Trapped -One Direction ANTI-F...

By MadInsidiousSheepGrl

One Direction ARE the biggest thing right now. No exceptions, no arguments. And it's pretty obvious that thei... More

Authors Note: Please Read
Preface: Harry's POV
Chapter 1: Halloween
Chapter 2: Partying Atop Graves
Chapter 3: Hide and Seek
Chapter 4: Tattered and Torn
Chapter 5: Wide Awake, The World
Chapter 6: Liam's POV
Chapter 7: Recovery
>>SNEAK PREVIEW<<
Chapter 8: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 10: Sing For Me
Chapter 11: Niall's POV
Chapter 12: Everything Burns
Chapter 13: My Scarred Savior
Chapter 14: Zayn's POV
Chapter 15: Forever Young
Chapter 16: Blue Alice
Chapter 17: The End

Chapter 9: To Kill, Or Not To Kill...

22.3K 253 208
By MadInsidiousSheepGrl

Chapter 9: To Kill, Or Not to Kill?

Yeah, I know that title is so mean and provocative!! But for some reason I'm enjoying playing with your emotions; I think Thalia is beginning to take over me somehow... O_o

Okay, PLEASE READ THIS!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Just clarifying, Liam is a ghost that is trapped in a struggle between Earth and The Afterlife. Because he still feels vengeance toward Louis, he cannot pass on and into The Afterlife (Heaven or Hell). So, until Louis is killed, Liam will not be able to find peace. This is quite a complicated theory explained in many paranormal books/stories.

And just do you guys know, Liam's death will be the goriest and most horrific. You don't have to fear of a repeat of that. And also, I get it, this is totally out-of-character for Niall. I understand I know, so PLEASE, stop sending me messages about it!! :|

Oh, hope you enjoyed my little education! ;)

Songs for this chapter:

- 'This is For You (Live Acoustic-Piano Sessions)' by The Dirty Youth

- 'Blessed With A Curse' by Bring Me The Horizon

- 'Crucify Me' by Bring Me The Horizon

The rain had stopped.

It was light again; streaming through the smudged glass like a ray of pure happiness over them. It illuminated the corner, and where Liam's body had disappeared. It had gone, but the stench and death still lingered like fog in the cellar. For days it seemed, Niall watched Louis with fierce eyes; like daggers cutting into his skin.

But Louis was too preoccupied with his love to notice much. That and his indescribable fear for what Thalia brought in the future. Zayn, who hadn't moved from where he trembled in the shadows, found a tally of slashes into the wall. When he woke up everyday, a new mark would be inscribed into the concrete. There was 16. One for each day they had been locked there.

Once finding it, they started to remember there family; longing for the fragile world outside, and the people that loved them. Thalia could see the home-sick glint in their eyes; or maybe they were tears, but nonetheless, she would play on their fickle emotions.

"NEEEEEEEEEEEW GAYME, MY LOVELIES!!" A soft laugh echoed through the room, like she was right near them; beside them.

They shook at the thought.

"Well, it's not really new I guess." she sighs. "You'll know what I mean soon enough..." Her voice was light, but she didn't seem as enthusiastic or upbeat as usual. Almost tired, bored.

"T.V., do your thing..."

The television sparked to life, flashing onto a channel with some news. In terror, all the boys whimpered and cuddled tighter to the closest, warmest thing they could find. Their eyes were connected to the screen.

There was a girl taking up most of the screen. She was bawling her eyes out, hiccuping and surrounded by microphones and hands. All their breaths caught, and Louis heart constricted; like somebody was ringing it out to let all of his hope drip onto the floor.

Her usually straight blonde hair was tousled and messed, eyes wet and dropped after hours of searching; hours of lost sleep. Her once crisp blue eyes were dull, bloodshot, fogged by tears. She hid most of her face, just like Louis', behind her hands. They were dirty and mud-covered from clawing through soil.

