Change [✔️Completed ] Michaeng

بواسطة strawberryjunk

Showing your trueself to everyone is a challenge. Even only thinking about doing it, it's already a first ste... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Not An Update
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
56
57
58
59
60 [END]
NEW BOOK IS OUT
Epilogue?
EPILOGUE
54
55
A REALLY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

49

4.1K 155 118
بواسطة strawberryjunk

"He... kissed you. And.. And.. He ripped all your cloth. You ran to my house only with underwear.. Chaeng.."

"No way."

My feet were shaking. My heart skipped a beat. My chest felt like it was being squished. I can't hear anything. Except my breath. Please, I can't hear anything. What is wrong with me. I could see Seulgi looking at me worriedly. She shook me. Yes, she shook my body.

Once.

Twice..

My vision became blurry. Why was it? Did my tears fell down? It hurts. It stings. My chest.. It's really hurt.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!"

I heard Seulgi screaming and I looked up at her. She hold both of my shoulder and looking at me worried.

"Se-seulgi-ya.." I just can't move even for an inch right now. I can't.

"Did I.. Got r-r.."

"No."

I shot my head up looking at her shockingly. She said no. But I was so sure that..

"B-b-but.. You tell me I didn't wear.."

Seulgi sighed and hold my hands, "Yes, you did. You came to us only in underwear. But, he never raped you."

...........

7 years ago, hours after Chaeyoung succes in running away from the murderer

"Chaeng??" Seulgi tried to call Chaeyoung as she saw Chaeyoung was blinking her eyes for several times in closed eyes.

"Hey.. Chaeng?" again, she tried to woke her up. Finally, Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and she started scanning the room slowly. She scrunched her nose a little bit because of the lamp near her.

"Hm? D.. Dad? Where's my dad? Dad!? DAD! NO, NO MY DAD IS ALONE!" Chaeyoung started to woke up from the bed and tried to run from Seulgi's room.

"No, Chaeyoung-a! Please, take a rest!" Seulgi hugged Chaeyoung from the side. But Chaeyoung started to pushed Seulgi and kicked her trying to get out of her hug.

"Let go off me! Don't touch me! What did you do to my dad!" she screamed while kicking Seulgi and hitting Seulgi.

"Chaeng.. It's me Seulgi."

Chaeyoung kept her kicking and her punching, Seulgi despite her mouth is bleeding already, she kept trying to hugged her.

"Chaeng. What happened. It's okay." Seulgi somehow succeed in hugging Chaeyoung's head and embraced it tightly while patting her head slowly.

"He.. Kissed me.. When I tried to hug my dad. He pulled my cloth. "

Seulgi can't hold her tears as she heard what her bestfriend told her. Chaeyoung sniffed loudly but fell asleep eventually.

End of Flashback

"You told me about that. But, the police didn't find anything related to his sperm or your blood because of rape. And maybe you didn't remember but after you fainted in front of our door, my dad called 911 and the doctor immediately checked on you and he said nothing." Seulgi still holding my hands with her tears streaming down.

"So.. I'm a virgin..?" I tried to asked her between my snot and my sniffing.

"Yes, idiot." Seulgi finally gave her smile to me that immediately enlightened the mood around us. She pulled me toward her and hug me tightly.

"You did good, my bestfriend. I'm proud of you." she hugged me tapping my back while whispering that sentence to my ear. I slowly bring my hands to hug her back and burying my face deep into her neck.

I thought, I'm dirty already. "Are you sure, Seulgi?"

She sighed, "Yes. You're okay, Son Chaeyoung-nim. I'm sorry. I just afraid if you can't accept the reality that he kissed you." she hugged me tighter.

"It's hard to believe and I feel disgusted. But, atleast I'm a virgin." I said let go off the hug and look at Seulgi's eyes.

"Are you?" suddenly she smirked to me with that naughty eyes of her. I raised my eyebrows confused by what she meant by her smirk. But then, I just realized.

"Shit! Such a rubbish mind, you idiot bear!" I raised my arms and start smacking her shoulder.

"Ack! Sorry! Hahaha! You're such a kid!" she stucked her tounge out to me. I feel like pull it out from her mouth.

"Ugh! Just shut up."

.......

The bell rang telling us that the school is done already! I picked my bagpack quickly and stomped my feet towards Mina's classroom but got surprised by Mina's face in front of the class.

