Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

40

2.4K 74 16
By kvcchvn

A/N: i have so much written for this book but its like pages for later on in the book not ones i can upload now, anyway so elenas last pov was based on a tuesday if i counted through the pages correctly 😂 so I'm skipping Wednesday and going to thursday (this page) since bakugou's on house arrest and i already have a page written for elenas pov on friday so just to clear that up this page is thursday.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

It had been three days since i was put on house arrest, this was dekus last day meaning he got to go back to school tomorrow while i had to stay here again.

Aizawa had said since it was Friday tomorrow he'd let me finish my house arrest once school was finished for the weekend then on Monday I'd go back to class.

School had already finished for the day and i was laying on my bed in my room while kirishima was spread out on the floor with his legs straight up against the wall trying to cool off with how cold the wall was.

"I need you to do me a favour"

"I'm not covering for you again so you can leave"

"No you moron, i need you to find shinsou and that boy with the quirk like yours from class 1-b" i said watching kiri screw his face up.

"Tetsutetsu, why"

"Just do it then met me around the back of the dorms" i added watching him get up nodding before leaving.

I had been spending almost every day thinking of how i could get elenas mum to like me but it was a problem considering the main reason she didn't like me was my temper as far as i knew.

It took kiri all of 10 seconds to get his mate from class 1-b, shinsou on the other hand was a little harder to find.

When he finally found him and convinced him to come over to our dorm i was waiting around the back up against the wall under the little shade the building provided.

"Found him" kirishima called out as he walked over with shinsou following behind him.

"Why am i here"

"I need you to do your little mind control thing on me and stop me from using my quirk"

"Why" he added

"Then i need you to tell him to use his quirk and hit me, over and over again until I don't get mad" i said causing them all to look at me like i had gone insane.

"Wait what, why" kiri said with wide eyes.

"Elenas mum hates my temper, if i can learn to control it then she might not hate me as much" i added.

"You're becoming really obsessed with this considering you left her"

"Just do it" i said ignoring him while gesturing for shinsou to tell me to not use my quirk.

"For the rest of the time we're out here, you won't use your quirk until i say otherwise" he said before turning to kirishima who still didn't like the idea.

"So why am i here, why couldn't kirishima do it" tetsutetsu added to the conversation.

I watched my hands as i tried making explosions from them making sure it wouldn't work before answering him.

"Look at him, he doesn't even want you doing it" i said before gesturing to shinsou.

I looked around to make sure nobody would see and tell a teacher while shinsou told him what to do before standing back next to kirishima.

"Kirishima you don't have to stay here and watch if it bothers you that much" i said noticing his expression before he shook his head implying he wasn't leaving any time soon.

"Don't let him stop till my temper doesn't show" i added looking at shinsou who was starting to look guilty about it, the only difference between his expression and kiri's was i knew he'd still do it.

I watched as he focused back onto tetsutetsu causing me to look over at him to.

"Activate your quirk and punch him"

I felt his fist against my jaw before i even realised it was coming and immediately felt my temper building up causing me to look over at shinsou.

"Carry on till i tell you to stop" he called out for tetsutetsu to hear.

I watched as he looked back towards me throwing another punch followed by another.

My hands started to move on their own to push him away trying to make explosions as i let out a low grunt only to be greeted with another punch.

I couldn't even try to focus on calming my temper, every time i got close to thinking about it I'd feel a fist hitting me causing me to forget about trying to think and I'd just get angry.

I could feel blood running from my nose causing me to let out a groan as another punch hit me drawing more blood.

I tried imagining elena in my head not being able to keep my eyes open long enough to see when the next hit was coming.

"Tell him to stop its not working" i heard kirishima yelling as i felt another punch causing me to fall to the ground landing on my back.

"What do you expect me to do, i cant change how my parents think of you"

I kept my eyes closed trying to think of any other conversation with Elena other than that one eventually feeling tetsutetsu grab my shirt and pull me back up so i was pushed up against the wall.

I watched him pull his fist back before he shook his head and let me go lowering his fist as i slid back down the wall till i was laying down on my back again.

"This isn't going to stop your temper, the only reason your not reacting to the hits anymore is because your about to pass out" shinsou said leaning over so i could see his face.

"I'm fine" I muttered.

I watched as he closed his eyes shaking his head before walking away taking tetsutetsu with him leaving me and kiri there.

I felt him grab my arm and pull me up so i was sitting up leaning my head against his shoulder to keep myself up right.

"This isn't working" i mumbled feeling him shake his head before standing me up and helping me back around the front where of course elena and aizawa were since she was about to leave.

"What the hell happened"

My eyes weren't opened but i could tell it was elena just by her voice.

"He fell" kirishima said hopefully joking.

"Please tell me that is not the only thing you could think of" i mumbled feeling elena throw my other arm over her shoulder to help hold me up.

"Just take him to see the nurse" aizawa said clearly getting tired of this kind of shit from us.

"I can take him, I'm leaving anyway" i heard elena say getting a nod from kiri as he let me go and went back inside.

The walk there was fulled with silence although I didn't really expect her to say anything.

"About those papers the other day" i managed to get out trying to hold my eyes opened long enough to see her.

"Forget it, it's just papers"

"I only told kirishima" i added letting out a deep breath

"I know"

"If we're going to waste your breath when you need it tell me something I actually want to hear, why are you covered in blood" she said keeping her eyes ahead of us.

"I told shinsou to control tetsutetsu into hitting me to see if i could control my temper"

"Why"

She could tell I didn't want to answer with how long i kept quiet which only caused her to roll her shoulder pushing me off her till i hit the ground with my back letting out a low groan.

"So your mum wouldn't hate me as much" i whispered

"Sorry I didn't hear you over all your pride can you speak up a little" she said crouching down next to me.

"So your mum wouldn't hate me as much" i repeated watching her stand back up pulling me up with her so i was standing up with my arm over her shoulder.

"Well stop it, you don't care what anyone else thinks of you so why do you care what she thinks" she said finally looking at me.

"I have my reasons"

"Don't try to change yourself just because of her....She wants nothing to do with me anymore anyway" she added looking back towards the ground as she carried on walking dragging me along beside her.

I thought against pushing her to tell me more and figured it'd be better not to, instead the rest of the walk ended up being fulled with silence again.

By the time we got to the school building the bleeding had stopped and dried leaving the lower half of my face covered in dry blood.

Elena was pushing it with time by bringing me here and was saying she'd have to go once we got outside the nurses office.

I stood there opening my eyes and closing them again as she let me go and knocked on the door before turning to walk off.

I watched her let out a sign before turning back around so she was facing me again wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulling me into her hug.

When the door finally opened with recovery girl standing there looking at me, elena had already let go and left leaving me to go carry on with what she had to do.

"You kids never seem to look after yourselves" recovery girl said gesturing for me to come in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 99 10
"๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–. ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•." ๐˜‰๐˜ฌ๐˜›๐˜ฅ
170K 10.4K 21
โ› ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ง๐ . โœ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ / ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ.
103K 4.1K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
125K 3.6K 33
Cover photo credit to ha3unie or skiesofhaeun on Wattpad Sitting in the rumble of her once happy home Asuka cries. She cries for her father, she crie...