What's Mine Is Mine (Overlord...

Від Lexsssu

In which you are the most powerful member of Ainz Ooal Gown and essentially YGGDRASIL, have abandonment issue... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

4.4K 132 16
Від Lexsssu

Sparks of flame spread across the night sky, not unlike flower petals being scattered through the wind on a spring day. Just like those flowers however, they were gone almost as soon as they came just as the dark elf twins defeated your summoned fire elemental.

Truth be told, watching them battle it out sent a rush of adrenaline coursing through your veins. The heat of battle which always sent your blood racing was a feeling you sorely missed, so the chance to truly test out your capabilities now that the reality you were currently inhabiting was real was a chance you'd be crazed to pass out.

To finally enter the battlefield and pit your strength and abilities against others who were almost of the same caliber as yourself...how you mourned the lack of truly worthy opponents to unleash your true strength on.

Despite your lamentations, you'd be lying if you stated that you didn't enjoy the thrill of the hunt. You were an apex predator at the top of the proverbial food chain and sometimes playing around with meek chattel who thought themselves above you before crushing their hopes in one fell swoop brought you so much satisfaction.

It's not that you were a sadist by nature or anything, but if there was one thing you hated it was herbivores who believed that it was acceptable to disrespect you in one way or another, whether it be an offense to you directly or indirectly. Out of respect for them however, you would give them a chance to prove themselves more than the insects you thought them to be before showing the sheer gap between their strength and yours.

What can you say? You were a bit of a vengeful bitch even before everyone started to leave YGGDRASIL and now that you were a living, breathing dragon you were quite sure that particular side of yours was only amplified.

Dragons were not forgiving creatures by nature after all.

Maybe you should have been more worried about how you were almost seamlessly integrating into your new draconic form and mindset, but ever since your reality somehow merged with that of the NPC's it's as if everything just...simply clicked into place.

Besides your the bloodlust, you were also filled with pride towards the twins. Much like a mother bird who saw her children take their first successful flight.

"You both did so well! In fact, why don't you and Mare have something to drink? While your opponent wasn't that difficult to deal with, you must be thirsty from the battle" Before the twin elves could voice anything, you'd already slipped your hands into your inventory to grab a pitcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For being naught but mere creations of the Supreme Beings, constructs whose main reason for existence was to serve their masters, the way the Last Supreme Being treated them boggled their minds.

The Lady Lucifiel was TOO kind, too open with her affections and apparent pride towards them and their display strength despite them knowing that it was mere child's play compared to her feats.

Both Aura and Mare could only accept their Supreme Being's graciousness, too afraid to refuse the draconic deity and cause her any displeasure. As the last of their many masters to stay with them, it was supposed to be they who should be serving and not the other way around.

They would be lying though if they stated that they didn't like being fussed over by her. The motherly way she treated them was too great of a reward for them not to take advantage of.

"My, am I the first?" An almost sickly-sweet voice alerted the three occupants at the arrival of another entity.

One that Aura was sadly very familiar with.

And here she wanted to be able to spend time with Lady Lucifiel alone with Mare just longer. If only to be able to bask in the affection they all craved but were unworthy of asking for and which she so willingly gave them.

"My Lady!"

At the sight of their great ruler, the silver-haired vampire ran towards the winged woman and embraced her by the waist.

"And the one being who I cannot rule above!"

The true vampire was practically smothering their lady, something which the female dark elf twin took offense to.

"Shalltear, why don't you just give it a rest? All of us already know that Lady Lucifiel is the most powerful being" Aura scowled at the undead being, hands resting upon her slender waist as she berated the other for her lack of manners.

Meanwhile, Mare merely stood and watched the brewing fight between the two females. Looking back and forth between them before resting upon the Supreme Being who simply observed with molten gold eyes full of mirth.

"What. A. Ruckus."

Sounds of heavy footsteps echoed across the stadium as a light blue humanoid insect appeared. This was of course Cocytus who was none too happy about the way Aura and Shalltear bickered so unashamedly while their master was there.

"You. Two. Are. Playing. Around. Too. Much. In. Front. Of. Our. Mistress."

