FORBIDDEN DESIRE | Jungkook Ɨ...

By jikookie17

"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." Ā©š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠšˆš„šŸšŸ• No translations allowed. |*Conta... More

1. Naked Man
2. Handsy
3. Humming
4. Stained
5. Laundry
6. Jealous
7. My Girl
8. Strawberry
9. Sweeter Than Sweet
10. Soft Kiss
11. Tempting
12. Timid Boy
13. Heart Broken
14. Baby
15. Adult Things
16. You're Mine
18. Little Game
19. Soaked To The Bone
20. Wet Clothes
21. Hit On You
22. What You Want
23. "Accident"
24. Friends With Benefits
25. Lights Down Low
26. Naughty
27. Banana Milk
28. Baby Don't Stop
29. Magic Hands
30. Filthy Meaning
31. Caught Off Guard
32. Here For You
33. Deja Vu
34. Surprise
35. Love making
36. Filthy
37. My Baby
38. Draw Me
39. You make me Hot
40. Foreplay
41. Feels Right
43. Loud Hours
44. Bath time
45. Bad Girl
46. Fantasize About You
47. Kidnapped
48. Harmed
49. Pleasuring you
50. Sensual memories
51. Turned on
52. Take my breath away
53. Not that kind of person
54. New Life
55. Horny
56. Broken heart
58. Bend over
59. Notice me
60. Your short skirt
61. I didn't mean to...
62. Help me
63. Painful love
64. You're the one
65. Unbreakable bond
66. I need your love

17. Lollipop

238K 6.4K 7.1K
By jikookie17

"Sit here, baby girl," he pats the place next to him with a baby face to get me easily.

It always works goddammit. I get my behind on the spot that he indicated, and I put my eyes on the TV playing some Anime that the man likes.

He opens the box and immediately digs into it like a hungry kid who's been waiting for years to eat it. He's taking full spoons in his mouth. What about brain freeze?

"Stop staring at the god that I am all the time. I know you want me, but I'm eating right now," he keeps his eyes on the television while speaking but then, turns his head to smirk and approach me. "Wow. So humble," I sarcastically say.

He plunges his spoon into the dessert, but instead of flying it to his mouth, he does it towards mine. "Open," he smiles.

I part my lips to let him feed me. I wouldn't have been able to refuse anything coming from him after the way he cutely called me with those sparkling eyes dived into mine.

"Hm, my baby eats well," he exaggerates but acts like a cute little boy. I glance away to not have to deal with his big eyes teasing me, but he feeds me one more time. "Are you going to just make me eat all of it?"

"Yes, like this your mouth will have the taste of the pistachio," he takes a mouthful of the ice cream. "And what's the purpose?"

"What's the purpose?" he looks at me with a mysterious and mischievous smile. "Well..."

He digs the spoon into the ice cream and heads it to my mouth. I take it since I know that he's eating as well, but he annoys me by staring at my face. He puts the box down on the coffee table, for no reason, and comes back, in a swift second, towards me to lock his lips with mine.

The ice cream is still freezing my brain, and without even having the time to savor it, Jungkook hurries to kiss me.

He's not really going easy, I'm sure he planned to do this since the beginning. He places his hand below my ear and deepens the passionate exchange of eager and want between us.

This is way too special, and I'm not used to that kind of thing, but I like it, I'm not going to lie, so I follow all the lead without trying to stop or push the man away. His lips are so sweet and soft, I don't want this to end, it's too pleasant.

If Yoongi knew what we're doing and the way that we're kissing, I think he would kill Jungkook and then me.

He keeps on going onward, sliding his hand down my waist and pulling me closer to let his fingers go lower on my thighs, that are only covered by my tights other than my skirt. His touch is as powerful as a current of electricity for my body and mind.

He ceases the frictions and just keeps the connection between the tip of our lips. "It tastes even better like this," he speaks in a low and shivering voice. I can feel a gentle smirk forming on his face.

He starts to slightly apply pressure on my lips, slowly and delicately puckering his tin and moist ones, giving tingles to my heart and accelerating my pulse with breathtaking speed.

