Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Im A Goner"

643 19 49
By notcoincidental

Holding his hand made me happy.

Eddie: can you sing that one song "The Night We Met"

I love it when he sings. He sounds like an angel.

Richie: sure Ed's

His voice is so pretty. The song started to make me cry. Thinking about the day we met. I remember all those times. I remember everything. The clubhouse, the arcade, everything. I turn to face Richie. He stops singing and turns to face me. I look at his pretty face.

Eddie: for a trashmouth you sure have a beautiful voice.

He smiled and that turned into light crying. He quickly wipes the tears away and then looks back at me.

Richie: you are so beautiful Eddie.

Eddie: you are beautiful rich. Your beautiful shaped nose your freckles your pretty ocean eyes.
I love you and I know I've told you that before but this time I want you listen I love you Richie Tozier, more than myself.

Richie: I love you Eddie kaspbrak
The way you talk really fast and the way you smile when you cry. The way the wind blows in your hair and it makes it flop up. The way you jump into a ball everytime you get scared. You are the most beautiful boy ever.

We both stare at each other.

Eddie: I talk really fast?

Richie: yes?

We smile at each other and then kiss, it was the longest kiss ever it lasted 22 seconds. I like to count how long my kisses are. My hand on his face and his hand on my shoulder. I start to feel my eyes getting tired...................

*morning*

I wake up to a splash of water.

Ben: wake up.

Richie: you didnt have to throw water on us.

Ben: I know.

Richie gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Ben: millie and Beverly left.

Eddie: why

Ben: they got into a big fight, idk what about.

I give Ben a confused face and he gives me the exact same one right back.
I get up and grab my phone and call beverly.

Be: hello?

Ed: hi um why did you and millie get into a fight

Be: because she's not telling me who she was kissing right before we started dating.

Ed: did you guys break up

Be: no, I'm just mad that she cant tell me.

Ed: ok well bye

Be: ok bye.

I want to know who she was kissing too. Tomorrow school starts up again and spring break ends which I'm kinda happy because the talent show is tomorrow and even though I never do it I love watching the acts. Millie said that she was gonna do the talent show. The talent show at our school isn't a competition it's just a place to show your talent. I've thought about being in it but I would probably have an anxiety attack up there.

Richie: ok when are we gonna eat breakfast

Bill: I ordered pizza

Richie: pizza for breakfast???

Eddie: did you order me th-

Bill: I ordered you the cinnastix because you dont like pizza.

Eddie: K kewl.

We go downstairs and lay on the couch waiting for the pizza.
After the pizza arrived everyone went home besides stan. I was happy that richie could just drive us home. I climbed through his window and he went through the front door.

Eddie: I think you should tell your parents about me, I'm sure they'll be supportive.

Richie: just a few more days ok.

Eddie: ok, also I have something for you.

Richie: havent you given me enough.

Eddie: it isn't really a present.

I get up and go to my suit cases and start digging through it. I'm searching.

Eddie: I found it.

Richie: wait, your journal?

I get up and go to richie.

Eddie: i want you to have this.

Richie: are you sure it seemed really private.

I hesitate giving it to him. But he deserves to know.

Eddie: just dont read it when I'm here. Dont read it right now.

Richie: ok do you want to play some video games

Eddie: yeah sure.

We played video games and hung out for the rest of the day.

Eddie: time to go to bed.

Richie: ugh. Why.

Eddie: we have school tomorrow.

Richie: ugh why do you have to be such an innocent little child.

Eddie: I'll start setting up my bed.

Richie: ok.

We get dressed and get in bed.

*morning*

I wake up to richies new awesome alarm.

Richie: what the fuck, you changed my alarm to Panic At The Disco.

Eddie: yeah now get up.

I get my clothes and get changed so does richie, we drive to school.
I walk in the building with richie and everyone seems to be staring at us, wait no, everyone's staring at me. I walk down the halls and to the science room richie goes to math. When I open the door everyone gets quiet and stares at me. I take my seat and open my textbook. I hear this two girls behind me talking.

Girl #1: I heard that his mom kicked him out because hes gay.

Girl #2: I heard he got kicked out because he got a girl pregnant.

Girl #1: no I think hes gay and hes dating that one boy richie.

Girl #2: the Tozier kid? I did see them drive to school together.

Girl#1: *gasp* really? that's teeeaa.

Girl#2: but isn't Richie dating that one girl Millie

Girl#1: no I thought they dramatically broke up and then she turned out to be lesbian.

Girl#2: yeah then Richie could be gay?

Girl#2: do you think he lives with him

Girl#1: they probably moved in together and now they fuck when their parents aren't home.

Girl#2: shut up, you cant say that.

Girl#1: I cant tell the truth?

Girl#2: that's not the truth and you know it.

I feel tears rush to my eyes. How did people figure out. Do you think anyone else knows. I get up and run out of the room. I barge open the door and run down the hallway to the bathroom.

Girl#2: now look whatcha did

Girl#1: it's not my fault.

I don't know how this started because I told no one besides my friends. It somehow got out that I was kicked out by my mom so everyone is probably making up a bunch of shit on why I possibly could've been kicked out when im a straight A student. Everyone already assumed I was gay I mean I'm a little boy who where's polos and listens to Billie Eilish how more gay could i get.

I run into the last stall. I cry and cry and cry. I skip science I dont wanna show my face again in that class, If I missed anything I'll ask for it later. I cant believe that everyone knows about me.

Intercom: may Edward Kaspbrak please report to the office, may Edward Kaspbrak please report to the office.

