Just A Competition Right? (A...

By 1Direction69

More

Chapter One- Amanda's POV
Chappie 2- Taylor!:)
Chapter Three- Amanda's POV
Chapter Five- Amanda's POV
Chappie 6- TAYLOR!!
Chapter Seven- Amanda's POV
Chappie 8- TAYLOR!!:)
Chapter Nine- Amanda's POV
Chappie 10- Taylor
Chapter Eleven- Amanda's POV
Chappie 12- Taylor
AUTHORS NOTE SORRY!!
Chapter Thirteen- Amanda's POV
Chappie 14- Taylor!:)
Chapter Fifteen- Amanda's POV
Chapter 16- Taylor!:)
Chapter 17- Taylor!
Just a Little Update..:)
Chapter 18 (Amanda's POV)
Chapter 19- Taylor!
The End

CHAPPIE 4- TAYLOR

273 6 0
By 1Direction69

Taylor's POV:)

"Hey Taylor do you think there will be any hot guys there?" My best friend Sarah asks me. My mind automatically thinks about Harry.. Yes Harry Styles. I feel myself beginning to blush, and of course she just HAS to notice.

"What's his name!" She squeals and I blush even further. I feel my pocket vibrate and I pull my phone out. She gives me a glare and rolls her eyes, and then proceeds to stuff her face with some skittles.

Hey, how's everything going? Wondering when your going to be back in London babe? -H

I grin and roll my eyes, why must he call me babe? Suddenly my phone is taken from my hands and Sarah starts squealing and jumping up and down. Her blonde hair going everywhere. Including my lemonheads! MY LEMONHEADS! I jerk them away to safety and glare at her.

"Sarah calm down!" I rush out scared she'll break something in the house. She has already broke my mums favorite lamp. My mum does not need to kill me yet.. Or ever in that matter.

"Harry the hottie Styles? Who Is he! Is he hot? Well probably because of his name? Omg are you going put with him? Have you kissed yet!" She says in 5 seconds flat. Thankfully I'm used to it, so I can actually understand what she's saying. I sigh before speaking, she looks like she's going to blow up.

"He put his name in like that geez, calm woman! And he is pretty cute so ya, but I'm not dating him and we haven't kissed!" I say brightly. She sighs and takes on a sad face. Bipolar much Sarah? Why would she be sad though, she must have had a random thought. Her brain doesn't stay on one subject for long.

"I can't believe your leaving me tonight." She says and I sigh. I knew she would be upset about it, but this is my dream. Has been since I was at least 5 or older. I bet your wondering why I'm spending the last day with Sarah instead of my family, well Sarah is practically my twin sister I never had. My family accepts her and I put away every day except this one for them.

"I know and I'm sorry babe." I say and I hear a knock at the door. Who ever could that be, Niall is coming with his parents to take me to the airport, but that's later right? It's not 6 yet.. Right?

"I'LL GET IT!" Leo screams and I laugh, he's so loud. I jump to go to the door anyway, being nosy me. I see Niall standing there with his parents in a car, waiting for me. Time to go already? I turn around and grab my suitcase, Niall takes it from me to put in the car. Saying it is heavy and he's a gentleman. I turn around and hug Sarah first. She sniffles and we say our goodbyes, doing the whole we will keep in touch thing, next is my brother then my mum and I'm leaving. I head to the car holding back tears, being close to my parents and were going to be further than a couple minute drive away for the first time. I sit in the back with Niall and glance at my phone.. Aww I never replied to Harry. I glance up at my family standing in the doorway and wave to them as we drive away, I watch them until there dots in the distance. I sigh and decide to answer the lad.

We're fixing to get on a plane! Wbu?-T

Whose we? Maybe I can give you a tour;) -H

Nosy much?Niall! And I would love a tour! -T

Brilliant! -H

I smile and Niall taps my arm an I look up, we're at the airport. I get out thanking Niall's parents for the ride, joining Niall at the trunk to get the suitcases. He hands me mine, and he says goodbye to his parents. We walk inside and i can tell he's holding back tears and isn't in the mood to talk. We do the whole airport thing until we reach the gate to wait for the plane.We make small talk avoiding anything sad and finally they call us to board the plane. We head towards the back and get in a row, thankfully it's not a full flight, so me and Niall get the whole row to ourselves. I look out the small window and watch the people put all the luggage inside the plane.

"Taylor want some crackers?" Niall says while I'm looking out the window, waiting for take-off. I look at him and raise an eyebrow, where did he get crackers from?

"I brought snacks!" He says defensively. A grin pulls at my mouth, pulling me away from the solemn mood I'm in.

"You know they give snacks out in the plane right? And meals sometimes!" I say laughing, but he just pouts. I grab a cracker and his eye widen. I pause my cracker almost to my mouth an he grabs the cracker from me. What in the world?

"That's my cracker! I was gonna give you a whole new package! DON'T TOUCH MY CRACKERS!" He says cradling them, my eyes widen and I can't help but let a laugh burst through my mouth. Someone is a little obsessed with food?

"Niall chill it's just food!" I say laughing. He completely freezes ad stares at me, his jaw open and disbelief filling his blue eyes.

"You did not just say that." He says and I nod, he turns away giving me the silent treatment... Over food. I shake my head and turn my attention back outside. Soon there signaling take off and I turn my attention to Niall who is still eating. I laugh and he turns towards me and glares. Ok I guess I'm supposed to apologize?

