Haunted
Halloween Night
Forgive Me
Thank You
Deal Or No Deal
The Ritual
Let Her Burn
Hell Is For Children
A/N (MIGHT DELETE SOON)

Miss Robichaux's Academy

3.6K 84 30
By KimAckermann

  Warnings for the whole story it'll contain: Violence,Incest,Mentions of rape,Mature Content,Self harm,Cannibalism,Sexual content,Mental disorders and Religious views. 

Don't forget to comment and vote for more chapters. Also please let me know if im doing okay with this book.

*****************

 Walking as fast as I could I enter Michael's room without knocking and he focuses his eyes on me again, "Oh, Alice, Glad you joined us again." he smiles but before I could tell him Ms Mead spoke, "Your jacket is stained."

"So it is.There's another one in the dresser."

I walk faster toward the dresser and grabbed a dark velvet colored jacket and gave it to Ms Mead. She gave me a small smile and returned to Michael and helped him put on his jacket. "What do you think?" he asks fixing himself.

"Hail Satan."

"Hmm. Not quite. But I appreciate the sentiment." Michael answers her. "Ms.Mead, I do believe you're glowing."

"For the first time, I feel I know my place in the world.By your side." Ms Mead tells Michael. I stand next to him and he looks at me. "Do you feel it? A powerful presence. They are here." I whisper to him and he gives me a stern look.

"What do you mean? Everyone's dead." Ms Mead asks Michael.

"Not anymore."

I walk out first and smile at the sight of all the witches and fix my eyes on The Supreme. "They should've kept on the identity spell you know? It suits them. You always kept on rambling on how Mallory is special." I smile at Cordelia who glares at me.

"Oh and you had to bring that bitch too?" Coco stares at me and I roll my eyes, and I was so happy that she was finally dead.

Dinah stares at us confused and speaks up, "You're on your own with that shit. I made a billion dollars in TV, and all I ever did was straddle the fence. I'm sure as hell not dumping that strategy here, sisters. I haven't promised anything.I haven't signed anything. And I'm not here to defeat anyone."

"Who cares? As if you could ever defeat anyone with that backwards voodoo shit."I turn and look at Madison next. "Really he too? The slutty witch who would try to get into any guy's pants." Madison smirks and shows me the finger.

"How can any of you defeat me, when I've already won?" Michael suddenly appears behind me with Ms Mead.

"You haven't won." Cordelia's eyes stay fixed on Michael and I. "Perhaps you haven't noticed the state of the world."

"It's almost as bad as your dinner jacket. But at least the world can be saved." Myrtle Snow tells Michael. I see the six witches staring at us with those evil eyes.

"By you?" I scoff almost about to laugh at their words.

"By all of us." Cordelia answers stepping closer.

"Hey. Get the wax out of your ears. I'm here to watch." Dinah tries telling them.

"But I'm not." Coco replies grabbing the ends of her dress and walking forward. I take a step ahead and she stops once she sees me smirking.

"Just don't let me die again, okay? It really sucked the first time."

"When I'm done, you'll all wish you were still dead." Michael glares at them and stops me from going towards all of them.

"I always thought the world would end with fire and ice, not witches and warlocks." Myrtle tells us all and I smile along with Michael.

********************

I was sitting on a large table with a few more witches and saw Zoe walk in and held up a single white rose, we each were handed one. " It might seem easy to alter the color of a flower, but the rose is unique. It resists change." Zoe explains to each of us.

"Why? Empress Josaphine Bonaparte, wife of Napoleon and proud witch, cultivated one of the largest rose gardens in Europe. It's said that Josaphine enchanted her roses so that the colors she produced remained fixed as she wanted them. Maybe so. But one thing's certain. Nothing is immutable when the will of a strong woman is applied.
Now show me how."

Zoe changes her color of rose to a red one and places it down on the white table. I look down at my white rose and gently picked it and focused my strength in it, other girls began changing the color of their roses. I concentrated deep and slowly saw my white rose turning into a black one.

" Watch her."

" You really think she's something special? I'll let you be the judge. She has some ability, no question."

I heard Zoe whispering to someone else and I lifted my face up to see the supreme, Cordelia Foxx. I hear gasping from the room, "Look." I looked around smiling figuring they were talking about me, but no..they were talking about Mallory.

