The Bad Girl's Good Side

By straw_berry_xxx

Sequel to "The Good Girl's Bad Side" ....... .. After being shot and waking up after a coma, Hailey Matthews... More

Description
Chapter 2: Ready to enter the ring
Chapter 3: And I him.
Chapter 4: Anything you ask
Chapter 5: I drove him away.
Chapter 6: But TV could've distracted me enough
Chapter 7: No, there isn't a problem, right?
Chapter 8: You're a dumb dumb.
Chapter 9: Me Before You
Chapter 10: Coincidence much?
Chapter 11: "I wasn't talking about Luther."
Chapter 12: What have I gotten myself into?
Chapter 13: This Is It
Chapter 14: Reconciled You And Tristan
Chapter 15:"Nice threat, sweetheart."
Chapter 16: "Not Yet Prepared To See You."
Chapter 17:Why did I come?
Chapter 18: Gosh, I hate you
Chapter 19: I never agreed to this
Chapter 20: That's Strange
Chapter 21: Shiznit!
Chapter 22: "Let's get this over and done with."
Chapter 23: Kill Me Now
Chapter 24: The Pit I'm Digging For Myself.
Chapter 25: Stupid Blabber Mouth
Chapter 26: "I Really Don't Have A Choice, Do I?"
Chapter 27: "Because He's Bad For You."
Chapter 28: "Put Me Down You Dumb Ferret!"
Chapter 29: Something Horrible Has Happened
Chapter 30: "Who's this?"
Chapter 31: I Said Not To Be Late.
Chapter 32: I am confused.
Chapter 33: "Goodluck then."
Chapter 34: Henry
Chapter 35: You have to fight
Chapter 36: This guy is killing me!
Chapter 37: I want us to try again
Chapter 38: I don't support this!
Chapter 39: What the hell?!
Announcement

Chapter 1: You're not here

47.2K 1.5K 301
By straw_berry_xxx

Chapter 1: You're not here

Have you ever imagined how heartbreaking it is for an architect to see the building, which he designed himself, to crumble down from high heights to the ground's level? Or how it feels for a business man to establish a fresh new business, take many nerve-wrecking risks only for his work to drown in the gutter due to a piece of paper telling him that he is bankrupt?

Both scenarios need and want to be avoided by all people-- no one wants to end up in that whole.

Too bad I fell straight into it.

"Luther has escaped."

Three words, five syllables-- enough to destroy my building of hard work.

Those words never stopped reverberating in my mind since the day they left the officer's lips. They caused all the hard work we have put in to just collapse into forgotten dust.

Though I have no memory of the events which had taken place since I fell in unconsciousness, I do, however, have intel from the guys about what occurred.

"The police came shortly after you were shot." Greg elaborates. "Luther was arrested only a week after the entire commotion."

"They found enough evidence to actually lock him away. But we don't know how though since he covered his tracks." Chase inputs.

"We believe someone who hates him might've leaked the information." Jordan joins in.

The three of them fill me in on everything I've missed while I was in a coma. They explain how I almost died on the scene had the ambulance not arrived on time and they all thought they had lost me.

After Kaitlyn heard the news, their tears couldn't stop falling. They visited me almost everyday but they never found out about what truly happened.

Tristan only came to see me when no one was there, or so I have heard. He could not bare the guilt of seeing everyone gathered to check on my well-being. Fortunately enough, he was present when I woke up as well.

He held my hand after the officer had left. He noticed the mini breakdown I was going through, and refused to leave my side even after my mother had told him that he may go home while she takes care of me. Truth be told, I also didn't want him to leave, but soon, memories of how he betrayed me came back in floods of anger, causing a crazy argument between us. Days after, with blood shot eyes and messy hair he came to visit again.

"What are you doing here?" I glare at the person making his way towards the hospital bed.

"I just want to talk. Just--"

"Just what, Tristan?" I cut his sentence. "We have nothing to talk about." I turn my head in another direction do that I don't have to face him.

"Hailey, please just let me explain." He pleads with desperation-filled eyes. "Please."

"You have five minutes." I fold my arms with a huff.

"Look," he sighs and sits next to me on the bed and I make no attempt to argue. "I know I shouldn't have lied, but all of that was to protect you."

