Surprise Castle ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Based on the tv show Castle. A different version of how season 5 starts. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 53

127 6 0
By multiple_fandoms198

Castle pov...

Tonight is Halloween and it's the first time that we are going out to celebrate with the kids. Alexis is going to help us with taking the kids out trick or treating.

Kate and I aren't going to dress up, Alexis said that she will wear a black dress and a hat to be a witch. Alexis said that she wanted to dress up like her brothers and sister to celebrate. Kate is happy that she will get some good photos to look back on.
We looked at getting matching outfits for them kids but thought it would be better to have them in different outfits. There are so many cute costumes so it was hard to find them but we found some good outfits for them in the end.

Hunter will be dressed up as a prisoner.

Cosmo will be a minion.

Johanna will be little red riding hood.

We finish getting ready and head outside. It's the afternoon so there is lots of light but there are still other families walking around. Alexis pushes Hunter in his pram, Rick holds Cosmo's hand and I hold Johanna's hand as we walk around. The kids don't really eat candy but this is more for the fun and experience. We walk around going to a few houses and talk to other families walking around.
We stop when the twins look like they are getting tired. Rick and I carry the twins back home and they go in their beds as they are almost asleep. Alexis moves Hunter from the pram to his bed as he is already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 3
Since a lot of you guys asked for it, here's a small sequel to my previous one shot "Twenty Questions" where you'll be able to read what happened aft...
20.9K 556 35
(Completed) It's right after shooting the last episode of season four when Nathan does something that could change his and Stana's life forever.
54.7K 1.3K 41
Based on the series Castle on ABC, this story is taking place as a season 8 or 9 (after Beckett and Castle get married). Age 14+ (There is some sex s...
3.1K 99 3
"What if in 3x24 Castle actually saved Beckett but he got shot, how would she react? Would he tell her he loved her? Would she tell him?" - prompt fr...