Next to me I see Mallory's rose turn to a dark blue, the petals fall turning themselves into butterflies. I frown when I see her power growing and everyone happy for her, I concentrate deep on mine, the dark petals fall and the steam catches fire along with Mallory's. The girls stand up surprised by the sudden trick and they all look at me, I smile wide and look over to Cordelia.

If it weren't for her i'd be long dead.

*************************

"Come on guy's, that's enough for today."

I hide my face as I tremble in fear and hear the voice of the three teenagers leave, with shaky hands I lower them from my face and see them far away. I try standing up and slowly made my way to my house, hoping no one is there.

As soon as I get in i jump into the shower,washing myself from the fresh blood and revealing some more bruises on my pale skin. After cleaning myself I stepped out of the shower and dressed myself into a pair of grey jeans, black long sleeved shirt and my black converse. I combed my medium length choppy blonde hair and looked at myself in the mirror, i had a split lip and above my cheek.

Quietly I stepped out of the shower and walked down to the kitchen to see if there was any food, to my luck their wasn't any. As much as I didn't want to leave the house I had to, to buy some at the grocery store. I made my way into the grocery store and started walking the aisles looking if something caught my attention. I grabbed a couple of thing's on the way in.

"You're not understanding what I want. I don't want goat meat. I want a goat's head. I need it for my incantations." I stop right at the meat area and see a lady with short hair dressed in black talking to the butcher.

"Lady, I can't sell you that."

"Why? Are you only butchering headless goats?"

"I'm not giving you the head for some insane shit."

"You're discriminating against my religious beliefs, Mr. Butcher Man. Where's your manager? I'm gonna talk to your manager." the lady says leaving and the man begins to curse at her, i make my way over to him angry to see someone treating a woman like that."Why is it so hard for you to give her what she's asking for."

"What's it to you?" annoyed the butcher tells me and places a knife down.

"You work here don't you? She's still gonna pay for the goat's head."

The man glares at me then points the knife at me, "You better shut the fuck up kid, or i'll have to kick you out myself. It's none of your god damn business." I opened my mouth to answer him but someone else spoke for me. 

"You are rude. Don't ever talk to her like that. Both of them." I glance back to me to see him,he's staring at the butcher as he holds the cart in front of him. The butcher chuckles at probably at us both. "Yeah? Fuck you. And fuck that batshit crazy bitch." he continues chopping some meat and I continue walking ahead before i glanced back and saw the lights going on and off. I saw the man behind me with knifes stuck on him. I

Quickly I turn around and start picking up a few items when I felt a presence behind me. "You okay?" i lower my pace and am now face to face with the young man and tried to not shake. I give him a small smile and averted my eyes away from his. I stay still "You saw that didn't you?" he lowers his voice and stops. I look at him, slowly nodding my head.

"Why did you do that?"

He shrugs refusing to answer me, instead he keeps his eyes on me longer then stretches his hand. "I'm Michael Langdon but you already know that" i stare down at his hand then him, and i stretch his hand and felt mine shaking "Alice Gardner." we spent a few minutes talking and I placed the items I had on his cart. Michael and I walked side by side smiling. I foegot how safe it feels to be close to him.

**********************

From that moment we started seeing each other everyday. He healed my bruises and cuts asking me who made them to me, it wasn't long after the other teenagers who bothered me stopped and from one day to another they disappeared. I would occasionally have lunch over at his house and grew fascinated with Mead's religion. Right beside her kitchen she had a few black candles with some pentagrams and behemoth in the middle. A little shrine to the one true God.

It was another day and I was reading a book while listening to some music and heard a knock on my window. I raced over to it and opened the window letting Michael in, "You should've knocked you know? My parents aren't home."

"I know..it's just easier climbing up." Michael begins roaming around my small room and looking through my vinyls. "Got any Kurt Cobain on that thing?"

"Hmm?" I look over to my vinyls record and placed on a Nirvana album starting with the dong Rape Me. I sing to the lyrics of the song and feel Michael wrap his arms around me. "Are you sure you are fine living here?" Michael reaches over to check my face but I move away from him.

"Of course..I'm okay."

