♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥35♥ Her shopping trip

1.8K 108 33
By Puripuriko

"Get your stinky ass over here now!" One hand holding a brush and the other one making tiny little explosions, Bakugou Katsuki was not doing a good job convincing the little honey badger to stay still and let him brush her. 

Hissing at him like a honey badger in the wild, Hachimitsu Yuuki was still in her post limit form. Even though she's in such a form, she still have the mind of a human. Why was she hissing at Bakugou like an actual honey badger? Because Bakugou's brushing was hurting her too much and she didn't like it. 

"Stop hissing at me, you bitch!" 

"You stop brushing me like a mad man!" 

"I won't be able to take you out if you don't brush your hair! It's windy and your hair will tangle!" 

"No!" 

"You ass!" Bakugou was not gentle at all and he's probably the furthest thing from when it came to brushing her. "It doesn't even hurt! You're just being a drama queen! 

"You're pulling too much of my hair!" 

"You're the one who kept moving!" 

"Because you're hurting me!" 

And it's probably because of their noise level going from loud to louder that made Mitsuki come out of the kitchen to give a good clip her own son in the head. "You're being too loud, Katsuki! I'm trying to do the cleaning and you're rough handling Yuuki-chan! She's a girl! Who told you to handle girls without care?!" 

"Stop hitting me, you old hag! And it's her own fault!" 

"Katsuki, you can't be rough on Yuuki-chan. Whether she is a human or an animal, you don't rough handle either of them." 

"Yeah, Bakugou." She was now being brushed by Bakugou's father, who was much more gentle than the son. 

"You bitch! I will fucking beat the crap out of you when you're human again!" 

"Bring it! I'll bite you to death in my white wolf form!" 

"No one is beating anyone!" Mitsuki made a point by hitting her son only. 

...

After a good while of messing around, Bakugou finally decided to take Yuuki to the  Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. 

Everyone was staring at Bakugou because there's a honey badger just hanging on top of his head. Many people were afraid if he will be bitten to death or not! 

'Hopefully the others are gone-' Bakugou's thoughts were cut off when a familiar voice could be heard.

"Bakugou! Yuuki-chan!" Kaminari nearly ran out of a shop with an item he was holding but he put it back right before he ran out of the store.

"Ugh, it's idiot face." 

"Why do you have to be so mean!" Kaminari really disliked the vulgar side of Bakugou, would it hurt for him to be a little nicer for a change? 

"Kaminari~!" Yuuki waved her paw at Kaminari because she was happy to see him.

"Huh? You're still a honey badger?" 

"Yep!" 

"You look well, why haven't you changed back yet?" 

"That is a good question." 

Kaminari smiled and he held his arms out, "Can I hold you and pet you?" 

"Don't touch Yuuki with your dirty hands." Bakugou put a hand on top of Yuuki's head, making sure she will not jump away or climb down.

"What?! It's clean!" 

"If you touch her, she will catch your stupid." 

"You can't catch stupid!" 

"Your level of stupid is so strong, you make the dumbest kid in U.A look like a genius!" 

"So mean! There's no way Yuuki-chan will choose you when you're such an ass!" 

"What did you say?! You wanna fight, Pichu?!" He got ready in a battle stance, his palms made little explosions and he showed no signs of regrets to his his Quirk in public.

"Pichu?!"

"Would have you have preferred Plusle or Minun?" Bakugou said with an irritating smirk.

"Of all the Pokemon you choose to call me, you choose the weak ones?! At least call me Pikachu or something!" 

"Bah! Pikachu's name will be ruined if I call you it!" 

"You- hey, where's Yuuki?" He was too focused on arguing with Bakugou that he only just noticed Yuuki was gone.

"Huh?" Bakugou was wondering why he felt a little lighter for a short while. "Where'd she go?" 

Yuuki was watching a man making crepes from the floor she was sitting on. She was feeling peckish and she wanted to eat something sweet and filling at the same time. The smell was so good~. 

