Reputation: A Sergio Ramos St...

By MadridandMusic

Sergio Ramos is used to getting anything and anyone he wants. His reputation speaking for itself time and aga... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1.4K 25 0
By MadridandMusic

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

Sergio's POV:

"Like now, Sergio." Iris said, calling my attention to her. I stumbled as I moved to get up, nearly tripping on the couch and the mess of blankets I had just flung to the floor.

Iris smiled sweetly at me and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom. I could feel my heart race, I was nervous, that was for sure. So much for having time to mentally prepare myself for all this. The pressure was on, I had to be good, no, I had to be great. I liked pressure though, it came with my job and I handled it well. I was just hoping that would transfer to this.

Beyond the nervousness, I was excited. I had been wanting to be this intimate with Iris for a long time now, and there were no more barriers getting in the way.

Once we made it into the bedroom, I took control, I had to or I would be too nervous. I pulled Iris to me for a deep, rough kiss. I hoped that she liked it rough. My tongue immediately forced itself into her mouth, wrestling with hers.

Just as quick as I pulled her in, I pushed away, onto the bed. She landed on her back, already breathing heavy. I smirked before crawling on top of her, pressing my pelvis to hers and grinding hard against her. A moan escaped Iris's lips as I moved to kiss her neck, well more like mark it. We hadn't really made our relationship public yet and we hadn't had much intimate time together, so this would be a new experience.

I always liked the idea of marking the girl I was with. I was protective, but that had never been a bad thing. It was partially why I was so good at my job.

I could feel Iris clawing at my shirt and I pulled away. "You want me to take this off?" I asked, pointing to my t shirt.

Iris nodded needily at me, "Yes," She spoke softly, squirming impatiently underneath me. I winked and slowly pulled the shirt over my head before tossing it to the side.

"Now you gotta take yours off, it's only fair." I spoke in a teasing tone. Iris had other plans however and lunged at me. Before I knew it I was on my back and she was now on top, sitting on my ever-growing hard on.

She grinded gently, relieving some of the pressure and causing my breath to speed up a little. "You are so hot." Was all that I could think to say, my cool, in control demeanor had vanished as soon as she was on my lap.

Iris ran her hands up my stomach to my chest before leaning down and placing kisses on my collarbone. "And you've got the hottest body I have ever seen." She replied, kissing down my chest, then my abs, then to the hem of my khaki shorts.

I was already starting to show through my pants, a clear outline of my dick was visible at this point and she noticed.

"And what's this?" Iris teasingly asked, gently rubbing me a few times. She undid the button and zipper painstakingly slow. "What should I do?" She asked, looking up at me innocently.

"Suck it." I moaned, reaching down in an attempt to stroke myself and find some relief. Iris grabbed my hand and moved it back up to my chest.

"I didn't say you could do that." She said, dipping her hand into my boxers and gripping me. I let out a huge breath as she squeezed slightly. She began to stroke my length, slowly at first. "I almost forgot how big you were." Iris said after a few moments.

"It would feel better inside of you." I replied, already sick of the teasing. It was so hot and I wasn't sure if I could last, it had been a while since I had had sex.

Iris raised an eyebrow at my comment, "Why don't you show me what you can do." She winked and got off of me. I pounced back on her quickly, hastily unzipping her pants and tugging them down her legs. I slid out of my shorts, leaving me in just my boxers at this point and Iris in her panties and t shirt.

I hooked my fingers into the sides of her lace panties before tugging those off as well. After tossing them to the side I roughly grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and got on my knees. Without giving her much time, I dove into her wet center.

Iris let out a noise of surprise before a moan. She had a sweet taste and was already pretty wet. I guess it didn't take much when you've been trying to get a guy to fuck you all day. As I continued massaging her clit with my tongue, I slipped a finger inside before adding another one shortly after.

I used my free hand to keep her pinned to the bed as she started to squirm and writhe beneath me. Iris was moaning loudly and frequently now and it was turning me on even more. Her hands were in my hair, pulling and tugging as each moan left her lips.

I sped up the pace of my tongue and fingers trying to bring her to ecstasy.

"Sergio!" She moaned my name and I swear to god I almost came. She had never done that before and fuck it was hot.

"You wanna cum?" I asked, gently kissing Iris's thigh as I waited for her answer, stealing a glance at her disheveled appearance.

She struggles to catch her breath, "Sergio I'm begging you." She spoke in a moan. "Please." She practically begged.

I smirked, pressing one more kiss to her thigh before returning to her middle. I added more pressure with my tongue this time, fighting the smirk on my face as Iris begged for more. Those nerves I had about performance? Gone.

"Fuck I'm cumming! Oh my god!" Iris moaned loudly, tugging hard at my hair as I felt her tighten around my fingers before releasing. I placed a kiss on her clit before wiping my mouth.

I quickly moved to my duffle, ripping open the box of condoms I brought and tossing a few onto the nightstand.

My cock was throbbing at this point and I couldn't hold off much longer, I needed to bury myself in her.

Without a word I crawled back on top of Iris, kissing her roughly. I began grinding roughly against her, demonstrating my need to her.

"Let's get you out of this." I said in a seductively voice, grabbing the hem of her shirt. Slowly I pushed it up her body. It caught slightly on her breasts and I took that opportunity to kiss between them and down to her stomach.

Iris slid out of her shirt and tossed it the side. As I delicately kissed her collarbones I reached around to unclasp her bra. I wanted all of her and I was gonna get it.

I sat back on my heels as she slid out of her bra, suddenly shy. She covered herself, like she had just realized she was stark naked in front of me.

I brushed a few strands of hair from her face, "you okay?" I asked, looking her directly in the eyes.

"Can we just go slow at first, not so rough? I think I'm a little nervous." She blushed and it was the cutest thing I had seen.

I smiled down at her, leaning in for a kiss, "of course, whatever you want." I responded. "You still wanna have sex right? We can stop if you changed your mind." I offered.

"Yes I still want to." She giggled a little nervously.

"I'll be gentle." I smiled, reassuring her. Iris nodded and grabbed my face, pulling me in for a deep kiss. I felt butterflies the moment she did that. The nerves were back. This mattered.

After a few more minutes of us passionately making out and gently grinding, she pulled away. "I'm ready." She whispered, grabbing a condom from the nightstand and handing it to me.

I slid out of my boxers, tossing them somewhere onto the floor with the rest of our clothes. I tore open the wrapper with my teeth, stroking myself a few times before rolling it on.

Positioning myself at her entrance, I looked up at iris who was waiting in anticipation. Slowly, I guided myself in, filling her. She winced slightly as my thickness and size stretched her a little. I exhaled loudly as all of me entered. It felt better than I could have imagined and I hadn't even started yet.

The situation was intimate, it was sexual, sensual, and in a way, romantic. We were face to face, lights were low. Gently I started thrusting and leant down to kiss Iris tenderly. Her hands moved back up to my hair, caressing it as she moaned into my mouth.

I could be gentle, I wasn't usually, but I could do it when the situation called for it. My girl wanted me to be soft and tender and I'll be damned if I don't give her anything and everything she wants.

I kept my steady rhythm, focusing more on the length of my strokes than the speed and power behind them. I wasn't used to taking my time like this, but I loved it, giving Iris all the attention and touches she desires.

We didn't break our kiss, which was as sensual and heated as it could've been. Again, we took our time, exploring, nibbling everything. It was mind blowing for me, I was so much more aware of everything I was feeling.

I moved to kiss her neck softly, quickening my pace just a little. To bring a little more pleasure to it I brought my hand down to massage her clit.

"Roll over." Iris moaned, pushing me slightly. I did as she commanded and moved us so I was on my back. I stayed inside her as we moved.

Until today I could've only imagined Iris would be riding my like this. Her hands on my chest, nails digging in slightly as she continuously took all of me.

I thrusted my hips slightly to move in rhythm with her. Her moans grew louder and I'd be lying if I said watching her facial expressions as she rode me didn't bring me closer.

My hands rested on Iris's hips, my own fingertips digging into her skin as well. My breathing got heavier as she grinded against me.

"I gotta fuck you a little harder babe, please." I begged her, knowing I was getting close. I wanted to show her all I could do, the stamina I had, but it wasn't what she wanted tonight.

To my surprise Iris nodded and moved so I could reclaim my position on top. I buried my face in her neck, kissing her. I quickened my pace almost immediately, not to the point of pounding her, but enough to get me to the point where I could finish.

I went back to rapidly rubbing her clit to help her along as well. She was close again, I could tell by the breathing. That was good news because So was I.

"I'm really close Iris." I moaned against her ear, my breath cascading over her neck and shoulder.

"Finish me Sergio," she moaned "I'm close." she added with her nails digging into my shoulder.

With a few more hard thrusts I released inside her. As I rode out my climax, I continued stimulating Iris who followed shortly after me, moaning loud enough to echo through the quiet house.

I felt her grip on my shoulder tighten before releasing. Her breathing was rapid as the pleasure and ecstasy faded.

I moved to the bathroom, throwing out the condom. I grabbed my boxers on the way back and pulled them on, tossing Iris my shirt.

She pulled it on as I slid back into bed on my back. Iris cuddles into me immediately, resting her head on my chest.

My breathing was still heavily as I stared up at the ceiling. I had to pinch myself because it felt like I was dreaming.

"That was worth the wait." Iris giggled, picking her head up to look at me.

I smiled and laughed a little, kissing her forehead. We fell into another comfortable silence, recovering.

I swallowed heavily before speaking, "you wanna know the real reason I kept dodging your advances?" I asked her and then felt her nod against my chest.

"I was scared." I practically whispered.

"What? Why?" Iris asked and I could feel her furrow her brow.

I stroked her arm gently as we cuddled, "I was scared because I haven't really had sex with someone I care this much about. I didn't want to mess things up. I was worried that after it was over, I wouldn't feel anything anymore because that's all I know. I didn't want it to be over." I explained honestly.

