Wedding?

Btw I drew the pic above

Sabrina Pov

"MARRIED? " Puck and I scream at the same time  "Yes. " "Great beuatiful news. And a wife that can stand him! Miss Grimm you surly do make the impossible possible. "   "You seem to like more than before. "

GUYS DONT YOU DARE SKIP THIS
IF I GET FIVE FOLLOWERS I WILL MAKE A VERY LONG 600 WORD CHAPTER! ONLY FIVE!

"I mean actually your race as maleficent's daughter- even though you have no training you are more powerful than my mother. And you have a higher position than her. " Puck explained  IM MORE POWERFUL THAN THE TITANIA?How strong can I become?   "Your race hates ours. ". "I have brothers and sisters? ". "Yes and to meet them I suggest you go and find Percy Jackson. As well as Annabeth Chase. This is before they fall in love so no messing up they're story! ". "Yeah yeah whatever. Love is disgusting.". "Yet you love this Grimm girl so much. " Titania says.  "Pfffff he doesn't love me. Right Puck? ". "Yeah.... Sure.. " wait. Puck. Loves me? Titania leaves the scene no matter how entertaining it might become.       " Puck.... You love m-"  " Yeah. I do. But what does it matter? You'll never love me ba-" I kissed him. His eyes wide with shock. He deepeens the kiss and his hands go to my waist. He slides his mouth around mine and I soon learn how to react to his pattern of movements. When we stop its only to breathe. At one point we stopped entirely.Blushing staring and smiling. "We should go find them. "  "We should. "

LONGAH DEN USUAL EH? NO? IM SORRY