"It's Lottie..." Niall cries, and Harry threatens to snap, telling him that it was obvious and that all he just did was shove the dagger deeper into Louis chest. With a concerned gaze, he quickly looked at Louis. He stared at the screen with disbelief. His face was twisted and hand grasping his chest like he was in physical pain. Little beads of water were against the corners of his eyes. At the sight, Harry's heart softened.

"L-Louis..." she stutters, revealing her red, raw face. "If you hear me now, please come home. We all miss you, and if Zayn really did hurt that girl, it's ok! We love you, and I hate knowing you could be dead out there, somewhere."

The camera pans in on her, catching the purple bags beneath her eyes and the bumpy, mistreated skin. None of them had ever seen her so raw and real. It frightened them knowing that their lack-of-presence had turned a girl, so intent on her looks, to a sobbing and quite unsightly mess. What did the rest of their, much more relaxed family look like? How did they feel? How did the fans feel?

The screen flashes off her, and onto a woman who had been interviewing her. She looked grimly at the camera, lipstick-clad mouth in a firm line. Rising the microphone to her chin, her eyes took on a determination and spirit which Lottie's hadn't. But I guess she wasn't the one missing a brother and 4 good friends.

"It's been more than 2 weeks since the disappearance of UK pop group, One Direction. They left no trace of existence for 16 days, after the infamous Halloween party that left a girl dead and many injured. For the last 14 days, search parties have scoured all over England and even in some Western European countries for them; in vain. Hope is dwindling, yet the strong fan base promise to not give up until they are found alive."

Pre-recorded footage of young girls sporting 1D shirts, howling and crying together at memorials, was played. It tracked along a long strip of road, covered with flowers and pictures and surrounded by weeping fans. It was so saddening, Niall started to scream with the tears; Louis collapsing into Harry's warm arms.

Suddenly, the camera was shaken and thrashed wildly. The reporter was shocked, and so it seemed the public too. There were a few grunts, before the camera was shoved into a face; a female one. It was aged and with depressions forming in the skin, her eyes were crazed, but they were still the same eyes that Harry knew as his Mother's.

"Please!!" she cried, not bothering to wipe away her tears. "Harry, just come home! All of you, please, just come home! We love you!!"

The T.V. sparked, sending bright strikes through the air. Frighteningly beautiful, they dazzled the dark and appeared like lightning in a storm. Frightened by the disturbance and sudden light, they flinched away. The hunk of machinery made a sound of disapproval, before crying in pain and dying; only spluttering faintly before it did.

It stopped, the fireworks deceased and the shadows seemed much more darker than they had before. Emotions boiled in all of their chests, a mix of pure hatred, longing, sickness, grief, and anger. Harry was the first to, running up to the machine and slamming his fists into it.

"TAKE US HOME!! DON'T KEEP US HERE YOU STUPID BITCH!!" He shouted, hand breaking through the glass screen. Shards sliced through his skin, but the pain just fuelled his anger. "I WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE THIS HELL!! TAKE US AWAY!!"

The girl laughed, the sound making them WANT their ears to bleed and deafen them. In pure bitterness, all the boys ran to Harry's side and joined his destruction. Their feet and hands dented the metal, shooting pain up their limbs. But they didn't stop, so angry and red that they couldn't cease the violence. They were a mess until the contraption laid on the floor, a wasted piece of scrap metal. Breaths heavy pants, they looked down at the twisted remains in hatred. Their testosterone and adrenaline burned in their veins like poison.

"You guys really think that breaking my T.V. will do anything to faze me? If anything, it showed me how sexy you guys are when you're angry!!"

They all shivered at her words, she was one messed up girl and they knew it.

She gasped.

"Are you disgusted by me?" She begins to cry. You could hear the wail and fear in her voice; like she was the one held hostage. "ARE YOU DISGUSTED ME?!"

The boys keep quiet, seething at her cries.

