My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

Autorstwa surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... Więcej

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas

6.7K 182 146
Autorstwa surfingcake

Hello you lovely people.

I hope you're all loving this story so far.

Make sure to keep in your libraries.

I love you all, Enjoy!

--

(Ashton's POV)

"That, Lucas, is a surprise."

I turned to the back seat to see Luke completely covered by my red sweaty bandana. He silently started crying and my caring side quickly kicked in.

"Luke, you okay?" I said worried.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine just the fact that your BANDANA SWEAT IS GETTING INTO MY EYES!" He screamed. I mumbled a quick sorry and opened my navy backpack. I tossed him a new purple bandana, that was new and unused. It was special.

Michael quickly unwrapped the sweaty bandana and tossed it back to me and I stuffed it back into my backpack. When I turned around, the purple bandana was already set on Luke's head. Michael adjusted it for him and Calum just played with his hair.

"You're lucky I love you, Hemmings. That's a new bandana." I mumbled.

"Hey! I love him more than you ever will!" Calum shot back jokingly. I laughed, but later met with Calum's serious eyes. His dead serious eyes. Protective much?

"How long is the drive!" Michael complained. "I want to get to the place already!"

"Calm yourself Michael. It did take about half and hour to get to the stadium." Calum said, rolling his eyes at him. I looked back to them and saw Calum's hand intertwined with Luke's. Luke leaned his head onto Calum's shoulder in a sleepy manner.

"Obviously Luke doesn't know where we're going, but don't I deserve to know? I mean, I'm not Luke so you can tell me right?" Calum mentioned to us.

"That's offensive, babe." Luke mumbled tiredly. Calum didn't reply to the comment, but just kissed Luke on the cheek. "Better." Luke smiled.

"Cal, I'll text it to you. Luke just proved to us that he was still awake." Michael said, ruffling Luke's hair into a mess. Luke groaned and blindly hit Michael, but somehow ended up hitting me.

"Watch it mate! Perfection doesn't happen that quickly." I said, pointing at my hair. Knowing that he couldn't see, I just whispered. "My hair."

"I know Ash! Your hair." Luke mocked in my voice. "Anyways, wh-"

"Are we there yet?" Michael complained further. I rolled my eyes and smacked him with my backpack. I must have forgotten that there was something in there. Maybe my thermos?

"Ash! What was that?" Michael said, holding his head in his hand.

"Sorry mate, I forgot that my thermos was in there." I said, smiling innocently. He frowned and looked out the window, humming to the music on the radio. I turned to Luke and Calum, but found them fast asleep and basically on top of each other. I laughed to myself and opened up my phone. I opened up my twitter app and tweeted a quick message.

@Ashton5SOS: Almost Xmas. I'm in a car with two sleeping boys and an unsocial one :P

I smiled and hit, "tweet." I immediately got responses from our fans, mostly talking about what happened at our concert just about an hour ago. I looked at another tweet that was posted with about one hundred retweets.

@Wow5SOS_: @Ashton5SOS Cake sleeping / Michael unsocial?

I smiled at the tweet and direct messaged the person saying, "Yes, and I'm as bored as hell." After messaging the fan, I quickly retweeted it. It didn't take long for her profile to change from: SLSP <3 to TYSM Ashton :).

I sighed and closed my phone and slipped it into my pocket.

"Hey, can you wake me up first when we get there." I asked the driver.

"Sure Ashton."

I smiled and nodded a quick thank you to him before slouching down into my seat. I counted sheep for a few seconds, but stopped as I quickly dozed off.

- Small Time Skip -

"Ashton. Wake up." Someone was shaking me awake. I opened both of my eyes to see the driver there, keeping his promise.

"Thanks man." I told him, dropping a quick twenty dollar bill on his seat. I took out a small blow horn that I brought to silence the crowd at the show. I pressed the orange button and before I knew it, the sound filled the car.

"BWEEEEEEEEOOO"

"What? What? Huh?" Michael said, waking up to the sound.

Luke and Calum jolted straight up and untangled themselves from each other. Luke still had my bandana on, wrapped tightly around his head.

"Ash? What's this?" He said pointing to the bandana.

"Keep it on Luke."

"Ashton, WHY THE HELL?!" Calum yelled at me. "I'm so tired."

"Sorry, but we're here."

I helped the boys out of the car and slowly led them to the alleyway of the library. Michael managed to snatch Luke's keys so he unlocked the door and we entered. The four of us walked towards the first shelf as I guided Luke with my shoulders, and Calum guided him with his hands. Michael shoved the shelf and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open and released the bandana off of Luke.

"Ta-da!" Michael said, extending his arm out.