With seemingly no intent on halting their foolishness, the insectoid released a burst of ice which spread across the ground and towards the females.

In that moment, pure unadulterated fear engulfed them.

Like that of a predator lying in wait for its prey to lower its guard, it pounced upon the unsuspecting guardians and had them kneeling and if not of their own strength, would have had them sprawled upon the ground. The sheer pressure was akin to that of a large wave washing over a miniscule sandcastle upon a beach, there was nothing they could do to resist its strength when their own power was naught but a drop in the ocean when compared to its source.

"Now, now, now. I believe that's quite enough, both of you"

Though her peerlessly beautiful face held a smile, the ice contained within her voice would put even the freezing cold blizzards of Niflheim to shame.

Shalltear and Aura did not waste a single second after being reprimanded, "WE SINCERELY ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS, LADY LUCIFIEL!!!"

Satisfied with their response, the immense pressure which held them all hostage disappeared and with it, the Supreme Being's displeasure and doubts on their loyalty. At least for now.

With both vampire and dark elf tandem successfully placated, all that was left to do was wait for the remaining two guardians. Both of which who arrived just a moment after the whole debacle.

"I apologize for making you all wait, everyone"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The moment he laid his bejeweled eyes upon her, the archdemon could swear that his shriveled black heart throbbed and squeezed almost painfully inside his chest.

There were no words to describe her glorious visage that would actually give her justice. Human nations would go to war in order to possess her, but Demiurge knew quite well that such an act as trying to possess a Supreme Being was folly of the highest caliber.

Rather, he could see HIS their mistress sitting upon a magnificent throne that was worthy of her as the ruins of the kingdoms forged by men lay smoldering at her feet. Countless bodies littering the ground as the last remnants of humanity lamented their greatest mistake, going against the will of the one they called the Fell Dragon. The mere sound of her mighty wingbeat being a last warning bell of the impending doom she will wrought upon those who are unfortunate enough to earn her ire.

Seas will turn into wastelands and the once lush earth shall become barren, humanity's last hope snuffed out and the lamentations of their women will fill the air. The flames of Hel will raze the land to the ground and with it, only the smoldering embers remain.

The one to stand above the ashes of these inferior life forms was HER.

How he wished to see her unleash her true form and the unimaginable power she contained within...

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Slicked back dark hair, pin-striped suit which clothed a tall and well-built form underneath, and a long tail covered in metal plates. This was Demiurge, the guardian of the 7th floor and Nazarick's defense leader should it ever be invaded.

His overall appearance was...pleasing to you. Demiurge's combined scent of smoke, leather, and something you were sure was his own unique masculine scent had your tail unconsciously wagging for some reason.

It would be a great shame however, if he were to try running off or going against your will. As happy as you were at the fact that all the NPCs were alive and that you weren't truly alone anymore, such insolence cannot and WILL NOT be tolerated in your court for as long as you were the alpha here.

You will love and protect all the denizens of Nazarick with your life because they were YOURS, but the price you asked of them was their utter and complete loyalty to you and only you.

Anything less than their complete allegiance would simply not do.

Accompanying him was the Guardian Overseer herself, Albedo and with their arrival the Floor Guardians were completed.

"Now, everyone. To our Supreme Ruler, the ritual of fidelity" The guardians kneeled one by one, an act that had you grinning like a wolf who'd caught the rabbit.

Maybe it was because they themselves affirmed their loyalty to you or because your new draconic self simply relished in having everyone else kneel before you, either way you were extremely pleased at the moment.

So much so that you took no notice of the tail which swung lazily in a seemingly content manner behind you. Silvery white scales glinted as they were bathed in the warm light of the torches which lit up the coliseum, seemingly shining as if they were truly freshly polished silver.

"Please raise your heads, everyone" Your voice was akin to an oasis in the middle of a desert, it soothed and inspired tranquility upon those who were blessed enough to come across it.

"Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for answering my summons" With the confirmation that their loyalty lied with you, both your mind and heart was finally at ease.

"Your gratitude is wasted upon us, my lady. For we have all pledged ourselves to you, the last and most powerful of the Supreme Beings" chimed Albedo.

