KISS Oneshots

By bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* More

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)
Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)

2.1K 36 27
By bangtanlove1111

Requested by callingaceanderic
_______________________________________

'No, no, don't throw up in that!' Ace warned me but it was too late. I puked into one of his boots.

'I'm so sorry.' I wiped my mouth.

'No, it's okay. I should've made sure that it was properly cooked. I'm sorry Phyllis.' He apologized while looking at me with those big eyes of his.

'It's okay Ace.' I shrugged. 'But next time ask a chef, okay?' I laughed.

'Not a bad idea though.' He chuckled. 'But apart from that, did you like it?' His voice was filled with curiosity.

'Yeah it was nice.' I smiled slightly.

I didn't want to break his heart by telling him that what he thought was my favorite dish was in fact the one I always hated.

We cleaned up after ourselves and I headed back to my room. But I was stopped by Gene.

'You hung out with Ace?' His voice was mysterious, and there was a grin on his face.

I nodded and he wriggled his eyebrows then continued his way into his room leaving me dumbfounded. What was that?

The guys spent the following morning rehearsing and I stayed in my room reading a book. It was a romantic novel. That kind when you just read the first five pages and you already know how it will end. But my mornings were usually boring so I had to do something.

Around lunch time I started hearing chit-chating outside my room. First I thought it was my imagination but when I got up and went to open the door I met Eric with the biggest grin on his face.

'Whatcha doing here?' I asked curiously.

'Well, I t-thought we should go out and see some stuff b-before we leave tonight.' That grin seemed to be glued onto his face.

'Sure, let me grab my jacket.' I smiled.

I liked spending time with him. He always took me out to do some sightseeing in every place we stayed at. Sometimes he even bought me ice-cream or the specials that were in the different cities.

'There's a great restaurant nearby we found by accident with the boys, if you wanna eat something.' He suggested.

'Sounds good to me.' I agreed and that somehow made him blush.

We walked about twenty minutes talking about what was going on in rehearsal and I told him about the book I've been reading all morning.

'It's the usual sloppy kind of book?' He raised a brow.

'Yeah, you can say that. But actually it's quite good. I mean I know they'll end up together but it's good to know what other people consider to be romantic.' I played with my food. I kept reeling up the pasta on my fork and pulling it off at the side of the plate.

'What do you think about it?' He suddenly asked.

'I don't know.' I whispered. 'Romantic dinners and serenades are always a good-to-go. Or surprising the other with a secret picnic is also good.' I shrugged trying not to talk too much about it.

'Hmm.' He let out a humming noise.

Lunch went by quickly and we had to run back to the hotel we were staying at. They had to get ready for the show in time. I took a shower before joining them at the stadium. I had some trouble with the guards but Paul came and saved me.

'Thanks.' I smiled slightly.

'It's nothing.' He chuckled. 'Do you know what's gotten into Ace and Eric?' He asked.

'Nope. Why?' I watched the ground trying not to step on the lines.

'Don't tell me you didn't notice it. They've been competing with each other for you.' I stopped at his words and he grinned.

'Why would they?' I continued walking.

'They both like you that's why. It's not that hard.' He said. 'What will be real hard is when the time comes you'll have to choose one of them.' He looked at me concerned. 'Or none of them.' He shrugged. 'It's also an option.' He added.

I didn't know they were competing for me. I mean yes, I spend a lot of time with them and yes, I do like them. Well, my liking for Eric is definitely something else.

We entered the dressing room and Ace quickly ran up to me.

'Could you help me?' He looked at me with those puppy eyes.

'Y-yes.' I nodded.

'Good.' He grabbed my hand an dragged me to his vanity. He sat down on his chair and asked me to help with his makeup. Lazily but I did. I put his hair in a ponytail. He looked kinda cute with it though.

After they went out on the stage my body was present but my mind was in outer space thinking about what Paul said earlier.

*timeskip*

'Any other song you wanna hear?' Ace played a few chords on his guitar.

'Can you sing Hard Luck Woman?' I asked him sheepishly.

'Sure.' He nodded and begun playing the song. 'If never I met you. I'd never have seen you cry. If not for our first hello. We'd never have to say goodbye...' He sang.

We spent the whole night like this. Me wrapped up in a blanket and Ace playing and singing to me. It was real nice and I enjoyed it. It made me feel something inside.

'You sound way worse than yesterday.' Paul stated the next day.

'What the heck happened?' Eric asked Ace.

'I sang a few songs to someone, that's all.' He whispered.

