Part 4

It was the next day I was so tired because I was crying all night I fell hard for him.

I sigh whilst getting off of the elevator. I scan around the room looking for a certain person.i didn't see him so I ran towards a table.

BANG!

" ouch watch where you are going idiot " I shouted , yes I have still got my bad habit.
The female figure was on the ground holding her head. There was a male figure behind her.
"Are you ok ?" He asked her
I know that voice, my eyes suddenly turned distant.
She got up " I'm fine sweetheart , we need to find the girl you contracted with don't worry about me".
They walked past me.
" I'm the girl he contracted with" I exclaimed. They both stopped dead in their tracks they then both turned around and scanned my body and face. Miketsukami ( yes miketsukami if you haven't all ready guessed that it is miketsukami) gave a shocked but yet a sympathetic look. The girl( btw it's the girl who confessed to miketsukami in one of the animated episodes) just laughed " this is the girl you used to date, anyway I'm sorry but miketsukami is my agent now your new a agent will be here later come on miketsukami." They both walked away leaving me confused. I'm left with no agent until later hopefully the agent will help me forget about miketsukami.