Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"

776 26 67
By notcoincidental

Eddie's POV

I think richie should try out for the talent show, he would do amazing with a voice like his.
I wonder if we are a thing like are we dating or what? I need some sleep.

*morning*

Beeeeeeep beeeeeeeep

Ugh I hate richies alarm. He sleeps right threw it and it's the most annoying thing in the world. I get up and go to his phone and change his alarm to one of my favorate bands.

(Panic At The Disco is a really good band and Brendon Urie is really hot)

Eddie: wake up.

Richie: uuuuuuughhhh.

Eddie: I changed your alarm

Richie: to what?

Eddie: you'll see tomorrow morning.

Ok so tomorrow is Richies birthday me and bill have a surprise party planned even though Richie kinda knows about it already.

(I am so fucking mad right now, so pretty much I wrote this whole thing about how they play truth or dare at the quarry and now all of that just got deleted)

We go to the quarry and play truth or dare for the day. The only thing juicy about it is that bev kissed Bill.

Me and Richie go home and this time I don't have to go threw the window because we asked if I could stay over for Richies birthday.

I lay down in bed staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow is Richies birthday and me and his parents are gonna wake him up super early and his parents got him a car because it's his 17th birthday and hes already passed his driver's test he just doesn't have a car. All of our friends are gonna be outside and he is gonna freak out. Also I'm gonna scream happy birthday in his face at 2:57 am because that's the exact time he was born.

Eddie: Rich?

Richie: let me guess, you want me to sing you a song.

Eddie: can you sing that one song you sang the first time I heard you sing.

Richie: sure Eds.

(Please listen and watch the video because it is an amazing ass song)

I already set an alarm for 2:57 so I decide I should go to sleep.

*2:55*

Ok my alarm went off it was really quiet so rich didnt hear.
I wait 3 minutes until 2:57.

Beep beep.

Its 2:57.

Eddie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

richie: uuuuuuuuughhhhhhh shut up.

Eddie: I still have to say it 12 more times HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Richie: ShUt Up.

Eddie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. There I'm done.

Richie: I love you but jesus please never do anything like that again.

Eddie: happy birthday richie Tozier you are officially 17

Richie: let me sleep.

Eddie: fine.

I let him go to sleep and then I decide I need some sleep myself.

*6:00 am*

It's still a little bit dark outside. Its show time. Richies still asleep and his parents already set up the car with the bow. All of our friends are outside waiting. I'm already dressed.

Richie has a balcony so I plan to wake him up and take him on his balcony for some fresh air and then he'll see his car.

Ok here it goes.

Eddie: hey richie wake up.

Richie: ugh why its 5:50 am. It's still a lite dark out.

Eddie: I want to go on the balcony.

Richie: ok

Eddie: and I want you to come with me.

Richie: oh my gosh fine.

He gets up and goes to the door. He twists the handle and slowly opens it. He walks to the end looks out. I walk up next to him and stare at him.

Richie: what?

Eddie: I'm just surprised you haven't noticed yet.

Richie: noticed what?

He looks down.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Richie: whaa.....OH MY GOOOOOD MOM? DAD? EDDIE? .....WHA OH MY GOSH AAAHHH MYYY. JEEEZ. That's a fucking car.

he looks at me.

Eddie: Happy fucking birthday Richie.

He takes off downstairs and outside. I follow him. He goes outside and give his parents a hug.

Mrs.Tozier: Eddie helped pay for it.

Richie looks at me and gives me a hug.

Eddie: (whisper) I love you.

He smiles and let's go. He starts giving all of our friends hugs.

Richie: omg this cant be happening.

Eddie: I know, now you are 1 year older than me.

Richie: I dont even know what to say

Stan: thank you?

Richie: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Holy shit. I can't except this.

Eddie: Now you can drive us to school.

Millie: or to the mall.

Max: or to the skatepark.

Richie: I'm not your personal uber.

We talk about the car and his birthday and other stuff for awhile and then decide we should go for a drive.

Stan: I am not getting anywhere near a car with Richie behind the steering wheel

Max: whatever your loss.