"And do you still feel something?" Iris picked her head up once more to look at me.

I brushed a little hair from her face and smiled, "absolutely I do." I replied with confidence. "Now more than ever." I added and pressed a soft, chaste kiss to her lips.

"I think the waiting made this better in a way. The anticipation had time to build." Iris said, her hand mindlessly drawing patterns on my chest.

"Well I won't be waiting another month to do that again." I smirked.

"I hope not." She giggled in reply. "You like it rough don't you?" She asked.

"How'd you know, is it that obvious?" I laughed a little at her guess.

"Seemed like you were holding back, you like dominance." She mentioned plainly.

"And how do you feel about that?" I asked, stroking her hair now as we settled into the bed more.

"I think it's really hot, but I like control sometimes too." Iris said and kissed my chest.

"I guess once in a while I'd be into that." I joked. "I like it both ways, women just usually expect me to be dominant." I explained. "But that's a lot sometimes, I have to come up with all the ideas and positions if I do that." I said and I could hear iris laugh at me.

"That's a funny reason not to like it." She giggled. "But I get it."

"It's a lot of work sometimes I just wanna be told." I laughed, feeling completely comfortable with Iris. "But don't worry, I don't get lazy in the bedroom." I added.

"I didn't think I you did." Iris yawned as she finished her sentence, cuddling into me more. She made my heart race and the butterflies in my stomach were stronger than ever.

"Your heart is still beating really fast." She said as if reading my mind.

"I'm not out of shape if that's what your think." I teased her, feeling myself blush.

"I didn't think that." Iris looked up at me, her eyes sparkling. "I think it's because you have a big crush on me, and if that's true, I think that's so cute." She said, pecking my lips.

"You nailed it, I've had a big crush on you for a while, and you're still making me blush." I sheepishly admitted.

Iris giggled a little before kissing me again, longer this time, but still gentle and chaste. This was all so perfect, we were away from everyone and everything. The stress of our jobs and her crazy ex boyfriend were all gone.

We separated after a while but stayed close and cuddled together. I licked my lips and looked down, thinking for a moment. I took a deep breath and glanced up at her, "I wanted to ask you something." I started and Iris nodded for me to continue.

"So you and I, we're exclusive right?" I clarified and she nodded once more.

"I sure hope we are after the night we just had." She giggled and teased.

"Yeah," I laughed a little, nervously licking my lips again and looking away. "So, I like you, a lot, and you like me.. I was just wondering if you wanted to be girlfriend, officially." I said quietly, looking back up at Iris.

She had a big smile on her face and I felt my heart race as I waited for an answer. "What do you think?" I looked at her.

"I would like that a lot, as long as you'll be my boyfriend." Iris replied and kissed me.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." I smiled and kissed her again. She cuddled into me again and I loved the warm feeling that spread through my body as we laid there together.

"I was thinking tomorrow we could go to the city, I could show you around Sevilla, we could get dinner it would be fun. You could see a little bit of where I grew up" I offered as Iris laced our hands together.

"Yeah that would be fun." She smiled. "I would love to see that." She added.

***

Iris's POV:

I can't believe how amazing the sex with Sergio actually was. Not that I was expecting it to bad or subpar or anything of the sort, but for it to be as mind blowing as it was surprised me. The chemistry we had together was electric.

On top of all that, he was sweet and caring. He made sure I finished which was more than I could say about my last boyfriend. He listened to what I wanted and he was so attentive. I guess that came with the experience that he had. That, or he just was raised the right way.

He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed and it was amazing. The fact that he was scared to do anything because he thought it would ruin things was really cute. I was excited to spend this weekend alone together with him, especially after the first night ended this well.

He asked me to be his girlfriend, I was dating a famous hot footballer! I almost couldn't believe it. "So me being your girlfriend, does that mean I get to go to games?" I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Of course, you sit up in the box and then you can come down afterwards and jump into my arms and give me a big kiss and make all the guys jealous." Sergio kissed my forehead, he was beaming with delight.

"Oh am I just arm candy?" I teased and playfully nudged his chest.

"No of course not, you're only arm candy for red carpet events. It's an even trade off, I'll be your arm candy and show up to your work with flowers and all your coworkers can coo at how cute we are." Sergio responded.

I was excited for this relationship, if the last few months even before we were dating were any indication, he was going to treat me like royalty. Don't worry though, I would treat him like the wonderful man he is too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.3K 33
Two years after Spain won the World Cup, Alyssa Silvera is back and this time they are heading to Euro 2012. ft. Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres and S...
87.9K 2.8K 48
You never know what you truly need until it's right in front of you ft. Iker Casillas
26.9K 405 19
Annabelle Miglionico hasn't always been on the best terms with Sergio Ramos when they were younger. But after one night everything changed and they'v...
222K 6.3K 39
Wanting to feel like a normal woman her age, Camille Grimaldi sneaks out with one of her best friends escaping her body-guards for just one night of...