His hand is titillating the surface of my skin, gently and very softly, but as soon as I pass my fingers through his hair, he intensifies everything and kisses me more tenderly by embracing my bottom lip then the upper one without doing the same thing twice.

A sudden ringtone startles both of us, we pull apart from each other at the sound of the loud noise, and Jungkook grabs his phone to check what it is.

"Sh*t. your brother is coming back in only five minutes," he glances at me with his shocked expression. "What?!" I take a peek at my watch to see what time it is. "Holy crap," I jump out of the sofa and hurry to collect my stuff.

"See you in two days, Jungkook," I grasp the door handle to leave, but this man turns me around, with his arm encircling my waist, and he press his lips on mine one last time before letting me go. "See you, I love you."

"I love you too," a soft smile grows on my face at the sight of the man's one.

-One week later -

"Oh baby...I missed you so much," he propels me against his body a second after he opened the door to greet me. He presses his lips on mine and embraces me.

"We saw each other just two days ago," I smile and mention to him since only one day separates us from the last time we both have seen one another. However, I agree, it felt like years.

"Yeah, but that's horribly long to not see you for a day, that means twenty-four hours without you. Can you imagine how torturing it is for me?" he declares as if it was terrible to be away from me.

"But now I'm here, with you for some hours," I smile at him. "That gives us some time to do a lot of things together," he places his hands on my hips and joins our lips for a brief kiss.

"No, have you forgotten why I'm here in the first place?" I remind him of my tasks which will make it impossible for us to enjoy our time.

"I don't care, I'll tell Yoongi that you couldn't come for whatever reasons," he lands his lips on mine once again, that's if he was being attracted to them nonstop. "Ya...I would have told him about it first so no, he'll know that I'm lying."

He stares at my mouth that I keep on using to speak. "Let's say that you couldn't send any messages anymore because of the bill that you didn't pay," his hands passing over the side of my figure, he discreetly lifts my blouse up in his movements.

"I don't really like lying to him..." I tell him sincerely. "But we wouldn't be able to see each other if we were telling the truth..."

"Let's just see each other tomorrow then...Is it okay?" I try to make a deal with the stubborn man while playing with his hair subtly, which will maybe influence his answer.

"Yeah...but you know that Yoongi is going to come back earlier..." he sighs and looks away, not really approving to my idea. "It's alright, I'll come in the morning."

"Fine..." he reluctantly agrees with me.

I smile at him and remove my arm from his neck to walk away and start my work, but he keeps his clasp around my waist. "You didn't greet me," he fixes his eyes on my lips and slightly smirks to show me what he wants.

So I kiss him briefly, thinking this would be enough but at the same time, knowing it won't.

"This isn't really satisfying, it's just like a taste of what's to come," he asks for more lingering connection, pressing my curves against his.

"And don't try to use your height as an excuse," he lifts me up the ground and puts my legs around his hips by grabbing them with his veiny and manly hands. "Now you're perfectly positioned."

"Stop always being so greedy, it's a sin."

"A sin? Well, if you knew what's in my head when I think about you, you would be shocked."

"Ju- Jeez...I can't believe it," I chuckle. This man is unbearable. "Come on, kiss me baby," he smiles broadly.

I lean in and lock our lips. I keep it simple and just make it a pressure against each other innocently but the man intensifies it to have more from me and parts his lips, making me do the same to give it back as passionately as he does it. Our lips grabbing each other eagerly as if it was as desirable as mellow candies with sweetness and softness when they're bumping into one another, this is gradually becoming a bit more heated as the seconds are passing and that his hands on me are getting less shy with the touches and parts of my body he's caressing heavily.

I get brought somewhere as his legs are moving but get stopped by a wall with which my back collided. I can't stop playing with his hair while we're both kissing each other ardently but I slow it down and do not respond as much as in the beginning, to tease him. He lets his hands drift to my backside but I quickly push them away.

I nibble on his lower lip, the fuller one and he just lets them parted to enjoy it. I stop and move back to put an end to this.

"Don't stop now..." he smiles weakly, breathing a bit fast. "Let me do my work Jungkook."

