God's Plan (formerly fake lov...

By 5sosTrash2017

Two purchased cell phones and one cheesy pick up line later and we have the story of Shawn and Merci.....enjo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Not an update
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-Seven
Forty- eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
New story
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-seven
Fifty- Eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixy-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty- Four
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sequel

Sixty-five

178 1 0
By 5sosTrash2017

December 15th, 2018

Christmas shopping when you could go into labor at any given second is stressful, and also tiring.

"Hey babe, do you think you could slow down, maybe just a little bit?" I asked, trying to keep up with Shawn in the mall. He stopped in his place and waited for me to catch up.

"I told you we should have just did online this year." He said, grabbing my hand so he's be forced to walk at my pace.

"Listen, the more I walk around and exercise, the quicker she comes out and I'm sick of this shit. So If I have to walk to America and back to get her out, I'm going to." I said turning to walk into the shoe store. "It's been way too long and I'm sick of being pregnant."

"Weren't you saying last week that you just wanted to keep her in there forever?" Shawn asked, picking up a pair of converse and looking at them. I turned and glared at him.

"That was before she decided to set up shop on my bladder permanently and when I had actually had decent sleep." I said, grabbing the Nike's that my brother wanted. "I haven't really slept in 48 hours and my nerves are on high because every time I go to the bathroom I don't know if it's going to be pee or my water breaking, so no. I don't want to keep her in, I want her out, now." I said through my teeth.

"Mer, you're squeezing my hand." Shawn said, gulping.

"Yeah, well your daughter's squeezing my insides, so I guess we're even." I said putting the shoes on the counter so I could pay for them.

"These too." Shawn said putting the shoes he was getting for Aaliyah on the counter and handing the lady his card. I rolled my eyes.

Ally🌻
Did you remember Aaliyah this year?

Me
Really?

Ally🌻:
Look, I'm just making sure! Though you could've blamed it on pregnancy brain.
Me:
You're awful and lucky that I just paid for your Christmas gift.
Ally🌻:
I wear a size 3 days in Harry Potter world.
Me:
You have a Niall for that
Ally🌻:
So like would a size 7 day 6 night in a Royal Caribbean be too much to ask?
Me:
You know I have other people to buy for right?
Ally🌻:
You have a Shawn for that😂
Me:
You're awful!😂

"You good?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, Ally is just trying to tell me her sizes for her Christmas presents." I said looking up from my phone.

"Harry Potter world?" I nodded.

"And Royal Caribbean."

"She's getting greedy." He rolled his eyes.

"It's all jokes," I said smacking him lightly

"Alright, who do we still need to shop for?" He asked laughing.

"Alison, my moms, and your parents." I said, looking at my list.

"Who the Hell is Alison?" He asked, stopping and looking at me.

"My sister." I said looking at him like he was dumb.

"Ali?" He asked. I nodded. "Why'd you call her Alison?"

"Because Essie is going to have an Aunt Aaliyah, Alison and Allyssa, and none of them can decide who gets the shortened version so I'm calling all of them by their full names." I said rubbing my temple because it was all too confusing.

"Just call them A, B, and C." He suggested.

"Good luck getting them to agree to that."

"Okay well Ally with a 'y' should get aunt Ally because she older."

"Aaliyah can be Liyah." I said, thinking out loud. "And then Alison is sol." I said, laughing.

"What do you guys call your aunts?" He asked. "I mean maybe she steal one of those."

"I guess she could be Tia?" I said shrugging and walking into the American Eagle store.

————————-
"Okay, no. You're doing it wrong." I said trying to take the scissors and wrapping paper away from Shawn.

"Relax, I know what I'm doing." He said, trying to cut the paper without even measuring the box first.

"Clearly." I said sitting back and watching the disaster unfold.

"I've got it!"

"Babe the paper isn't aligned," I said looking up from my phone after Shawn groaned in frustration. He looked up at me and then back down at the paper, moving the box slightly.

"Ugh." I looked back over at him and scoffed.

"You didn't fold it properly."

"Babe, will you let me do it?" He asked, throwing down the tape dispenser.

"Just give it to me," I said, getting equally frustrated.

"You'll never let me do this, will you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Give me the damn present!"

"Fine. If you think you can do it better, be my guest." He said standing up and handing me the wrapping paper and the the scissors.

"I know I can do it better." I said taking the stuff from him. "But, I'll show you once and then you can do the rest of them." He muttered something under his breath and then came to stand behind me.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"No, say it." I said turning around to look at him.

"Mer, just forget about it."

"I want to know what you said."

