Clumsy

By DialDiva

A l o h a x R e a d e r ❝Next time, I promise I won't fall on you!❞ ❝Beautiful, next time fall for m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
!PLEASE READ!

Disclaimer

7.3K 66 45
By DialDiva

Hiya! This chapter is just preparing you for the story.

It's clean and lemon free, and is a bit fluffy. Though it is a reader fic, I have added a few characteristics and personality traits to the reader, and despite having all of the (Y/N), (E/C), (I/C), etc. I sometimes choose the gear they wear.

Also, I have tried as much as I can to keep all of the manga characters in character, but you may come across inconsistencies.

In my universe, only fully-mature squids can swim (not the squid-kid) and there are a few more variants in my Inkopolis versus the original Inkopolis, so of you come across any that aren't exactly true, it's probably just a part of the story.

Don't accuse me of being 'racist' towards Octolings, as I try to be a general as I can BUT most of the time I opt to use 'Inklings' when I generalise groups of Inkopolis citizens. On the Octoling and Inkling subject, (Y/N) in the story is an inkling. ((Y/N) = Your name)

Authors notes and messages in text look ((like this)) and sometimes I might add A/N's at the top and/or bottom of the page.

At the end, I feel like I rushed it too much but nevertheless I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks for deciding to give this story a chance, and without further adieu, let the story commence!

Love,

~DialDiva

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
26K 435 10
[A small amount of serotonin for you .] ୨୧﹑✧ : Let's make some new memories together, okay? . . . ﹫﹒omori belongs to omocat. storylin...
449K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.8K 304 10
You didn't like flirts. No, you hated them. But one of the biggest d*cks in town was after you, and you literally couldn't stand it, because he flirt...