"ANSWER ME!! DO YOU HATE ME?!" She screams, and you can almost hear the tears slosh down her cheeks.

"Yes." Harry says smoothly, finally gaining the courage to speak. "We hate you, you're filth and disgusting for everything you've done to us; especially to Liam."

"I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO GO INTO THE DARK, WAS I?! I DIDN'T TELL HIM TO DIE!!! WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF THESE THINGS, I love you..."

The boys didn't exactly feel empathetic towards her and her tears; she was holding them against their wills. They were away from their friends and family and fans and everybody who had ever come to love them.

"We don't love you Thalia, let us go." Louis says fiercely, holding the same determination as he did playing Hide And Seek.

"Oh my God!!" she coos, her crying and sniffles stopping in an instant. "Y-you know my name!! You love me, OH MY GOD!!"

The boys can feel her jumps of joy shake the room, but she's no where in sight; like a ghost. Like Liam... Niall thinks, pretty blue eyes glazed over, clouded by dark grey thoughts. Whilst all the boys sigh and groan, knowing that they had failed their attempt at escape, Niall just stood still. He was like an automaton; a machine built in clockwork, running off his pain like it was steam and with a sole purpose. To kill Louis Tomlinson.

"YOU LOVE ME!! YOU LOVE ME!! You love me, you love me..." Her gentle, swaying words eventually grew fainter and fainter until it was all but gone.

Finally, they were free of her.

They knew she was gone and would be for a while, so Louis walked to the cupboards with an exhausted sigh. He opened them, revealing almost bare shelves. The pure image and thought that soon they'd be starving almost crippled him. Reaching forward, he grabbed a bag of plastic snacks and a bottle of warm beer, slamming the door closed.

Turning, he sat on the large oak table, Harry moving to sit beside him. He grumbled, ripping open the packet and tearing through the sweet-bread snack with his teeth. Harry sighed, not even asking for any food. Louis continued to snag more and more pieces of his snack, dark eyes looking toward the floor. There were thoughts passing his eyes.

"Harry..." He said turning to face him, still chewing his food. "This isn't my fault is it?"

It wasn't a question, more though a statement.

The guilt and sadness had gone, replaced with anger and denial. He convinced himself with a bit of sarcastic humor, that it wasn't his fault and that Liam wasn't really some ghost haunting his dreams. That's total Bull-crap... He told himself. Stuff like that isn't real.

But oh, how wrong he was.

"No." Harry assured, "Never. Why? You've asked this question before, I'll always give you the same answer..."

"Why? Because I don't believe you, but it's still nice to hear some sweet lies every now and then. Keep feeding me more shit, Harry!"

He took a swig of his drink, his Adams apple bobbing as he poured it down his throat. Harry was shocked, and anger still stung in both of their veins from their prior brawl with the hunk of metal. An argument was brewing, like the grey sky above-ground.

"What the fuck Louis, put that bottle down! You'll be pissing in the fucking bucket all day if you don't!!"

Louis gaped at him, eyes red-rimmed and screaming.

"You know what Harry, you're a fucking LIAR and A MAN-WHORE!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE EVERYTHING SO DAMN DIRTY, CAN'T YOU JUST BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE?!?!"

"SERIOUS?! LOUIS TOMLINSON IS TELLING ME TO BE SERIOUS, HA!! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HYPOCRITE, GET A LIFE LOUIS, WE CAN'T STAY FUCKING YOUNG FOREVER!!"

"AT LEAST I CAN DREAM!! MY DREAMS ARE BIGGER THAN GETTING A GOOD FUCK AND HOPING THE CHICK DOESN'T TELL THE PRESS!!" Louis hissed, voice dripping with venom.

Both boys got off their chairs, knees bent and stances low as they prepared themselves for a physical confrontation. Louis hand is tightly around the bottle, and before Harry talked again he took a swig of it. Finishing it, he threw his arm downward and brandished it like a weapon.