"Though you may find us lacking, rest assured that we will do our utmost best in order to live up to the expectations of the Supreme Beings who created us" Despite knowing that it was most likely an effect of his passive skill [Incantation of Influence], Demiurge's voice was rich and smooth like the finest chocolate as it caressed your particularly sensitive ears.

Had you still been naught but a human, you would have most likely swooned and fallen prey to the devil's clutches. Not that you'd be complaining after reading the copious amounts of demon-human R-18 doujinshi's back in your world—

Anyhow, you were getting quite off topic. Now was not the time to dig up your dark past when there were more important things to focus on.

"—vow this to you!"

There was nothing more you could ask of your guardians than what they were already freely giving you: Their loyalty.

That in itself brought you the greatest pleasure.

So much so that you couldn't help yourself from swooping in on the unsuspecting group and sweeping them all into a large embrace. Due to your humanoid arms, you could only wrap the twins along with Shalltear in the middle, but thanks to your massive wings you easily brought the rest into it. Even Cocytus with his Herculean frame was dwarfed by the draconic wings which you could apparently enlarge at will.

"And I, as your master vow this to you and all those within Nazarick. Never shall you be abandoned by me. Never shall your cries be left unheard and forgotten. Only death can tear me away from you, but know that even death cannot take me silently and swiftly. Should I have to open the gates of hell itself to return to you all, know that I will do so again and again"

Aura revered you for your magnificence like the rest of the Supreme Beings, but it was this moment that made her see how you were so much more than all the others. While it would be impertinent of her to think that you LOVED them, she could at least say that you cared for them enough to stay and that was all that mattered.

Mare knew you were a kind being, your recent interaction with him and his sister being a prime example of your benevolence but even he didn't expect for you to care SO SO MUCH. He knew that even if he spent his whole existence serving you to pay back your kindness to them, he would never be able to repay their debt. The elf boy will still gladly dedicate the rest of his existence to you.

Shalltear, despite the company of her vampire brides and other playthings or subordinates, she was lonely. Her Lord Peroroncino never returned and left her wondering if she did anything wrong to drive her creator away. As the last and mightiest of their gods, she threaded somewhat carefully around you. Afraid that she might end up driving you away, but your declaration washed those fears away. The true vampire would show you that they deserved to serve you.

Cocytus was aware of your power and knew that it was laughable to have guardians who were weaker than you. For how can a ruler rest easy when they were stronger than those tasked to protect them? You could find and or create beings stronger than them, but you still chose them instead of joining the other Supreme Beings. He will train until he becomes worthy of defending you.

Albedo could only internally weep in relief that despite the abandonment of her own creator and the rest of the 41, you were still left to rule over them. Because what use was a servant without someone to serve? Only their gods were worthy to lead Nazarick, they would accept no other. Even though Tabula Smaragdina was long gone, the succubus sent a small prayer to her lord creator and the other supreme beings to thank him for their mercy, Lucifiel.

Demiurge mentally purred in elation at your vow, relief and content flooding his body as he snuggled into your addictive warmth. He had already prepared several reasons and arguments why you had to stay or how they worthy to serve you. By the grace of the 41 it seemed that he didn't need to go those lengths. Even so, he will not stop and will continue proving to you that they were worthy. That HE was worthy of your grace.

None of the guardians had the heart to break away from you until you yourself reluctantly released them from your hold.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

161K 4.8K 105
Kara and Diana are back for Round 2! A Continuation of 'Justice in the One Piece World' This time, the sisters are reincarnated into the Overlord Uni...
2.4K 59 22
The story of a player who decides to enter the world of game reviewers. Playing the new VR-MMORPG that just started, YGGDRASIL, he will start an adve...
54.9K 799 21
(Y/N) is the current Demon King of the Demon realm as well as the strongest player of YGGDRASIL, after 12 years the servers of YGGDRASIL you and your...
14.6K 560 9
One of the founding members of the Ainz Ooal Gown guild on Yggdrasil, Y/n is a ferocious warrior with a deep knowledge of magic. He and Momonga are t...