Mis-Understood (lesbian story)

By XxskatergrrlxX

Scarlet a high school student that is out of the closet for some gets thrown into an emotional roller coaster... More

Mis-Understood (lesbian story)
Chapter 2
Hurtful News
Authors Note
Chapt. 3: Hope
Can you say Shocker...
You Believe me, Right baby?
Cheater Cheater
A New Beginning
Filler Chp.
I think I'm Fallin' Again
Hang out?
The "Date"
Choose Her
Helping Her
I Love You Too
Losing Control
Defending Her
Movies, Popcorn and New Girl?
First Time
My Dark Memories
What Happened
Unexpected Call

Split Decision

15.1K 385 130
By XxskatergrrlxX

Scar’s POV

“Hello?” I said into the receiver quietly, not really knowing what to expect from her when I answered.

“Scarlet is that you?” asked a rough but feminine voice from the phone.

I smiled softly as I sat down on my bed, Adrienne scooted over to give me room as I thought of how to reply. “Its me mom. Whats wrong?”

“Nothings wrong sweetie. Ive just missed you,” her voice caught and I felt like she wasn’t telling me the truth. “Im really sorry for how I was then, and for your brother. I should have been there for you guys when you needed me and I never had the chance to be a proper mother for you.” 

“Mom its okay,” I said and closed my eyes. Silent tears slid down my cheeks as I realized how much that I missed my mother. Even when I lived with her not everything was perfect but when she was sober and not running around she was my best friend and I told her everything, I missed that side of my mom. I missed my mother and i’m barely just realizing it.

“I miss you,” I whispered softly as I wiped away a tear that reached my chin. “I miss you so much mom.”

“I miss you too, my little girl. Ive missed you so much and you have gotten so big, so have your brothers. Jared got a writing award the other day and guess what he wrote about,” she said, her own voice thick with emotion.

“What did he write about?” I asked curiously.

She laughed softly on the other line then replied, “he wrote about his big sister. About how she was the best thing in the world and made all of the bad things go away and never come back.”

“He wrote about me?” I asked as I felt the tears come again.

“He always write about you,” she said quietly. “You were a big part in his life, you still are. He has always looked up to you and believes that you make everything go away and makes it better.”

I sat up and pulled out a picture of my brothers, Jared and Nate, sitting down on a bench smiling with their arms around each other. Remembering that day made the tears fall down even more as I held the picture tightly to my chest, remembering how Nate had wanted to go to the park and play on the swings. There was only one that wasn’t broken and Jared let Nate swing while he waited for his turn, they were always the best of friends.

“Mom why are you really calling?” I asked suddenly. “You have never called me before or even tried to call me, so why now?”

She sighed but it quickly turned into a cough, “its nothing dear. I just needed to call you and tell you that I missed you.”

“Mom please I need to know whats wrong,” I pleaded. Something is wrong, I know it and I couldn’t ignore it now. She was my mom, no matter what, and if something was wrong then I needed to know what it was and how to help.

“Sweetie i’m sick,” she said with a deep sigh. “Im very sick. The doctors aren’t sure what it is right now but they are running tests soon and will figure it out, don’t worry about it.”

“How can I not worry about it,” I snapped. “Your sick and you wont even tell me whats wrong. Where are my brothers, does Jared know?”

“Yes your brother knows. Calm down dear. Its nothing to worry about right now, the doctors will figure it out,” she argued. 

I thought quickly and blurted, “i’m coming to visit.” Adrienne’s head snapped up in my direction as those words passed through my lips and she looked confused. “Im coming to visit mom.”

“You have school sweetie,” she said. 

“Im getting out for summer vacation in a week,” I said as I went over the dates. “Thats when I will go out there. If you’re sick then I want to be there and make sure that everything goes smoothly and that you get better.”

“I can’t ask that of you dear,” she sighed. “But still if you’d like to come than you are more than welcome. First you are going to have to ask your father, we both know how he gets.”

I nodded my head then pulled out my laptop and began typing in an airline. “I know mom, I will tell him now.”

“Okay Scar, I have to go now. Jared will be calling you tomorrow so don’t worry,” she reminded me.

I scrolled down the list to find a flight when Adrienne’s hand came down on mine, stopping me. Looking at her I saw her shake her hand and point downstairs. “I have to go too. Tell him I will be waiting for his call.”

“K bye Scar.”

“Bye mom.”

Hanging up I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. She looked at me, most likely expecting an explanation but what could I say? I sighed deeply then turned to look at her.

“My mom is sick,” I explained. “And i’m leaving when school is over to visit her.”

She looked at me with full determination in her features. “Im going with you. You don’t know whats going to happen there and I don’t want to leave you alone if something happens.”