Michael again walks over to me and I give up trying to hide the other bruise next to my eye, his hand reaches down both my arms and he looks down at them. "Don't you ever harm yourself again you hear me?" he says raising his voice almost scaring me. I begin to cry when I look down to my arms and legs covered mostly in scars.

He touches where my bruise is and when he lets go of me, i walk over to the mirror to see that it's no longer there. I face him and walk over to wrap my arms around his neck, "Don't ever leave me." i continue to cry and Michael wipes my tears away with the sleeve of his green striped sweatshirt.

"You're mom is insane..If you love someone you should never hurt them."

I smile and agree at what he says in silence.

**************************

I continued listening to Michael's heartbeat as I laid my head on his chest and smiled when I felt his arms wrapped around me. After a long day of us sharing a passionate night I begged him to stay with me since my mother left for some business and hasn't returned, and probably won't for a couple of days.

"Alice!!"

I jumped up in fear at the sudden scream coming from the stairs, "Michael y-you need to h-hide!" before I could push him to hide out if the window the door to my room slams open and I gasp when I see the parent's appear.

"You bitch! I knew you were sleeping with some boy."

"Come here you little slut."

I begin crawling away but my father was quick, he held my ankle and began dragging me over to him, Michael launched himself onto my Dad. "You know what comes next right? Come to mommy." he sang with a wicked smile on her face.

"You're not my Mom!!"scared and trying to stand up for myself I stare at her who grabs a leather belt and begins beating me with it, I try crawling away from her but when my face was in view for her.

She gripped the belt tighter and lashed it onto my face and I let out a horrific scream when I realized I lost an eye. I cry out in agonizing pain and hid my face from her. "Alice!" I heard Michael shout behind me.

I heard a loud crash next to me and with one eye I saw him staring down at the outside. Stumbling a bit I managed to stand up and saw the window broken to pieces and my mother's corpse lying in a pool of her own blood. I hear the man groaning behind me and I raise my hand up to him and made him crash into the wall and slowly I began breaking his bones. I fall down to the ground and Michael runs over to me and holds my face with his hands.

With one eye I see him crying when he sees me, he closes his eyes and I do the same. I feel him touching where my left eye once was. "Alice, open you're eyes for me." I do as i'm told, slowly I open them both. I touch over where my left eye is and I smile at Michael, i wrap my arms around him and we stay like that for a couple of minutes before we heard sirens coming from the outside.

"Alice. I need you to do as I say, you need to hide." I stare at him confused to why. He holds onto my face and leans down to kiss my forehead. "They don't have to know you did it." We hear the door being slammed open from downstairs.

"I love you Alice. Hide for me.."

I stare at his green eyes and sniff, trying my best to not cry. "I love you too Michael." I run over to the closet and buried myself in a couple of old sheets and clothes. "Put you're hands where I can see them!" I look over and see the cops pointing their guns at Michael.

*********************

I was woken up by two males dressed in tuxedos, I thought it was the FBI or some shit trying to interrogate me. They didn't say much, they only told me to pack some clothes and to follow them to wherever they were taking me. We got a plane in first class which .i never thought I'd get in cause it's very expensive. They must be super rich, what if they kill people and that's how they earn money.

I asked them where we were heading they only said, New Orleans.

Once the plane landed, we immediately got out and we got into a limo. I was too tired of that trip so I feel asleep probably against one of the males, hopefully I didn't drool on him.

***********************

"Alice..Wake up Alice.." I heard a sweet and gentle voice calling out my name, slowly I opened them and looked saw three women staring at me. Frightened I stood up but ended up tripping down to the floor, I heard a chuckle coming from the lady with blonde hair and see her offering her hand to me.

I stared at her a bit longer, she looks like an angel. I blush at the sight of her face close to me once I grabbed her hand and she hoisted me up. "How do you know my name? and where am I? I know i'm in New Orleans.." my eyes wander around the giant house entirely painted in white and way to fancy and expensive for me.

"You're at Ms Robichaux's Academy for exceptional young ladies, it's an academy and a safe haven for young witched like yourself, Alice Garner. I'm Cordelia Goode. I'm the headmistress and The Supreme."

