Puckabrina

By TiredAndDying

What if Sabrina was kidnapped?What if she ended up more.....powerful then before?What if,her looks,talents,se... More

Author Note
The kidnapping
Her return
AWESOMESAUCE EFFECT NUMBER ONE
The Thoughts
The Beauty (i should make this an episode in the amazing world of gumball)
OH NO OH HEEEEELLLLL NAW
SAY WHAT?
Wedding?
ON THE CHASE TO FIND ANNABETH CHASE (pun intended)
PLEEZ DONT KILL ME I DONT EVEN HAVE A WAIFU
I totally wasn't about to kill her
QUEEN OF DE SN-STRANGERS
The war between the Antese and the Wei
A monster within
FIGHT
The girl of the shore
OH DAPH DAPH DAPH DAPH
Wat?
○●○PUCKABRINA SHORT•○•
His confession
Im sure you ill feel the same
Do you want me to kill you?
Puckabrina short
NO
How can we trust him
Oh yeahhhh
Explanation
Untitled Part 48
Puckabrina short
Can you be sure?
War
Now
S-sabrina?
pUCKABRINA SHORT
ONE SHOT
I only want you
I like big butts and i cannot lie
re-cap and chapter
the clues
Cat boi
A Secret Revealed
The love I had in store
Finale Chapter (sequel as well)
Deleting and Recreating

The change

98 3 0
By TiredAndDying

Sabrina

I feel different..My back is heavier.... "Sab-Sabrina?" I feel dizzy....I continue to glare at the soldier that has informed me on why I was here...It was one of Titania's soldiers.. "Do you even know the real reason we are here?Our queen has tricked us...Sabrina.The people who are trying to demolish NYC is on your side.Leave us to fight..Find the Queen and King who are leading the war against us...Find them in Orlando.Disguise yourself and your king to find them.Remember this : Where the king and Queen lay has a border between light and day.Where the world changes is the last place they stand."" The soldier then disappears in the war scene.I fall to the ground I feel terrible pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!THE PAIN MY BACK!" "SABRINA!" the last thing I see before I faint is Puck and my medical team.

I wake in a bed that is not my own.I look around to see a worried Puck.Puck who is crying. "What happened Puck?" "I don't know Sabrina your eyes changed a different color then normal your wings changed.You looked different.....Murderous.I don't know what happened what did the soldier say to you Sabrina?"  "We need to go to Orlando...NOW."  "Orlando?Sabrina what did he say?"  "STOP THE CRAP PUCK AND DO WHAT I SAID!"  "Alai..Get us a boat.With 20 of our best healthiest warriors that we left at my kingdom."   "Yes,my king." she scurries out the room and Puck who is turns away follows. "Puck.Come here." he turns around looking at me slowly walking back. "Yes?"  "Sit down stop muttering like a coward."  "Sabrina...."  "Sit down dorkus.You better listen to your wife or I will kick your butt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 11.8K 24
A girl walking alone at night, suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of five guys. They all love and want to share her. She tries many times to escape b...
55.7K 2.2K 32
What would you do if you found out you had magical powers? And not just any magical powers the most dangerous and the most powerful. Would you think...
23.5K 2K 36
When Rose Michaels was turned into a vampire, her life went to hell. She did not handle the transition to an immortal being well, and ended up becom...
494 45 20
It's a story of a girl who had many problems in the past and now starts to have the bigger ones from the ones in the past... so basically her life is...