In The Dark ( Creepypasta x R...

By taotro

Knowing I burnt my house to ash? Living with that fact? That doesn't bother me. The punches and hits I receiv... More

Author's note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Thank You
New Book

Chapter Nine

23K 698 446
By taotro

Y/n's pov
Stepping out of the shower I patted myself down with the towel. I reached for my clothes, slipping into them. It was a pair black pants and long sleeve navy blue shirt. I knocked three times at the door letting Hoodie know I was done, he opened the door and we walked down the hall into his room. He walked in and started filing through his desk drawers. As he looked I let my eyes wonder around the room looking at the ticking clock, it was almost 1 am. He opened a drawer and pulled out a notebook with a faded green cover and holding it out to me along with a pen. Seeing the confused look on my face he slid his notebook out of his hoodie pocket and started writing. Once he was finished he held it up.

'You can keep that until you feel ok with speaking around us.'

Nodding and smiling I opened it and started flipping though the empty pages.

"W-WHAT THE H-HELL HAPPENED-D TO M-MY ROOM!"

Someone yelled in the hallway. We both quickly stood up as someone threw open the room door. It was the boy from before, he had his shoulder was bandaged up from the shot. His orange goggles were still on, but his mouth guard was down. He had a huge gash on his cheek and his teeth were visible. Seeing his face I could tell he was around around my age. I backed up behind Hoodie.

"They b-broke *crack* my f-f-fucking door-r and w-window!" He yelled his head cracking in the middle of his sentence.

"Back off Toby, they're new and Masky's the one who kicked in the door." Hoodie said sternly stepping forward.

"Don't tell me what the fuck I c-c-can and can't do. And M-Masky's in f-f-for it too."

"They're proxy I'll take care of them."

Grabbing my notebook of the bed I began writing. And walked forward a few steps and held it up to the boy that Hoodie called Toby.

'I'm sorry.
I can fix it if you want.'

He looked at it than at me, huffed and grumbled "W-Whatever... Sure-e, if y-you-u even k-k-know how." And angrily walked out. The sound of the cabins front door being opened and slammed shut echoed though the house.

I turned around and looked at Hoodie "Thank you" I spoke lowly my voice not coming out right from weeks of being neglected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 27.5K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
135K 3.9K 38
Sundrop/Moondrop x gn reader! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*"I would do anything for you (Y/N)!"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* I am just having fun with this, I'm positive it isn'...
66.7K 544 18
So...This is my first story to ever write so dont expect pro quality!I hope you enjoy