Me and Rich get the front seat Max, Millie, and Beverly are in the back. We go for a drive around the neighborhood. Richie seems really happy. We drive around and take pictures of the car and have fun for about an hour. After that we go inside and Richie gets dressed and we go to eat. We had fun, talked, laughed.
After that we went home and started setting up for the party. All of his family showed up and we danced and had fun. I met one of Richies cousins, she was really cool she had Shane Dawson T-shirt and she called me angel. She talked a lot about Netflix and YouTube and all the Tea. Her name was Katie. (I'm starting in my own story)
His family was super cool and nice. After we partied he opened his birthday present (besides 1/6 of a car) I got him a special gift I'm gonna give him at the quarry.
After he opens his gifts we have some cake and the rest of the party is mainly just everyone playing party games. Me and Bill, Stan, Millie, Max, and Will left after the cake because we need to set up for the quarry but Mike and Ben stayed with Richie. We decorate the quarry with lights in the trees they looked super pretty and we put rose petals on the ground and it looked so beautiful. I plan to ask Richie out. We like each other but we aren't really dating and I am going to ask him out by playing a song on my ukulele. (Btw Eddie is also a very good singer but Richie has a very angelic voice like picture Richies voice to be like Cavetown and Eddies is like Cuco.) I'm so excited and really nervous.

We hang out at the quarry and talk. At 6:30 (almost sunset) richie shows up.

Richies POV

I show up at the quarry and as soon as we arrived Ben and Mike run off. I go down this path of beautiful lights and flowers. Omg I bet you anything Eddie had this idea. I walk down this beautifully decorated path. I started hearing music. I walk up and see Eddie standing there with a cute jacket on. Hes playing the ukulele. I'm expecting him to sing me a song considering I'm always the one singing to him.

Eddie: 🎵🎵 What color's the sky?
¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor!
You tell me that it's red
¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor!
Where should I put my shoes?
¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor!
You say, "put them on your head!"
¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor! 🎵🎵

We both laugh. He's dancing in circle around me. I can hear the rest of my friends in the trees quietly singing along.

Eddie: You make me un poco loco
Un poquititito loco
The way you keep me guessing
I'm nodding and i'm yesing
I'll count it as a blessing
That I'm only un poco loco

I cover my mouth to stop me from laughing to hard. The others slowly come up out of the trees and by a big rock.

As he singing we slowly inch towards each other. I notice the others all watching in amazement on a rock beside Ed's.

(Btw every single time I say quarry I mean the cliff they all went to to jump off into the quarry)

Strum strum strum strum

We both are walking towards to each other until we are face to face.

Eddie: Un poquititititititititititititito loco 🎵

Strum

He finished the song. We both kinda stand there giving each other heart eyes. I look at the lights all around and look at the flower petals. I look at him and we both let out a laugh. He kisses me.

Millie: WOOOOOHHHHOOOO

Beverly: YEEEEEEESSSS

Max: that's so adorable

Mike: honestly couple of the yearrrrr.

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

It was a long kiss about 15 seconds. Once we let go of each other's faces we just stare at each other.

Eddie: w-would you like to go on a d-date.

Richie: do I even have to answer.

Eddie scarily looks at the group and back at me.

Richie: oh my God that means yes.

Beverly: YES FINALLY OH IVE BEEN SHIPPING SINCE DAY ONE YEEEEEEEESSSSS.

I give him a hug that last forever.

Richie: so we are thing now?

Eddie: yes richie, me personally I wanted to keep this thing just between us. But I wanted you to know that I'm not afraid to show you off to the world and I'm proud to be dating you.

Richie: me too, also I like your ukulele

Eddie: it's yours

Richie: what?

I let go of him.

Eddie: it's your birthday present.

Richie: you already paid for some of the car you didnt have to get me ukulele

Eddie: I know. Here

He hands me the ukulele.

Eddie: now you have an instrument you can sing with.

Bill: wait Richie knows how to sing?

Eddie: yep.

Bill: really?

Ben: ok can you lovebirds settle down because the plan was to play some games after this whole fiasco.

Eddie: what game.

Will: well we wrote a list of all the games we plan to play.

Spin the bottle
Truth or dare
Never have I ever
Seven second game
Charades

Max: we have to do one round of each.

Alison: well I have to go home but happy birthday Richie.

Richie: thanks

All: bye.

Stan: I got the bottle, everyone get in a circle.

We all get into a circle. We've been playing spin the bottle for forever. It's a game we always play when we are together.

