My King ↑ British Royal Family

By ThelovelyAngels

My King A heartbroken British princess catches the attention of the King of Norland during his state visit to... More

My King
Photos
Prologue : Briefly, The Beginning
Chapter One : Welcome to the Palace
Chapter Three : Speak up Princess
Chapter Four : Hope At Wedding
Chapter Five : Royal Wedding Photos
Chapter Six : First Dance
Chapter Seven : It's A Date
Chapter Eight : Something New
Chapter Nine : Not A Goodbye But A Hello
Chapter Ten : Every Ending Is A Chance
Chapter Eleven : She Is Rare, She Is Real
Chapter Twelve : Your Future Queen
Chapter Thirteen : British Beauty
Chapter Fourteen : My Favorite Girl
Chapter Fifteen : The World Knows You're Mine
Chapter Sixteen : Losing A Daughter
Chapter Seventeen : Engagement Photos
Chapter Eighteen : Pre-Wedding Dinner
Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year
Chapter Twenty : Wedding Details
Chapter Twenty-One : Coronation Of Cèline
Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners
Chapter Twenty-Three : Sweden State Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four : Exhibition of Royal Wedding Gowns
Chapter Twenty-Five : A Birth & A Positive
Chapter Twenty-Six : Pregnancy Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Sussex Christening
Chapter Twenty-Eight : Gender Reveal
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Sweet Kicks & Lullabies
Chapter Thirty : Royal Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-One : Bring It On, Baby!
Chapter Thirty-Two : Royal Birth Announcement
Chapter Thirty-Three : New Year's Eve
Chapter Thirty-Four : Time Perception
Chapter Thirty-Five : Happy Birthday, Demarco
Chapter Thirty-Six : Happy Times
Chapter Thirty-Seven : Borduria State Visit
Chapter Thirty-Eight : Ellie's Wedding
Epilogue : Forever, The End
Where Are They Now?
Daniel & Celine

Chapter Two : Leave me alone, please

32.8K 633 104
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Two | Leave me alone, please

Worst feelings:
crying yourself to sleep,
being ignored, discover the person
you love loves someone else,
someone falls out of love with you.

Princess Cèline revealed the 1 piece of advice she'd give her younger self

Her Royal Highness Princess Cèline of Wales has stressed the importance of being present in the moment - and putting your phone down.

She said it's important to avoid slipping down the Instagram "wormhole" and feel empowered by social media.

The Royal Princess was speaking at the Bazaar At Work Summit at Sotheby's in London on Thursday.

Princess Cèline has revealed the advice she'd give to her younger self - and what she had to say was relevant to anyone living in the constantly-connected world of 2018.

The 31-year-old was speaking at the Bazaar At Work Summit at Sotheby's in London on Thursday, a day of inspirational talks from influential women across business, art, fashion, food, health, and wellbeing.

Harper's Bazaar editor-in-chief Justine Picardie asked Princess Cèline of Wales: "What's the one piece of advice you would give to your younger self?"

This was her response:

"The biggest lesson that I've learned over my life really, is the importance of being present, and being in the moment, and not getting hung up on what happened yesterday, or last week, or last year, and not worrying too much and too far into the future and being anxious about it.

"All you can do is control the moment that we're in, and I think that applies to everything across the board in life, and I think you can get really caught up worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow, and you can punish yourself for what happened yesterday, and you're missing the moment."

She added: "I think any time that you're going through a challenging time or there's a struggle, for me the number one thing to remember is to take that time to centre myself and be present in the moment."

This ethos involves paying attention to how you use your phone and social media, according to Princess Cèline, who stressed the importance of "being able to put it down and engage in actual conversation."

"Everyone's quick to take their phone out to get a picture on Instagram, it's like if it's not on Instagram it hasn't happened," she said. "At a concert you see people watching the concert through their phones and it's like, 'Put it down, it's right there!'"

The event coincided with the launch of the magazine's Bazaar 150 Visionary Women Power List, which - as a part of the celebrations around Harper's Bazaar's 150th birthday - recognises 150 of the most influential female leaders in the UK.

It featured the likes of Princess Cèline of Wales, Emma Watson, Victoria Beckham, Amal Clooney, Annie Lennox, Malala Yousafzai, J.K. Rowling, Nicola Sturgeon, the Duchess of Cambridge, and Jessica Ennis-Hill.

She's active on Instagram herself, with 55 million followers and shares behind-the-scenes shots from photoshoots as well as images and videos of new products regularly.

However, she said that she's very aware of the negative impact social media can have, particuarly with young women following her on the platform.

"If you can see it for what it really is and take it for what it is then it can be a positive thing," she said.

"I'm a young woman and I obviously spend time on social media, and I can find myself in a wormhole," she said, adding that sometimes she puts her phone away when she realises: "'I don't feel good,' 'I don't feel empowered from spending that half an hour on Instagram.'"