"Oh?"

"Chaeng-ii!" she whispered with her fake shocked face while widening her eyes.

"I just wanna go to your classroom, Minari." I made an 'O' shape after saying that sentence.

"Well, I'm here now. Let's go?" Mina took my hand and intertwining it.

We walked to the soccerfield and felt the breeze of the wind. A slightly wind hit her skirt making it moved up for a bit. I held it with my hand, thanks god I made it.

"Use shorts or anything start from tomorrow. I don't want another guy or girl look at your panties. Okay?" I told her while circling her trying to pull down her skirt for a little bit as it's too short.

She giggled and pat my head, "Ayay, smoll bean." Geez, she's so cute. Oh, I had an idea.

"Hey, your shoe tie." I squat down trying to tie her not loose shoe tie.

"Oh, really?" she start to squat down too, I raised my head fast enough and capture her lips with my lips. She widened her eyes but grinned immediately.

"Gotcha!" I showed my beautiful teeth to her but soon I got a strong pinch on my cheeks.

"Minari!! Ahh! It hurts...." I hold her both hands but I really can't grip her hands hard. I love her too much that I can't hurt her even actually it doesn't hurt her at all.

"You're naughty!" she grinned at me and started to stand on her feet pulling me to stand up. I hold both of my red cheeks. It hurts a lot. Damn it.

"Is it hurt?" she held my hand that are on my left cheek. I nodded my head slowly.

"Sorry, but that's your fault. Hehe."

We started to walk again to home, hand in hand. Suddenly, Mina pulled me from the usual road and dragged me to the Hangang Bridge.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her facing her but she just facing her body to the sea. The sunset hit her skin with the blow of the wind making her look magnificent. Her beautiful eyes, her beautiful nose, and mostly. That plump lips.

"Do you know what? Here is the first time I was being honest to myself." she started to smile. Her hairs started to covering her face. I brought my hand to her hair and stucking it behind her ear.

"Really? Honest of what?"

"My feeling, Chaeyoung-a." she turned to me smiling.

"This is the place where I screamed my lungs out that I love you."

I smiled at her and tip toed on my feet and kissed her lips. "I love you too."

We talked for about 2 hours or more, because we're tired of standing. We sit on the bridge. Many people looking at us weirdly because we sit here. I don't care and it seems like she too. As long as I'm with her, I don't care about what people's thinking. The sun was set already and the orange sky became black already with a sparkles of white shining stars.

I stood on my feet and pulled her with me. "Let's go home."

I held her hand tightly. I can't lose her. I love her too much.

"Chaeng, you might hurt me." she whispered at me.

"Oh? Sorry. I just.." I sighed.

"What?"

"I can't lose you." I looked at my shoes.

"Eh? You won't lose me. Hahaha. Cute cub." she rubbed her nose to my nose.

"It's my home. I'll go inside." I let go off her hand and waved my hand to her. Wait for her until she entered her house.

"Bye, Mina. I love you! See you tomorrow!"

"Love you too! See you!" she showed me her gummy smile and opened her door. I can't help but smile. I turned my body on my heel putting my hands on my jacket pocket and breathed out. I can see how my breath are visible because of the coldness of the weather.

Tap tap

There's a click sound of shoes behind me. I think it's just another person.

Tap tap

But somehow, I felt like it's walking behind me and following me. To make sure, I stopped my walk.

It stopped too.

Shit. I ran with all my might but soon that shoes also running. But after 5 minutes of running, the sound of it started to vanishing slowly. I took a look at my behind and there's no one there. Relieved, I sighed and turn around surprised by a tall man using a black suit.

"Hey, Son Chaeyoung."

That voice.

Why is it familiar?

"Remember me? You're just a kid back then. But look at you now. Beautiful girl. I bet you're popular in school. But still.. I prefer your small version."

He took a step closer to me and whispered to me, "Your kid version. Son prosecutor's daughter."

It's him. It's him! I turned my body wanna run away but he grasped my arms tightly and hugged my from behind. I can feel my tears rolling down and I can't breath.

"Oh no.. I make you cry. Don't worry. Just follow my instruction and you won't be hurt. If you don't, just say goodbye to your beautiful girlfriend and your mother. Okay?"

I just nodded my head slowly. He let go off me and walked away while whistling. I fell down on my knees.

What should I do...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.5K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
126K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
2K 132 33
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...