"Protect me?" I scoff. "And how did that end for you?" I ask sarcastically.

"Hailey, just," he pauses for a split second. "--listen. The was no way I could tell you, honestly. Henry said," I scoff at that name. "--that I couldn't tell anyone since we didn't know who was spying on us. He suspected that one of his men were working for Luther, hence we later discovered that he knows about you being Henry's daughter."

"But you could've said something to warn me," I say.

"I know," he runs a hand through his disheveled hair. "But we needed you to act on your real emotion, or else you might've given something away."

"I'm a great actor by the way," I scoff.

"Wouldn't be too sure," he smiles half-heartedly.

"Okay, look," I say. "I understand where you're coming from, but I'm still hurt by the fact that you didn't trust me enough to--"

He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine. His lips begin moving against mine and it's just a matter of seconds before I respond. Our lips move together in harmony. His arm then finds my waist and he pulls me closer.

Before the kiss can deepen, I place my hands on his toned chest and gently push him away. A flint of hurt reflects in his brown orbs, causing me to almost give into the amount of guilt I feel.

But I'm not the guilty one.

"I can't, Tristan." I tell him with my eyes facing downwards.

"I understand," he nods his head. "I still love you though," he places a soft kiss against my forehead before standing up and leaving the hospital ward.

Memories of that day always keep me up at night, specially the burdensome thought of losing someone you love.

Though I have not entirely lost Tristan, but it feels as though nature has drawn us part.

They say forgiveness can free you, and don't get me wrong, I have forgiven him but I'm not sure whether I should let him in again.

"Hailey," a familiar voice pulls me out of my whirling reverie, bringing me back to the state of reality.

I turn my head to stare at the guy in front of me, who shouts a quick 'think fast' before throwing a clean towel in my direction.

"Thanks, Dean," I say and wipe the sweat sliding down the sides of my flushed face.

I met Dean a week after I had been released in a boxing gym. He was the first person to actually shower me with kindness, while others were grumpy and jealous that a girl showed up to a men's gym. Dean became my friend immediately, already showing me the knots and crooks of this testosterone infected gym and how to use most of the equipment.

He is a body builder-- actually started to train to become one-- but his not that big. Don't get me wrong though, because under his gym vest is a perfect layer of abs, sculpted to perfection. Even though he's not that tall with a height of 5'8, he is still attractive. Girls swoon over his perfect jawline and his golden mop of hair, as well as the alluring grey eyes.

"So?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I ask, confounded, before throwing my sweat drenched towel over my shoulder.

"You're not here," he says, causing my eyebrow to now arch, as I begin packing my gym bag.

"Yeah... I understand exactly what you mean," I mutter sarcastically. Did I mention that I never really fully understand him?

"Exactly." He agrees, totally missing the sarcasm. He never notices it anyway. "So explain why."

"You do know that I was being sarcastic right? And that I don't understand what you're implying?" I zip my grey Addidas bag and sling it over my shoulder.

"You do know that I told you to stop with the sarcasm, right?" He asks sarcastically, quite ironic actually. You would think a sarcastic person would also notice sarcasm.

"But you're sarcastic as well."

"Occasionally." He points his index finger up.

"Yeah right." I scoff and walk off in the direction of the exit doors.

"Hey! Wait for me." Dean calls behind me.

"Use your legs and catch up!" I shout back.

I push the doors open and walk out, allowing a strong gush of cool wind to wrap its refreshing arms around me. The breeze immediately cools down my hot body, causing it to relax and be soothed by it.

Not even waiting for Dean, I begin walking in the arena's direction, ready and hungry for the oncoming fight tonight.

Yes, I still fight.

After Luther's escape, I have been adamant on training harder and harder so that when the day finally comes, I'll be ready to finish what couldn't be finished.

I'll be ready for my revenge.

.........

A/N: Chapter 1 is finally completed!

Sorry for making you guys wait for 5 million years before updating. I've just been busy with school. ( Exams are tiring )

Anyway I'll update hopefully next week again, if I'll have time to write another chapter.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

-see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2K 143
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.5M 641K 63
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
435K 40.4K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

362K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...