Surprise Castle ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Based on the tv show Castle. A different version of how season 5 starts. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 54

139 6 2
By multiple_fandoms198

Beckett pov...

Today we are having a family day out.
We head to the park to first, Martha and Alexis is there waiting for us. My dad arrives soon after and we meet the photographer. We wanted to get some nice family photos of all of us. First we all get individual photos taken. Next they take photos of Alexis, Hunter, Cosmo and Johanna together. Then they get Rick and I in with them before they get Martha and my dad to join us. Rick and I then step out so they take photos of the grandparents with the grandchildren. We get some photos of us all playing together before the session is over and the photographer leaves, he will send us a digital copy of all the photos and we can pick which ones we want printed.

Rick goes to the car and comes back with a picnic basket and blanket for us to all have a picnic lunch. We have juice and water to drink with sandwiches, fruit, biscuits and cake.

We spend the rest of the day playing at the park, we play on the playground and play some different games running around. We all spend the time with smiles on our faces and laughing. We know it's important to spend this time together, I can tell that just like me my dad is thinking about what it would be like if my mom was here with us too. Rick and I have always wanted our children to be close to each other and our family, they will always know they can trust and talk to anyone in the family.

Authors note...
Sorry this is a short chapter, I don't have the time or ideas to write much anymore. This book is coming to an end soon, it is already the longest book I have written and taken years so thank you to those who are still reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 41
Based on the series Castle on ABC, this story is taking place as a season 8 or 9 (after Beckett and Castle get married). Age 14+ (There is some sex s...
15.8K 481 19
Sequel of the book "Castle Their Story 1"
3.1K 99 3
"What if in 3x24 Castle actually saved Beckett but he got shot, how would she react? Would he tell her he loved her? Would she tell him?" - prompt fr...
317K 4.8K 30
Imagines based off the television series The Walking Dead. I also take request which you can comment within the story.