everything wrong with footbal...

Oleh aussentrist

Everything, and I do mean everything. ©fxkmattyhealy Lebih Banyak

Ready or not?
The Part where she Always ends up Pregnant.
She is always notcied.
The Brother Rivalry.
When she has a brother on the team.
When she gets along with his children.
Her parents are always dead and she dead ass poor.
The age gap.
The part where he rapes her, oops.
Two brothers want the same woman.
Give me a black eye and you got yourself a date, pretty boy.
Sergina was a pro @midfield, y'all.
Fake dating his team-mate to make him jealous but bitch falls in love, wtf.
Long distance relationships just don't work, boo-fucking-hoo.
When he tries to "protect" her by leaving her.
lousy, no good, mthfking & unnecessary sequels.
the typical slutty journalist.

The Infamous Best Friend.

1.8K 73 10
Oleh aussentrist

Face it.

There's always the girl's best friend who is always too bubbly and cheery than one can ever imagine.

They always meet in a coffee shop, exchange their numbers and suddenly become the best of friends.

Would you ever give your number to a person you just met in a coffee shop?

No, no sane person would.

Last but not least, these best friends are always the ones who steal the main woman's man, beat that if you can.

Here's an excerpt.

Cindy and I had been best friends since I moved to Barcelona, she's the best. We met in a Barcelona's coffee shop, she bought me a cup and I gave her my number, completely ignoring the fact that she could have been a murderer or a fucking sadist who would later enjoy to see me getting tied and beaten up.

Any who.

I still love her, so yeah, that's that.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
106K 3K 90
Abby has just returned from her trip to Chile when she meets Ondreaz. Besides the divorce of her parents and family problems, the 19-year-old brunett...
29K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...