“Your mom will never let you come with me and thats going to be summer time. I can’t take you away from your summer,” I argued.

“Scar I planned on spending my summer with you anyway and I still plan to do that,” she replied. “If you’re going to visit your mom then so am I.”

I sighed then nodded, “okay but I have to ask my dad and you need to ask your parents as well.”

“Im going to call right now,” she said then jumped off of the bed and grabbed her phone. I pulled at my hair slightly as she began speaking into her phone, explaining the situation. Getting up I made my way downstairs to my fathers office to tell him of our plans. I knocked on the door lightly and waited for his response.

“Come in,” he said. I took a deep breathe then opened the door slowly and walked in to him sitting behind his desk. He looked up with a smile but realizing how nervous I was he soon turned serious. 

“Dad, mom called me,” I said. He nodded and ran his hand down his face before leaning back in his chair.

“I already know whats wrong Scar. She called me a few days ago,” he said softly.

“What?! How come you never told me?” I asked angrily. “My mom is sick and you knew but it never crossed your mind to tell me!”

“I wanted to tell you Scar but your mother wanted to do it herself,” he explained calmly. “It was something that she needed to do, it wasn’t my place.”

I sighed then collapsed into one of his comfy chairs. “Im going to go and visit her when summer starts. Adrienne wants to come with me too..”

“You can go sure but im not sure about Adrienne,” he said.

I glared at him, “and why can’t she go?”

“I have no problem with her going,” he held his hands up defensively and continued. “but her mother might. You guys haven’t been dating for a long time and I don’t know if she will be okay with her leaving with you.”

I glared at him but deep down I knew he was right, her mother wouldn’t be comfortable with her coming with me. I’d have to persuade her to let her come. Adrienne knocked on the door lightly and my father motioned for her to enter. She hesitated as she creeped into the room quietly, I laughed softly as I looked at her face to see her shy and nervous. 

“I already called my mom...” she said biting her lip. “She said that I can go but not for the whole break. I can only stay the first week.”

I was disappointed that she wouldn’t be able to stay the whole time but at the same time I was glad that she could go for a week. Smiling at her I pulled her down on my lap, her body instantly relaxed as I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

“So Im assuming that I should get two plane tickets?” my father asked as he observed us. 

“Yes please,” I whispered as I buried my face in her blonde hair and inhaled her lovely scent. Adrienne squirmed as my breathe passed over her neck causing me to smile. 

“You guys will need a hotel room and a car,” he said as he began typing on his computer. I watched as his fingers moved along the keyboard quickly and tried to think of a way to make this easier for him when I got the greatest idea.

“Dad wait. We don’t really need a hotel room,” I said. “Just a car to get around but i’m sure that I know a place that we can stay at.”

He looked up at me expectantly so I continued, “we can stay at Zoe’s house.”

Adrienne went stiff as I said Zoe’s name but I rubbed her back slowly trying to reassure her that it was nothing, that she was nothing. My father smiled at me then nodded his head.

“Honestly I forgot about her but that is an amazing idea sweetie. I heard that she even got her own apartment,” he said and pressed a button on his lap top then sighed. “Everything is done you guys will be leaving the day after school is over at 7am, its a direct flight there. A car will be waiting for you guys when you land, you guys can choose what you want. Just please don’t crash it.”

I smiled, “daddy you know that I won’t crash. We both have our drivers licenses anyway.”

He just nodded, “I know. Well I need to head back to the office and Ariah is over at a friend’s house. If you two will be leaving soon then I want you to text me.”

“Okay dad,” I replied as Adrienne got up and pulled me out of his office. He left right after and Adrienne sat down on the couch, I smiled and sat down next to her. She looked nervous and I wanted her to know that she didn’t have to be. 

Adrienne’s POV

“We can stay at Zoe’s house,” Scar said. My body instantly stiffened as she said another girl’s name but her hand rubbing soothing circles on my back told me that it was nothing to worry about.

Her and her father continued talking about our plans and soon we were leaving his office and he left back to his job. I sat down on the couch and she joined me after, I was really nervous about this whole trip. What if something happened to her mom? How would she handle it, would I be able to help her through it or would she push me away? 

“Baby calm down,” she whispered in my ear. I shook my head as all of these possibilities ran through my mind but soon her lips were against mine and all of my thoughts disappeared. My hands automatically went to her waist as I pulled her closer to me. As our bodies molded against each other she kissed her way down my neck slowly.

“Don’t worry about it babe. I know everything will be okay,” she said softly as she kissed my shoulder.

“Aren’t I supposed to be saying that to you?” I asked as her fingers ran through my hair slowly. She smiled.

