2 Girls at a Boys Boarding Sc...

由 NatalieJayne

Stephanie and Brittany go to boarding school over 3000 miles away from their hometown and to top it off, ther... 更多

2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part1.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 2.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 3.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 4.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 5.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 6.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 7.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 8.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 9.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 10.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 11.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 12.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 13.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 14.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 15.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 16.
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 17
2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 18.
*THE COMPETITION*
2 Girls At A Boys Boarding School Part 19.
2 Girls At A Boys Boarding School Part21.

2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 20.

2.5K 75 7
由 NatalieJayne

Bonjour mes amis!! {bit of french for ya :)}

I'm SOOOOOO sorry, that it's taken me months to upload, i've had tonnes of school stuff, with it being my final year so I really needed to buckle up and try hard, then my laptop charger and the slot it goes into won't let it charge unless it's in a really weird position that only last like 5 minutes and I can't type or it just dies -.- but i've got my word file I type on and i've started to type on my mums laptop :) so i've got the next part.

Anyway to the story hope you guys like it! ^.^ ♥

Chapter 20.

Britts POV:

Last night, I just went to bed, not wanting to talk to anyone. Something in my head told me it was the wrong decision, but my heart told me otherwise...and anyway it was too late, the moments gone. Everything gone. Me and Damien gone.

The next morning I woke up early, 6am to be precise. I couldn't face anyone so I just locked myself in my room, headphones in, disconnecting myself from the outer world. I wasn't going in for my first lesson, no way. I laid on my bed for what seemed like forever before my phone vibrated, bringing me back to reality. I picked up my phone, it was Stephanie, it read: “Came by earlier but leon said to leave you, so we left for chemistry, you okayy? btw I gave nathan your number, LYL xxx♥”. I clicked reply and began tapping into my phone “tell leon thanks and give him my number too. Might come to lessons later, depends xx” I hit send. That was now my cue to get in the shower. I wasn't going to have any more time with my music, so i'd best get ready. I showered, and dried my hair. Then, I straightened my hair, applied my make-up and got changed into some high waisted shorts, a striped tee and some converse. I picked up my phone, unlocked my room door, to an empty lounge. I put some pop tarts into the toaster and sat at the table. I noticed that I had 2 texts both from unknown numbers. The first text read: “heyy Brittany, it's Nath. Hope your okay, we miss you lots, hope your moods lifted soon. Nath x” I replied, “Awhh, thanks Nath, your proper sweet, missing you lot too, i'm coming in for second chemistry class xx”. I placed my now cooked pop tarts on a plate and begun eating them.

I opened the second text, which must have been Leon, it said: “heya hun ;)it's leon, hope ya okay, got the guyz to leave ya this morning so you could have a lie in, plus I tol Mr Kennedy you weren't feeling too good, so if you come in later, say you feel better. Things will pass you know x btw, D's not in today either, dunno if you wanna know xxx”. Clicking reply, I typed ”heya babe;) i'm alryt gonna put on a brave face & tyy for this mornin & Mr K. How come D's not in?xx”

Nathan replied “ no problem honeyB :Dxx”, so I text him back saying “cool nickname, made me smile...i totally need one for you. Hmmmm :/ xx” By the time i'd finished texting him Leon replied “idk, guys said he weren't in this morning, btw s'okay for covering hun xx” They both stopped texting me, so I thought i'd text Damien, just to know he's safe, despite how harsh i'd been, I want to know he's okay. “Where are you? Everyone's really worried about you, come back to school”. I sent it, then went to collect my bag from my room, along with all my necessities (pens, notebook etc.), my purse, keys and of course my beloved volvic, then left for chemistry.

