Inu x boku ss after story

By ilove5SOSx

hi guys this is the story after episode 12 where miketsukami says he wants a child someday Hope you enjoy it... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Authors note
Authors note
Part 8
authors note IMPORTANT
authors note
Part dunno i forgot lol
Ill never be free ( free guys) VERY IMPORTANT
Amnesia
Who will you choose?
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 PREVIEW
Part 13

Part 7

2.4K 70 10
By ilove5SOSx

"Betrothed to her" he hung his head down shame.

I was raging with anger and ran up to him I grabbed his collar and pushed him against a wall and put my spear up against his neck.

" how long have you known this is miketsukami? "

" a couple of weeks "'

"WHAT? HOW CAN YOU JUST KNOW YOUR BETROTHED TO SOMEONE !?"

I felt a hot ball of fox fire on my back I turned around and looked Aya right in her eyes.

" so your a yokai too huh ?"

She let out a small laugh " yes I am also a fox but on a one tailed fox that's why we are betrothed because my family doesn't want to mix the family blood line they want just want fox yokai's they only messed up it once with my mother she was a human "

" is that all your life story told now ? Can I go back to getting revenge on you ?"

She bowed " my pleasure "

" you may start Aya"

"FOX FIRE !!!! " she launched a blue ball right at my face but luckily I dodged it.

I laughed "my turn" I ran up to her " SPEAR ATTACK "

She quickly budged on the back wall and luckily for her she spear landed in the wall not touching any part of her body.

"STOP" Takumi shouted. " no more fighting I need to check your back Ririchiyo after she injured it with that fox fire . He picked me up bridal style to the medical room before I went out of the room all I heard was everyone shouting at Aya and miketsukami.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.6M 93.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
505K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
545K 29.4K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...