"I hope that [through] social media I can share my life and my work and engage my audience and let them know what I'm up to... I hope it's inspiring in a way. If it's a shot of my outfit or talking about a beauty product or sharing a recent cover, it's letting people know what's going on.

"But I am aware of the feeling you get on social media - it doesn't always feel great, and I do think it's important for young people to take it with a pinch of salt."

-

"Cèline, open this door this instant!" William yelled.

I sat in my living room as William and Kate were at my door where my two bodyguards had just informed that they were not allowed to enter and instead of just leaving like a normal sane person. William started banging on the door and screaming my name like a mad man.

"William, please calm down." Kate said.

"No, she cannot shut her family out!" William exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Meghan asked arriving with Harry to my door. I rolled my eyes.

At this rate the whole family will be here soon.

"Cèline, has refused to allow us entrance to her home." William said.

"William, that's not possible." Harry said.

"She's placed to guards at her door, who keep saying Her Royal Highness does not permit entrance to anyone including family." William said.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with that girl?" Harry asked.

"Maybe, she's going through something and she cannot deal with it, if we all keep trying to interfere." Meghan replied.

"We are a family, we will always interfere." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes and got up and walked to the door. I sighed before opening it. I put on a fake smile and the guards moved to side to allow me to enter the hall.

"Thank you, Meghan. Hello, Kate." I said.

"Do you not see you two concerned brothers?" William asked.

"The only thing I see is two balding men having a tantrum in the hallway because they are not getting what they want." I answered.

"Cèline." Harry said.

"No, leave me alone, please." I said walking back into my home and locking the door.

"Cèline, you cannot keep us away for long!" William yelled.

-

"Granny, what will we do about Cèline's behavior?" Harry asked as William and he had called a family meeting to discuss Cèline's actions from earlier today.

"Harry, I had Sarina, one of my trusted advisors look into Cèline's weird behavior lately and what she found is something that I believe is the reason why Cèline is acting like this." Elizabeth said as she held a small box in her hand.

"Does it have something to do with that box in your hand?" Charles asked his mother.

"Yes, it does. Sarina said that Cèline had this recently placed in the her jewelry vault." Elizabeth answered.

"What is it?" William asked.

"It's an engagement ring." Elizabeth answered.

"Lizzie, are you saying our granddaughter was engaged and we didn't know?" Philip asked.

"Yes, and apparently from sources close to Cèline, it was to Daniel Jennings, the Duke of Rosspoin." She answered.

"Wait, isn't he engaged to Lady Miranda Andrews?" Kate asked.

"Yes, but from what I was told, He was engaged to Cèline first but broke it off to get engaged to Miranda that same week. It's clearly breaking Cèline, which is causing her to behavior like this." Elizabeth answered.

"That bastard." Harry said.

"Harry, please." Meghan said squeezing his hand.

"We've been here celebrating new marriages and she's been here suffering from a heartbreak." Eugenie said.

"I do not understand why she could not come to one of us and talk to us about it. We would have helped her through it." Beatrice said.

"No, she has some type of resentment towards us. I do not know what it is yet, but I want you all to stay at an arm's length with her. Please, give her the space that she desires until she is ready to open up." Elizabeth said.

"Mother, I cannot do that." Charles said.

"Then Charles, I am afraid she will do something drastic that will not be good for anyone in this family." Elizabeth said.

"I think I know someone who can help." Eugenie said.

"Who?" William asked.

"Well Ellie, told me that King Demarco seems to be the only one who, she does not have her guard up with, maybe we could have him help." Eugenie said.

"Nope." Harry said.

"Not happening." William said.

"I will not push my daughter under another man, who can possibly break her heart." Charles said.

"Okay, fine. I'll just talk to Ellie to talk to Cèline, maybe Ellie, can get her to record her feelings in a song." Eugenie said.

"Cèline, can sing?" Andrew asked.

"Yes, she can. If she wasn't a royal princess, I think she would have been a legendary singer." Beatrice answered.

"Okay, that's a plan that I approve of." Charles said.

"But what we do about that engagement ring?" Harry asked.

"We will confront Daniel, in brotherly manner way, Harry then as a family we will talk to Cèline when the time is right." William answered.

"I am going to pretend that I do not hear that first part but yes, when the time is right we will talk to Cèline, as a family who will provide her the proper support that she needs." Elizabeth said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2K 24
Christian was born into British royalty, but yet he felt like an outsider until his uncle, the Prince of Wales plans an arranged marriage to Jamila t...
61.1K 1.1K 36
in which a love story struggles to find the love in between their different lives. SOCIAL MEDIA tom holland [2] 10K reads 15/12/2018 15...
340K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...
34.6K 1.1K 18
Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince It's you and me There's nothing like this Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince (okay!) We're so sad, we pa...