It was really weird, as it was so quiet everywhere, as i'd only seen and heard it all hustled and bustled with boys. I made my way to the science block and stood outside my classroom. I bit my lip, debating whether I could face all the questions and the look everyone gives when you enter a room. I knew I had to. I knocked. Waited a few seconds, then entered the room. “Ah, Miss Taylor I take it?” to which I nodded “nice of you to turn up, hope your feeling much better. Now please take a seat next to Miss Carter, and begin copying the notes on the haber process.” I nodded again, smiled and walked over to Stephanie's desk. I sat next to her and begun copying the notes, as asked. Steph nudged me, and gave me a reassuring smile. I mouthed 'Thank you' to her, which she smiled to again. The rest of the lesson was just taking notes until the bell sounded, announcing it was 10am. Everyone packed up, and left the classroom in an orderly fashion, almost like they'd been brain washed, except the guys, they'd chat about where 'he' was, all sounding really worried.

Guilt rushed over me. What if something happened to him, it'd all be my fault. My heartbeat rose quickly, thinking of the trouble I could have caused. My phone! I checked my phone. Nothing. Oh crap!

My panicking thoughts were interupted by Nathan and Steph nudging me.

“Britt-any!” they called in unison.

“Yeah?” I replied, dazed.

“Come on, we've 20 minutes to kill” Nath said, “Come up to my room, i'll get us all drinks” I smiled falsely to Nathans offer, whilst nodding, agreeing to his suggestioon. Stephanie gave me a knowing look, I couldn't fool her, she was my bff, might as well be sisters.

We went up to Nathans room, and sat in his lounge, it was empty. I wonder why? He went to get drinks, whilst Steph pounced at me, asking for answers. “What's up mangy guts?” she raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

“he's gone. No-one's seen him since yesterday and i'm scared i've pushed him over the edge and he's done something stupid” I said a bit too quick, but Stephanie got me, she's good at understanding my speed talking. She took my phone from my hands, and went through my contacts, typed something into her phone and clicked the green call button.

She begun talking into her phone, “It's Stephanie...yeah, yeah...Your alright?...okay, get back to school, the guys are worried” she then hung up.

“Who was tha-” “Damien. He's fine, now forget about him and cheer up, okay?” I was much happier knowing he's okay, I nodded and smiled genuinely, which she returned happy with herself.

Nathan returned with three glasses of orange juice, “here you go girls” and gave use one each. We thanked him, and drunk it almost straight down.

“What you got next?” I asked Nath, “Drama, what 'bout you?” “we've got the same”. We chatted about for about 10 minutes before we decided that we should probably try to find the drama room.

Nath, Steph and I finally found our drama room, with a few minutes to spare, a few people were in the room but there were plenty of spaces. “Where'd ya wanna sit?” Nath asked. Both me and stephanie shrugged, so we wandered to the back of the class, where there was a row of 4. We sat as followed: Stephanie, Nath, Me; so there was a space next to me. Leon and the guys filed in after us, sitting on the row infront.

Leon leaned back in his chair “he's coming back” and leaned forward, just as the teacher entered.

“Right class, i'm Ms Avery. Welcome to Drama. Get into 4's, we're doing some acting”. The class started to slide out of their chairs, getting into their groups.

Leon turned round, “want me to join you, your a man down” Nath nodded. After about 5 minutes,

Ms Avery got everyone's attention, “settle down! Are all the groups sorted, are you happy with them, you'll be spending the whole year with them, your drama buddies” snickering was heard around the class at 'drama buddies', even I chuckled, really? Drama buddies, it sounds like a primary school thing.

“Well, lets get on with it then, I will give you all seperate plays to act, so y'all don't get bored, and no changing, you get what your given. Your focussing on the relationships between the characters, whatever that relationship may be” Our class was only small, so there'd only be 5 different plays.

Stephanie spoke randomly, “i'd love to get Romeo and Juliet” I mentally slapped myself. Sometimes she can be a bit random.

“Why are you so weird Stephy?” she laughed and replied, “You love it Britt” before winking at me, making me chuckle.

Ms Avery came to us, “Ah, you must be the new girls, Stephanie and Brittany? Oh, and your Nathan? Well, nice to meet you, I hope Leon doesn't lead you astray. You've got Othello by William Shakespeare, focus on the relationships between Othello, Desdemona, Iago and Emilia.” We nod, whilst Leon speaks up, “I'd never lead them astray miss” and smiled innocently, to which she chuckled and walked away.

“Can I be Emilia?” Stephanie asked, to which I nodded.

“Sure, i'm happy being desdemona, which of you guys is gonna be my husband?” I chuckled, when Nathan answered, “I'll be Othello, and Leon can be Iago. That alright mate?” he asked Leon, who was happy with either roles.

We begin to run through the script, seperately, so we get through everything, adding in actions where necessary.

{extract from Othello, Act 5 – Between Othello and Desdemona}

Othello (Nathan):

It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul,--

Let me not name it to you, you chaste stars!--

It is the cause. Yet I'll not shed her blood;

Nor scar that whiter skin of hers than snow,

And smooth as monumental alabaster.

Yet she must die, else she'll betray more men.

Put out the light, and then put out the light:

If I quench thee, thou flaming minister,

I can again thy former light restore,

Should I repent me: but once put out thy light,

Thou cunning'st pattern of excelling nature,

I know not where is that Promethean heat

That can thy light relume. When I have pluck'd the rose,

I cannot give it vital growth again.

It must needs wither: I'll smell it on the tree.

Kissing her

Ah balmy breath, that dost almost persuade

Justice to break her sword! One more, one more.

Be thus when thou art dead, and I will kill thee,

And love thee after. One more, and this the last:

So sweet was ne'er so fatal. I must weep,

But they are cruel tears: this sorrow's heavenly;

It strikes where it doth love. She wakes.

Desdemona (Britt): Who's there? Othello?

Othello: Ay. Desdemona.

Desdemona :Will you come to bed, my lord?

Othello: Have you pray'd to-night, Desdemona?

Desdemona: Ay, my lord.

Othello: If you bethink yourself of any crime

Unreconciled as yet to heaven and grace,

Solicit for it straight.

Desdemon: Alas, my lord, what do you mean by that?

{end of extract}

The bell rang, signalling the lesson was over.

“Right, I want you all to have something to peform by next lesson, with emotion and acting, now off you go”

*****

Hope you enjoyed it! :) May i just say thanks to anyone who has read this story, it's nearly at 40,000 reads :') and i don't think i'm a good writer, so its surprising :L xxx

Please Comment, it encourages me to write more, knowing your opinions and if you enjoying it, because I have like 2 comments and 2 likes out of 300 reads or something :( which is rubbish :'(

Tell me what you think!

Ohh and some songs that you should listen to:

1)Chasing The Sun – The Wanted. I LOVE these guys, they're like my world, and it's an amazing tune, it's kinda the sequal to Glad You Came, so I think that you should listen to it if you liked that one

2) Standing in the Dark – Lawson. They've been supporting The Wanted and they're really good, a band to look out for, and this song is so sad, but then it's meaningful, it's not being released but 'Taking Over Me' and 'When She Was Mine' have, and they've got into the Top 10 in the UK :')

3) Finally, you should listen to FUN's BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge version on Goyte's song, it has Hayley Williams (from paramore) live from LA...it's A-A-A-MAZING!

I'll put the link to one of them on the side...maybe :P

:*

    -natalie

xxxxxxxxxxxx

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14 0 36
Louisa doesn't she the point in life anymore, but when she moves to a posh new boarding school in Scotland everything changes. She meets people who w...
65.4K 2K 20
A/n This is my first story so please don't judge. (Y/n) just moved from California to Florida because her mom got a job deal. But on the other hand...
13.3K 362 24
Ever wondered what going to one of Britain's notorious boarding schools is like? With drinking, romance and midnight gatherings occurring on a daily...
159 91 48
Jake is the most popular guy in school. But when he has to live to live with his father his life changes forever. Meet vic. The most invisible perso...