Stan: birthday boy goes first

I grab the bottle from stan and spin it. It lands on Bill

We quickly kiss each other. It's not like we haven't done it before.

Eddie: my turn

Sssssssspin.

It lands on Max.

Max: why is it when Eddie spins it always lands on me. Ugh come here.

They quickly kiss.

Bill: my turn fuckers

Sssssssssspin.

It lands on bev.

Beverly: not again.

Bill: jeez what is wrong with this bottle.

They quickly kiss.

*a few turns later*

Bill: time for truth or dare.

Richie: truth or daaaaare millie.

Millie: I'm gonna go with truth.

Richie: who was the girl bill and Beverly found you making out with.

Beverly: that's a good one, who?

Millie: I cant say and didnt you guys see her?

Bill: we saw her in a big jacket and a beanie from far away how are we supposed to know who she was.

Millie: I'm not gonna say.

Richie: you have to

Millie: no, that's not my truth its hers. God I should have picked dare.

Richie: ok I dare you to tell us who it is.

Millie: rich if i tell you guys its gonna hurt more than one person.

Beverly: what's that supposed to mean.

Millie: I'm not telling you. No that's final it's her truth. If anyone is gonna tell its her.

Beverly: who was it?

Millie: that's it I'm out. Bye.

Beverly: no millie please stay

Richie: jesus if I knew this was gonna cause that much drama I would've never asked. Max truth or dare.

Max: dare.

Richie: if you had to kill one person in this room who would it be.

Max: myself.

Eddie: good answer.

We play truther dare and never have I ever and all the other games and then go to Bill's.

We watch movies and eat and play around.

Eddie's POV

I'm so happy. Everything seems so perfect. We all are dancing around in Bill's house listening to 80s music and just letting go of everything and having fun no worrys.

(They were listening to this)

All: its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you, there's nothin that a 100 men or more then ever do.

We were all jumping on the couch singing along.

Eddie: I LOVE THIS SONG

Millie: ME TOO

We laugh and jump around like idiots and act like fools. This was probably the best spring break I've ever had.

Bill: what movie do you guys wanna watch.

Stan: have any of you guys watched "To All The Boys I've Liked Before"

Richie: yeah it sucked

Stan: no it didnt

Richie: it was kinda obvious that they were gonna fall in love plus the whole concept was a bit weird.

Stan: whatever, what about "When We First Met"

Richie: why are you just thinking of Netflix movies?

Stan: because Netflix movies are good.

Richie: fine, put on "When We First Met" but most Netflix movie movies suck.

Stan: hey fuckers!

Eddie: DOWN IN AFRICAAA

Stan gets up and shuts the music off.

Bill: come on I like that song.

Stan:  we're gonna watch a movie.

Bill: ok.

We all cuddle up on the couch. Me with richie, bill with stan, millie with Beverly, max with will (as friends) and Mike and Ben were sitting on the ground because they said they didnt need a blanket. We all sat there and watched this awesome movie. I snuggle with Richie. Hes always really warm which is nice. I love this movie, I've seen it a million times.

(This was one of the best videos I've ever seen it was hilarious)

(Jaeden and wyatt are some of the most cutest people on earth)

After the movie we all lay out blankets and pillows and start going to sleep. Mike and Max watch mukbangs on the TV and bill and stan are sleeping in his parents bedroom, millie and Beverly are sleeping in Bill's bedroom, Ben is sleeping in the living room, Will is sleeping on the dining room table idk why, and me and Richie are sleeping in the long hallway. We were laying in the hallway on ground holding hands while staring at the ceiling hearing the crunches and slurps from the Trisha paytas mukbang that Mike and max are watching. Everything just seems so perfect right now, I'm with richie I'm happy and comfortable, I'm so satisfied with life right now. I feel like this is it. Like if I died right now I wouldn't be upset. I love someone and I have friends and I have a home and a story. It may not seem like much but its enough for me.

OMG I JUST SAW THAT I HAVE 1 READ and I know that's one read it's not something you should be celebrating but I DIDNT HAVE ANY READS AND NOW I HAVE 1 SO BABOOSHK IF YOUR READING THIS IM SORRY anyways thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed ok byyyyyyyee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 25
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
2M 80.5K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
585K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views 💀 wrote this at 13.
64.6K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...