"YOU KNOW WHAT LOUIS, I DON'T LOVE YOU!!! I HATE YOUR GUTS!! FORGET THIS LARRY STYLINSON SHIT, THAT DOESN'T EXIST AND NEITHER DOES 'US'!!! NOT ANYMORE LOUIS, WE'RE THROUGH!!"

Angered boiled inside Louis and without thinking, he slammed the bottle over the side of Harry's face; right against his eye. With the blow, he screamed and toppled to the side, grasping his face as it stung with pain and throbbed. His side hardly fell onto the edge of the table, and his breath was gusted out of him.

Legs shaky, he toppled to the floor, eyeing Louis above with disgust. There was no heart-break or sadness, just pure and utter resentment.

"I hate you." Louis mutters, storming off to the right side if the room; the lighter side with Zayn and Niall.

* A/N: Bold= Flasbacks/memories. Italic= Dreams or Hallucinations, thoughts. For those reading on an iPod, sorry :/ *

"I love you."

"I hate you more..."

"I love you more."

"How, Hazza, could anybody love anyone more than I love you?" Louis asked, nuzzling the tip of his lovers nose lightly with his own. The act made giggles rise from their lips, carefree and almost vulnerable.

"I don't know Boobear, I just can."

"Promise you'll love me forever Hazza?" Louis smiles, staring deep into the younger boys eyes and locking his fingers tightly between his.

Harry kissed the hardened skin of Louis' knuckles.

"Promise."

***

Niall could see an opportunity. Since the sickeningly sweet dream, his mind had reeled through ways to end Louis' life. He could use a knife, the wall, his fists, a door, the gun which had toppled somewhere when they fell... The possibilities were endless, and it was the Irish boys job to chose one.

He would only get one shot at it.

Only one.

Louis had moped about beside him, grunting and mumbling to himself. He constantly flung his head and was acting quite strangely. His whole body twitched with anger and irritation. Niall watched with utter fascination, watching his mind slowly slip from him.

He was so close, so vulnerable. Niall resisted the urge to pounce him and strangle him with his bare hands, only because knowledge told him he stood no chance. Armed, maybe he did, but it was safer to do it with some kind of weapon. Ah, there were so many possibilities...

We watched Zayn too, but with a less-ruthless motive and curiosity. Zayn had been locked in the shadowy corners for days. Well, not locked, but it was like he was being held against his will, the way he didn't move. Just like Louis, he twitched and spawned constantly, sometimes shouting or oddly laughing at nothing worthwhile chuckling too.

He was going insane, Niall could tell. It brought a sigh to his lips. Poor lad had gone ages ago, as soon as he saw Liam's dead body he had cracked. He kept muttering things like beautiful, mirror, perfection, love, image... It led Niall to assume there was something wrong about his looks, a thing which were very important to Zayn. A thing he knew would lead to his mental downfall.

Niall spied him in the dark, where he rocked back and forth chanting the same sentence over itself.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, can you hear me when I call?"

It was an odd statement and one very similar, yet strangely foreign as well. The darkness of it was frightening.

"Zayn?" Niall called, watching for him to move or acknowledge his call. "Zayn, lad, are you alright?"

He could only see the faint outline of his torso in the shadows, and the movement of him turning to look at him wasn't very clear.

"Can you see me mate?"

Small, strange noises gurgle from Zayn's throat, like somebody was dying. But no, he was laughing. "Of course I can!! How can I not see you bro?.... Hehehehe, Hahahahaha..."

Niall was disgusted, moving from him and leaning farthest away, hard against the cold stone of the walls. His laugh was so psychotic, he knew there was not a stable, level-headed Zayn in existence anymore. Trauma had morphed him into a ghastly monster.

"Um, are you alright?"

"HAHA!! AM I ALRIGHT, NO WAY!! WHERE IS MY MIRROR, I NEED TO LOOK AT MY PRETTY FACE AGAIN!! HAHA!!" He cackles, and Niall is taken back again.