He drops me back on the floor but still maintains his clasp around my waist, squeezing our bodies against each other. "I want to do things with you.."

"Tomorrow," I whisper and press my lips on his jawline. "Oh baby...don't..." he bends his head backward and bites his bottom lip. "Why?" I slightly smile at the reaction that he got from my touch.

His eyes dive into mine again. "You're tempting me..." he caresses his lips along mine without kissing me. Merely in a flirty manner.

"I move away then," I tease him and bend my knees to get lower and step aside from him in a second.

"I swear I'm on the verge of grabbing your arm and taking you on the couch," he tucks his hands into the pockets of his grey jogger attractively.

I grab my stuff to start my job. "Just go play and stop it."

I kneel down on the ground to take all the products in the cabinets, but feel the man coming coming closer, to block me in the corner and enjoy his little game that is not amusing me right now.

"Get your ass out of my way Jeon Jungkook," I utter, not wanting to play to this. "Baby, why are you blushing?" he chuckles, leaning over the rim of the worktop and looking at me with his head bent down.

"I swear, you move! Or else I break your ankles!" I hit his tibia with my fist to make him shift. This is embarrassing.

"I like where I am honestly..." he shrugs at me without giving a damn about how uncomfortable I feel in this position. I slide on the right, a little hollow is offering to me some freedom so I just push through it to get away.

It worked. That was a terrible moment of heat for my whole body to just look up at him from where I was, worse knowing he was taking pleasure.

I hurry up to get back on my feet properly.

"Give me some products I'm going to help you," he smiles and stretches his hands out to me. "No, I'm going to do it myself."

"But I want you to end fast so we can spend our times doing something else."

I ignore his demands and just walk to the coffee table not far away from me.

"You're a damn obstinate girl," he complains and comes back on the couch just to face me with his legs spread, all slouched on it and eating a lollipop.

"Comfy?" I glare at him while he's enjoying his sweet with his tempting red lips that I wish was on mine other than that glossy candy ball.

"Yeah and it's even better when I watch you cleaning, it's hypnotizing with your curves moving and doing more," he turns his lollipop around in his mouth, letting his dirt run out of it. "Where did you get those candies?"

"Yoongi bought them" he answers me. "Do you want one maybe?"

"No, thanks."

"Sure?" he insists. "Yes, sure," I definitely make him understand. "I got you something today, it was holy expensive but worth it for my cute strawberry."

"What is it?" I curiously raise my eyes up to look at him. "A surprise that you will only see once you finished," his lips turn up to form a grin.

I don't persist in my willing to know more and just continue cleaning up. "But I bought you some chocolate muffins for you to eat as well."

"Thank you..." I say, a bit ashamed about the fact that I don't ever get him anything.

I end my work on the coffee table and take my small quiet vacuum to clean the couch on which the man is, his eyes staring at me while he's sucking on his lollipop annoyingly.

"Can you be a bit less noisy? It bugs me," I remark, not standing those sounds anymore. "Oh that's bad..." he replies sarcastically.

Since I don't want to fight, I pass the little machine close to him but he suddenly comes closer to my ear and starts to make even more noise, very obviously and disgustingly to provoke me. He knows it's going to work very well.

"Is it bothering you?" he smirks and continues to play with the candy noisily between his lips or in his mouth.

I keep my mind and soul very calm as much as I can. Inside my brain, I'm strangling him but let's just erase this bad thought to not blow a fuse.

"Doesn't that remind you of something?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.6K 41
AGES 99+ This shit is gonna be kinky and unedited so...
1.4M 44.9K 47
This is book 2 in the "Beautiful Destruction" series. You MUST READ "Theirs to Claim" first in order to understand this one. ____ When I was ten, my...
52K 1.2K 39
-- Set in the same storyline as 12 Days Of Christmas -- Sebastian and Chris's third daughter is born, and the Evans clan can't be any more thrilled t...
561K 13.1K 59
1š’š“ ššŽšŽšŠ š’š‹šˆš†š‡š“š‹š˜ š‚š‘šˆšš†š„