South Park (x Reader)

KaybearD17 द्वारा

South Park x Reader inserts Requests can be made through the a/n page "hello!" or a simple inbox message! Re... अधिक

1) Craig Tucker x Reader
2) Damien Thorn x Reader
3) Kenny McCormick x Reader
4A) Pete x Reader
4B) Pete x Reader {Smut}
5) Clyde Donovan x Reader
6) Kyle Broflovski x Reader
7) Craig Tucker x Reader {Smut}
8) Clyde Donovan x Reader {Smut}
9) Stan Marsh x Reader
10) Eric Cartman x Reader
11) Kenny McCormick x Reader
12A) Christophe DeLorne x Reader
13) Clyde Donovan X Reader
14) Kenny McCormick x Reader
15) Tweek Tweak x Reader
16A) Craig Tucker x Reader
12B) Christophe DeLorne x reader
16B) Kenny McCormick x reader
16C) Stan Marsh x Reader
17) David Rodriguez x Reader
16D) Jersey Kyle x Reader
18) Michael x Reader {Smut}
19) Christophe x reader x Gregory
20A) Pete x Reader
20B) Michael x Reader {Smut}
20C) Firkle Smith x Reader
21A) Butters Stotch x Reader
22A) Kenny McCormick x Reader
16E) 5. Clyde Donovan x Reader
23) Jimmy Valmer x Reader
16F) Token Black x Reader
24) Scott Malkinson x Reader
Upcoming MS and new parts!!
26A) Craig Tucker x Reader x Kenny McCormick
27A) Stan Marsh x Reader
28A) Damien Thron x Reader
28B) Damien Thorn x Reader
29A) Pete x Reader
30A) Tweek Tweak x Reader
30B) Tweek Tweak x Reader {Smut}
40) Eric Cartman x Reader {Smut}
41A) Human Towelie x Reader
42A) Clyde Donovan x Reader
43A) Jimmy Valmer x Reader
41B) Towlie x Reader
44) Jimmy Valmer x Depressed!Reader
45A) Kenny McCormick x Reader
exciting news to all my readers
exciting news prt 2
Animal Crossing or Pokemon GO
Exciting News prt 3
sorry I'm bad at updating
i made a FB page for updates
introducing baby man
45B) Kenny McCormick x Reader
46) Craig Tucker x Reader

25A) Stan Marsh x Reader

5.7K 77 42
KaybearD17 द्वारा

Pacify Her

Music blared loudly from seventeen year old (Name)'s room. The spunky girl was going over the lyrics one more time for her performance the next day at school. She had already memorized all the words to 'Pacify Her', she was just so nervous she had to make sure she knew the words. She flopped onto her bed, her back making contact and causing the mattress to scoot and hit the headboard.

Good God was she was so nervous, a frightened and angered look on her gentle face. Why was she performing tomorrow at school? Because her bitch cousin Wendy had stolen the guy of her dreams, the Stan Marsh. She grew angry at the thought of Wendy breaking his heart and embarrassing him in front of the whole school. Again.

"I hate you Wendy Testaburger, I will get my revenge. I will save Stan, even if its the last thing I do." She looked at the picture of her and Stan from a few years ago at her pool party, grabbing it in her hands and sighing. "I promise Stan, I'll save you from her evil grip."

(Reader's POV/ Next Day)

I nervously stood beside Skye and Katria. We were standing in the middle of the gym floor next to PC Principal waiting for him to stop rambling on and on about triggers.

"Blah blah cursing, blah blah woman shaming, blah blah PC Principal bullshit." Katria said, one hand on her hip and the other opening and closing in a mocking tone.

Skye and I laughed, amused by her attitude. "and finally the real reason you students were called here today is because little Miss (Name) and her friend Skye, are going to perform a song for you while Katria casts videos and audio notes that Miss (Name) wrote over the years for a special someone in the audience."

Murmurs and whispers filled the once quiet gymnasium. My eyes landed on a breathtaking Caribbean blue eyes, I smiled and waved at Stan. I grew nervous again, until I saw Wendy smirking at me with an evil glint in her stupid violet eyes. I turned towards my friends.

"Alright Katria, hook me up and let's get this party started!"

Katria grabbed the wireless mic headset from PC Principal and helped me get them on.

"When you get rich and famous, don't forget, I'm one hell of a manager."

I laughed, smiling and thanking her for the help.

"Hello South Park High!" I said to the quiet students. "How is everyone today?"

Silence. "Alrighty then. This is our cover of a personal favorite song of mine. Melanie Martinez's Pacify Her, I hope you enjoy because we worked really hard on it."

Katria walked towards her table, setting up her tablet and getting the volume in check as Skye poked buttons on her sound board, making sure her brother Hellen didn't sneak it from her room and messed up the sounds she had set to each button. I asked her if it was all good and she smiled, sending me a thumbs up. I nodded, exhaling the breath I was holding. She began pressing the buttons, music playing signalling the start of the song.

