Thomesa ~ One Shots

By thomesalove

A bunch of Thomesa one shots (some sad, some happy) to fix our broken hearts ❤ Requests are always open! More

Requests
Nightmares
Reunion
Heaven
Pick Up Lines
The Last Night
Love Hurts
Texts I
Emotional Tether
Birthday Present
The Cure
A Different Day
Sick At Home
Goodbye
The Writer And The Dedicated Fan
Wish
Texts II
Good News
Best Friends' Fights
Restless Night
Sweet Dreams
Night In The Slammer
About Time
The Only Reason
Everything Is Not Enough
They Grow Up So Fast
Memories From The Past
Big Girls Don't Cry
The Last Gift
Thank You!
10k??!!
20k!!!
30k?!!
40k?? i am ~levitating~

Kissing And Winning

2.1K 58 36
By thomesalove

"The game is pretty simple." The four best friends listen intently as the instructor explains the game they're going to play in some minutes' rules. "Each one of you will hold one of these." He nods to the small plastic gun that lays on a cutted tree log. "You'll have ammo on your front pockets so you can recharge whenever you need to. Don't worry. You're fully protected, you won't feel any pain." The man smiles and hands them the pistols.

"Newtie, you better watch out 'cause sassy Minho here will kick your ass." Minho playfully hits Newt's shoulder, causing the blonde boy to groan in frustration.

"I guess we'll have to wait to see if it's actually me who bloody finishes you off first." Newt retorts accusingly, shutting Minho up almost immediately.

Thomas and Teresa just laugh at their friends' bickering.

Thomas then turns to Teresa.

"You know there's no way you're gonna win me on this, right?" Thomas smirks, causing Teresa to roll her eyes.

Thomas had told her the exact same thing the morning they've programmed this funny day with their best friends.

"Believe in what you want." Teresa replies with the perfect amount of sass, Thomas' eyebrows lifting curiously and his mouth turning into a goofy smile at Teresa's response.

"You can take your positions wherever you want. The one who survives until the end without being shot wins the game." The instructor finishes as the group disperses into the small limited area which happens to be in the woods.

Thomas hides behind a giant tree, far from the others. Minho finds small rocks besides a small river, so he hides himself in there. Teresa gets herself inside a not too deep cave, while Newt just hides himself in some bushes.

They hear the loud horn and that's when the game begins.

Minho immediately runs from his hiding place, himself wanting some action to happen already, the paint ball pistol cocked on his hands already.

Newt watches as Minho makes his way right in front of him, and he hides himself more, still not ready to give in to fight.

And that's when Thomas appears in front of them.

Minho shoots immediately, the red colored small ball missing his best friend for centimeters, hitting the same tree Thomas has been hiding in.

"Missed that!" Thomas laughs as he runs around in the woods, being chased by a competitive but chuckling Minho.

This goes on by some minutes, until they eventually stop to catch their breaths, leaving their guns and bending down with their hands on their knees.

"Have you... have you seen anyone else?" Thomas asks breathlessly, gasping for air.

"Nope... guess those shanks are waiting for us to find them."

The truth is, Newt and Teresa had paired up, making up some strategy to shoot the ones who said were going to win hands down.
They're planning a revenge.

Newt takes off running as they planned, taking Thomas and Minho by surprise as they see the blonde boy, and immediatly pulls the trigger.

He watches triumphantly as the yellow ball splashes into Minho's chest and eliminates the boy from the game, making Newt smile widely at the victory.

"I can tell you weren't bloody expecting that one, were you Min Min?" Newt chuckles as he sees Minho sit down on the grass, defeated. And that's when another shot is heard in the air.

Thomas laughs hysterically as Newt's stomach fills with a bright blue color, the once victorious expression turning into a perplexed one.

"I can tell you weren't expecting that one either." Thomas jokes, lowering his gun.

"Oh, shut up, Tommy." Newt chuckles lightly, sitting down next to Minho. "Now it's just you and Teresa."

Thomas nods and leaves his friends to try to find the black haired girl he's grown to love as much as he loves sandwiches (okay, maybe more).

"Teresa?" He calls in a sing song voice, walking slowly through the grass full of dry leaves. "It's just the two of us now, you can prepare yourself to lose." He continues, looking around himself for any sign of the beautiful girl whose skin is as pale as the sun.

In the other hand, Teresa can't help but giggle softly as she watches Thomas walking mindlessly and lost in the woods, occasionally calling out for her name.

She looks around the boy, seeing that a tree is right behind him, and she knows this is the perfect time for their plan to be executed.

"Tere-" Thomas is interrupted when he feels himself being pushed against what he thinks is a tree trunk, falling down involuntarily due to the sudden movement.

But, he still has his gun.

He adjusts his eyes to see the girl with beautifull bright blue eyes staring directly at his brown, soft ones.

Thomas then realizes she's on top of him as well, sitting on his lap.

He takes this as his best opportunity.

He gently tightens his grasp on the pistol, lifting it softly so he can at least protect himself.

But, of course, he is stopped.

"No, no, no, no..." Teresa says softly, her voice so sweet that causes Thomas to mindlessly let go of his gun.

"What are you doing?" Thomas whispers as he sees a curious expression and a small smirk forming on Teresa's face.

She leans in closer, not fully to connect her lips with his, but still close the way their foreheads touch.

"Um... okay..." Thomas whispers while a small chuckle leaves his mouth, the game and the fixed idea of never losing a single one (which is true) vanishing from his mind almost immediately.

Instead, he focuses on the girl in front of him, remembering how much he loves her.

"Are you gonna do anything or-"

He's interrupted once again when Teresa leans in completely, kissing the boy she cares about the most in the world softly.

She takes this to her advantage.

It's hard to concentrate on any other thing while kissing her boyfriend, but she's used to multitasking.

She grabs her gun slowly as she kisses Thomas once again, and she brings it up enough to hit Thomas if she shoots.

And she does.

A loud sound is heard and soon Thomas' shield is filled with bright colored paint.

"Oh... you've gotta be kidding me." He mumbles in between kisses, the two pulling away afterwards as Teresa laughs loudly at Thomas' defeated expression.

"That's cheating! You cheated, that's not fair!" Thomas complains, crossing his arms on his chest, avoiding eye contact with a smiley Teresa sitting on his lap.

"I didn't cheat. It was you who got distracted." Teresa objects, enjoying the moment where she finally wins a game against her boyfriend.

"Because you distracted me." He continues, his effort to win her argument making her laugh even more.

"Oh, Tom, did I?" She asks jokingly, looking one more time at the pouting boy in front of her, before taking him into a sweet embrace.

"Poor Tom, lost a game of Paint Ball because his girlfriend distracted him, so sad." Teresa says in a baby voice, tickling him on his neck with her breaths.

"But I love you." She whispers as the moment of victory disappears and she's left in the arms she only feels safety in. Thomas finally embraces her back tightly.

"Yeah, yeah... you're lucky I love you too." He whispers back, a smile forming on his face.

And soon Minho and Newt join the two lovebirds, with Minho still bickering with Newt over being shot by him and losing the game, while Teresa brags about winning and Thomas occasionally frowns as reality kicks in.

A/N

Heyyooo how are you?
Hope you guys like this chapter as much as I liked writing it!

Love you! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

97K 1.7K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...
2.5K 137 6
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 ° / 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦�...
69.7K 1.9K 30
my daughter, my responsibility. TMR - TDC no love interest! meganfoxluvbot / 2022-2024
1.8K 66 22
𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚡 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎...