the roommate β†’ brad simpson |...

By hairtoolong

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπŽπŒπŒπ€π“π„ ❛fuck you, simpson!❜ ❛my pleasure, babe❜ Β© hairtoolong More

✦preface
one - "i wish i let my mum stay"
two - "youre like squidward rude"
three - "ill crawl my fist up your ass"
four - "the eight rules of fight club"
five - "bibbity bobbity back the fuck up"
six - "wham bam thank you maam"
seven - "the biggest arsehole after theresa may"
eight - "reincarnated as a blotchy rock"
nine - "it feels stuffy in here"
ten - "you need therapy"
eleven - "fart on the food"
twelve - "ill fucking kill you"
thirteen - "not gonna be hard to stay away"
fourteen - "theyre called sentence enhancers"
fifteen - "youre like that in the bedroom"
sixteen - "ive got magical hands"
seventeen - "hawaiian pizza kinda person"
eighteen - "its just a coping mechanism"
nineteen - "i wont have to kill you"
twenty - "she has to leave"
twenty one - "didnt last long"
twenty two - "youre harder to kidnap"
twenty three - "fake ass moustache"
twenty four - "i just revealed all of the governments secrets"
twenty five - "you and brad were all snug"
twenty six - "a leash is probably more efficient"
twenty seven - "anything for you to come"
twenty eight - "i should get you a trampoline"
twenty nine - "no shit sherlock"
thirty - "painting your fucking face across the concrete"
thirty one - "im so so sorry"
thirty two - "vamps arent scary"
thirty three - "ill pay you to be my stripper"
thirty four - "youre so in love"
thirty five - "you couldve given me a blow job"
thirty six - "tickety-ted the time telling bitch"
thirty seven - "you have a comeback for everything"
thirty eight - "i have that affect"
thirty nine - "oi oi saveloy"
forty - "stop staring you horny fucker"
forty one - "shes been playing hard to get"
forty two - "please come back"
forty three - "are you fucking shitting on my bed"
forty four - "im not expecting you to forgive me"
forty five - "youre so bloody stupid"
forty six - "the beds too comfortable"
forty seven - "god knows youre worth it"
forty eight - "queen of mario kart"
epilogue - "the final chapter"

forty nine - "always gonna be my number one"

5.9K 200 162
By hairtoolong

I close the door, hearing my brother howling behind it at my red face. After his very blunt, embarrassing comment, I had flipped him off and pushed Brad into my room before my brother saw me turn into the exact shade of a tomato.

Brad chuckles, making himself comfortable on my bed, "your brother is so joke."

"Don't encourage him!" I scowl at my boyfriend as he opens his arms out for me to join him. He was sat at the foot of my bed, his feet on the ground and I sigh, walking over and standing between his legs.

I had to look down to see his face since he was sat down but even still, there wasn't much of a height difference considering how small I am anyway.

"How are you?" He asks, reaching up to press a kiss to my lips. I smile and rest my arms on his shoulders, my hands playing with the hair resting by the vape of his neck.

"I'm fine," I reply, letting him lean back and lie on the bed, taking me with him as his arms wrap around my waist. I lay on top of him, my face above his.

"I wanna take you to Paris," he states randomly, taking me by surprise. "It's super romantic and has some good tourist attractions, too."

"It's a bit cliché, isn't it?"

"Is there something wrong with being cliché sometimes?" He challenges me, raising an eyebrow. I stay silent, pursing my lips and he chuckles, flipping us over so he's above me, his elbows on either side of my head as he smiles down at me.

"You're awfully smiley today," I observe, brushing some hair out of his face.

"Well, for one: we have no more uni," he says. "And that means I have you to myself all summer."

A sigh escaped my lips, "and then after summer, you don't have me because you'll be at work and I'll be at uni."

He rolls over so that he's no longer on me, a frown on his face as he sits on my bed again. I slide myself over to him, sitting myself next to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I've finished uni," he says. "I really am, I just didn't think it was a big deal."

"It would've been nice for you to say," I counter. "Maybe an, 'I don't know if you know but I know that I'm leaving uni this year by the way' kind of talk."

"It just slipped my mind," he defends himself.

I roll my eyes and mumble, "yeah. Of course it did."

"What did you say?" He questions, an eyebrow raised and I look at him innocently.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything."

He frowns and lifts me up so that I'm sat on his lap, rubbing his nose against mine, "yeah, that's what I thought."

I can't help but smile as he presses his lips to mine, my arms around his neck. I always found it difficult to stay mad at Brad, especially because he was just so cute all of the damn time.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, okay?"

"It's okay."

"Promise not to be sad that I'm leaving uni?" He raises an eyebrow and I nod, kissing his lips quickly as his arms snake around my waist, causing me to shuffle closer to him on his lap. "I know you'll miss me, but I'll try and see you whenever I can."