"Tired blue boy walks my way
holding a girls hand.
That basic bitch leaves finally,
Now I can take her man."

My body shook, nervousness washing away a little at a time.

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours,
But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?"

I threw the signal to Katria, so she could start playing the audio of me reading every note I've ever wrote to Stan in secret. The words played on the screen behind me for those who couldn't hear them over the music playing and my singing.

"Pacify her!
She's getting on my nerves.
You don't love her,
Stop lying with those words.

Pacify her!
She's getting on my nerves.
You don't love her,
Stop lying with those words."

A slideshow full of pictures of Wendy cheating on Stan played and I smirked at her evilly. Finally, she was getting what she deserved. I slipped off my oversized jacket, revealing my acid washed ripped up high waisted shorts and red frilly crop top. I stepped forwards, gaining confidence and swaying my body to the music. I could hear cheering and wolf whistles from the crowd in various locations.

"I can't stand her whining,
Where's her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring
So boy just love me down, down, down..."

I sang as I slowly lowered myself to the ground, standing up and rubbing up my sides ruffling the frills on my shirt. I turned towards Skye and walked to her.

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours,
But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?"

A recording of me singing the rest of the song played as I stood in the spotlight, fear washing over me once more. I took the headset off, setting them on the ground before running out of the gym and to Stark's Pond.

(Katria's POV)

"Where did she go?" I asked, running towards Skye.

She shrugged, a look of understanding on her face at (Name)'s behavior. I picked up the mic and placed it on my head,

"Fuck me, I guess I was smart to get a recording of the speech she was originally going to give." I turned quickly towards the crowd, nearly slinging my loose glasses off my face. "Oops, anyways. (Name) was supposed to give a speech calling out her cousin for being a lying, cheating bitch. Unfortunately her anxiety got the best of her and she ran away, luckily, I recorded her saying what she wanted to say during a smoke session."

I played the video from my tablet, stepping back to watch it myself.

(Video)

"God, I really don't want to say any of what I need to." (Name) mumbled, starring at the blunt Skye was smoking on.

"Oh I know! Here (Name) hit this! It'll calm your nerves and you'll be able to say it confidently." Skye said, sitting up and passing it to her.

(Name) looked at Skye, noticing the glossy red eyes and goofy smile on her face. Skye nodded, promising that the worst that would happen is she would be hungry later.

"You aren't even twenty-one, how did you get prescribed medicinal marijuana?" (Name) asked, grabbing it and bringing it up to her lips.

"Just inhale, and I get it because pills don't work for my anxiety and eating disorder." Skye said casually.

(Name) thought about it for a minute and shrugged, hitting the blunt and inhaling the smoke for a few moments. She blew out, sitting there and smiling a little. "I-I will admit... I do feel a little bit more confident.."

Skye sat there, mouth agape. Obviously she was amazed by something (Name) had done.

"What Skyler?" I asked her.

"That's not fair? The first time I hit a medicinal blunt I nearly choked on my coughing!" Skye said, playfully enraged. "Unless... This isn't your first time (Name)?"

(Name)'s face turned red. "W-Well.. I have tried it before, but shut your cake hole, that's besides the point." (Name) turned towards the camera. "Stan, for as long as I've known you, I've been madly in love with you. When we were 8, I told Wendy about being in love with you, and a week later she swept you away. Ever since that day, I've hated her fucking guts. She did me dirty, but she treats you like trash. Whenever you come to your senses my little blue boy, you know where to find me."

I shut the camera off.

(Stan's POV)

The camera shut off, and for once in my life I was sure about something. (Name) had confessed, she shared my emotions. I stood from my seat, walking towards Skye and Katria, taking the mic from Katria.

"Fuck you Wendy, it's over. I'm done." I flipped her off and walked out of the school.

After a twenty minute walk I got to Starks pond, finding (Name) on the dock. I tapped her shoulder, dropping to my knees and pulling her face to mine. I kissed her deeply until my lungs hurt, and pulled away. "I love you too (Name), thank you."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.2K 289 19
« Since when don't we hold hands? Oh, we used to do it all the time. And now I'm here, in the car, thinking about how much time has passed since I la...
3.9K 35 7
‼️REQUESTS CLOSED‼️
11.8K 296 9
Tweeks parents decided to up and move from Denver to small town South Park. He quickly makes friends and finds South Park might be better for.him tha...
2.9K 42 5
Character: Pip, Clyde, Craig, Tolkien, Jimmy, Tweek, Stan, Kenny, Butter, Cartman, Kyle, Damian, Red, Bebe, Wendy, Heidi, PC principal, And Craig fam...