"Yuuki-chan?!" 

"Hm?" Yuuki looked at Mina to see she was lining up for crepes along with Jirou, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu. 

"My, my! You're still a honey badger?!" Yaoyorozu got down and held her arms out so Yuuki could come and let her pick her up. 

"Yeah. For some reason, I can't turn back yet." 

"That's a shame." Jirou said to her, "What are you doing here? It's dangerous if you're alone." 

"Why?" Yuuki asked. 

"Because you're like this, someone might call animal control on you! You need to be very careful!" Hagakure found her new form very adorable and she was petting her head. 

"Oh. I see, animals can't walk around without someone to accompany them..."

"N-no, I mean no way can a honey badger walk around like you. You will definitely be sent to a zoo." Jirou said while sweat dropping. 

Yaoyorozu decided to treat her friends to crepe. She would have liked to treat Uraraka too but she was nowhere to be found after they saw her running away while holding her cheeks. 

With a knife and fork she had created, Yaoyorozu cut Yuuki's crepe so it's easy for her to eat in her current form. "Okay! Ah~." 

"Ah." Yuuki opened her mouth and she let Yaoyorozu feed her. 

Hagakure, Mina, and Jirou were looking at the scene and they all imagined a fluffy and cute background in behind the two. 

"Is it tasty? Remember to chew properly." 

"Hmm~!" 

'They're so cute it hurts...!' The three of them could just watch them all day. 

"By the way, you never told us why you were alone." Yaoyorozu asked her. 

"Bakugou and Kaminari were fighting." 

"They what?! Yuuki-san, they're probably worried about you!" 

"I know." 

"But you still walked away?!" Jirou exclaimed, "Why?!" 

Yuuki opened her mouth and Yaoyorozu fed her another piece of crepe. While eating, she explained herself. "They're bound to realize I am gone so they will stop fighting and both will have to look for me. Smart, right?" 

"That is actually pretty smart..." Mina had to admit that it will stop the fighting. "But Yuuki-chan, you'll worry them, won't you? If you worry Bakugou like that, he will be livid when he finds you." 

"That's okay! I already know how to make him happy~." 

The first thing Jirou and Mina thought of was something so explicit that it couldn't be described in the form of words! They both blushed, but Jirou covered her face. 

"Y-Yuuki, you can't! You can't just give away your first time like that!" 

"I can't sit next to Bakugou for the trip?" 

"Huh?" Now her words really put Mina and Jirou to shame. 

"Jirou-chan and Mina-chan are thinking of dirty stuff, huh~?" Hagakure teased. 

"No I wasn't!" 

"Hahaha! I did~!" Mina was not afraid to admit what she was thinking! "But Yuuki-chan, I bet the boys will be fighting over who will sit next to you." 

"Huh? Why?" 

'She's completely unaware she's got a harem!' The three girls thought at once. 

"If you want to, Yuuki-san, you can sit next to me. I'll prepare snacks for you." 

"I'm sitting next to Momo." Yuuki instantly changed her mind! 

"Yaomomo, we're already sitting next to each other!" Mina wanted to see Yuuki choose one of the guys from her harem! 

"Huh? We promised already?" Yaoyorozu asked her. 

"Yes! Yes!" 

"I see. Then! We can sit together on the way ba-" 

"I wanna sit with Yaomomo on the way back~!" Hagakure, just like Mina, also wanted to see Yuuki sit with one of the guys from the harem. "By the way, I am shipping Todoroki and Yuuki-chan together~." 

"Huh? Am I the only one who thinks she and Kirishima look better together?" Jirou questioned. "Ashido, what do you think?" 

"I am a hardcore Bakugou and Yuuki shipper." 

"What do you mean by shipping? I doubt Yuuki-san will allow you to deliver her to different people..." Yaoyorozu was about to feed Yuuki another piece of the crepe but then she realized Yuuki was no longer here on the bench. "Yuuki-san?! Where did she go?!" 