“You don’t have to because I know that everything will be fine,” she said but I could still hear the doubt that she tried to hide. I knew that she was well aware of the fact that things might not end well but she was willing to put up a front and pretend like everything would be. Searching her face for any sign of pain or sadness I ran my fingers down the side of her face slowly as she closed her eyes.

“Come on I want to show you something,” she said quickly then pulled me up off of the couch and out the back door. Trees surrounded us as she pulled me deep into the woods and I began freaking out as the house grew farther and farther but I trusted her. Soon the sound of water hit my ears and after we came up to a small pond. The water was crystal clear and very inviting. On the other shore you could see a small cave that looked perfect for relaxing in.

I looked at her with a smile, “what is this place? Its beautiful.”

“I found it when we first moved here. Its on our land so nobody else knows about it or goes in it,” she said as she walked to the water edge and smiled. Watching her stand there I had never felt happier. The sunlight danced across the water and hit her hair perfectly making it shine and reveal lighter brown highlights and when she turned to face me her smile just blew me away. “Would you like to swim?”

“I umm didn’t bring a bathing suit,” I confessed once I finally pulled my thoughts together. She just smiled and bit her lip softly, my eyes traveled down her body as her hands reached for the bottom of her shirt.

“Well I didn’t bring one either but since nobody comes here I was thinking that we wouldn’t need one anyway,” she said with a wide grin. My mind froze at the thought of swimming out here in the open, completely naked, where anyone can see us. 

“But anybody could come and see us at any moment,” I argued as I looked around to see nothing but trees. 

“Nobody comes out here Addy. Don’t worry,” she reassured me as she pulled me close to her. I sighed in defeat and let her pull my shirt off, my own body shivered as her fingers touched my stomach and sides. Her hands made their way down to my shorts and quickly unbuttoned them. I pulled them off then quickly took off her clothes.

There we stood in nothing but our underwear and bra’s, trying to control the hunger of each others touch. I was the first to give in. Pulling her close to me I kissed her lips hungrily as my hands traveled down her body then back up to knot themselves in her hair. She moaned in my mouth while her hands unclipped my bra. I tried to take hers off but she just shook her head and backed away, leaving me with a pout. 

I watched as she backed up and took off her bra, underwear then with a wicked smile she jumped into the cool water. Smiling I pulled off my underwear and jumped in after her, eager to have our bodies joined again. After diving in I came up for air and searched for her only to find her a few feet away floating on her back. Slowly I swam towards her and tickled her sides causing her to flip around and laugh.

“Stop Addy please,” she begged as I tickled her. Shaking my head I continued to tickle her and watch her squirm. “Please babe. Ill do anything ahah just ha please stop.”

I stopped my assault only to pull her closer and re-attach our lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me back and knotted her hands through my blonde hair. Making my way down her neck, I covered every inch of her skin with kisses then made my way back up to her glorious lips. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes and saw every emotion that she held within her love, lust and uncontrollable desire for what was about to happen. 

Scarlet pulled away and I groaned in frustration but soon realized that she was pulling me towards the small cave. I then found out that there was a small tunnel under the water and she expected me to swim through it. 

Shaking my head furiously I said, “hell no. I am not swimming in there. What if I get stuck?”

“Babe do you think that I would let you get hurt?” she asked with a small smile. I shook my head knowing that she would never do anything that could be a danger to me. “Then trust me on this. Its not that long of a swim, just hold your breathe and I will hold your hand the whole way.”

I sighed in defeat then laced my fingers through hers and held my breathe. She quickly pulled me under and through the tunnel. I closed my eyes, knowing that it would already be dark but it made me feel better. Soon she was pulling me out of the water onto a rock floor with a carpet of moss over it making it very comfortable. I looked around the cave and smiled.

Inside it was pretty big and luckily up above there were plenty of holes to let in tons of light for us to see. The walls were smooth and seemed to shimmer a little. The water lightly lapped at the surface that we were on but it was all relaxing. I turned to her and saw her staring at me, obviously letting me enjoy the moment but I could still see the lust in her eyes. 

Quickly I climbed on top of her and kissed down her neck, she smiled as I reached her soft spot and sucked on it lightly. Slowly I kissed down her body, in between her breasts all the way down to her thighs. There I stopped and looked up at her to see her staring at me, her breathing was fast and eyes lit with lust. 

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you too,” she replied. 

Smiling to myself I bent down and continued to make love to my girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi(: so Im really really sorry that I haven't uploaded in like forever but I promise once summer is over that I will be uploading regularly. Anyway I think that this story is pretty much coming to a close only a few more chapters left... Ill be uploading my other stories soon and Im already working on a new one :) Bye.. <3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...