"We don't have a mirror Zayn, what are you talking about?"

"WHAT!?!? We don't have a mirror? W-what are you talking about, that can't be possible. Oh my God you must be joking... Stop joking Niall, it isn't funny, stop it. STOP IT!!"

He began to horrendously, evilly cackle. The laughter pulsed through him and his eyes swirled with insanity. The image was a hard sight to behold, it almost brought Niall to tears. He pressed himself harder into the brick wall; the stone digging into his back and morphing his spine. He winced in pain, but was too scared of his friend to not stay hard against it.

"Okay Zayn...."

Niall didn't want to, but he removed his stare from Zayn and moved it over to the others. They were like him, scared out of their wits and pressed against the bulging walls in terror. Their eyes were like saucers attached to their skulls, wide and white through the dark.

Niall quickly shot a look at Zayn, still insanely laughing in the corner, before quickly ducking towards Louis with a look of faux innocence and worry. Everybody's distracted, no one will notice until the deed is done... Now what should I kill the blasted boy with? His eyes scored over the room, searching for something to use as a weapon.

He found the glint of a butter knife through the darkness, so he detoured and scooped it up eagerly. His mind and pulse raced at the thought of his kill... He would make Liam so happy that he would have no choice but to love him!! Yes, he will finally love me again... Haha!

Niall contained his bounciness, but only because Louis would suspect. He ran to his side, slipping the knife into his sleeve and tugging on his arm. He hugged hard against him and pretended to watch in horror at Zayn's strange behaviour.

"Should we help him, Niall?" Louis asks, breath forming in the air. His teeth chattered and an unusual cold settled over them all, sending the hairs on their arms shooting upwards.

"No..." Niall answered quite bluntly, but not to the notice of dear Louis. You'll be the one needing help soon.

Louis began to shake, making Niall do the same as he wrapped his arms around him; probably seeming like a kind gesture to Louis, but in fact, it was so he could not escape. Niall smiled, he was ready. Louis' main neck artery pulse with life, blue and protruding beneath his unshaven skin. The tip of the knife looked like it had a tiny spark at the end of it, but it was only the small light reflecting off it.

Just one slice, hard and deep enough, will cut off all the blood supply to his brain and render him, well, dead! The finely serrated edge will help cut through the first layer of skin, and the rest will just be digging it hard enough into him that he can't runaway... Haha, everything is so perfect!

Niall lightly moved his wrist and arm so that the butter-knife slipped right into his palm; he grabbed onto it tightly, like it held his bravery and his strength. He watched in glee at Loui's lack of realization, his ignorance. He didn't even know!

Suddenly, the chuckling from Zayn quickly died and the vain boy stood up, his index finger gestured to where Niall sat, ready with the knife. He snapped from his day-dreaming, hastily drawing the knife back into his sleeve. Shit, busted....

"Niall, what the fuck are you DOING?!?! Are you trying to kill Louis or something, put the knife down!!!"

Louis sprang away from him, and Niall muttered cusses to himself. He had failed, and that left only another night of sleeping without Liam.

"What knife? You're crazy Zayn... You're utterly insane, hallucinating!"

Zayn shook his head like a wet god drying himself. "NO!! I saw it, you had the knife pressed against his neck like you wanted to kill him!! YOU'RE INSANE NIALL!!"

Stupid fucking ZAYN!!! He ruined everything, little twat! You'll pay Malik...

"What are you talking 'bout Zayn? DON'T CALL ME FUCKING INSANE!! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY!!!"

Zayn let out a small growl, before pouncing on Niall like an animal. His arms were extended and ready to grab at his neck. Niall was so surprised by the act, that all he could do was step back and look up at the blur in wonder, mind reeling.

"Shit..." He muttered, just as two meaty hands pressed into his neck. The grip winded him, breath stopping and paralyzed with the instant, crippling pain.