Its Eddie not Edward.

I walk out the bathroom and into the office. The main desk lady points to the room on my left. I walk into the room and the principle is sitting down at her chair. I like her. She's fun. She looks young. Maybe like 29 or 30. She always has her hair either parted on the side and slicked back into a bun or out in a fro with bangs. She had a lip gloss on with tiny sparkles in it and she kinda gives me that 90s vibe. Like she looks like one of the spice girls or one of the people from destiny's child. She wore a watch and a bunch of rings. She had a cropped yellow sweater but her jeans were so high wasted that you couldn't see her stomach. I sit down in front of her.

Mrs.Taylor: you skipped science class Eddie. That's very unlike you. Your mother must be called.

Eddie: she wont answer.

Mrs.Taylor: and why is that

I look up at her. Hasn't she heard?

Eddie: she kicked me out.

Mrs.taylor: can you tell me why you got kicked out?

I didn't feel like talking about it but everyone already knew so why not?

Eddie: she doesn't like who I am.

Mrs.Taylor: what does that mean?

Eddie: I-I-im

I just want to pour out all of my feelings. Telling her everything. I thought i didn't want to talk about it but now I just want to scream all my problems.

Mrs.Taylor: I know what your going to say.

Eddie: you do?

Mrs.Taylor: the same thing happened to me when I was your age.

She doesn't know one thing about me. She got kicked out?

Eddie: I dont think we're talking about the same thing.

Mrs.Taylor: I have a wife. I'm a lesbian and my daddy kicked me out because I had a girlfriend. It sucks I know. Who are you living with?

Eddie: richie. Richie Tozier.

Mrs.Taylor: You know I can contact child services and find you a home in Derry.

Eddie: thank you. I'd really appreciate it...... but not just yet. I don't think I'm ready to move into a new house with a new family that I just met. It's weird I guess. But I'm doing fine right now. I'm with Richie.

Mrs.Taylor: well as long as you're safe but if you need anything at all I am here.

Eddie: thanks.

I walk out of her office. I'm glad she was so understanding. I walk to art class.

Intercom: everyone report to the auditorium for the talent show I repeat everyone report to the auditorium for the talent show.

Ok well I guess no Art either. I walk to the auditorium. I look around but cant seem to find my friends (me) I sit down down in a seat close to the front. There were a few good acts, there was this one girl who imitated a bird it was hilarious. Millie walked out on stage with a ukulele. She sat down and started strumming.

It was beautiful, she was beautiful with her hair and her clothes and her face, she's a frickin icon. The song she was singing made me tear up a bit. Allison came on next, she was dancing.

She was dancing like Maddie Ziegler with chandelier playing. She was a very graceful dancer. Bill came up and sat by me. A few other acts came on and then Max came on and did some skateboarding tricks which I'm surprised they let her do on the stage but she's actually a magnificent skateboarder. One of the teachers came out on the stage and said that the next act prefers to keep their identity secret so they will be performing behind the curtain. They start playing the piano. They are playing goner.

Its richie. Richies singing. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I smile while tears fall from my eyes. It's him.

Richie: 🎵I wanna be known by you, I wanna be known by you🎵

Hes so beautiful. I love him so much.

Richie:🎵 I WANNNA BE KNOWN BY you🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎹🎹🎹🎹

I stand up and run down to the stage and up the stairs and to richie. I go behind the curtains and kiss him it lasts for forever and it was so wonderful. Unfortunately for me Stan was the one working the curtains and when he saw us he quickly opened the curtains back up right before we kissed. I didn't notice it before I heard the crowd gasp. I let go of him real quick. I'm scared. Shit. Everyone saw that. No going back now. I'm killing myself. Tonight.

Crowd: *gasp**silence*

Shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Beverly: WOOOOOOO *stands up* *clap clap* that's what I'm fucking talking about!

Mrs.Taylor: YESSS *clap clap*

Mike: Go Eddie!

Millie: Yes Richie!

Bill: I fucking knew it!

Suddenly the whole audience was standing up clapping. Our friends banging on the seats and screaming. Teachers were smiling and clapping. Even the mean girls and the popular kids were clapping. Luckily no one has replaced Henry and his friends yet otherwise me and Richie would've alreddie have been dead.

Crowd: clap clap clap.

I look at Richie and then back at the crowd. I put a hand over my mouth to stop my self from crying even more.

The curtains close.

Eddie: (crying super hard) I love you.

He hugs me.

Richie: (crying) I love you too.

We walk off to back stage holding each other's hands.

Stan: that was amazing.

Richie: you're are a fucking asshole. Seriously opening the curtains. Dick move.

Stan: And look where it got you.

Richie: Yeah but it shouldn't have been your choice.

Stan: I get it I'm an asshole. Tell me something I don't know.

Bill: it was so beautiful.

Max: and romantic.

Eddie: hey richie do you mind if we ditch the rest of school.

Richie: that's very unlike you but yeah sure.

Ok this was kinda a short chapter but oh well I hope you enjoyed and byyyyyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 332 20
a stranger things and it fanfic about two popular twins and their not so secret admirors i hate this story, but i'm going to publish it anyway starte...
114K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
14.1K 429 19
It's done so deal with it. jk ily - - Just a note: I wrote the first two chapters when I was a "beginner" writer and now I'm just too lazy to fix it...
268K 4.8K 67
• Headcanons for Poly relationship between the Bowers gang and the reader. • By "Poly" I mean everyone in the gang dating each other, not just the re...