"I'm sorry about er dissing on food." I say slowly, he turns and thinks for a bit before giving me a huge grin. Then we're being jolted backwards... Take off has started.

*Sometime later, plane has landed*

We get off the plane and head outside of the airport.

"Hey Niall..." I say looking around. He looks at me signaling me to go on with my question.

"Where are we staying until the show starts?" I ask and he brightens up. We decided to stick together, since him and Harry were the only people I know in London.

"A hotel close to Harry and Amanda's houses." He says and my eyebrows furrow in confusion, who is Amanda?

"Whose Amanda?" I ask and he grins a bit.

"She's this girl me and Harry met trying out, she's a bloody amazing singer and she's pretty! Erm why are you smiling like that?" He says and I realize I have a stupid grin on my face. Little Nialler has crush!

"No reason." I say he stares at me for a minute then shrugs it off. I know I just met him, but it feels like we have known each other forever. How cliche that sounds, but it's true our friendship is as natural as Mine and Sarah's.

"So when do I get to meet Amanda?" I ask, and he just shrugs. Thanks Niall, that sarcastic just saying. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out.

I MISSS YOU BABAY SOO MUCH CALL ME PLEASE!!- Sarah

I roll my eyes and dial her number.

TAYLOR!- S 

SARAH-T 

I MISD YOU- S 

Haha sar! It hasn't been a day even! How are you going to cope with months!- T 

MONTHS I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A WEEK!- S 

Err no? It's months babe! Don't worry I'll call you as much as I can! For now I'm fixing to sign into a hotel with Nialler so I got to go! Love you!-T 

I love you to!-S

"Who was that?" Niall asks me while we walk into the hotel we will be staying at.

"My friend Sarah. She was at the house saying goodbye." I say and we walk to the front desk, he nods.

"Niall Horan." He says to the lady, she asks us more questions and finally gives us the key.

"I thought she was your sister. Or maybe twin?" He says and I laugh. We get into the elevator and press the correct button. He hands me the extra key and I smile at him before slipping it into my purse.

"Most people think that, but I guess in a way she is my adopted twin! She's been around the house since we were 6 so ya." I say and we head to the room. It has two beds, of course, a kitchen, living room and a bathroom naturally. I sigh and call a random bed, we put our suitcases up and he gets a call. Soon he's done talking and has a smile.

"Harry and Amanda are coming over to give us a tour of London." He says. I grin and do a happy dance, them grab some shorts and a shirt to change into. I change in the bathroom and let my hair stay the same. I walk out to see Harry and Amanda I think already there. Harry see's me and grins, then everyone jumps up so we can leave. I grab my purse and look at Amanda. She is pretty like Niall said, shs has short chocalte brown hair and blue eyes. Tannish and medium hight, wearing simple clothes like mine, and she seems nice. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"So LET'S GOOO!" I say skipping to the door, can't blame me I'm excited! I'm finally touring London! YEEEES! 

I skip all the way to the elevator and out of the lobby.

"Lead the way!" I say to Harry and Amanda. Harry laughs and walls beside me, Amanda and Niall slightly behind us. I have endless energy I swear, I can't stop bouncing and smiling. I guess being in a cramped plane that long has finally gotten to me. Or I'm just like this naturally... The world may never know.

"OOH! What's that!" I say and point at the cutest looking store, Harry laughs and leads me in that direction. We walk in and I gasp, inside is the cutest clothes store I have ever seen! I glance around and see mostly everything I would ever like or wear.

"Do you like it?" Harry teases chuckling. I nod eagerly and he laughs. Suddenly Niall's stomach growls and I hear him groan, him and his food.

"Harry!! Let's eat some food!" He says and I agree, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Since SOMEONE wouldn't let me eat any crackers! Harry leads us to a restaurant and we all sit down at a table to eat after ordering.

"So Amanda! Tell me about yourself!" I say and realize I haven't really talked to her today, I've been kind of only talking to Harry, rude old me. She chuckles and starts telling me all this stuff about herself.

*Later that night*

"BYE AMANDA AND HARRY!" I say hugging both of them. Niall laughs, I have learned he laughs at everything. Cheery lad, and he EXTREMLY laid back. He says bye to them hugging Amanda and doing the bro hug thing with Harry. We walk back into the hotel and eventually end up back in our room. Me and Amanda really hit it off, she's nice and I have that WE COULD BE BEST FRIENDS feeling. I yawn an bit and decide to head off the dream land.

"Well I'm knackered! Night Nialler!" I say, he laughs and I head to the bathroom to change. I get my p.j's on and head to my bed. I lay down and hear the t.v on and Niall's laugh, probably watching a comedy show. I shut my eyes and head off to dream land.

A/N- TAYLOR HEREEEE!! HELLOOOO! Soooooo what do ya think my marshmallows!!! You know what.. I think you should leave a comment THAT WOULD BE LIKE SO FLACKING AWESOME I WOULD DIE! SO PLEASE KILL ME AND COMMENT! And maybe even vote! OR FAN! OR YOU KNOW WHAT! YOU CAN DO ALL THREE! Do all three and I will love you forever. And you can be my marshmallow! How cool is that! Way cool! Ok. Do it. Now. THANKYOU. Oh ya and Amanda should have the next chappie up sometime. Who knows when! Hehehe I don't. Ta Ta for now!

-Taylor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 105 33
681 3 54
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
951 117 28