The rest of his weight cam falling onto him, heavy against Niall's small frame. Then air was knocked out of his lungs as they collided with the cold ground. Niall felt crushed beneath Zayn, but his vulnerable position didn't faze him. As his mind swirled back into reality, he quickly pulled up his knees into Zayn's stomach before he could even land a punch.

Zayn's throat gurgled and he curled into his gut, groaning with the pain. Niall, fuelled by anger, pushed him hard in the chest and off of his legs. Zay fell to the floor, the Irish boy slowly rising to a stand, ignoring his pleading muscles. There was a blood-thirsty grin spread across his lips.

"Come and get me Zayn..."

With a ferocious battle cry, Zayn got up and ran to Niall, his fist slamming into his cheek. With the blow, Niall fell to the floor, screaming in pain. His hand grasped the side of his cheek, and Zayn wasn't hesitant to continue kicking into his side. Each blow threw all the air from his lungs and his breath died in his throat. eyes narrowed, Zayn watched without remorse as Niall gurgled and spat gooey blood onto the concrete.

Zayn laughed, pulling his leg back before using all his weight to throw it back into Niall's rib cage. There was a loud, splintering crack. Niall howled, curling into a defensive ball and gasping for air. Zayn growled, spitting on the little boy as he cried and curled in pain.

"NEVER start you can't win, little boy!!"

Niall wailed, bashing himself about like he was having a tantrum. But he wasn't, he was just in raw shock and disbelief that he lost the fight. Adrenaline and testosterone whirled through his veins, a buzzing reminder of his loss.

If I can't win a fight, how am I supposed to kill somebody? At this rate, I'll never get Liam back...

He never got to even say freaking goodbye!

Cringing away his tears in fear of even more humiliation, Niall slowly released his tense muscles; ignoring the pain and being devoured by sleep. His world became so black... So very black.

"Niall..."

The mature, deep voice conjured a sigh in the Irish boy. It was so soft, so cold, so alluring and familiar all at once. He wanted to reach out and grab the voice; bringing it to his chest so it couldn't escape him. It was so sweet...

"Yes, is that you Liam?"

He fluttered his eyes open, the light burning his eyes slightly. He put a hand in front of his vision and stretched his tired fingers. As the light became more tolerable and less painful, Niall edged himself up. Widening his eyes, he looked in front of him to where Liam frowned grimly.

He gasps in surprise at Just the simple sight of him. Instinctively, he pounces forward and wraps his arms around him, letting his head nestle in the crook of his neck. Liam stayed hardened in his arms, like a flat board; not returning the gesture whatsoever. He hadn't seen Liam's look of utter disappointment...

"I can't believe you're here again!! I missed you so much..." He breathed out, voice shaky.

"Niall..."

His eyes widened at the sound of his name. Gleefully smiling, he tightened his grip on him.

"Yes, Liam."

"How could you?" He asks, a tear gently sliding down his cheek and resting on Niall's scruffy mop. "I thought you loved me, YOU SAID YOU'D SAVE ME NIALL!!"

Niall quivered, cringing away his own tears. Liam pushed him off of him and he was flung to the ground. Liam had an arm either side of him, blocking the light as he stared down at the Irish boy. His eyes were orbs, dropped in grief and let down hope. Niall failed him, truly. Staring into Liam's eyes, it felt like they were pins being pricked into his heart painfully slow.

"I-I'm trying my hardest! I promise, I really am!! I love you, never think otherwise!"

His words were like a plea; like he was begging forgiveness. He still held hope that Liam would come back, that he wasn't dead and everything was just a big, fucked up dream. And it was in a way, it should be a dream because it was so unreal and messed up... But it wasn't. It was reality...

A reality, no matter how long Niall dreamt for, he couldn't not escape.

Suddenly, the tears that had been locked inside his eyes burst free. He hated himself for not being strong enough to kill Louis. All he had to do was stop his heart-beat and shunt his movement, it should be easy!! Liam shook his head, pushing himself off where he was elevated above the floor. He had an angry scowl playing at his lips.

