Truth or dare - Taekook

By jem_the_eternal

A innocent child hood game which with growing age has growing boundaries. Taehyung and Jungkook both end up... More

N/A
Part 1: childhood
Part 2: Moving in
Part 3: Room
Part 4: Ouch
Part 5: Truth or Dare I
Part 6: Desk
Part 7: Dinner
Part 8: Sleepover
Part 9: Games
Part 10: Truth or dare II
Part 11: Truth or dare III
Part 12: Hickey
Part 13: Room
Part 14: Wake up
Part 15: Roof
Part 16: Cleaning
Part 17: Sleeping arangments
Part 18: Names
Part 19: Lights out
Part 20: Horror
Part 21: Tired
Part 22: Nightmare
Part 24: Truth or dare III
Part 25: Truth or dare IV
Part 26: Confess
Part 27: Love
Part 28: Diary
Part 29: Reaction
Part 30: Texts
Part 31: Massage
Part 32: Work
Part 33: Pocky game
Part 34: Week one summery
Part 35: Date
Part 36: Fancy
Part 37: Kisses
Part 38: RP
Part 39: Lost bet
Part 40: Fluff
Thank you~

Part 23: Change

2K 92 7
By jem_the_eternal

As the opening date for the cafe grew nearer a lot began to change for the two maknaes from Home to work (meh technicalities) to them in general.

They still had the same dynamics as before but they were closer.

Maybe that was due to Jungkook seeing Taehyung in a truly venerable state or maybe it was due to the circumstances which brought them literally closer together.

Where as before they'd both be shy with any form of skinship with the other when no one else was around it was becoming more common.

Taehyung would play with Jungkook's hand and Jungkook would kiss Taehyung's head more often.

They'd both pay under the others chin, especially when they'd forgotten to shave, and would over all be closer in general not really caring about personal space - especially if the other wanted attention.

In the time they were growing even closer - which both thought was impossible - Jungkook realised how needy he was for Taehyung and Taehyung Jungkook.

They needed each other more than both let on and cared deeper than the other would ever know.

Both would still get flustered around each other but it was just something they were both coming to accept.

But the one thing that never failed to make Taehyung go quiet was Jungkook's random head kisses.

And there what got Taehyung into the position he was in now.

--- --- --- --- ---

"If you like him and he keeps kissing your head just kiss his back." Yoongi said sipping on his drink.

"It's not that easy hyung." Taehyung said back after explaining everything that's been happening to Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"He's right Yoongi. It's a big deal and deserves to be special. Just going up and kissing his head will probably just confuse him." Hoseok said looking at Taehyung and rubbing his back.

"We'll think of something to help but for now just go with the flow of things. From the looks of things he likes you back too." Jin said with a knowing grin which no one picked up on.

"I doubt it. I don't even think he likes guys." Taehyung said with a pout forming on his face.

Yoongi pokes his cheek then proceeded saying "You should just ask him then. Even if you have a crush on him he's still your best friend and I'm sure he'd confine in you."

Taehyung looked up with uncertainty on his face so Jin leaned forward and placed his hands on the youngests then saying "Everything will go how it's meant to go. Don't overthink and just live in the moment."

Taehyung nodded before finishing off his chocolate milkshake since he was the only one still drinking - them all heading their separate ways after exchanging goodbyes.

Taehyung now had a mission to complete before going back to work: Find out who Jungkook likes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 147 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...
759 41 10
"let's run away" "I don't think that's possible" "Promise me we'll stay together." "I promise" . . . Kim Taehyung just wanted a normal high school li...
126 26 13
JIMIN :- "so you love him do you?! " Y/N :- "i love you too " JUNGKOOK :- " are you saying that you wanna ditch me " JIMIN :- " we never broke up " ...
238K 13.5K 31
In which two strangers with problems decide to "marry" each other out of mutual benefit. Taehyung is only supposed to be a temporary stand-in, but th...