At the very same time, Bakugou and Kaminari were still unable to find Yuuki. This fact alone as aggravating the explosion boy. "Idiot face..." 

"What do we do?! I know! We'll go to the lost children's service! They'll make a call from the microphone!" 

"And tell them to say what?! There is a stray honey badger on the lose?!" 

"Yeah." 

Bakugou wanted to punch him so bad! "Idiot! Are you trying to send Yuuki to the fucking zoo?!" he then pushed Kaminari, "Go that way and search properly!" 

"Alright! Alright! Stop being so mean to me, will you?!" Kaminari wondered where she could be. "If I was Yuuki-chan..." 

"You will never be her, dunce face." 

"Stop it, will you?!" 

...

Tokoyami received a leaflet not too long ago and it directed him to a stationary shop outside the mall. The stationary shop was a good shop since it sold a lot of dark-themed stationary items at a good price. 

"Huh? Dark Shadow?" Dark Shadow came out and it went up into a tree. 

"Yuuki, why are you up in the tree?" 

"I saw a bee and I followed it!" 

"Don't tell me you're looking for the beehive again!" 

"Yep!" 

Dark Shadow sighed and he opened his arms to catch the honey badger. "How many times do we have to tell you to cut that out? Seriously, you need to stop doing that." 

"When you can get honey for free, why not?" Yuuki wriggled her butt first and then she prepared for a jump. However, the timing couldn't be better because she suddenly returned to her human form. 

Maybe it's the fact Dark Shadow was shocked or maybe it's the fact Yuuki genuinely surprised him? She bumped right into Dark Shadow's head with her own and then she fell down. "Uwah!" 

"Ah?!" 

Yuuki kept her eyes shut for the impact and pain, but nothing came. 

"Eh?" Yuuki opened her eyes and she kicked her legs. Smiling, she cheered in a happy voice. "Yay~! I am me again~!" But she still fell to the grass, Tokoyami dropped her! "Owie! Tokoyami, why~?" 

Tokoyami was shaking and he had to press a hand against a tree in order to support his body and his sanity. 'T-the forbidden temple's gate was right before myself...!' He was so shocked that he lost his composure! 

"Aw man...my butt hurts." 

"Yuuki-" Tokoyami looked over his shoulder and he saw a certain sight that Mineta and Kaminari would definitely enjoy. "Ah." 

"Uwah! Yuuki!!!" Dark Shadow covered her up by wrapping his body around her. This was to also capture her as well as stopping others from looking at her naked body. "Why are you naked?!" 

"Because my clothes aren't with me. I wonder why this happened..." 

"Fumikage, get a hold of yourself!" 

The boy of darkness couldn't stop blushing. He just saw it again! The forbidden temple! "I paid no tributes but I just saw the forbidden temple once again..." He took his phone out and he sent a message to Yaoyorozu to come over and create some clothes for Yuuki, who was naked from head to toe.

"Huh?" Yuuki cocked her head because she didn't get what he just said. "Hahaha! I didn't get that but it's okay!" 

"Y-Yuuki, don't appear naked in front of men! Not in front of me, any men you know, not in front of any male!" Tokoyami didn't think he'd have a surprise attack right here right now! He honestly did not expect it! 

"Why?" 

"H-how am I supposed to answer that?!" 

At the very same time, Kaminari was nearby without Bakugou. Bakugou had suggested to look separately. "Huh? Ah! Yuuki-chan-" But wait, why was Dark Shadow wrapped around Yuuki?! 'Tokoyami, that bastard! He always looked serious, but he's just as lecherous and Mineta!' Kaminari forgot about fear and he ran over to them. "Yuuki-chan!!!" 

Tokoyami looked at Kaminari and he saw the boy was giving out little sparks in the run. "W-wait! Kaminari, stop-" 

"Let her go right now, Tokoyami!" 'Honey badger's skin is rubbery! She'll be fine!' 