"It's not enough Nial, YOU GOT BEATEN UP BY ZAYN!?!? What. The. Fuck?"

Niall started to wail, getting up from the floor whilst trying to contain them; wiping at his eyes and beneath his nostrils. He chocked on his sobs, hiccuping out of him uncontrollably. He couldn't even stop, he looked like more of a wimp than before!

"I don't know Liam, why are you being so mean to me?! I never did ANYTHING to deserve this!!"

Liam's face contorted with laughter, eyes darkly boring through the young boy; feeling smaller by the second.

"I DIED NIALL!!! WHAT REASON DO I HAVE TO BE NICE ANYMORE!?!?!?!"

Niall's heart shattered in his chest. "I thought you loved me...."

"Pfft, I did love you, now? Now I'm dead Niall and there is no way in fucking hell we can be together!!"

He couldn't take the pain anymore, each time Liam spoke it was like he was throwing another dagger straight into his heart. It hurt so bad, he couldn't describe the pain he felt. His shaking became so violent and limbs so weak, that he collapsed to the floor.

He looked up at Liam, the tears on his cheeks glistening beneath the beautiful white light above him; Heaven.

"I can't believe you could do this to me, after everything we've done together and after all our love. You just threw it into the trash like it was NOTHING!!! Does my love seriously mean that little to you? You know what.... You don't even deserve it."

"... But I can't stop loving you." He finally whispered, agreeing to the truth which would lead to his downfall. "I don't care what you do to me, I could never stop loving you Liam Payne. At least not while I can still remember the old you... I will get you back, even if it kills me."

Liam was taken back at first, eyes brimming with shock at his small outburst. But soon, he eased back to his normal stance and smiled down at the boy.

"That's just the way I want you, Irish boy..."

Then, the dream fizzled and dissolved like tiny bubbles around him. He let his eyes fall closed, the darkness engulfing him once again. Soon, he knew he'd wake up to a world even darker than his eyelids, but right at that moment, he was at peace.

He knew what he had to do when he woke up...

Was that the end you were expecting? Hmm, quite interesting if I do say so myself, I don't think you guys will guess what happens in the next chapter!! HEHEHEEEE!!

Okay, you all deserve an explanation as to why my uploads are taking so long lately. To eb as concise as possible, here's a list of all the shit that's stopping me from writing and making my life harder:

~ My social life, which is in somewhat existence

~ Illness. I keep getting sicker and sicker, I think I may bloody die soon.

~ The production/musical I'm in which eats up most weekdays.

~ HOMEWORK!! ARGGGHHHH!!!

~ My music!! I HAVE TO FREAKING RECORD AN ALBUM BY SEPTEMBER AND I CAN'T EVEN PLAY AN INSTRUMENT!!!!! Dx

~ Just the fact that I'm a freaking 14 year old girl and I LIKE some 'do-nothing' time

~ This story is beginning to make me go insane

~ And finally, just the fact that these newer chapters are so hard to write and all of you guys are so loving and kind it just gets overwhelming for me sometimes. Jeez, I can't image how people like Cookie and Giovanni feel with like, a gazillion reads on their books!! xD

But I love you ALL, seriously, I mean that!! I love all your support and the surprises and the dedications and comments and fans and votes! EVERYTHING!! Please dno't stop, because at the rate I'm going, this story will die with me!

xoxo, it's time for me to go!

~Sheep Grl, Jorjina <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
64.6K 706 9
my first fremione fanfiction! this story is being edited since i wrote this years ago so enjoy reading ! sorry for slow updates i will try to update...
379K 3.5K 41
One direction preferences request accepted
288K 4.7K 67
For all the fans of Shawn Mendes! •°☆°• Completed. However some imagines may be unfinished and I apologise for that. •°☆°• Thanks for reading x