'But can you sing tonight or not?' Paul asked a little furious.

'If y'all stop making me speak, then maybe.' His voice was hoarse.

And I felt responsible. That someone he sang to was me. And knowing that Eric has been in war with him he probably knows it well.

'Here.' Gene spoke up handing Ace a notepad and a pen. 'Use these and don't speak.' He suggested him and he nodded in response and quickly started writing.

"Can someone bring me hot tea?" He wrote.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the telephone from the table and dialed the reception desk asking for hot tea and some other stuff along with it.

They got the weekend as day offs so like always I was at home watching television when someone knocked on my front door. I didn't want to get up but the person kept knocking on it so I had to.

I went and opened the door to see Eric with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, and a nervous smile on his face.

'Hi Phyllis.' He said.

'Hi Eric. Whatcha doing here?' I smiled.

'I have a surprise for you.' He said. 'Oh, and these are for you dear.' He handed me the bouquet.

'Thank you.' I grabbed them blushing. They were my favorite flowers. I wonder how he knew it. Probably Paul. 'Come in.' I invited him.

We went inside and talked for a bit and then he pulled out a piece of fabric.

'What's that for?' I asked nervously.

'I need to blindfold you. It's part of the surprise.' He blushed a little.

He had to convince me but soon I gave in and he put the fabric on my head covering my eyes.

'Here, hold my hand.' He said and I took one of his hands.

He led me out of the house into a car.
He drove us somewhere and during the ride the blindfold kept coming off. So I had to put it back every five minutes.

'Okay, put that down. Just keep your eyes closed, okay?'

'Yes.' I promised.

After an hour or so he stopped the car and got out. He held my hand and guided me somewhere. The road was all squishy and I almost fell over a few times.

'Can I -'

'No, no, no, you can't open your eyes now!' Eric screamed and I heard something hit the ground.

'What was that?' I asked.

'Nothing you should worry about.' He said. I could hear in his voice that he was anxious.

We continued our walk for a few more minutes and he said I can open my eyes. And when I did I was blown away.

There was a blanket on the ground and it was covered in a two pillows and a picnic basket.

'You said picnics are romantic so I thought I would make one for us.' He blushed.

'Oh my God, Eric! This is so awesome, thank you!' I jumped right into his arms embracing him in a big hug. 'If you wanted to impress me, it worked.' I whispered into his ear.

We spent hours out on the field eating and drinking and just chatting about everything. It felt good. But I still didn't know how would I tell Ace to stop his attempts.

'I think we should go back. It's getting darker.' He said.

'Yes, you're right. Can you drop me off?' I asked him.

'Sure thing Phyllis.' He smiled.

We packed the blanket and the food we didn't ate and put them in the trunk. We drove the same one hour long ride. The only difference was that now we couldn't shut up and he kept placing his right hand on my thigh.

Even when we arrived at my house we stayed in the car for a few more minutes. We talked about if we would have another afternoon like that.

Then he walked me to my door only to find Ace standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

'What are you doing here?' Eric asked in a rather harsh tone.

'Came to surprise Phyllis but I guess I'm not the only one.' He looked at me then at Eric.

'Wait a minute.' Eric stood aside. 'You've been going out with both of us?!' Eric's voice was harsh and angry.

'Don't act surprised Foxy, you knew I like Phyllis.' He lowered the bouquet by his side.

'You said you like someone, you didn't name her.' Eric tried to defend himself.

'This is unbelievable.' Ace threw the roses away. 'Look, dear -' He glanced at me. 'you have to choose one of us. Because it's not going anywhere.' He sighed.

'I-i don't know.' I spoke up for the first time.

'Phyllis why don't you go inside and sleep on it?' Eric suggested.

'I will.' I reached for the doorknob. 'I'll think about it. Go home, I'll meet you two at rehearsal.' I said shyly.

I went inside and sat on the bed in silence for half an hour. I didn't know who to choose. I like both of them, maybe I have deeper feelings for Eric, but still. I can't choose one and hurt the other's feelings.

Actually I rather have them as my friends than date one and hurt the other.

'Yeah, I think this is the best I can do.' I sighed to myself.

_______________________________________

Author's Note: Hope you like it sweetie 💙❤️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
13.6K 203 18
These will be member x reader, persona x reader, and member x member
5.5K 328 51
I dunno, I just really wanted to keep going with the story from Kiss Casblanca High School and Kiss Road Trip, so here it is! 3 years after coming u...
6.5K 207 35
How far are you willing to go for love?