OH NO OH HEEEEELLLLL NAW

before i start PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE : Look i know i told you guys if i get up to 30 views i would stop with the short updates.....I HAVE 32 VIEWS YOU PEOPLE BE GANGIN UP ON ME!I MADE LIKE 7 CHAPTERS IN LIKE THREE HOURS MAMA WANTS A BREAK LETS MAKE THAT 40 VIEWS AND IF THAT PRAY TELL REACHES 50 I SWEAR I WILL NOT CHANGE THE NUMBER OF VIEWS AGAIN! (imma regret that one well on to the story)

" IM THE DAUGHTER OF MALEFICENT?" "Come with me."  "Where are we going?" " HURRY UP!"  "WHERE ARE WE GOING?" "IF YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU STOP BEING SUCH A STUBBORN IDIOT AND WAIT 'TIL LATER!" 

I.P : You've done it now.

M.P : She was gettin on my nerves. I've met a lot  of pricks in the world but shes a frickin cactus.

I.P : PPPFFFFF you saw that on pinterest!

Me : LIKE REALLY GUYS PLEEZ DO THE CHALLENGE YOU CAN GUESS HERE  IN COMMENTS OR IN MY LIVE COMMENT THING IN MY PROFILE PAGE PPLLLLLLEEEEZZZZ IT WILL BE FUUUNNNN

 Sabrina became silent.Puck turnedaway popped out his wings and hovered looking expectently of me. " ?Fairy Boy?Ya gonna fly me?"    " You have wings.You dont need me.They're humongous and brown.and feathered.And much more powerful and much faster than mine."   "PFFF I just want to be close to you."    His expression softened I returned my wings to my back.And he came down,and we flew. 

SORRY IF THIS TOOK TO LONG I HAD SAID SHORT!