Part 7

"Betrothed to her" he hung his head down shame.

I was raging with anger and ran up to him I grabbed his collar and pushed him against a wall and put my spear up against his neck.

" how long have you known this is miketsukami? "

" a couple of weeks "'

"WHAT? HOW CAN YOU JUST KNOW YOUR BETROTHED TO SOMEONE !?"

I felt a hot ball of fox fire on my back I turned around and looked Aya right in her eyes.

" so your a yokai too huh ?"

She let out a small laugh " yes I am also a fox but on a one tailed fox that's why we are betrothed because my family doesn't want to mix the family blood line they want just want fox yokai's they only messed up it once with my mother she was a human "

" is that all your life story told now ? Can I go back to getting revenge on you ?"

She bowed " my pleasure "

" you may start Aya"

"FOX FIRE !!!! " she launched a blue ball right at my face but luckily I dodged it.

I laughed "my turn" I ran up to her " SPEAR ATTACK "

She quickly budged on the back wall and luckily for her she spear landed in the wall not touching any part of her body.

"STOP" Takumi shouted. " no more fighting I need to check your back Ririchiyo after she injured it with that fox fire . He picked me up bridal style to the medical room before I went out of the room all I heard was everyone shouting at Aya and miketsukami.