"Huh? Kaminari-san?!" Jirou just arrived to the location where Tokoyami was along with Yaoyorozu. She saw Kaminari charging in while giving off sparks. 

"Let Yuuki-chan go!" To make his point more assertive, he released electricity to make Dark Shadow leave Yuuki. 

"Kya!" Yuuki felt the shock and she fell to the ground the moment Dark Shadow was scared off by the flash of lightning!

'Hmph! I look like a proper hero right now!' Kaminari had his eyes closed and he's got a shit eating smile on his face; a hero have to look cool, right? 

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!" 

"Eh?" It was Jirou's embarrassed scream that made Kaminari opened his eyes. Kaminari gasped at what was in front of him. Yuuki was naked! Why was she naked?! "Yuuki-chan?!" 

"Idiot! You moron!" Jirou used her earphone jack and she whipped Kaminari's head from behind, making him fall forward. Kaminari tripped on a rock and he fell forward. 

"Dunce face, did you manage to find-" Bakugou did not say a thing because Kaminari's face was on top of Yuuki's chest. 

"Ow...huh?" Kaminari supported himself up and he looked at Yuuki. His eyes went down and he's got an even closer sight of her boobs than Tokoyami! His face turned red and he completely forgotten about Bakugou being there. 

"B-Bakugou, I just got shocked...I can't move." 

"Dunce face..." Bakugou's face looked so dangerous right now, so dangerous that Dark Shadow literally returned back into Tokoyami. 

"Run!" Tokoyami's warning to the girls were not ignored and the girl ran away before any violence could commence! 

"W-wait! Bakugou, it's not like that! I-I shocked Dark Shadow! H-his body was wrapped around Yuuki-chan's-" 

"You shocked her..." 

"Honey Badgers have rubber-like skin!" 

"Rubber-like doesn't mean electricity won't hurt her, you idiot!!!" 

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" 

What Bakugou did next was so violent that it couldn't be shown on in the form of words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the appearance of Shigaraki Tomura, the mall had to be closed temporarily. Bakugou, Kaminari, and Kirishima were walking home with Yuuki. Thankfully, Yuuki was clothed so she could be out and about in her human form without anymore embarrassing moment.

"Bakugou, you should have listened to Kaminari at least." Kirishima was trying to mediate things here. "Kaminari already said sorry."

"Shut up! You weren't there at the time, you would have crushed dunce face!" Bakugou was still angry. 

Kaminari felt bad because he had shocked Yuuki. He didn't want to shock her and it hurts him to know she was hurt because of him. He really needed to do something about his Quirk. 

"Kaminari, are you okay?" Yuuki looked at him, wondering why he was quiet. 

"Yuuki-chan, I'm sorry. I ruined your shopping trip..." 

But Yuuki smiled, "It's okay! Bakugou already got my things sorted! And we have another day to make sure we have everything anyway!" 

"B-but I still shocked you. Because I thought your skin is rubber-like, I shocked Dark Shadow without considering your safety." 

"You should be! Yuuki was in her human form! She wasn't even transformed! Even if she was transformed, you still shouldn't shock her! Fucking idiot..." 

"Bakugou, go easy on the insults here!" Kirishima then looked at Kaminari, "It's okay, dude. Yuuki is okay and clothed. Look, she's still happy!" 

Kaminari looked at Yuuki with a sad look.

"Hee~! It's okay!" She did a twirl once, "See! Completely fine!" She wagged her tail and she giggled, "I had fun today! That's all it matters!"

"Yuuki-chan." 

"Hm?" 

Kaminari suddenly held her hands, "I promise to get my Quirk under control. I'll become stronger so I can stand beside you like a proper hero!" 

Yuuki looked at him and his determined eyes. She smiled and she nodded, "It's a promise then!" She couldn't say no to him when he's looking at her with such strong determination!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
253K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
20.9K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...