I stare at her in awe and still weirded out about this place. "Oh, right!" I snap my fingers and look around the academy. "I saw you once on tv! When you were making this place public, you must be Myrtle Snow.." I say looking at the red headed lady and she smiles. My eyes brighten up at the sight of the third witch.

"And you mist be Zoe Benson! I'm a huge fan of your's, i've always wanted to be like you." i say shaking her hand up and down. She seems surprised and weirded out at first but smiles at me, "It's a pleasure to meet a fan of mine." I tilt my head to look at the blonde headed guy behind her and wave at him. He shows me a small smile and waves back.

"Wait..what do you mean i'm a witch?! I m-mean i've known for a while about my powers but I never thought i'd be a witch." I stop in front of Cordelia and she rests her hand against my back and begins to give me a tour of the place.

I met a couple of other witches and was assigned to my room, mine would be next to Cordelia, it wasn't exactly a room more like they used it for supplies but I'd be happy to sleep anyway with Cordelia as a mentor.

"Girls. I want you all to make Alice feel like she's home, she'll be your sister from now on. So I expect you to be nice and help her whenever you can." Cordelia said to all the witches before dinner started. The guy known as Kyle fixed me my small room and showed me the backyard and where most plants are used for potions, he kept on asking me from where .i came from, since he seems fascinated that every witch here has a story.

Night came by quick and i'm pretty sure I already made some friends, especially towards a girl named Mallory. I sat down on the small bed and rested my head against my arm, staring out at the night sky. I sighed sadly as I kept thinking about Michael.

There was a knock on my door, i looked behind me and saw Cordelia shutting the door behind her. "How was your day today?" she asks smiling and walking over to where I was sitting. "Everyone's been treating me so nice..I don't know exactly what to say." I chuckle and look back at her.

"You've suffered so much on your own. That man and woman didn't deserve you in their lives, but you'll be safe here with us and me."

I clench my fists and shut my eyes tight, trying my best to not cry in front of her. "T-Thank you for accepting me here Cordelia." before I knew it i began to cry and felt Cordelia wrap her arms around me and rubbing my back, making me feel better.

**************************

It's been a couple of months since I started to control my powers at the academy. I would learn knew thing's and pass my time hanging out with Mallory,Zoe,Kyle and Cordelia. It amazed me on how much my attitude changed since I arrived. I had food everyday on my plate, loving people and a safe home..all that's left is Michael.

It was a day off at the academy and I decided to spend the day with Cordelia. I began helping her grow some herbs and flowers for some spells, tidied up her room and made her her favorite dessert. Meanwhile I was cleaning up the place I noticed Cordelia looking down at a photo album she had on her lap.

I smile when I took a peek and saw a picture small baby smiling at the camera, she was wrapped in a pink blanket and had a small stuffed dog with her. "She looks adorable, doesn't she?" Cordelia asks and looks at me.

"Are you that little girl?"

Cordelia shakes her head to the sides and places the picture back down, "It isn't me..it's someone else..I still remember her first word..she said mom."" she looks at another picture close to it and smiles back, it's an older lady with blonde hair, dressed in a black fitting dress. Cordelia looks to her left and looks at a portrait on the wall.

"It's foolish of me to have this picture." I see Cordelia pointing at the picture she showed me earlier. I place the broom next to the fireplace and sat down next to her, "How come?"

"I barely knew the girl, she just appeared one day on my doorstep when I was traveling. As much as I wanted to have her as my own I couldn't, i felt my heart break into pieces when I had to send her away, but it broke my heart even more when I learned what her foster parents did to her."

Cordelia's brown eyes shifted from the photo album to mine and a tear escape from her eye, still not fully comprehending the situation she showed me the picture again. "That girl is you, Alice." with shaky hands I take the picture from her and look at it closely, "It is me.."

"I had you here with me for a couple of weeks before I was forced to give you up. I never wanted to, you were always so sweet and filled my mornings with happiness.." some teaars landed on the photo so I gave it back to Cordelia . I didn't feel angry at all, for her sending me off, "No wonder I had those strange dreams of a woman calling out my name, it was always you Cordelia."

I finally felt at home when I arrived to New Orleans. If it weren't for Cordelia i'd be long dead. I started seeing her as a mother figure from there.

