Her Coldhearted Husband

By hinashiekh_

AAMIR SIKANDAR( age 29) He is a bussinessman who is known for his coldness, straightforwardness and ruthlessn... More

characters
1:attack
3:bi jaan
4:truth
5:love
6:university
7:their talks
8:her feelings
9:usama
10: longing...
11:usama's reaction
12:university
13:reception
epilogue

2:meeting

45.3K 2.1K 94
By hinashiekh_

A servant opened the door when Aamir reached the khan house .
"I want to meet Usama’s sister" amir said in a commanding tone .

"Sorry.... but who are you ? She doesnt meet strangers “servant said in a scared tone .

Aamir didnt have time for all that, he entered the house and saw a girl sitting in the sitting area .his breath got stuck for some seconds.  She had a scarf draped on her head , her eyes were big , her skin milky white and her lips looked soft and pink .

Parishay was waiting for her brother , she had dialed his number many times , but it was going off. She saw a guy entering the sitting area and got up being scared .

"Maria(servant)  , who is he? “she asked .

"I am Aamir sikandar.your brother's friend ."Aamir said and a hopeful smile lit on Parishay's face .

Her smile vanished when maria said "he can be lying Parishay"

"You are coming with me . " Aamir said while looking at her big grey eyes.

"Why ..why would i come with you?" She asked .

Aamir sighed , he could understand what Usama was talking about .

She couldn’t be able to survive alone in the house with servants . Hurting her would be the easiest thing . Her each emotion could be seen easily on her face .

"Your brother is fine but he cant come home for some days . You have to come with me " Aamir explained .

" i wont "she shrieked while moving beside maria .

Aamir knew that this wasn’t going to be easy and for having complete authority and rights , he has to marry her .

He asked his men to bring a maulvi .maria and Parishay tried to move outside the house , but Aamir showed them his gun and made them sit on a sofa infront of him .

In an hour everything was arranged , maria was taken outside the house . By then ,Parishay was weeping .

Aamir looked into her eyes and said "if you ever want to meet your brother , then sign the papers." Parishay was already very scared , she agreed without even understanding what she was doing .

Aamir's man told maria about the whole situation and told her to go home .

"But pari wont be able to manage with all strangers " maria said in a worried tone .

"Sir will handle her . You don’t need to worry about that .and anyways, mam is now in sir's Nikkah . She is his responsibility .

Maria didnt want to leave her pari alone but she didnt have any option  .she packed a bag of clothes for Parishay and left .

Aamir and Parishay was sitting in his car . His men were going to lock the house.

" i - i don’t want to go anywhere " Parishay whimpered . Her nose and cheeks were flushed from crying .

Aamir didnt look at her ." You are going to stay at my place for some days . My mom is also there , don’t worry . Your brother will be back soon "
Parishay was feeling scared and alone . After her parent's death , her brother was her only support . Thought of spending some days without him was scary for her .

It was past 1 am when they reached Aamir's place .the watchman and the maid who opened the door was shocked to see their boss with a girl .

Aamir ignored their eyes and took her to a guest room .

"Sleep .bi jaan(his mom)must be sleeping right now . I will introduce you to her in morning ."
Aamir said and left the room . He took a deep breathe and went towards his room .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 813 18
This story takes place after the Mugan Train Arc so go watch that if you haven't already. After the news of her close friend Kyojuro dying, she goes...
19.5K 1.5K 5
It is an three shot on avneil just peep in it to know more
346K 11.7K 16
Its available on dreame SHAH MEER KHIZAR(age 26) a rutless landlord and bussinessman . he doesnt think twice before killing someone . ZARA MALIK (ag...
50.4K 2.5K 13
Masir مصير - fate, destination Two years ago, everything changed for her. She lives in a joint family where she does not belong. She was just 15 wh...