"As long as you promise not to find any other girls while you're at work that you fall in love with."

He gives me a disbelieving look, "why on earth would I be looking at other girls at work?"

"Well, now you've got a flashy apartment and you'll see me less, you might forget about me," I shrug, and he rolls his eyes at me. "What's that look for?"

"You're being ridiculous."

"No, I'm not," I shake my head. "I'm being honest."

"You're being honestly ridiculous."

"Whatever," I sigh, getting off of his lap and he lets out a sigh of his own.

"No, it's not whatever," he counters. "You're being ridiculous: end of. You think I'm gonna forget about you when I get my apartment, you think I'm gonna fall in love with some other girl? Margo, you're the most amazing, beautiful girl I've ever fucking met and the thought of being with anyone else. . . There isn't the thought. Because I wanna be with you and only you, okay?

"You're the only girl who could make me cry of laughter and the only girl that will have big enough balls to tell me that I'm being stupid," he continues, and I let him take my hands as he stands up off of the bed. "And right now I'm returning that because you're being stupid because I never, ever want to be with anyone else and that should be obvious because I'm so in love with you."

"You're gonna make me cry," I try and joke as my tears swell up and he smiles, pulling me in for a hug. I rest my head on his chest as I wrap my arms around his torso, his heart beating rapidly against his chest.

"I'm never gonna forget about you, baby. You're always gonna be my number one."

Brad left that night with his family to unpack, much to my dismay. We ended up staying in my room all night, avoiding the adults downstairs as we cuddled up together to watch some films.

Currently, I sat on my bed with my laptop in front of me playing a Netflix show as I message Brad. He was adamant he came over today to see me again, even though we had weeks and weeks of time to spend together.

"What time is he gonna be here?" My mum asks as she peaks her head through the doorway. She was more excited to see Brad than I was.

"He said ten minutes, there's bad traffic," I answer. "Don't attack him with hugs when he gets here, please."

"Why not?"

"Because it makes me feel unloved."

She laughs, walking into my room and pulling me in for a hug, "I'm so happy for you, Margo. Brad is an amazing boyfriend and he's all a mum wants for their baby girl. He's gonna treat you so well."

"Thanks, mum," I say as I pull away and she places a kiss on my forehead. "I appreciate it."

Ten minutes after she's left, Brad comes knocking on the door. Despite what I told my mother, she engulfs him in a cuddle and he chuckles, rubbing her back softly before looking over to me.

He smiles and takes my hand, letting me take him into the kitchen where Daniel was sat eating his brunch since he woke up late.

"Hey, Brad," Daniel smiles as Brad sits next to him at the kitchen island. I make us all a cup of a tea and a coffee for my mum while they both chat amongst themselves.

Daniel disappears with his drink as soon as I set it out for him, and I shout a sarcastic 'you're welcome' after him as he doesn't thank me, which causes him to flip his middle finger at me.

"So I actually wanted to talk to you," Brad smiles at me as I lean against the kitchen counter opposite him.

"About?"

"Well," he sips his tea to check the temperature. "I know you're upset about me moving into an apartment and that you're not gonna be able to see me anymore."

"I'm trying not to think about that."

"I figured," he chuckles. "But I spoke to your mum before I left last night and said you should come move into the apartment with me."

It takes me a moment to process what he's saying and when I realise it, I almost choke on my drink.

"What?"

He puts his drink down and I mirror his action, "she's fine with it so it's up to you, but I can take you to uni everyday and it means you can see me, too."

"Are you sure you want to live with me?" I joke as I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him and he holds me close.

"Only because you make great beans on toast," he banters back, rubbing his nose gently against mine as he presses his lips to my own. "But this is what real boyfriend and girlfriends do and I want us to be real and I want us to be serious. But it's up to you."

"Of course," I grin, putting my lips against his as my hands play in his long hair. "Of course I'll move into the apartment with you."

"God, I fucking love you," he mumbles through the kiss and I can't help but grin.

"I love you too."

the end.

thank you for the amazing support on this story, it means so much! like I'm literally in shock that you guys like my writing still.

if you wanna read more books, I have more written such as the bet, daddy issues, bus, in my element and more.

I wanna thank my mate kait as well who helped me with the plot line because she helped me get through writing this even when i had writers block.

thank you so so much once again,
love jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
263K 4.3K 52
It all changes when you get Mr Simpson the hot PE teacher Teacher x student
199K 5.4K 32
𝐁𝐔𝐒 He took the same bus as her and from then they were screwed. Β© hairtoolong
50.6K 4.9K 37
A Journey Of Our Dear Sairat... From being Roommates To becoming Soulmates They Came This Far...❀️ Cover By:- @theobscure_lamp