"Will you just drop it?" He asked. I put wrapping stuff on the floor and turned completely around.

"It it was so bad that you don't want to tell me, you probably shouldn't have said it anyway. So just tell me." I said, my voice getting louder.

"I'm not doing this." He said walking over to the closet and grabbing his coat.

"Shawn you can't just leave." I said trying to get up from where I was sitting.

"Whatever." He said walking out of the room.

A few moments later I hear the door slam, and I sighed. I grabbed the closest thing to me and chucked it at the wall, screaming.

———————
"Okay, where's the asshole at?" Ally asked as I opened the door for her.

"You used a big girl word." I said, confused as to why she was here. "And you're here because?"

"Shawn called Niall, Niall called me. The question is why didn't you call me?" She said looking around at the living room. "What the hell happened in here?" She asked appalled.

"I didn't call you because I may have broken my phone." I said scratching my neck.

"You've got to stop throwing your phone when you get angry." She said picking up something from the ground. "Or just stop throwing things in general. How much patience do you have to have to take each ornament off the tree and smash it?" She asked looking at the broken piece of a Christmas ornament in her head.

"Eh. Throwing things is very therapeutic." I said walking to the kitchen because there wasn't any broken glass in there, yet. Ally, however, grabbed my shoulders and stopped me from walking in there.

"Maybe we should avoid a room with knives." She said directly me towards the guest room. I sat down on the bed and she sat at the desk chair.

"So what happened?" She asked, and explained what happened.

"So you over reacted?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I overreacted? He's the one who got butthurt because he doesn't know how to wrap a present the right way." I said.

"Okay, but you realize that you got mad over they way a Christmas present gets wrapped? They literally stay that way for five minutes and then get ripped into, what does it matter what they look like?"

"I don't know, but they have to be at least presentable."

"Mer, you're making this a lot harder than it has to be." She said taking her phone out of her pocket. "Just call him and apologize."

"Why should I have to apologize?" I asked, looking at her phone. "He wouldn't tell me what he said, he's the one who got all defensive when I asked him to just say it, and he's the one who stormed out."

"Because he's a stupid man and he's not going to do it."

"You never know." I said sighing.

Just then her phone started ringing. She rolled her eyes before answering.

"What? Yes I'm here. Because she broke it. It'd be easier to tell you what she didn't break. You're both being stupid, but yes. Ummm, that should work, but you really don't have to. Both of you are extremely in the wrong. Yeah, yeah. Whatever bye." She hung up the phone and sighed.

"Well, I was wrong." She said. I raised my eyebrow at her. "He is going to apologize." She rolled her eyes. I took her phone from her and texted him.

Me:
You better not buy me a new phone Shawn.
Mendes:
Too late I'm already at the phone store.
Me:
🙄
Don't get the most expensive phone either
Mendes:
You want the iPhone X max? Sure thing.
Me:
Shawn...
Mendes:
That's my name
Me:
Seriously? Do NOT get me the most expensive phone in the entire store.
Mendes:
Consider it a push gift
Me:
Shawn, no.

"What the hell is a push gift?" I said, giving Ally her phone back.

"Seriously?" She asked. "It's what you give a mom after she gives birth."

"That's a thing?" I asked.

"Yeah. But don't expect one from me, I'm broke."

"I'm not expecting one from anyone." I said, getting up from the bed. "I didn't know what the hell it was until 3 seconds ago."

"What would you do without me?" She asked following me out of the room. I just shrugged.

————————
"Oh my god!" I squealed, almost dropping this expensive ass phone that Shawn bought me. I heard something fall and the sound of people running into the room.

"What happened? Is the baby coming?" Ally and Shawn asked at the same time, in the exact tone of voice. The looked at each other for a second before turning to look back at me.

"Umm, no." I said, looking back down at my phone. "I got nominated for two Grammys." I said showing them the email from Lilly.

"Holy shit that's amazing!" Ally said grabbing my phone and looking at it.

"Another big girl word, you're on the roll today Allyssa."

"Shut up. It's not everyday you become the best friend of a Grammy nominated artist." She said, re-reading the email.

"That's amazing love," Shawn said kissing the top of my head. "But maybe don't yell like that again until you're actually in labor. I almost shit myself." He said, laughing, before walking back into the kitchen.

Me and Ally looked at each other and laughed.

Well this is kinda dramatic 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 "you're driving me crazy shawn mendes." she says with a chuckle as he shrugs. he leans in...
21K 215 26
It's all in the title. It will be you and Shawn. If you have a request i will do it for you. Just leave your name and the plot you want the story t...
32.8K 407 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!