"SURPRISE LUCAS! WOOH!" I yelled as Luke just looked around the room in silence. He viewed every wall, every plant, the waterfall, and even the new direction of the desk. He smiled up at me and ran to hug us.

"You guys are the best. I love this so much." He said. Luke took the purple bandana out of my hand and tied it around his head. I cringed at the new bandana, but Calum put a reassuring hand on my back and I relaxed.

"I'll literally always come back here. This is amazing."

"Well, it's actually from Michael and Ashton, Luke." Calum said.

"Oh, well thanks guys!" Luke said with lots of enthusiasm.

"No problem." Michael and I spoke. Calum awkwardly stood there, as Luke looked around the room in awe. He walked towards the big frame with all of the letters in it. Luke pointed to the large frame and smiled.

"Now, this, is cool. Calum come look." Calum walked over to Luke quietly and they both started whispering. They pointed at each letter and Luke explained everything in the letter. Calum blushed and nodded whenever the letter was sweet. All the time.

Michael and I stood there, fist bumping and watching Luke and Calum enjoy the little surprise. Once they both finished, we exited the room and went out of the library. Michael tossed the keys back to Luke and he smiled, still wearing that purple bandana. Gosh Luke, take it off!

As soon as we got back into the car, I took the front seat as the other guys took the back. Michael fell asleep once he hit his seat, but Luke, Calum, and I were still awake. I looked over at them to see Luke fixing his bandana on his head. Calum's hands were clutching on the car door in anger. I guess he really wants Luke all to himself. 

"Cal," I laughed, "release your grip, Luke just likes the bandana." Luke turned to Calum to see his face slightly jealous. 

"I'm still not taking this off." Luke said. "It's new and it heats up my forehead." Calum grunted, but let go of the car door. Luke sighed and brought Calum into his embrace, his arms around his waist. He whispered in his ear so that I could barely hear.

"I love you more. Don't ever forget that. Always have, always will."

"That hurts Luke." I told him, fake pouting.

"It's the truth." Calum said back to me.

"Calm down Cal, it was a joke. Of course he loves you more. He's your boyfriend." I told him, saying boyfriend louder than I intended. Calum grinned at the word and looked back to Luke. He fell asleep, rather quickly, the bandana slipping down to his eyes. I guess what the world says is true.

Only Ashton Irwin can work a bandana.

- Small Time Skip -

The boys and I were currently back to the hotel. Calum and Luke were already cuddled up and asleep once they hit the bed, and I was about to do the same. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a figure approached. Crazy hair, stirped pajama pants, Christmas tree shirt? Oh, Michael.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Michael shouted, still clearly awake. He had both of my blow horns and started to press the orange buttons. "MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Luke grunted and sleepily threw a pillow at Michael. The pillow hit Michael in the chest and the horns dropped to the floor. Nice shot Luke.

"Oh Merry Christmas. Let me sleep." Calum said, his eyes still closed. He layed on Luke's chest and it almost made him burst out laughing.

"Cal, I'm not a pillow. I'm a breathing human." he joked.

"Yeah, I know. A soft breathing human." Calum said.

"Michael get into the bed. I'm tired as hell." I told Michael who was still dancing around. "Come on, please? We're all so tired-"

"I'M NOT!" Michael yelled. "LET'S OPEN PRESENTS."

I groaned and stayed in my bed trying to get comfortable. I heard Calum gasp at presents and he immediately got out of bed, put on some shoes, and ran to the front door.

"Cal? Where are you going?" Michael asked.

"I forgot to buy something for Luke!" He yelled whispered. "He fell asleep surprisingly."

"Wow, you forgot a present for your boyfriends. Ouch." I joked, Calum flipped me off and shut the door, running to find a present.

"Mikey, I'm going to drag you to bed."

"You can't. I'm stable.

"We all know you're not."

"I am!"

Sure I told myself as I yanked Michael to the other side of the bed and he face planted into the pillow. I laughed lightly, trying not to wake up Luke. I patted Michael's green colored hair and turned my body the opposite direction.

"Night Mikey."

"Goodnight."

And with that, sleep took over me.

--

Woooh I hope you guys liked this chapter.

It's honestly a little of a filler, sorry.

The next one will be better, trust me.

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

Thanks and bye <333

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
87.7K 1.2K 33
Cameron Hood is a normal 17 year old girl who is related to Calum Hood one of the members of 5 seconds of summer. Cameron has known the guys for a wh...
12.8K 431 39
What happens when Tesa Hood falls in love with Luke Hemmings? a regular teenage girl has the brother who plays the bass in the band called 5 Seconds...
7.9K 139 21
Calum Hood is the bassists in 5 Seconds Of Summer. Each boy has groupies. They're all happy with their group of girls except Calum. Until his manager...