Good Enough | TAExBTS FF

By taekookieoh

Will Taehyung ever earn the respect he deserves? With his past struggles coming back to haunt him after the m... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve: Taehyungs Training
Thirteen: Secrets Revealed
Fourteen: Opened Up
Fifteen: The Last Straw

Eleven

7.3K 225 103
By taekookieoh

Day 1 of being solo, jungkook left this morning to start his schedule but i went to the recording studio to record this song i had been working on for awhile now.

I felt a relief as i finally finished recording the song, i hope armies enjoy it.

Day 4 of being solo... my song 'stigma' i have just posted onto youtube and so far there are all these supportive comments.

One said "who hurt my taehyung!?😠😠"

I smiled sadly and said to myself "if you knew.."

Jungkooks Pov

I got a notification saying that the bighit youtube account had just posted a new video.

'Stigma MV - TAEHYUNG'

"GUYS! TAEHYUNG POSTED A SONG!" I yelled to my hyung as they all rushed in sitting on the couch nearly shoving me off in the process.

"Okay Soulmate, lets see what you made!" He said jumping and clicking the video.

I saw namjoon and yoongi sit down and roll their eyes at us. Im honestly disappointed in how they can STILL dislike taehyung. He has gone through enough and if they carry on i'm actually going to throw tables.

*

When Taehyung hyung hit that high note my eyes shot wide open i felt like crying. Jimin hyung was wiggling on the floor saying "soulmate... seizure... heaven.."

Hobi hyung squealed and started doing a poking dance at the air. Jin hyung smacked himself in shock and them smacked Joon hyung just because.

When the song finished I immediately texted hyung and looked up to see namjoon looking at his fingers.. i think tae hyungs lyrics hit him hard.

Taehyung Pov

A few minutes after the video was released i received a spam of notifications.

Baekhyung 🥓 (2)
Bang Pd (3)
Sm Guy 🥺 6)
Bunny💞 (10)
Eomma Jin (3)
Hwarang Tings GC
Bogummie :P (1)
Hobi Sun ☀️ (3)

I smiled and opened each of them.

Week 1 Over. I smiled and fell onto my bed, this is the best i've felt in awhile i thought to myself. I called the Bangtan Crackists Gc and wanted to see if they wanted to hang out.. they all declined which made me pout but say okay..

I was about to hang up when jungkook said "i'll come over hyung"

I smiled and said okay.

Week 3... i'm feeling a little homesick. I miss the members, im so lonely here alone. The members are all so busy tge only ones who visit me are jungkook and jiminie. I sighed and sat down.

Suddenly i heard a knock at my door, i got up to check who was there and saw the last person i wanted to see. My dad.

"Taehyung." He said.

"Dad" i said back.

"I've heard about the members actions. Dont think i dont have ears!" He said raising his voice a little.

"What? They're getting there dad, just leave me alone" i said walking away. He kicked me out, he left me! Why is he here?

"Why are you even here?" I questioned.

I shrunk a little as i felt his glare burn through my soul and suddenly i felt a sharp sting ripple across my cheek followed by a strong punch in my gut.

"I didnt think i raised such a weak son" he spat.

"I- you.. d-didnt" i said gasping for breath.

"DONT SPEAK BACK!" He said bringing a vase to my head.

I touched my head and as i looked at my fingers i saw blood before darkness consumed me.

A/N im curious, would you prefer tae being an independent boss bitch or romance? if romance Vmin or Taekook? or another member idm :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 921 28
He's got a past, and isn't one to settle down until he meets her..can he prove he's changed in order to get the girl he wants.. Or will he fall back...
76.1K 5.9K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...
9.9K 588 31
âť—This is a sequel, I recommend reading the first book (his property) firstâť— After Jimin finally escaped out of the hands of the bad people that made...
23K 776 30
Jimin has always been the most sensitive person in the band, they all know it. He's pushed himself to the limits before and it's weighed on all of th...