"Mom..I remember those words now."

"Welcome back home,Alice."

Cordelia says opening her arms for me, I smile wide and with tears in my eyes I get closer to her and rest my head against her chest and hear her also crying, crying with joy at me returning here.

For the first time I finally felt safe at home in New Orleans, home to many young witches and my mother.

****************************

It's been many months now and I was sitting on a large table with a few more witches and saw Zoe walk in and held up a single white rose, we each were handed one. " It might seem easy to alter the color of a flower, but the rose is unique. It resists change." Zoe explains to each of us.

"Why? Empress Josaphine Bonaparte, wife of Napoleon and proud witch, cultivated one of the largest rose gardens in Europe. It's said that Josaphine enchanted her roses so that the colors she produced remained fixed as she wanted them. Maybe so. But one thing's certain. Nothing is immutable when the will of a strong woman is applied.
Now show me how."

Zoe changes her color of rose to a red one and places it down on the white table. I look down at my white rose and gently picked it and focused my strength in it, other girls began changing the color of their roses. I concentrated deep and slowly saw my white rose turning into a black one.

" Watch her."

" You really think she's something special? I'll let you be the judge. She has some ability, no question."

I heard Zoe whispering to someone else and I lifted my face up to see the supreme, Cordelia Goode. I hear gasping from the room, "Look." I looked around smiling figuring they were talking about me, but no..they were talking about Mallory.

Next to me I see Mallory's rose turn to a dark blue, the petals fall turning themselves into butterflies. I frown when I see her power growing and everyone happy for her, I concentrate deep on mine, the dark petals fall and the steam catches fire along with Mallory's. The girls stand up surprised by the sudden trick and they all look at me, I smile wide and look over to Cordelia.

Cordelia frowns but before she could tell me anything the door behind her opened and in came Myrtle Snow. "What is it?" our Supreme asks the red headed witch. "The Hawthorne school for exceptional young men. They called an emergency council. You're obliged to get on a plane immediately. Airline food for lunch when I made reservations at Galatoires. It's just too cruel."

Cordelia called off the remaining of the door and I ran into her room,already seeing her packing up. "Mom..are you seriously leaving."

She hums in agreement and continued to pack her bag. "Can I come with you?" i blurt out and she stops to stare at me.

"It's best if you stay in the academy. The trip won't take that long." she continues to not look at me. "But I want to go, I feel like i'm needed there."

"No, I need you to look after the academy while i'm gone,Alice. You're the person I trust the most on running thing's here while i'm gone."

A knock on the door makes up stop discussing, "Cordelia, are you ready my dear?" Myrtle asks while holding onto her expensive looking purse.

"Yes, I'm all ready."

I start to follow Cordelia out of the academy. I see Zoe and Myrtle about to enter the limo when I grab hold onto Cordelia's wrist. "Mom just listen to me. I know why i'm needed there I can-"

"Enough Alice!" Cordelia shouts and looks at me all serious. "You're too dangerous to come with us, you're powers are something i've never seen before, you aren't like-"

"Mallory." I finish the sentence for her and she stays silent. "I knew it..you've always liked her after all..I don't know what's happening to me, will you please explain it to me?! Sometimes I can't control them and I don't know why.."

Cordelia stays silent looking down at her feet and I desperate for answers tighten my grip on her, "Please explain this to me mom-"

"I'm not your mother!"

I stare at her with tears in my eyes when she says those words and slaps me. I stay still and hold onto my cheek, i glance over at her and see her cover her mouth surprised at her sudden action, "Alice..I-I-" before she tried to touch me, I started running into the academy again. My vision was blurry but that didn't stop me from packing my own bags and leaving the academy at once.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.9K 26
⚢ [Sarah Paulson FF] After the nuclear bombs had hit the ground, a radiation contamination had swept over the world, killing mankind. But somewhere b...
9.2K 425 39
Nothing could be worse than being vaporised in the apocalypse. At least that's what you thought when your phone rang with an alert that you'd been on...
183K 2.4K 10
Title says it all 😈
63.1K 1.4K 29
The Devil Himself, the man that is feared the most, but when I look at him I cant help but feel the tiny flicker of electricity in my heart. As someo...