Chapter 6

"Grasslands?"

"Affirmative, my lady. Completely different from the swamps that surrounded the Great Tomb of Nazarick. Additionally, there had been no buildings, humans, or monsters within a 1-kilometer radius" Reported the butler of steel.

"I see...So it seems that Nazarick has been transported to a completely unknown location for some reason. Thank you for your hard work, Sebas" With a smile that would put the shine of a thousand suns to shame directed at the fellow dragonoid, your face then turned pensive once more as you processed the somewhat alarming information.

There was a reason you were not the Guild Master despite your unmatched strength within the world of YGGDRASSIL.

Simply put, you were not a strategist.

Unlike your former guildmates, namely Momonga, Punitto Moe, and even Tabula Smaragdina, you weren't a masterful tactician who thought at least five steps ahead of everyone else. While you could lead a party, you knew long ago that you simply didn't have the patience nor great insight to formulate complicated plans and the like.

If anything, your main strategy in battles was to overwhelm the enemy with your might. A strategy which, in all honesty, was absolutely reckless and foolhardy if you weren't as powerful as you are.

Simply put, you were the ultimate tank. A fact that your friends took advantage of whenever a battle was to take place and which you weren't ashamed to admit.

"Albedo and Demiurge, seeing as both of you are Nazarick's greatest minds, what do you suggest our next plan of action to be in the wake of our...current situation?" Crossing your arms, you sent an apologetic look at your subjects, "Sad to say, but I am not a perfect being and wholeheartedly admit that strategizing is not my forte. I'm more of a frontliner and a tank. Momo-chan would be best suited for strategizing instead..."

"Lady Lucifiel/My Lady!" Shouted all the floor guardians in horror and alarm.

"Please, do not downplay your worth like that! While it is true that Lord Momonga is unrivaled in his intellect and insight, you are not lesser than him because of it. May the other Supreme Beings forgive me, but I believe that what you think you lack is not a weakness at all. Rather, it is what sets you apart from the other masters. As you say, you may not be well versed in tactics, but you fully make up for it in not just strength. What you have...is an unwavering kindness and compassion for unworthy beings like us. When all had left, it is you who had stayed and offered us the chance to serve you until the end of time itself. Should I ever be given a choice in which master to choose...I would gladly and wholeheartedly choose you again and again" Demiurge's right hand was held over his heart, clutching and wrinkling his suit.

Heat crawled up your face at the demon's declaration, your pale luminescent skin acquiring a red hue as your tail twitched and seemed to wag from behind you. Now that was a response you weren't expecting to get after just a seemingly harmless comment about your particular weakness in complex war tactics.

Was that one of his passive skills taking effect or was the heat finally getting to you?

Demiurge didn't even have any shame as he smiled at you with his own wagging tail, as if he were some innocent and naive little puppy waiting for a treat or some pats from its master for being a good boy.

Not that he was anything but a good boy ever since you ended up here.

By Odin's beard, Ulbert made him TOO perfect.

"T-Thank you, Demiurge. Your words bring me great joy and relief..." You would have probably shed a tear had you still been human, but dragons do not weep. "I will endeavor to be a ruler worthy of your loyalty and devotion. For only the greatest master deserves the greatest subjects"